Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: 2012: What may be in store:

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: 2012: What may be in store:

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    So we have Bill's posts...12 Triggers for World Government and 14 signs that the collapse of our modern world has already begun...and Jean-Luc's post on the top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011 on this thread.....very important posts imo. They tell us what is happening, how it is happening, and what tools they are using. I believe that in the end, whoever is doing this in the name of globalization/world government have a plan in place for after the result they are looking for occurs...think seed vault.

Questions remain, though...who? Who is doing this? And why? What is the point? In digging for answers, I pulled up Hypertiger and Reinhardt, both of whom I quoted in two separate posts. There are others I am finding, but since work keeps interfering, that may have to wait for a day or two.

Is it so far-fetched an idea that a lazy, greedy group of humans may have figured out a way to have everyone else do the work for them while they sat back, collected the 'tributes', and used the power it gave them to control those they enslaved? That they called themselves 'kings' that ruled by 'divine right', and tried to keep it all in the family by focusing on bloodlines and keeping theirs separate since before recorded history? That when it cost them more to pay the slaves than was gained, it was time to reduce the number of slaves? That it worked so well, that they repeated the process over and over, rewriting history and dumbing down the population to keep them from learning the truth and keeping them in confusion? That all these things occurring now are just ways of reducing the population that deflects attention from them and places blame on a myriad of divisions that they themselves have created? And that once that is accomplished, they begin again?

If so, that tells us that they dwell in the physical, and what they do is all based on control of the physical world and the beings in it.

Whereas we know that we are more than our physical bodies...that we are powerful spiritual beings as well. We have our own bag of tools. Besides being smart enough to prepare personally and in our communities for food shortages, bank runs, civil unrest, etc, what else do we carry in our bag of tools? We've shown that we can thwart their timetable and some of their plans by simply focusing on them and exposing them to as many people as possible. We can remain non-violent as they attempt to create civil unrest.

What else do we have available for use in our tool bag? in our spiritual tool bag?

What do you have in your tool bag?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

11) Staged “Religious” Event. The growing need of the masses for meaning in their lives makes them easy victims of a Hollywood-staged, 3D virtual reality hologram show, orchestrating a “second coming”. An electronically engineered “messianic figure” acting in sync with Elite global objectives? Who would dare go against God himself?

2012: We must stay especially alert, understanding things the way they really are and not the way the global TV Masters want us to believe they are.
    this is the same exact list we were looking at for 2011, thank you Bill for having Avalon here to trip them up from their insane plans...

They missed their year end deadline...

I feel like Charlie Sheen

We're Winning!!!
    Something tells my your tool bag is filled to overflowing, Rocky.
    I bought a bigger back pack...

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Is it so far-fetched an idea that a lazy, greedy group of humans may have figured out a way to have everyone else do the work for them while they sat back, collected the 'tributes', and used the power it gave them to control those they enslaved? That they called themselves 'kings' that ruled by 'divine right', and tried to keep it all in the family by focusing on bloodlines and keeping theirs separate since before recorded history? That when it cost them more to pay the slaves than was gained, it was time to reduce the number of slaves? That it worked so well, that they repeated the process over and over, rewriting history and dumbing down the population to keep them from learning the truth and keeping them in confusion? That all these things occurring now are just ways of reducing the population that deflects attention from them and places blame on a myriad of divisions that they themselves have created? And that once that is accomplished, they begin again?
    If so, that tells us that they dwell in the physical, and what they do is all based on control of the physical world and the beings in it.
    Whereas we know that we are more than our physical bodies...that we are powerful spiritual beings as well. We have our own bag of tools.

"EXCELLENT-" that is the very answer to any and all questions for all involved--my motto:"There is a right tool for every job, but you have to know what it is and how to use it properly" GOT TOOLS???

3. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

I posted a thread about a guy that accurately forewarned about the according to him HAARP induced Japanese Tsunami 104 hours before it happened. More urgently, he now claims that a Californian Tsunami is due to occur very soon.. yet it has garnered minimal attention.

I find it INCREDIBLY frustrating that when it comes to real proven accurate insider information nobody seems to care or notice and instead prefer to engage in threads like this. Threads that serve to regurgitate the same old theories and spiritual messages over and over again. If this guy is right again.. a few lives on this forum could be saved!

So if anybody wants to discuss something much more pertinent and PRAGMATIC with regard to possible future events than please take a look at this thread even if it's simply to debunk this guy as either way I really think that critical discussion concerning this individual is very much needed.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-insider-info

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

Belle (2nd January 2012), modwiz (1st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by misericordia (here)
    I posted a thread about a guy that accurately forewarned about the according to him HAARP induced Japanese Tsunami 104 hours before it happened. More urgently, he now claims that a Californian Tsunami is due to occur very soon.. yet it has garnered minimal attention.

I find it INCREDIBLY frustrating that when it comes to real proven accurate insider information nobody seems to care or notice and instead prefer to engage in threads like this. Threads that serve to regurgitate the same old theories and spiritual messages over and over again. If this guy is right again.. a few lives on this forum could be saved!

So if anybody wants to discuss something much more pertinent and PRAGMATIC with regard to possible future events than please take a look at this thread even if it's simply to debunk this guy as either way I really think that critical discussion concerning this individual is very much needed.

I posted a quote from http://www.enterprisecorruption.com...the posted quote was reinhardt's answer to the question as to how he correctly called the date of the market crash (September 15, 2008) two months in advance (July 18, 2008) on the Google message board. reinhardt's account was subsequently banned prior to the September 15th date.

From the Google message board http://finance.google.com/group/goog...d550b590f931bf

Quote "reinhardt

"Crash is in September."

yup

and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
    Sept 15

this organization below.. runs the show

http://www.legatus.org/public/index.asp

the money laundering occurs just prior to the pilgrimage to rome and
    the checks are written during the pilgrimage and the checks clear by
    September 14 and the negative news leaks out (something along the
    lines of "insider trading on a mass scale at a major brokerage) then
    they start crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Sarbanes-Oxley II

SOX II will certainly protect the working class' nest-eggs fur sure!"

Hypertiger has posted on the wall street examinter for years, but they only keep one year's worth of posts found here http://forums.wallstreetexaminer.com...rMode=all&st=0. In August, 2006 Cheryl-Lynne Rose Henderson began compiling his posts as blog entries found here http://hypertiger.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_archive.html

I have read your thread on Mitchell Coombes. and find him worth following up on...much like I found reinhardt and Hypertiger and have been following their information since. There are a few very credible people like reinhardt and Hypertiger, who have proven themselves over a period of years. Coombes is relatively new, but there's something about him...
    Last edited by Belle; 2nd January 2012 at 00:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

misericordia (2nd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #165
    Colombia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 times in 210 posts

I agree with you misericordia, that we should be watching closely what this young man is saying and to that end I have employed a small group of university students who are on FB, to monitor his posts and spread the information to those with ears to hear. This thread on what may be in store for the coming period of relative time (2012 and well beyond for some), being so vast, complex and replete with the unknown, is understandably dis/couraging and frustrating for all. This must be somehow - balanced - inwardly by every one of us, each in our own way and time. Your call for a (much) more pragmatic view of this plethora of potentiality is being heard by many. As one who has followed PA from the beginning (and being amongst other things a practical realist/'prepper'), I find that there are indeed many currently here in this community who are paying close attention to world events and the cosmo-vision which is the immense and astonishing backdrop for all that is transpiring here on this planet, while simultaneously taking whatever steps individually possible to prepare for all that is to come. My point being that (IMO) there is much discussion and critical analysis going on here in this unique forum and it feels that it is poised to ramp up considerably in the coming days, weeks, and months. More than a few lives have already been 'saved' by this sharing of information, knowledge and wisdom...with more to come no doubt. Take heart that your call to action is being heard, felt, and acted upon in countless ways, on many levels, by many of us (though it may not feel to be).

This balance of which I speak, though it may at times be delicate, is being created by our different approaches to this unfolding drama. Practical and pragmatic, spiritual and metaphysical...do not seem to be mutually exclusive, nor do they have to be. In my view they go hand in glove so to speak, both being vital to our process of waking up and re-membering who and what we are and why we have come here in this most amazing cycle of Earth and human evolution. I am acquainted with many who concentrate on one side (the pragmatic) or the other (the spiritual). I know few who have chosen to explore and journey the treacherous middle path, blending them into a new and expanding awareness, coupled with acts and deeds by those who shall create anew for the Earth and for the children of the new Earth. The razor's edge it has been called. Encouragement and inspiration abounds here. Much respect for your efforts.
    A.

Quote Posted by misericordia (here)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alekahn For This Post:

misericordia (2nd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Laura Knight-Jadczyk also appreciates Adian Salbuchi's educated guesses for 2012. Here is what she wrote two days ago :

"The RT journalist, Adrian Salbuchi did a pretty good job on this though there are some niggling points that SOTT readers make on our forum worth considering such as the failure to mention possible cometary bombardment of Earth (an ever-increasing danger, it seems, based on the scientific evidence). The following would be my list of probable events for 2012, adapted from the list produced by Salbuchi:

1) Climate Change is the driver of nearly everything else that is happening on the planet. As the UK Guardian reported back in 2004, the Pentagon told Bush that Climate Change was going to destroy us. Not "Global Warming", as RT implies, though Global Warming precedes Ice Ages; Global Warming is just a ruse to impose greater controls.

Take your pick...
    2) Financial Meltdown and resulting Economic Crises. As RT points out, this has been in process since 2008 (actually long before that, but not much reviving going on since then though official reports keep trying to beat that dead horse). The reasons behind the Financial Crises are mainly because the psychopathic Elite of the world are working very hard to gain control of the resources of the planet exactly as predicted in the above mentioned Pentagon report.

3) Financial Crises will lead to Social Upheavals. There is more to the social upheavals as well. Again, it goes back to Climate Change. When the weather goes bonkers and the crops don't come in, people get hungry. Meanwhile, the Elite are working like crazy to gain control of the resources which compounds the social problems.

4) Pandemics. There can be several reasons for the pandemics, not the least of which is Climate Change which weakens populations and makes them susceptible to illness. And a greater number of susceptible individuals - whether human or other species - means more opportunities for mutations of viruses.

Then, there is the possibility of comet dust borne disease pathogens bringing viruses unknown-as-yet to the human immune system. The possibility of a repeat of a scenario similar to the Black Death is better than average.

Of course, we can't forget the Psychopathic Elite wanting to eliminate millions, if not billions, of individuals competing for the resources they are trying to gain control of, so let's add in genetically engineered bugs released on the human population by Covert Ops. As RT today pointed out, such events provide opportunities for mandatory vaccinations and an opportunity to slip RFID chips into our bodies They also mention the possibility of testing "intelligent viruses" targeting specific DNA strains. Racially and ethnically selective viruses as part of mass depopulation campaigns? Indeed, SOTT.net pioneered exposure of Ethnic Specific Weapons back in 2003. (See here.)

5) I agree with RT that 'Terrorist' 'False Flag' 'Mega-Attacks' are a possibility, though I tend to think they are less probable. "The Elite have this wildcard up their sleeve to jump-start new "crises" as short-cuts towards world government. Will new "attacks" dwarfing 9/11 justify further global wars, invasions and genocide? A nuclear weapon over a major city to be blamed on the Elite's 'enemies'?" There is also the possibility of overhead cometary explosions being blamed on terrorism. The more I think about it, the less I would give this any high probability. More likely is the above-mentioned pandemics. When a population is laid low by something that kills on the scale of the Black Death, not much else is needed.

Not forgetting...
    6) RT writes: "Generalized War in the Middle East. As we speak, naval forces, bombers, entire armies are poised to attack and invade Syria, Iran..." I actually think that one of the Psychopathic Elite's agendas is to destroy all truly Semitic peoples (which most people going by the name "Jews" nowadays are most decidedly NOT, though most Arabs are.) More than that, I think that the generalized war-mongering is mostly an activity designed to keep the masses in a state of anxiety and to distract them and induce them to agree to even more draconian measures.

7) Ecological/Environmental "Accidents" are just a by-product of Psychopaths in power. It's a consequence of greed and stupidity so, sure, something like that is possible

8) I'm not too sure I think that some sort of staged religious or alien contact event will take place. It's possible, but rather low on my list of probabilities. I don't think such things will be necessary to justify the "One World Government" as RT suggests. As I've already mentioned, Climate Change and Pandemics will do quite nicely for their plans. After all, we already have a One World Government as anybody with their eyes open can see. Just notice what countries have instituted a smoking ban and you can be sure that they are members of the "Club.""

More on : http://www.sott.net/articles/show/23...f-Destruction-
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 2nd January 2012 at 18:22.

10. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

-------

1) Financial Meltdown. Since 2008, the Global Financial System continues on life-support. Ben Bernanke, Timothy Geithner and the US economic hit team – Robert Rubin, Larry Summers and Goldman Sachs, CitiGroup, JPMorganChase mega-bankers working with the Bank of England and the European Central Bank – have not and will not take any measures to help the populace and ailing economies. They just funnel trillions to the banking elite, imposing the media myth that certain banks are “too big to fail” (Orwellian Newspeak for “too damn powerful to fail”). Why? Because it’s not governments overseeing, supervising and controlling Goldman Sachs, CitiCorp, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JPMorganChase, but exactly the other way around…
    Whilst I appreciate that this unprecedented speech by Lord James of Blackheath has been widely discussed and reported across the Internet, I wondered whether if anyone had received any information regarding its validity.

Last edited by jasontorque; 9th January 2012 at 14:07.

11. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Not sure if everyone can access this link....but for those of us in the UK, it doesn't get much more mainstream than Radio 4.

This was a discussion tonight from the BBC regarding the 2012 phenomena and it's possibilities....hmmmm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018xwt3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Mare (12th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

To add to the mix:... ...crumbles into history.
    When I look around and see that the world is 'ending', I cannot help but think that it has deserved to end for a very long time. The end of this world is nothing for us to lament, it's what we've been hoping for for far too long to spoil with apprehension.

14. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

From Book IV (just out) of Dolores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe, here is something interesting (p.431):

Quote I asked about the information I had been given about the New Earth and the Old Earth. And the splitting and the new world moving into a new dimension. And that some people would want to stay with the old ways and not change.
    S. I don’t see that. Maybe someone else needs to come in to talk to you about that. There are many of us here. – This energy is everywhere. I cannot see anything being able to exist in a destructive, violent, negative form. It cannot stand. Now maybe this is the New Earth you are referring to, but an Old Earth... I just don’t see it.
    This would tend to show that Bill and others here were right to see a logistical problem with the Old Earth theory.

And paradoxically, by showing that Dolores Cannon’s material is still multiple points of view rather than divine gospel, it gives extra value to that material as a work in progress flexible enough to stand up to this sort of criticism.

15. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Not sure if everyone can access this link....but for those of us in the UK, it doesn't get much more mainstream than Radio 4.

This was a discussion tonight from the BBC regarding the 2012 phenomena and it's possibilities....hmmmm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018xwt3
    This is excellent, brushing aside the dross and placing the emphasis on the manmade time bomb we have created. The only question is whether broadcasts like this will alert people to the urgency of the situation or just lull them back into complacency.

16. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I believe that if you keep preaching doom and gloom then it kinda becomes a self fulling prophecy. When anything slightly bad happens, you can associate it to any part of a bigger picture that you believe in. There by using any kind of reasoning to make it seem plausible that the end times are now or the world is going for a ****ter. My father tells me about the events in the 60's and 70's where the middle east seemed to be on the verge of starting World War III then. Not to mention the Cold War. So i do think this year will be trying but i am not convinced that with world is screwed, and all we can do now is survive it. There is still time to make a change.

17. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Me too! xxx

18. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

2012 is the year the truth comes out and the NWO fail spectacularly - all we need to prepare is the biggest party ever !!

19. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member Makoto's Avatar
    Thanks

To Kerry…about ISDA, we need more than that, I say that the American Bank holiday and the death of Dollar not yet but close…maybe by the end of this year according to the Cabal’s plan.
    Oxford guys again!
    Again, those Oxford grads and friends knew what is going to happen.
    Monty python team, and their American friend Terry Gilliam (“Brazil” and “twelve monkeys”), and Sarah Smith and her stuff and team this time….
    According to Lindsey William, time is not yet but it is close. When we first see the straight of Hormuz closed and US /Isreal attack on Iran. Oil price 200 dollar per barrel and gold above 3000 USD.. Euro has to be completely gone and German will take over by Deutsche Mark. You have to watch this movie and you know, why there is argument is going on between Merkel and European central bank (as it seems). “The German did it!, they knew from the get go that was their plan!” in especially from th French speaking region. Like David Icke said” tip toe procedure- 3 steps forward and 2 steps back…for the European super state. We will not let that happen “mate”. (I am not British they can keep all their Pound :-) hope Brits are more clever than Icelandic people. Let the banks fail. Let them fail, let them fail… that is the answer.

In the world of Arthur Christmas, the position of Santa Claus (it’s a co-production with Sony, so we’ll forgive the Americanism) is passed throne-like down the family line. There’s a neat Charles and Liz dynamic going on, as the eldest son waits impatiently for the position of “non-executive figurehead” to fall to him.

Hugh Laurie’s Steve Christmas is a Bluetooth headset-wearing general-type who embraces all things technological in a bid to hit targets. His bookshelf sports a Thatcher biography, in his walk-in wardrobe hang Versace Santa Suits, and he mumbles about quantitative easing in his sleep. What’s missing in efficient Steve is what inept Arthur has in spades: Christmas spirit.
    http://www.moviereviews.co.uk/review...ristmas-review
    Steve is more interested in quantitative easing than kids, so when one child’s present gets overlooked, he regards it as statistically insignificant. Arthur, dismayed, decides to attempt delivery, with the help of wrapping-obsessed elf Bryony and superannuated GrandSanta, who thinks things were better in his day – with reindeer, sleighs and the odd elf lost over Germany.
    http://mercifullyshortreviews.wordpr...hur-christmas/
    We could use more British humor here in the western states of the colony…
    From the Lone and the Wild West,
    Raccoon trapper
    Makoto,

20. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member Makoto's Avatar
    Thanks

By the way about the religious aspect of this movie,
    I forgot mention about King Author (the movie hero here same name) is supposed to do a lot about Cornwall (where a girl lives, who did not get the Christmas present at the first trial because something happened to the Santa’s’ space craft) in legend. Well, so do Camelot and Avalon, you know. He will come out of his long sleep and save Britain from this financial crisis when things get out of hand.
    Lady Diana supposed to become NWO new religious Icon under something to do with Jesus Christ/Mary. She was killed (sacrificed and body was frozen for the safe keeping for this purpose) in the tunnel under the bridge named “Moon passage” moon goodness= “Diana” same one that Statue of Liberty is depicting. It is nothing to do with Freedom. It is all Masonic. According to David Icke/Stwart Swerdlow.

21. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    It's nice to approach the subject without being fear based, but from preparatory standpoint. It makes sense to prepare an emergency pack and have a plan ready...
    Yes, I always need a plan. I never use it but it's nice to have. So far the only plan I have is to accept the now and make the best of it.
    Reality -- What a Concept!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9