+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AUgie - Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Default AUgie - Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup.

Re: AUgie: I found this on Alec Newald's Blog. Has anyone heard of this?

AUgie is basically a naturally intelligent substance, though possibly not a native of earth. (Au) portion of Augie, standing for gold. Possibly used in The Gulf Of Mexico, during the Oil Spill. Some Type Of Nano Technology possibly used on Mars as well.

Ties in with The Chinese Briefcase Story and The Great Wall Of China Scenario. Here: Chinese archaeologists discovered evidence of alien technology under the Great Wall of China. After lots of their own analysis, they decided on a course of action and a timetable. I don't know the details. But I do know, that the Chinese sent a diplomatic briefcase to various national embassies. Most of the documents outline China's plan and timetable for dealing with all this. One of the documents indicates the relationship of the organism under the Gulf of Mexico to all this. It says that the organism/intelligent oil is expected to cover the entire gulf of Mexico seafloor - and is part of the terraforming being conducted so as to suit the environmental needs of our new visitors/residents.

From Alec Newald's Blog Below: http://coev.webs.com/apps/blog/show/...o-and-the-gulf

"The Gulf had just then exploded. But I was soon to understand what was meant by natural. I was also told to look elsewhere before coming back to the Gulf. I was told to go to Mars, in a non-physical way for some of the answers. There I found that the seed of the Gulf of Mexico was ‘blowing in the wind’ for want of a better phrase. Mars had once had oceans and one of the main life forms within that ocean was what is being described back here on earth as AUgie, an intelligent liquid capable of becoming almost anything within its chemical make up including gold. It is very adaptable and does not necessarily need water to survive in but water is one of it’s best friends, water allows it to spread its seed more easily, heat is also a friend because it speeds up its metabolism everything happens faster when it’s warm. Only fire has its measure, it cannot survive in that much heat, maybe close to 2000oC is its extinction temperature. The earth knows this, volcanoes to the rescue? But are they hot enough? Maybe even earthquakes are allowing deep core magma to get at this AUgie were it lays before it can be released. Set fire to the rig, burn the water? Getting the picture?"

It's also mentioned here:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...e1113586/pg761

Connecting The Dot's Here With The GOM and AUgie:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1116850/pg1
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 28th December 2011 at 22:06.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

betoobig (23rd January 2015), Deega (30th July 2015), gaiagirl (22nd January 2017), Gardener (23rd January 2015), heyokah (30th July 2015), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), kirolak (4th August 2015), mab777 (30th December 2011), RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: AUgie - Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup

Has anyone else researched this topic on Augie? LMK
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Gardener (30th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: AUgie - Intelligent liquid capable of becoming anything within its capable makeup.

Hi WhiteFeather. I think this will interest you.

Augie is also known by the name Black Goo, or Black Oil.

It came-up again last week in an interview with Harald Kautz-Vella in this thread.

----

Also David Griffin of Exopolitics UK talked about this Black Goo.

Have you ever wondered, what really happened in the Falklands and British justification for the brief 1982 war?

In a AMMACH interview with Joanne Summerscales and Miles Johnston, David Griffin dismisses oil as valid case, and suspects, sentient goo and ETs real reason behind war.

” David Griffin of Exopolitics UK sets the stage for the details of a Blue ET-Base on Thule Island south of the Falklands, the Black Goo or Gray Goo, an “intelligent oil” allegedly leading to the deaths of many staff at MARCONI in the UK.
    The claim is from abductees that the Argentine Government had a Blue ET base on Thule Island, which was destroyed by a team of SBS and SAS commandoes.
    The problem being an intelligent black fluidic substance, illustrated in the X-Files and Prometheus films. This extremely dangerous “Intelligent & Aware” substance, was removed from the base, and given to Marconi communications company, so it is claimed, which resulted in many deaths and murders of Marconi scientists, computer programmers and other staff in the early 1980s.”

David Griffin gives his final part of the ET elements of the Falklands war, bringing us to the present day with this section concentrating on this strange intelligent and aware "oil" with a dissection of a major article from Godlike/Nexus on the military situation during the Gulf Oil spill.
    If true, it raises major concerns over this nano oil, and its ability of behave as an intelligent binary weapon.

+ Reply to Thread