Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2012: What may be in store:

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: 2012: What may be in store:

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    I figure if it gets to the point of protecting my little 1+ year stash then to me it becomes ridiculous and not worth just surviving on this planet.
    I know, I would feel differently if I had children and spouse.
    I wouldn't. Such a reality, where one has to kill to survive, just isn't worth surviving. How many people will you have to kill? How many nightmares will you have afterwards? Just how far would things fall?
    Just how low would you go to survive, would you sacrifice your morals? Would you HAVE to?

No. I won't let myself stoop that low, ever. Not even for my children - I'd be doing them a disservice. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I know it sounds weak, but if it came to a point where they felt the need to kill me and I had to kill or be killed I'd give up. But... I sure as hell would make sure they did it in public, in front of as many people as possible. I'd want everyone else to see them for the thugs that they are.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st January 2012 at 06:14. Reason: fix quote'ing

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

astrid (31st December 2011), Earth Angel (31st December 2011), gooty64 (31st December 2011), RedeZra (31st December 2011), shamanseeker (31st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    I figure if it gets to the point of protecting my little 1+ year stash then to me it becomes ridiculous and not worth just surviving on this planet.
    I know, I would feel differently if I had children and spouse.
    I wouldn't. Such a reality, where one has to kill to survive, just isn't worth surviving. How many people will you have to kill? How many nightmares will you have afterwards? Just how far would things fall?
    Just how low would you go to survive, would you sacrifice your morals? Would you HAVE to?

No. I won't let myself stoop that low, ever. Not even for my children - I'd be doing them a disservice. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I know it sounds weak, but if it came to a point where they felt the need to kill me and I had to kill or be killed I'd give up. But... I sure as hell would make sure they did it in public, in front of as many people as possible. I'd want everyone else to see them for the thugs that they are.

Well, if you ever get into such a situation, we will see how you act, wount we?

Dont be too sure that life will allow you to give up. Life has a tendency to take

care of itself.Just take it easy and let life unfold as it will. You´ll be fine.

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st January 2012 at 06:15. Reason: fix quote'ing

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

astrid (31st December 2011), crested-duck (31st December 2011), Limor Wolf (31st December 2011), meeradas (31st December 2011), modwiz (31st December 2011), RedeZra (31st December 2011), shamanseeker (31st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks
    Such a reality, where one has to kill to survive, just isn't worth surviving. How many people will you have to kill? How many nightmares will you have afterwards? Just how far would things fall?
    it's admirable not to kill

but we have a duty to defend not only nation but also body and soul
    Last edited by RedeZra; 31st December 2011 at 02:28.

6. Link to Post #144
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

'been thinking... and thinking about that BIG picture... and thinking some more and thrown the pieces I know of on the floor and re-arranged them, again and again...

So, this is what I have got this time.

-- Agenda 21 and depopulation. That is, the planet's population under attack from all quarters... and not just the human population but all creatures on land, in the air and the sea. Cutting out hunting, fishing and farming.

-- A majority of that population is nothing more than a zombified army under hypnotic trance ready for the post hypnotic trigger.

WHY?

Why trash the Northern Hemisphere first, taking refuge in the Southern one while it's happening?

Well, that's where the technologically educated population resides... where solutions could come from to undo the mess. The why of the locked lead lid on free energy.

But, again why a depopulation?

That's where one has to go beyond the veil and get an idea of what's happening on the other side.

And, to get an idea of what's happening on the other side of the veil, one would have to get acquainted with what's in this book: The Programming of a Planet (http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash.zip) and its follow-up: The Eye of Ra (http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash2.zip archived .zip files since the guy’s website disappeared… one can also find data on that hunger for gold of these controllers... which is an interesting tie-in with what's been happening on other threads).

Once one is acquainted with the content of these books, it becomes easier to grasp that, with 7 billion souls taking up a space suit provided with a digestive system (to the chagrin of many… they’ve got to eat something to keep that body in shape…), it is easier to fall through the cracks of their programming – I think Bill and Inelia can attest to that  -- and start getting others out of the hypnotic trance.

So, with an orchestrated depopulation which is then to be kept under 500 millions once done, falling through the cracks of the programming becomes near impossible and, at the same time, it creates a scarcity of human bodies so that such become a very valuable commodity, as is the case with gold, withdrawn from the “market.” (see A. Collier to get an idea of the galactic market value of Earth’s human bodies… “Royalties”)

Hence, “awakening” in that case would be the realization that the veil is very thin, getting thinner and about to be torn down for a face to face with the real culprits instigating and controlling all the troubles we are being faced with; the sales persons fleet for this crew being the so-called illuminati and cohorts… zombified as well. The latter just being symptomatic of the real origin of the troubles.

From what has been shared on this forum lately, about what’s beyond that veil on that “other side of life” whether it be abductions, dreams, astral firefights or the polarized views exhibited around the Duncan O’Finioan – David Wilcock positions, I consider to be not very far off the mark.

In short, the situation is MONSTRUOUS… both in size and intent…

The solution is simply to de-zombify this planet first by taking care of the hidden origin of zombification so that no more zombies are produced… then de-tranced the ones already under control since they will keep with their marching orders whether alive or dead… i.e. in or out of bodies…

Tall order? … yep… Babel-tower tall!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), RedeZra (2nd January 2012)

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

11) Staged “Religious” Event. The growing need of the masses for meaning in their lives makes them easy victims of a Hollywood-staged, 3D virtual reality hologram show, orchestrating a “second coming”. An electronically engineered “messianic figure” acting in sync with Elite global objectives? Who would dare go against God himself?

2012: We must stay especially alert, understanding things the way they really are and not the way the global TV Masters want us to believe they are.
    this is the same exact list we were looking at for 2011, thank you Bill for having Avalon here to trip them up from their insane plans...

They missed their year end deadline...

I feel like Charlie Sheen

We're Winning!!!

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Hey guys, I hope this is not completely off topic for this thread, but because of the survival talk, here is a thread that talks a bit about essential survival skills (perhaps there is another thread I couldn't find that covers these topics as well?), and I hope these links work:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uide#post88146

It has a link to a FM 21-76 US Army survival manual, here's another link to the manual, it's a PDF file: http://www.ar15.com/content/manuals/...ivalManual.pdf

The manual covers a whole lot of situations you may find yourself in. Maybe you are already familiar with the topic or you are a "survival expert", but for those, who are not as experienced in the subject the manual covers... And perhaps for those, who already have a lot of skills and experience, it's a good reminder. I am no expert in this myself, just someone who's interested in keeping panic under control until I can make "sound" decisions that might count towards preserving my life, and perhaps a few of those around me, if something of "substantial" nature might take place, lol.

But alright.

Here are a few lines on the contents of the manual for those still reading and possibly interested:

- Psychology of survival/Stress factors (Fear, panic, anger - physiological stress factors such as thirst, hunger and fatigue and tips on how to "deal" with it)
    - Planning and survival kits (For example suggestions on items to have)
    - Basic survival medicine/Requirements of maintenance of health (Including insight on topics such as hygiene, treatment of various injuries, the manual also covers use of plants as herbal medicine)
    - Shelters (Types of shelters in different environment and how to build them)
    - Water (Finding it in different environment, purification of it)
    - Fire (From "modern" methods to "primitive")
    - Food procurement (From hunting with various devices to cooking)
    - Navigation (For example stars, improvised compasses, means of determining direction)

It's really a good read I feel. These are skills good to have (or have access to, if you haven't practiced, then maybe a hard copy of a manual you feel comfortable with should be printed that's sealed at least in a water proof manner, so if the time comes, you will have access to the information on what to do in a certain situation, if you are not sure and if there is time for contemplating on how to proceed) even if 2012 does not turn out as "interesting" (in other words... The "stuff" doesn't hit the fan in an apocalyptic way).

I have only been in a couple of situations in which I had to contemplate whether to "do or die", but it was a good glimpse on how I might react in an extremely stressful situation, I regret not teaching myself any useful skills of this type a long before or practicing them, I have to admit that it's the speculation surrounding 2012 and the news feed that I've been following, which ultimately triggered my interest in survival (of extreme kind I suppose) again (self-defense is something to practice as well so aggressive situations don't come as a surprise/shock, why do I feel like I am preaching to the choir? Lol).

My own experience is still limited, but hopefully a talent for calming down serves me well, some breathing exercises helped me with keeping my heart in check.

Anyway, I wish a happy new year's eve to everyone (I guess in context of this post I must underline that's a sincere wish btw, lol).
    Last edited by Laura Elina; 31st December 2011 at 14:11.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011)

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks Bill. I especially liked the two last ones. They make great sense. It is exactly what people are waiting for and an ideal trap.

12. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Another long post. Just trying to connect some dots here to get a clearer picture of how tptb/controllers function. Know your enemy and it becomes easier to figure out how to overcome them.

The more dots I connect, the more apparent it becomes that it's all about money, fractional reserve banking, compound interest, etc. that allow tptb to use the earth as a game board...moving pieces around to create the world of their dreams and we are the pawns.

This may turn off some people here who are looking for a deeper meaning to all this. That's okay. I put it out for your consideration...take what is of value to you (if anything) and discard the rest.

The following can be found at http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/

“Economic booms are the by-product of industrial revolutions. The next boom ahead is always followed by the next bust ahead. The public (outsiders; ordinary working-class) isn't supposed to know when an industrial revolution (boom) begins, because the public isn't supposed to be able to take a harder look at when an industrial revolution (bust) ends.

And the reason for that?

If the ordinary working-class citizen recognizes the bust before the bust, the ordinary working-class citizen (just like an insider) has the heads-up to sell their personal holding in the speculative (stock) market before the scheduled bust occurs. And if that were to happen, then nobody is left behind to be held financially responsible and accountable for paying for the industrial revolution to begin with.

See how that works?

Market history (how markets have behaved throughout history) is important. If the wealthy make sure the middle doesn't understand the past then there is no way the middle will ever be able to understand the present and the future. Which is exactly the way the wealthy want it. If the wealthy taught the middle how the game worked, it would level the playing field and essentially and eventually **** the whole 6,000 year-old con-game up.

The upper-classes never really paid for things such as the unaffordable expenses of industrial revolutions. Industrial revolutions get paid for by the unwitting, intentionally uneducated/mis-educated/misinformed and therefore unsuspecting middle-class by keeping the middle class ignorant of the reality of how booms and busts transpire (i.e. start and stop). It is the oldest trick in the world since the invention of Iron and probably earlier. But, because history repeats, or in actuality, history is so easily repeatable the oldest trick in the world works every time.. naturally, to the benefit of the wealthy elite. It works for the wealthy just as long as the middle's knowledge of history is limited to the history that the wealthy spend one hell of a lot of time and effort revising.

That is the single and only reason history is revised.

Revising history ensures that the peasants remain in a state of perpetual servitude. The wealthy elite yank the money part of history out of history by switching cause with effect, action with reaction and then the wealthy proceed to cram popular, insignificant, ideological, romantic and motive-less history down the throats of the middle-classes. This is why I rely on chronologically accurate history as a primary global economic indicator.

Once you put the money part of history back into history a lot **** starts making a lot of sense. Once you discover who knew what, when they knew it and how they reacted (financially) to what they knew, a lot of **** starts making a lot more sense.

The government and church approved version of history is just plain boring. Accuracy in history brings about a dramatic and welcome change from boring as hell to quite interesting, enjoyable, worth looking deeper into and most importantly accurate history becomes much more memorable.

Humans have not really changed throughout history which is why history finds itself so often repeated. History repeats because human emotions repeat. And the ability to rob the human, then cover the robbery up by preying upon human emotion remains unchanged. If the workers of the world ever expect to unshackle their chains they should begin by learning something about the chains that keep them shackled. The most critical link in the chain in the King's control over information, knowledge and.. history.

True freedom includes the freedom to be wise.

Everyone is a predictor. Like it or not, right or wrong, everyone's life is packed full of opportunities for predictions. History can and does predict the future. Accurate predictions begin with unrevised history. Which is why a lot of people consider accurate predictions to be so important.

Once one discovers the wonders of accurate history, one loses their comfortable innocence. But, at the same time one also loses their anger and frustration. Because anger and frustration are the by-products of confusion. Anger and confusion come from not knowing how things really work. Your blood pressure will thank you for it. Lose the anger, lose the confusion, lose the stress, lose the high blood pressure and tack a few more healthy years onto your life.

Identical patterns with respect to the history of industrial revolutions can be found over and over again. Same patterns, same accounting tricks, same political methods. The modus operandi never changes. And this is why the only things I pay any attention to.. are industrial revolutions.

This is why my blog/journal is dedicated to identifying and documenting the next phase(s) of existing industrial revolutions, and the beginning and end points of the next industrial revolutions sometimes referred to as “the next big things”.

Everything else is a diversion.”
    Last edited by Belle; 31st December 2011 at 13:52. Reason: spelling

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

bennycog (1st January 2012), jorr lundstrom (31st December 2011)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Now that we have everyone back on their heels, reeling in the worst case scenarios here, and fear centeredness... I would like to hear the other side of the coin from Bill in what he considers to be the best case scenarios for 2012, according to all he has heard about and researched... or are those possibilities a little too "airy-fairy" to consider? I think it would really help to give a little more balanced approach to this new year. Or would you consider all the original options posted at the beginning of the thread to be the only ones worth our consideration?

Respectfully,
    Valley
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st January 2012), Earth Angel (31st December 2011), gooty64 (31st December 2011), jcocks (2nd January 2012), Kate (1st January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2011)

16. Link to Post #150
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Ageed Valley. I came here to Avalon anticipating solutions to our predicament. Maybe the solution is unknowable at this time for the collective civilization. Of course, individually there is plenty we can do for own spiritual path and self preservation.
    But, to walk out my door and get in my car to go somewhere to help solve the crisis-I wouldn't have a clue right now. I have been involved in two local groups in my area (starseed, ET, shift) but the density of 3d cluelessness and systemic programming reigns there. So, now I am a recluse in the rural area anticipating upheaval because, imho, upheaval is the precipitating event for the tipping point of awakening. Love and Light fell a few millions short. -lol---col (cry out loud).
    Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    Now that we have everyone back on their heels, reeling in the worst case scenarios here, and fear centeredness... I would like to hear the other side of the coin from Bill in what he considers to be the best case scenarios for 2012, according to all he has heard about and researched... or are those possibilities a little too "airy-fairy" to consider? I think it would really help to give a little more balanced approach to this new year. Or would you consider all the original options posted at the beginning of the thread to be the only ones worth our consideration?

Respectfully,
    Valley
    Last edited by gooty64; 31st December 2011 at 17:41.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

jcocks (2nd January 2012), Limor Wolf (1st January 2012), Valley (31st December 2011)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

I "feel" you gooty, but i am thinking that these forums here could be 1 of the best ways to help make a difference. People that join forces by becoming of like mind and focused together can influence some very significant impacts on the world around them... this i have proven to myself several times over, just working with myself... so i am actually very optimistic. It seems very clear to me now that this is a great place to focus on in these fast-changing times... continue to build a tighter community of "locals" in your physical position... but especially to gather the "forces" of "onliners"... as this definitely is a revolutionary time as far as mass "connecting" at a "distance" goes... a very nice "set up" in that way actually.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Limor Wolf (1st January 2012)

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

China - Human case of H5N1 Dies in Shenzhen, Guangdong province (December 30 2011)

Flutrackers forum, experts to keep an eye on what's happening

Quote In addition, as a bus driver, he was exposed to the public at close range in a contained vehicle. Limited human to human transmission can not be ruled out in this case.
    outpatient care on his ankle, exposed to at least 120 people

Quote The Shenzhen Centre for Disease Control says the man isn't thought to have had any direct contact with poultry in the past month. But it suspects he could have caught the virus from infected bird droppings.

link
    This is the province that was having large protests with many injured by police in breaking it up...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 31st December 2011 at 18:07.

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Hey Bill, any idea what this might be?

Strange Object Travels Through Cowley County

22. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

This is the year when the healthy electric polarity is finally arriving onto the throne of prominence, joined equally by the healthy magnetic polarity - the King and Queen of our internal and planetary kingdom. For a long time, the toxic electric "king" has ruled the world through competition, arrogance, war, violence and judgment, both internally and planetary-wide, with his toxic magnetic "queen," represented by scarcity, manipulation, victimhood, apathy and the "do it for me" attitude, by his side.

The healthy electric King is all about support, patience, cooperative strategies and responsibility, and his healthy magnetic Queen is the presence of love, connectedness, wisdom and pleasure. Together these energies will change our internal and external worlds. The dynamic interplay of these two healthy and complimentary opposites will generate inspiration and passion for our awakening.

Happy New Year everyone. It's going to be a great year!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

jp11 (31st December 2011), Valley (1st January 2012), Wind (31st December 2011)

24. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

This book might be outdated, but has been a prized book for me and kind of like a roadmap for a while. Here it is: The Fourth Turning by W. Strauss and N. Howe. Perhaps there are scenarios in there that we haven't considered. The main thing for me was about the generational archetypes, which helps me see a bigger picture --- with people and how they handle the good, bad and ugly.

25. Link to Post #156
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Hey Bill, any idea what this might be?

Strange Object Travels Through Cowley County

Something manufactured in Hollywood being transported en route to the film set perhaps…

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st January 2012)

27. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Something manufactured in Hollywood being transported en route to the film set perhaps…
    they explained it was a drone, but doesn't have wings, it is saucer shaped...

and why did they build it in Kansas, if we can build floats for the Rose Bowl, film props should be no prob...

who needs blue beam when you have Hollywood...

28. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

So we have Bill's posts...12 Triggers for World Government and 14 signs that the collapse of our modern world has already begun...and Jean-Luc's post on the top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011 on this thread.....very important posts imo. They tell us what is happening, how it is happening, and what tools they are using. I believe that in the end, whoever is doing this in the name of globalization/world government have a plan in place for after the result they are looking for occurs...think seed vault.

Questions remain, though...who? Who is doing this? And why? What is the point? In digging for answers, I pulled up Hypertiger and Reinhardt, both of whom I quoted in two separate posts. There are others I am finding, but since work keeps interfering, that may have to wait for a day or two.

Is it so far-fetched an idea that a lazy, greedy group of humans may have figured out a way to have everyone else do the work for them while they sat back, collected the 'tributes', and used the power it gave them to control those they enslaved? That they called themselves 'kings' that ruled by 'divine right', and tried to keep it all in the family by focusing on bloodlines and keeping theirs separate since before recorded history? That when it cost them more to pay the slaves than was gained, it was time to reduce the number of slaves? That it worked so well, that they repeated the process over and over, rewriting history and dumbing down the population to keep them from learning the truth and keeping them in confusion? That all these things occurring now are just ways of reducing the population that deflects attention from them and places blame on a myriad of divisions that they themselves have created? And that once that is accomplished, they begin again?

If so, that tells us that they dwell in the physical, and what they do is all based on control of the physical world and the beings in it.

Whereas we know that we are more than our physical bodies...that we are powerful spiritual beings as well. We have our own bag of tools. Besides being smart enough to prepare personally and in our communities for food shortages, bank runs, civil unrest, etc, what else do we carry in our bag of tools? We've shown that we can thwart their timetable and some of their plans by simply focusing on them and exposing them to as many people as possible. We can remain non-violent as they attempt to create civil unrest.

What else do we have available for use in our tool bag? in our spiritual tool bag?

What do you have in your tool bag?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

11) Staged “Religious” Event. The growing need of the masses for meaning in their lives makes them easy victims of a Hollywood-staged, 3D virtual reality hologram show, orchestrating a “second coming”. An electronically engineered “messianic figure” acting in sync with Elite global objectives? Who would dare go against God himself?

2012: We must stay especially alert, understanding things the way they really are and not the way the global TV Masters want us to believe they are.
    this is the same exact list we were looking at for 2011, thank you Bill for having Avalon here to trip them up from their insane plans...

They missed their year end deadline...

I feel like Charlie Sheen

We're Winning!!!
    Something tells my your tool bag is filled to overflowing, Rocky.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (1st January 2012), Valley (2nd January 2012)

30. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

great post bill...nothing like starting a chess game from "check"...

31. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

but i suppose that's much better than not knowing you are in the game at all..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast