+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: 2012: What may be in store:

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: 2012: What may be in store:

Whilst I am concerned that many roads are starting to meander in this direction, I am mindful of critical-mass, in a positive and rather simple way. I guess probabilities might come in to play, however, coupled with my very firm belief in the good of most people, if the equation becomes top-heavy in terms of banks, institutions and even the military enforcing property repossessions or marshal law en-mass, then I believe the population simply would not stand for it. I have a hunch that this is what all the preparation people like Pete Peterson were referring to. I am sure they have run all the models they can but the end result is unavoidable and in the favour of the average person, if peoples lives are disadvantaged on such a scale over what essentially is digits entered on a computer screen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jasontorque For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

High Bill,

Thanks for this thread and your contribution for having awakened me even more than I could have ever imagined.

I have been waiting for sixty years for this present period in time and along with others I have come into contact with over the last ten years, I along with those I have kept in contact with have now got most of their preparations in place.

I am glad to hear you have moved to a safer location, but expected you would make that move when your time was right.

We are indeed moving into an interesting period in our evolution and I only hope this human body of mine lasts long enough to live through the experience.

I have begun to carry out the purpose for which I came for in this time and it is going to be quite a ride.

I wish you and everyone else in this forum my eternal love and gratitude for their contributions and will make more comments and disclosures in the future when it becomes appropriate to do so.

"May the road rise up to meet you,
    May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    And the rains fall soft upon your fields. . ."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ks4ever For This Post:

Anchor (29th December 2011), Christine (17th August 2012), crested-duck (31st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The banks can repossess stuff, but only up to a certain point. They are discovering that a house is valuable property only to the extent that it can be occupied by someone. Widespread foreclosure can only destroy the housing market, leaving the banks with a load of worthless real estate. This is just one example.
    As Armstrong explains in his article I linked, the long term value of the property is in the rent income it produces, and in gaining control of it.

When a government (more properly in this case an empire, including its ruling elite and financiers) goes off the deep end this way, with debt and unfunded liabilities far in excess of anything that could possibly be paid, their focus is no longer (if it ever was) on what's a healthy economy, healthy real estate market, or healthy balance sheet.

They become desperate control freaks. Unlike the game of Monopoly, they do their best to see that we cannot walk away, but rather become their debt and tax serfs. They dare not take their Jack boot off our necks, for fear we will rise up.
    Yes Paul, but (at least as far as the banks are concerned), I'd like to think I'm not the only one here with no jack boots on my neck. This is an important part of the preparedness we are all talking about.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), nomadguy (30th December 2011), ulli (29th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I am founding myself to be more blatant nowdays,trying to overcome my shy self and to express it direct to people,some of them stop and listen..confused,feel themselvs helpless,but derive power when hearing that there is something that can be done about it..
    Thumbs up Limor : for a shy person, you're doing a pretty good job
    Contrary to the falling fiat money's all around, I would re-evaluate "your 2 cents" to much more than that

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

galilava (30th December 2011), Limor Wolf (30th December 2011), Marianne (30th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

In case you had some doubts or just to hit the nail down, here are the:

The top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011,
    an article by Mike Adams of Dec 27

http://www.naturalnews.com/034501_co...#ixzz1hx1Q3LKa

(NaturalNews) 2011 was the year in which many conspiracy "theories" became conspiracy FACTS. Articles that used to earn you a tinfoil hat designation suddenly were front-page news stories across the country. The world is stranger than we can imagine, it seems, and 2011 proved it yet again.

Here are the top ten conspiracy facts that emerged over the last year:

#1 - Obama admits U.S. government used Guatemalan prisoners for illegal medical experiments
    When we exposed the U.S. government's long list of medical crimes against humanity back in 2006, the mainstream media was silent (http://www.naturalnews.com/019187.html). People insisted the government was ethical and honest, and it could never be involved in crimes against humanity. (ROFL!) When the truth came out about Guatemalan prisoner experiments, however, it went viral so quickly the mainstream media couldn't whitewash the story.

So now, the whole world knows the U.S. government and its National Institutes of Health (NIH) are medical criminals that murder innocent human beings in order to study new drugs for Big Pharma:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/033483_G...

#2 - FDA caught using KGB-style infiltration and spying techniques to entrap raw milk distribution hub
    It's legal to sell unpasteurized orange juice in America as long as you put a label on it, but selling unpasteurized milk earns you the "KGB treatment" from the FDA and the California Dept. of Agriculture, both of which have become criminal gangs running vindictive vengeance campaigns against target innocents. NaturalNews broke the story of how the FDA used spy cameras, secret infiltration techniques and other traps to gather evidence before raiding Rawesome Foods at gunpoint, then destroying $50,000+ in food in front of astonished witnesses.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/033428_F...

#3 - Institute of Medicine's links with military industrial complex exposed by NaturalNews
    In yet another investigative story that NaturalNews broke in 2011, we dug into the funding sources of the Institute of Medicine and discovered it receives enormous financial support from the Pentagon, military defense contractors and numerous globalist organizations that profit from war. No wonder the IOM promotes vaccines so aggressively -- it's a war against humanity, waged one syringe at a time. Read more:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/033455_I...

#4 - USDA caught running animal mass murder programs to kill birds and mammals
    To the shock of many, the USDA was exposed this year for operating mass-murder programs that target animals such as birds, foxes, wild pigs and other creatures. This is primarily accomplished with mass poisoning chemicals that also end up killing other animals such as Bald Eagles.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/031076_U...

#5 - Weather control technology confirmed and functional near Abu Dhabi
    Mention "weather control technology" to your average fluoride head, and they think you're some kind of "wingnut" conspiracy theorist. Yet weather control technology is in full operation just outside Abu Dhabi, where a huge array of negative ion generators produce artificial rain storms that dump millions of gallons of fresh water on the desert landscape:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/030998_w...

#6 - InfoWars releases hidden camera water fluoridation video
    Let there be no doubt about how dangerous, corrosive and even deadly those toxic fluoride chemicals really are. Alex Jones and the InfoWars team grabbed undercover water fluoridation video in Austin, Texas, and posted it on the internet. What's admitted on the video should be shocking to everyone:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/033753_w...

#7 - Documents prove Dr. Wakefield was innocent, BMJ conspired to discredit him
    In a turn of events that has yet to be acknowledged by the mainstream media, Dr. Andrew Wakefield was proven innocent of the spurious charges leveled against him. Documents prove that he did not fabricate his research as was claimed by the medical journals and the mainstream media, including CNN. In fact, the accusation itself was the real criminal fabrication.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/031116_D...

See this story to learn more (and watch the video):
    http://www.naturalnews.com/031211_A...

#8 - USDA conspires with Monsanto to de-regulate GE alfalfa
    There's nothing quite like GMOs to slow-kill an entire nation. You get increased infertility, organ toxicity and runaway environmental contamination, too. In 2011, the USDA went all out on attacking the world with GMOs, unleashing both GE alfalfa and GE corn on the U.S. public:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/031139_G...

GE corn:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/031359_G...

#9 - FDA admits factory-produced chicken meat contains arsenic
    In 2011, the mainstream media went crazy reporting trace levels of arsenic in apple juice, but it never bothered to report on the much higher concentrations of arsenic found in chicken meat. Our NaturalNews story on arsenic found in chicken meat received a whopping 78,000 Facebook shares in 2011, making it one of our highest-shared stories of the year:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/032659_a...

#10 - Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admits vaccines contain cancer-causing viruses
    Dr. Maurice Hilleman's secret vaccine recording emerged in 2011, causing shockwaves of disbelief to spread across the internet as people heard this Merck scientist laughing it up with other scientists as they joked about all the people who would die from cancer tumors after taking vaccine shots. You can hear the recording yourself on NaturalNews.TV. Click this link for details:

http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_D...

Watch for more conspiracy facts to emerge in 2012. NaturalNews will continue to bring you those news reports in a timely manner.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034501_co...#ixzz1hx10FGyt

One thing strikes me. Most of these, together with today's BPA/eugenics story on Infowars (http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-o...inst-humanity/), are long term stuff.

Yes, it seems things are accelerating, but I see no reason for 2012 to be an apex of any kind.

Unless WWIII starts to hit the fan.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 29th December 2011 at 18:59.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

araucaria (29th December 2011), Belle (30th December 2011), crested-duck (31st December 2011), galilava (30th December 2011), gripreaper (31st December 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th December 2011), Limor Wolf (30th December 2011), nomadguy (29th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011), Unified Serenity (29th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Who knows for sure what this year will reveal. I for one hope that it shows those of light will come out on top!! I will fight for goodness, I will fight for those with me that are against darkness, I will fight that everyone gets to live as they will,,,, etc. Learn to "know thy selves in this new year "Gnosis", " know that " I am" and that nothing else matters. Live with LOVE in your hearts, mind, and intentions. LOVE is the answer!!!!! Tell everyone and live it daily. This is the only way that we will overcome the darkness.

This is the only way that we will want to survive.!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

shamanseeker (31st December 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Blake,

Ok, I think I got everything you raised - let me know if you want more

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    I am a human who believes that there is such a thing as healthy fear.
    Of course, there is also the unhealthy paralyzing fear.
    If I may, there is yet another kind of fear. Conditioned or learned fear. The pervasive kind that makes people perpetually and horribly concerned, worried pre-occupied and distracted. It is the kind of fear that responds to carefully created social situations and contexts, reinforced by things like TV, Legal acts, statutes, “government” officials, “terrorism”, advertising and main stream media. The list is large and sophisticated – those that created this fear based control system are masters of their art.

It is the kind of fear that underpins the decision processes in the proverbial “sheeple”[1] and ensures that the choices they make obtain the kinds of outcome that they don’t fear and that are desired by the controllers.

But I think most well balance humans can use healthy fear to keep them safe. You want your one- year- old to know that touching the wood stove will burn his fingers and that it will hurt. Parents do that to manage the child's behavior with a healthy dose of realism. Fire burns your skin. Burns are painful, and can lead to infection or worse. The Message is not about fear but how to keep you safe and know what can be a danger to you. You want your child to understand about fire so he can keep himself safe and healthy around teh woodstove or any fire. I am sure, Anchor, that you understand the difference between a healthy fear and an unhelathy fear.
    I am sure I do understand what you are talking about. By combining our positions we can enumerate three main kinds of fear – there are even more: like fear of the unknown, phobia’s and so on.

1) The healthy kind (You choose to call it fear, I choose to call it applied knowledge)

2) Paralysing fear (You didn’t go into this kind which is to do with extreme situations, so I won’t either, but it is a bummer when it happens – and I have experienced it when I was a child and resolved not to experience it again and I have not. We can talk about this one separately – but I do concur, its real and when it happens you have, to a certain extent lost control)

3) Conditioned, pervasive, everyday fear – the kind that the sheeple may not even really have considered that they have.

I would prefer that any person, child or adult use discernment and wisdom to avoid accidents. I do not touch the stove to avoid a burn because I am afraid of the stove. I do it because I have learned to respect its heating properties and have trained myself to operate it safely. My job as an adult is to ensure that the child has been instructed in the safe handling of the stove, and if a child does make a mistake and get burned, that they do at least learn the lesson as increased wisdom, and not something that develops into a fear, that may end up with them needing to overcome that – in order to be able to cook my dinner later!

I have seen that there is a large effort in Australia to ensure that all dangerous trades are confined to appropriately licensed practitioners. People have become “afraid” of doing simple plumbing, or using a chainsaw; even climbing a ladder! They have been conditioned for a long time and have avoided acquiring the necessary confidence and wisdom to do these things. It is reinforced by TV shows that revel in accidents and misfortune of others, but with the side-effect of engendering fear.

I have a farm. I must use a chainsaw and a whole host of deliciously dangerous machinery. I am not afraid of the chainsaw, but I have trained myself in its use and I am very careful with it. I will never be afraid of it. I choose not to be afraid. If a council man comes calling for some reason, I refuse to immediately kowtow I will not act until I fully understand the situation – and if he has to answer a few thousand questions so be it. I know a good number of my rights and I am prepared to research act carefully and see things done properly and honourably.

When I was told I had (potentially) a fatal form of lung cancer, I was upset, but I was not afraid. It spurred me onwards – it had to really – if I was going to walk the talk, I needed to be able to laugh in the face of “certain death”, which for a few days appeared to be somewhat closer than I had originally expected; whereupon it was realised that a horrendous error in diagnosis had been made, I had my chance to see if this was all true for me – and it was.

I know that death is a big fear for a lot of people; but why fear something that is inevitable?

So I am curious when you write to be "ruthlessly positive and FEAR NOTHING."
    Embodied in this simple call to arms is the desire I have to communicate to those who live in fear of things, and do things for fears sake rather than wisdom’s sake – to learn to let go of that fear.

The idea of being ruthless about it is that this for some is going to be a hard battle with their selves, and one has to be ruthless in destroying the old constructs. The work of shiva, the destruction of useless modes of thought and conditioning – requires ruthlessness or it would not get done. Letting go of fear is not easy. It is hard, and in my view necessary work.

The third kind of fear in my list, is nothing less than a spiritual prison; but it manifests as a conditioned response. Built in from an early age and compounded (if you let it) by all those previously mentioned factors.

To me, such a statement would be a heads up that I better pay attention or I won't be one of the "surviving ones" What information about the bumpy rides do humans need to know to help keep them safe, or at least have a better chance of keeping themselves safe. Or are you saying they can't keep themselves safe, and not to fear death that is around the cornor from these bumpy rides?
    May I suggest that this could be a classic, pervasive fear kind of scenario?

I have released the fear over whether or not I shall survive. I do expect to and I have taken preparatory steps that should help me and some others based on my take on how things are working out for me and my own particular set of circumstances. If it doesn’t work out and I end up succumbing to a life ending event – I really don’t concern myself. It does not bother me at all. Been there a few times, tested it. Faith is a wonderful thing in those situations

A lot of my decision making is intuitive – heart led – and if you have any conditioned fear then that inner dialogue/intuitive process simply does not work. Control the fear, then it can. If the fear takes you and you lose control, then you won’t be making any choices, and your fate is then decided by others.

This thread is all about the bumpy ride and the kinds and potential qualities of those bumps. I have seen them referred to as “inconveniences” which I really like as well. It is just so random and offhand considering the potential bummers that TPTB have in the making – LOL

What you will never see me do is describe them as potential horrifying disasters in terms that engender fear and negativity. Why? Because I am aiming to be ruthlessly positive!

My take on this is that everything that happens to each of us happens for a reason. Everything that happens is modelled in divine perfection and therefore it is working out just the way that our souls needed it too and largely arranged for the purposes of experiencing making choices in various scenarios. I really do believe that the reasons we are incarnated and living in this reality NOW, is to experience how we make these kinds of choices.

To wit: of options A or B; were A is what TPTB want you to choose, and have done the hard sell on, will I choose A or B because I am following my heart or will I choose “A” really because I feared the implied consequences of choosing B? If I have any fear at all, the higher heart centred intuition fails me because I can’t hear it through the psychological noise created by the fear and thus, the fear denies me the opportunity of being led by the light and the love of creation and of my soul’s purpose.

Can you please define what you mean by bumpy rides? How do you define bumpy? Is it just a wild thunderstorm that you can sit by the woodstove and read a good novel until the storm passes and the power comes back on? Or are you talking about the bumpy ride of a deadly tsunnami taking the lives of innocent humans, children and elderly alike?
    There is a reason I don’t fear death, and that is my complete and personal state of absolute certainty and inner-knowing that my soul is immortal, and that is having a finite human experience which WILL with absolute certainty result in death at some point. The timing and mode of it is just – well – a point of potential interest

Any of those catalysts you mentioned fit within the bumpy ride scenarios. I’m in Australia so locally it would be drought, bush fires, chemical leaks, mining disasters, famine, zombie kangaroo invasions etc

Is that one of the bumpy rides you are referring to when you say FEAR NOTHING? Or perhaps by fearing nothing one should walk the streets at night in a rough neighborhood and think they will never come across a knife at their throat? And should it happen, since they Fear Nothing, they also didn't master the skills to protect themselves.
    Yes. Fear nothing. Don’t fear the unknown.

Act wisely though, if you need to sell your cape to buy a sword, and IF that’s what your higher self/heart/intuition is really telling you to do, then do it. However – if you fear the outcomes – you won’t be able to ask anyway, or if you do, you won’t hear the answer and even if perchance you are graced with that regardless, then will you have faith enough to follow the answer?

Starting at Luke 22:35 there is a short passage that seems relevant. “And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing”

See no worries?

“Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.”

Are we provided for, in bodily needs including safety by our own higher powers? If not then prep-up. There are those on this forum that advocate not even taking any preparations since that admits a lack of faith that the creator will provide for your needs. I am not that perfect, but my recent life has shown me that I am provided for in so many ways. This then is my admission that my faith has it limits! I will act according to my heart, and I have accordingly had to make some preparations for some interesting times immediately ahead.

So can you please explain why you write not to FEAR ANYTHING. IN my opinion, and from my experience in life, it doesn't sound like good advice to me.
    I hope I have explained it. I tried quite hard, but if I need to clarify yet more; please do ask away. I love questions like this actually.

So what exactly is your message in this post?
    Mmm...

Free your self from the impediments that prevent you from taking action based on your highest and best intuition. Break away from wrongly conditioned fear. Do not fear the unknown. Have faith in yourself – you can navigate the unknown. Be wise. Don’t be foolish. Don’t be scared to make mistakes, thats how we learn. When it comes to breaking down the conditioning of fear in the self, be ruthless!

Be wise. Don’t stand in front of a gunman, unless you really have got something of vital “on-mission” importance to do that requires that (like the guy who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square – completely empowered in his own faith and power maybe physically afraid, but supremely confident in his purpose and actions).

John..

[1] “Sheeple” - David Icke, we love you for that among all the other good meme’s you have created!
    Hello Anchor,

Communicating effectively often depends on people agreeing on the meaning of a word. Dictionaries are helpful in providing us the common fundamental meanings of words. This is a most helpful tool in advancing sound communication between humans with the goal of trying to understand what another is saying. Unfortunately, many people or groups appear to make up their own definition of common words. I call this, “ word play”; some people call it semantics. And one can observe that when using one’s own definition of a word, without first giving your definition of the word to the person you are communicating with, it can sometimes create a genuine misunderstanding in the conversation. But more often than not, word play is used to control, manipulate, deceive, or pick a fight. Lawyers have been twisting the meaning of common words for centuries. Common words that are used everyday in everyday life can have a one- hundred- and- eighty degree turn in definition when it comes to legal affairs and in the courtroom. Lawyers use this manipulation, and deception in word play against unsuspecting laypeople all the time. I still get a chuckle remembering when former American President Bill Clinton, in defending himself over inappropriate behavior with a young female White House intern, said: Well that all depends on what the meaning of “ is” is. And in that light, when discussing something, if people want to communicate with true understanding, it is best, in my opinion, to agree on a definition of the word being used that is at the center of the discussion. And indeed, there appears to be an issue of semantics in our discussion, so I will read the dictionary definition of the word “fear”.

“Fear”, according the Webster’s dictionary:

1. A feeling of anxiety and agitation caused by the presence or nearness of danger, evil, pain.
    Timidity, dread, terror, fright, appreciation

2. Respectful dread, awe reverence

3. a feeling of uneasiness or appreciation, a concern; for example: the fear that it will rain

4. cause for fear: possibility, chance; for example: there was no fear of difficulty

After reading this definition, I would not want to suppress the natural skill of my body or mind to tune into danger as a warning devise for my safety. The feeling of anxiety can indicate that one is in danger on some level. With that information given by the feeling of fear, one can use their head to be more alert to their environment, and assess, intellectually, what could be wrong before one succumbed to danger unknowingly. Perhaps you call this “applied knowledge” as well? Or perhaps you called it intuition? And our intuition uses our emotions such as fear or anger to let us know that something needs to be brought to conscious thought so positive steps can be taken to rebalance a situation or make us safe.

My point is “fear” is not a bad thing. Just like “anger” is not a bad thing. It is what you do with those intuitive advance warnings that make them bad or good. They become “Bad” if you let your emotions control you, and as a result you get out of control. Or, they can be “good”, if you control your emotions and use them as the protective tools that they were designed to be for humans. They are our red alert signals telling us to pay attention because action or a change in course may be necessary to avoid unpleasantness, or damage in someway.

So when I am told that ‘fear’ is bad, to me, that individual may not be looking deeply enough into these god given gifts of emotional alerts that bring to consciousness that something is wrong and needs our attention to correct the situation. If one is not living life with emotional and intellectual balance, they are making themselves more vulnerable to life’s challenges than is necessary. And so to me when someone tells me to be fearless or to fear nothing, that is like telling me to turn off the radar in my plane as I am cruising through pea soup fog.

Fear is, in my opinion, is mostly good, just like food, in my opinion, is mostly good. But both food and emotions, like fear and anger can become a problem with people who are living emotionally, and intellectually unbalanced, and/or undisciplined lives. All emotions are good. Emotions give you information. Unfortunately many people don’t now what to do with the information that their body and mind gives them. An example of people ignoring their body’s signals can overtly be observed with some people who overeat. A person who does not suppress their body’s natural signals concerning food has a better chance of make good choices, especially if they use their intellect. The body will let you know when you have eaten enough. And if one is deeply intuned to the natural signals of the body, one can know what food they need to eat on any particular day. But how many people have suppressed the signals of their body? Observing my local community, I would say too many. How many people have suppressed their ability to listen to their emotions, and feelings, such as fear and anger so that they will know when something is wrong, therefore giving their intellect the time needed to focus on what changes may be in order to put themselves in a better position, or takes steps necessary to side step problems. Considering how many people like to stick their heads in the sand, piggyback others research instead of doing their own, I would say too many, in my opinion. Yes there is such a thing as learned or conditioned fear as you pointed out. But that doesn’t make fear bad. That just means an individual needs to take their power back, and rebalance their live so they can better communicate with their body to use fear as a personal protective tool, instead of being manipulated and controlled by others with it. What you learn, can be unlearned. But if your intellect was well balanced to begin with and in tune with your emotions, others would not be able to manipulate you through your emotions as much.

All emotions are good for humans when humans stay in control of their emotions. It is how a human uses the information of their emotions that is good, or bad, or everything in-between. But to tell another human to “fear nothing” in my opinion, is hurting that human, and suppressing their innate radar system. But if it is a learned fear which paralyzes them, that human must not cut fear out of their lives, but rather they need to relearn to use their fear correctly, and to their advantage.

I agree with you that many humans absorbs other people’s perceived, or real fears. But the problem here again is not the emotion of fear, the problem is people not taking responsibility and not being disciplined to do their own research and assessment. It is my opinion that humans tend to be gossipers and intellectually lazy. Many humans often just piggybank on gossip, or ride the wave of what another will say, like some guru, instead of using their own logic and reasoning. If a human is living an emotionally, intellectually balanced life, all their emotions, especially fear, will help them to assess any situation, thereby helping them to use their own intellectual discernment to decide what action, or non action, may, or may not be necessary.

To live in perpetual fear is a sickness. Just like any addiction is a sickness, weather it be drugs or food. Living in perpetual fear, is much like living in perpetual stress. With stress, you will burn out your adrenals, and with perpetual fear you will lose your discernment, jamming your natural radar system and a host of other problems. If a person is in perpetual fear they need help in rebalancing their emotions and intellect so that their natural radar system will work for them. Telling a person in perpetual fear not to fear anything, is like suggesting the removal of the adrenal glands from a perpetually over stressed person. We want the person to live and to be healthy; so a healing needs to be done with everything in tact, not a removal of any necessary part of living well.

Anchor, I really don’t think you and I are saying anything different in the big picture of life. It just seems to me that you are taking the word “fear” and giving it a new definition; a definition that many new agers, and pop psychologists have been spreading. I would like people to be empowered by their god given abilities and emotions, not to be scared of them, or to suppress them, or to let them get wildly out of control. It is my opinion that humans in general need to think deeper, with a much wider lens about what fear is, or the natural god given purpose of fear; instead of blindly amputating it, especially when we will all need our fear skills and all our emotions working for us as we approach more challenging times ahead. People need to develop intellectual discernment, and not piggyback ride popular fad notions.

But as I said before, I think we are in agreement about how to live life, we just use different words.

Fear, as I have stated is a communication from the body that something is wrong or needs to be paid attention to. Once the body has alerted the consciousness that something is wrong, the intellect needs to kick in and take action. If one holds on to fear, and stops the chain of command to the intellect, that is when things become painful and the intellect can not do what it is made to do to correct the situation. Healthy, well balanced humans allow the chain of command to go through. What was the message? Now take action. Sometimes even well balanced humans can break the chain of command when the message is overwhelming. That is when good friends will be supportive, not by saying. “don’t be afraid”, but by saying your body delivered the message, now use your brain; what are you going to do about it. Of course, this needs to be done appropriately, compassionately, and with right timing. But the important point is that after fear has communicated a call for action, the intellect in a healthy, well balanced person does take action. If we have disciplined ourselves well, and have not become followers without discernment, our fear will serve us well. Those who are use to feeding on the opinions of others, will not know how to take action; and sadly they will hang on to their fear as if it were a broken record repeating the message over and over, and never allowing the intellect to take charge after recieving the message to get off the metaphorical merry go round. Not letting go of fear will paralyze a human. You, Anchor, experienced greatfear, and yet you took positive action. Fear alerted your intellect that action was necessary. I am sorry for all you went through, but obviously you have a fine mind, and disciplined emotions.

I have ramble on long enough, but as I say, I really don’t think we disagree on anything much. I think we just have a case of semantics going on here.

As far as fear of death is concerned, that is another post. But I will say that I think we have an instinct to stay alive for many reasons. So perhaps the fear of death, that many humans experience, is just reminding us to take good care of ourselves while we have obligations or work to do on earth. Perhaps fear of death is a different type of fear, and maybe not even really even a fear at all but something wired very differently from fear. I have observed that as some people get older they seem to get to a point in their life of just accepting death. But that is another post, if not another thread.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Anchor (29th December 2011), Belle (30th December 2011), crested-duck (30th December 2011), Jean-Luc (30th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th December 2011), nomadguy (30th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011), Unified Serenity (29th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

"Many people have expressed anxiety about disasters that might befall the world in the year 2012. In fact, we never know what any given year might hold. But if we are sincerely committed to following a path of compassion and wisdom, this uncertainty about the future need not cause us any concern. Whatever happens, we can simply keep our focus directed steadily at what matters most cultivating compassion and equanimity, and acting to benefit others. If we harbor this attitude in our hearts, we can make anything that occurs positive for ourselves and for others."

~Gyalwang Karmapa

16. Link to Post #129
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

I exist in this moment and know nothing about wot will happen.

I have a strong sensation that something big is going to happen,

but I dont know when and wot. Its a senation of a rolling thunder

approaching.

I wonder if its this kind of sensations that make so many quite

touchy those days?

Ive also wondered if its mind as such thats collapsing and people

are embraced by their dysfunctional egos like Gollum embraces his

precious.

Im prepared with medical kit, food, tools and so on.........

But when the s##t hit the fan, ist probably coming in a way or ways

that nobody could predict.

I also keep on breathing deep as a preparation fot wot, I dunno. LOL

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Belle (30th December 2011), benevolentcrow (30th December 2011), crested-duck (30th December 2011), meeradas (30th December 2011), modwiz (30th December 2011), Sebastion (29th December 2011), Tommy (29th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    We must be very powerful indeed,
    because they are still lying to us.
    We are Powerful/God's that most people don't know yet! Wait till they discover it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Belle (30th December 2011), benevolentcrow (30th December 2011), crested-duck (30th December 2011), jcocks (30th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (30th December 2011), modwiz (30th December 2011), Sebastion (30th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,020 times in 2,114 posts

WAIT TIL THEY DISCOVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITEFEATHER you are spot on !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

seko (30th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #132
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Mr.Davis -I'm on board with your last post completely. Some call me a fear monger at times ,but looking realistically at what is coming down the pike is a absolute must for personal survival now. Here's a scenario that I know will happen ,so how are each of us going to deal with it???---The house down the road with the crackheads and ignorant kids did'nt prepare for the disaster. Now they're jonesing for not only drugs, but for food too. When they come to kill you to steal your supplies what will you do to survive yourself.--- As far as I'm concerned the minute they step onto my property I will drop them just like a deer , and I'm dead serious about it, I'm not looking forward to it, but I've prepared myself mentally to do what I have to do for me and my family. That's not a fear, but a sad reality. Good luck to those who are just going to pray to be saved and not do anything themselves to insure their own survival! That's called fooling yourself and just plain stupidity as far as I'm concerned. What do others here at PA think about this, maybe a new thread is in order here.

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Mr.Davis -I'm on board with your last post completely. Some call me a fear monger at times ,but looking realistically at what is coming down the pike is a absolute must for personal survival now. Here's a scenario that I know will happen ,so how are each of us going to deal with it???---The house down the road with the crackheads and ignorant kids did'nt prepare for the disaster. Now they're jonesing for not only drugs, but for food too. When they come to kill you to steal your supplies what will you do to survive yourself.--- As far as I'm concerned the minute they step onto my property I will drop them just like a deer , and I'm dead serious about it, I'm not looking forward to it, but I've prepared myself mentally to do what I have to do for me and my family. That's not a fear, but a sad reality. Good luck to those who are just going to pray to be saved and not do anything themselves to insure their own survival! That's called fooling yourself and just plain stupidity as far as I'm concerned. What do others here at PA think about this, maybe a new thread is in order here.
    I resonate with you totally. It doesnt help to prepare, storing food and so on.

One must also deal with those who havent prepared themselves.

I think I must get away from my home. i live 6 miles from a town.

The unprepared are going to get danerous out of desperation.

I cant argue with hundreds of hungry, frosen people or take them out.

A few people threatening me and my woman wount be a problem, as

I have my compound bow and dont hesitate to use it for survival.

So even if we got a wonderful selfsustaining home we better get away

to the mountains in case of a disaster. All this is sad but necessary.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), modwiz (30th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

I drew the line right up to the point of buying weapons. It's just me and my puppy, in a semi rural area 4 miles from town. I just got back home from buying another $500 in food and dogfood. I have spent several thousand on food and supplies already.
    I figure if it gets to the point of protecting my little 1+ year stash then to me it becomes ridiculous and not worth just surviving on this planet.
    I know, I would feel differently if I had children and spouse.
    And there won't be much wildlife left to hunt after a short period of time so the weapons are to kill your neighbors, imho.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Earth Angel (31st December 2011), jcocks (31st December 2011), jorr lundstrom (30th December 2011), modwiz (30th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011), shamanseeker (31st December 2011)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

I drew the line right up to the point of buying weapons. It's just me and my puppy, in a semi rural area 4 miles from town. I just got back home from buying another $500 in food and dogfood. I have spent several thousand on food and supplies already.
    I figure if it gets to the point of protecting my little 1+ year stash then to me it becomes ridiculous and not worth just surviving on this planet.
    I know, I would feel differently if I had children and spouse.
    And there won't be much wildlife left to hunt after a short period of time so the weapons are to kill your neighbors, imho.
    True, in a sharp situation, terrible choices are to be made, if one want to survive.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), modwiz (30th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #136
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

By the time tomorrow night comes,
    how many beings would have passed on?
    Will you wake up tomorrow morning?
    When you breath out, how sure are you,
    that youwill breath in again?

In the meantime be happy, with your lot.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), nomadguy (30th December 2011), seko (30th December 2011), shamanseeker (31st December 2011), Zampano (30th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,763 times in 32,948 posts

-------

Bumping the thread -- something I don't usually do. There's some important, focused information in here.

All best wishes, Bill

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Earth Angel (31st December 2011), Yoda (31st December 2011)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

[QUOTE=blake;390707]
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    But to tell another human to “fear nothing” in my opinion, is hurting that human
    I very much agree with this sentiment, I had always thought that the word "fearless" did not mean that you never have the feeling of fear. It comes up just as much. And that this person whom is "fearless" merely does not ignore it, instead they process it straight away
    or rather, face it so they can begin the plan to do so with balance and courage.
    Fear is a tool, and if you don't know how to use a tool it has no use for you.

~ Carry on
    Why not now?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    By the time tomorrow night comes,
    how many beings would have passed on?
    Will you wake up tomorrow morning?
    When you breath out, how sure are you,
    that youwill breath in again?
    In the meantime be happy, with your lot.
    We have no guarantee for another moment, so breath while you can.

In....out.. and in.....out again and so on....... LOL

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), modwiz (30th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Warning: Very long post. Quotes taken from http://hypertiger.blogspot.com/

I've been following Hypertiger for a few years now. He's crude and harsh in his delivery, but brings an interesting perspective to what is going on right now. I'm oversimplifying here..his basic premise is that the top lives off the yield from the bottom; and when the bottom can no longer support the top, the system implodes only to be started again in slightly different form. Implosion includes all we have been talking about here...

From Friday, May 18, 2007

“These are the simple steps you can take to survive...Reduce your cost of existence as low as you can...Purchase 365 cans of stew for every mouth you feel responsible for...Have an alternative source of Heat and light is also good... The above is what 100´s of millions of people are not prepared to do and will not do and will be blindsided... At this point your plans should be simplistic you might have to run for your life at some point...

All you are trying to accomplish at this stage is to accept the fact of the coming implosion and preparing enough for it to buy enough time to think...100´s of millions won´t have time to think... If you want to purchase land and construct bunkers with machine gun nests fine...But you want to keep a low profile...Because the top will not tolerate any threat from the bottom (Victims of the scheme)...All rights and due process will cease to exist...You either accept your fate or be eliminated from the equation... Any resistance towards the top in the initial stages will be met with brutal savagery... Did Spartacus win? Forget it...The Absolute capitalists have been constructing a police state for years...and are currently fast tracking the finishing touches...”

From Sunday, September 30, 2007

“The purpose of the Police and military is to protect the top from the bottom...

To protect cause from consequence...

The easiest prey of the hunter gatherer is the farmer and the simplest operation is the protection scheme...

You are either with us or against us...

All money is decreed money...fiat...The top says this is money...Or else...period end of story....

You Farmer are on the Land owned by the LORD of the land and will pay tribute to the LORD of 1 Gold coin a year...

Where do I get this GOLD coin?

You can take one short ton of grain to the grainery of the LORD and there you will be given a GOLD coin for it and then you can give the gold coin to the servant of the LORD...

What if I refuse?

Then the LORD will drive you from the Land that the LORD is the LORD of...

There you go an abundant supply of free food to power your wildest hopes and dreams...Lies and delusions...

22 And the LORD said, Behold! The man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and also take from the Tree of Life, and eat, and live forever,
    23 The LORD sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground out of which he was taken.
    24 And He drove the man out. And He lodged the cherubs at the east of the Garden of Eden, and the flaming sword whirling around to guard the way of the Tree of Life.

Well what is done with all that Food the tillers of the LORD's land give the LORD as Tribute?

It powers the Absolute capitalist Hierarchial food powered make work enterprise...

The city state...Or Civilization...The thing you all popped into existance out of thin air into...”

Thursday, December 6, 2007

“The top of the economic food chain has to eat...zero prime rate = zero prime rib...

In the system the top owns the bottom and if the top needs to eat it has to liquidate the bottom...In order for the bottom to eat it must liquidate the top...The TOP controls the Police and Military unfortunately.

So now we will see what the plan is. The Homeland Emergency Government in waiting and the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. LAW or Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism is a sign that the bottom won't be liquidating the top when the system implodes.”

Monday, December 10, 2007

“There are about 7.5 Million Americans producing food...The rest of the population of worker drones numbers around 142.5 Million who produce zero food. Meaning they consume 100% more food than they produce or they produce -100% of the food that powers the absolute capitalist hierarchial food powered make work enterprise.

They make up for this by producing money which is a a food substitute...

Food powers the food powered make work enterprise. The medium of exchange is power. Money is just a tool that allows the exchange of power to be easier to accomplish and account for.”

January 21, 2008

“The FEDERAL RESERVE did not create compounding interest.

Well then what created Interest attached to the medium of exchange?

RICH PEOPLE. You kinda have to be in a position where you have piles of money to lend back to the people that slaved their asses off supplying it to you to be able to attach interest to it...

So then as soon as you start going around telling RICH PEOPLE that what they are doing is wrong...you are DOA.

Under a static monetary system if it was implemented now...There could be no yields greater than mine output and the population would have to be drastically reduced back to pre commercial banking levels...But civilization as you comprehend it has been as dependant upon compound interest as you are on eating and breathing for over 1000+ years and while the FED is significant...it is only 1 Central bank of over 100 in the 314 year old Global branch network...The current Global economic system is as dependant upon the 314 year old global credit system to sustain it's continued existence as you are on eating and breathing...

Here is the key...IF YOU ALL DESIRE THE 314 YEAR OLD SYSTEM ABOLISHED THEN YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO KISS CIVILIZATION AS YOU KNOW IT GOODBYE...

Because without a functional credit system the whole global system that you currently see in operation can not function at all...can not exist.

Can you imagine existing without the possibility of interest attached to the medium of exchange?

Well you all better...Because that is just one thing that currently exists that must be eliminated to avoid the implosion...

The implosion that is currently in progress can't be avoided...but the next one can...and to accomplish that simple feat...Interest attached to the medium of exchange is one of the things that human beings do that they have to stop doing.

And if you tell me that you can have your cake and eat it too and create a system that does not inflate to maximum potential and implode but allows interest attached to the medium of exchange...

You are either a liar or a moron...

Top sucks from the bottom...The top lives off the yield from the bottom. It's been like this forever and will continue just as long....”

“Whether the money is composed of electromagnetic polarity differentials on hard disk platters, paper, Gold, and/or silver...It's still a credit system at it's core...

Civilization as you all know it has been dependant upon it for over 1000 years.

This is not some new system that showed up in 1913 or 1694...the economy that is about to implode is centuries older than any of the human beings functioning within it.

Basically the system requires not too much and not too little inflation greater than previous inflation...

Basically a constantly increasing amount...One slight problem...there is a maximum potential and when it is reached...it becomes impossible to sustain what the system requires...Then inflation greater than previous inflation to maximum potential transforms into inflation less than previous inflation to maximum potential.”

Sunday, October 2, 2011

“The top lives off the yield from the bottom...the roof or top of the structure is supported by the bottom or foundation of the structure.

If the bottom can't support the top...the structure collapses.

Oh I get it you all think you support those below...

You think the top or roof supports the foundation of the structure...well I guess in your mind where LAW that governs the Universe does not apply you could imagine such.

The bottom produces everything and the top monetizes it...They then mark up everything and sell it back to the bottom to get their money back.

The top owns the money system...it and all the money belongs to them...it's their money that monetizes the wholesale production operation...not yours...all the money in circulation does not belong to any of you...You just think it does.

The difference between the wholesale cost and the retail price is the yield the top lives off of...well then how does the bottom make up the difference?

By supplying the top with more than the top gives...forever...Until the bottom can't supply the top with the yield they demand.

Then poof...The goose that lays the golden eggs...dies

So then when the top inputs money to the bottom and the output by the bottom is less than the input. The top has to stop doing that or they will not make any money...they will just continue to lose money.

What you think? the FED is going to print money forever?

The bottom produces everything and the top prints money to buy it wholesale and then marks it up and sells it to the bottom retail...and it's up to the bottom to pay the difference between the wholesale cost and the retail price to supply the top with the yield they demand.

And if you all can't.

Then you are going to have to be fired and replaced with more productive workers.

You were fired over the past few decades and Chinese workers were hired...but now they can't even support the top supports the bottom delusion you all depend upon...”

“The top is not the most productive. The bottom is...

until they are sucked dry.

Well the top becomes the top and maintain their position by always taking more than they give...always...it's the divine right of kings. Oh you think you gained independence from kings? nope...never did...you all just think you did...and if you think therefore you are...poof...it's magic...Hyper my teacher said I did and all the history books said I did...so I must have...”

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

crested-duck (31st December 2011), Enquiring1 (31st December 2011), jorr lundstrom (31st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast