+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Using your real name (discussion from a David Wilcock thread)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Default Re:Using your real name (discussion from a David Wilcock thread)

In an attempt to lower the heat somewhat as I enter the crossfire, could I just say that nothing will be gained by being angry with each other? While not wishing to defend or accuse anyone of anything, because I think we're all grown-up enough to realise most of us live very precarious lives (in one way or another), we must not lose sight of why we’re actually here. Disagreements will occur and tempers will rise, but let’s not descend into the abyss.

Darla’s original post was 90% intended to defend David Wilcock’s integrity. Of that I am quite certain and I don’t think anyone would argue with her right to do that since this is a thread about exploring his position after the interview with Kerry. The rest (10%) was intended, I think, to remind those being less than kind to DW for crying (i.e. showing fear), that we ourselves are also exhibiting fear by hiding behind nicknames and avatars. Of course, people paid more attention to the 10% than they did to the 90%.

Obviously I too am hiding behind an avatar and a nickname but I was not in the least offended or upset by Darla’s post because people do this for various reasons and it’s not always for the sake of anonymity or fear.

Hoping it will help defuse the situation somewhat, and at the risk of being slightly off topic, here are my main reasons for choosing to remain completely anonymous. It helps with the communication and minimises prejudice. Most of the time, I make a special point of not finding out the age, gender or background of forum members with whom I converse, unless of course they volunteer the information in private messages.

I find that a person’s soul is much more open and accessible when they communicate anonymously than when they’re talking to you in person. Inevitably, human nature will be distracted by the other person’s gender, colour, height, weight, accent, background, looks, education and all the rest of it and any value in what they are saying is more likely to be lost or not taken seriously.

So, I would say let’s forgive, forget and cut each other some slack. Hope this doesn’t add to the antagonism.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

bluestflame (29th December 2011), Brodie75 (28th December 2011), Mark (30th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Darla’s original post was 90% intended to defend David Wilcock’s integrity.
    Unfortunately, it seems to me that Darla chose to defend David Wilcock by attacking members of this forum, informing us that many of the members (those who don't use their real names) lack integrity, and that the life of the original poster of this thread, in particular, sucks.

This sure looks to me like a case of an intentional thread derailment, and like a case of violating forum guidelines, repeatedly.

Darla keeps saying this thread is about Wilcock, not her, and then keeps poking others who choose not to use their real names (which has nothing to with David Wilcock, other than being an ad hominem attack on forum members.)

I tried above saying the equivalent of "now, now, all is fine ... back to topic". But as I read more up thread, that's unfair.

I'm now considering other options.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

As I just noted in a Mod-edit to the first post on this thread, the above posts in this thread were moved here from the thread Coming to terms with Ascension religion and David Wilcock hysteria .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Unified Serenity (28th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet."

It's the message that counts.

However, I appreciate people being transparent about 'who' they are in the 'real life', if they can safely do so.

My real name is Christian Stolle, it is on the Avalon Roundtable and my facebook contact with my real name is linked in my profile, make friends with me if you like.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (29th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (28th December 2011), Miller (29th December 2011), modwiz (28th December 2011), NancyV (29th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011), write4change (29th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Darla, I tried to reply to the pm you sent me but it said that I cannot send pms to you.

It was a long message but the gist of it is this, you said you've met the gfl, I said something that could be them has been very impersonally examining me for years and if you can talk to them I'd like a meeting without being treated as a specimen.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th December 2011), Curt (28th December 2011), Miller (29th December 2011), modwiz (28th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Actually, there is a substantial amount of irony in this discussion and i suspect that Darla will retire from this discussion here and now,,,,,

because,,,,,,,,

The organisation that Darla works for or is connected to uses nothing but subterfuge and nom de plus's ad hoc, and random as you like,,,,,,,,,

Commander Ashtar himself is known to use so many alias's that hardly anyone even knows who the guy really is,,,,,,,,

They have never to my knowledge not once,stood in any kind of public forum and introduced themselves properly or formally,,,,,,,,,,not to any of us

They havn't even got the guts to do it now,,,,,,,,,,,

they totally rely on channeled propaganda to distribute their message and they hide totally in the shadows of the ethereal dimensions,,,,,,,

But Darla is so proud to work for these shadow entities and promote their work,,,,,,,,,,

Why don't you tell Ashtar himself to come join the forum at least, Darla, maybe he could do a charles,,,,, and keep his face hidden........

Who is demonstrating fear here really Darla,,,,,,,,,,your employers in my book

cosmic love darla,,,,,,,,,you have my total respect at all times darla,,,,,,but a point is a point,,,,,,,,

11. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Hmmm. Why don't all of us just do what we feel is right for us? I'd be a little irritated if someone insisted I had to use a fake name.

Lets consult the Constitution.

But if none of those things matter,

Where can I find a Donald Duck avatar? I haven't been dishonest enough yet this week.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

NancyV (29th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

You can remain anonymous and express a negitive energy or a positive energy.

To me it is not about being anonymous but about how you express your personal energy.

P.S Billyji is a name i am called plus anyone can find out who i am by doing a little research.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Khaleesi (28th December 2011), KosmicKat (28th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default Re: Coming to terms with Ascension religion and David Wilcock hysteria

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    United Serenity spewed out her fear in detail ~ she outlined her reasons for everyone to see on this thread including you, Khaleesi. These are legitimate concerns she has brought up herself. And I agree ~ her life sucks and is filled with more fear than any I've heard of lately except for David, of course. She takes potshots at him and then hides. This is not an authentic way to deal with topics in our community but this is just my opinion.

If you still live in the fear matrix yourself maybe we don't need your opinion. This should be understood where you stand and if what you say is authentic or perhaps, cowardly.

When you live in fear, why antagonize others like this in the first place? It is warlike and unbecoming. It shows that you live in the fear matrix and do not understand how it works or this is how I see it happening here. These are legitimate questions that remain unanswered.

This thread is about David Wilcock and not about me. Does United Serenity require your assistance? Is this a popularity contest or something? Don't take potshots if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen. Don't stir that particular pot. Do you not have enough personal concerns, you have to create new battles for yourselves over my opinion? I'm an old lady with cats but I do stand in my own light and power and yes, this makes me authentic. You don't have to agree. Move on and get real. I question your authenticity and I can do this...you have proven my point yourself.
    Hello Mrs. Jensen Pearse,

First of all my mother would chuckle at you calling yourself an old lady. She would say you are still late middle age. She believes that old age doesn't start until you are at least seventy five! But like our individual body, lives and expereinces, we all progress and develop at different rates/; physically, mentally, emotionally, spritually,intellectually, socially etc etc.

I would have thought that with your belief system, although it is conjecture as I really don't know you, so I am making assumptions based on a few posts, that if you reread your last post you may discover that you were being quite judgmental of United Serenity and in your previous posts were being quite judgemental of many posters in general. You will have to forgive me but the word "fear" in my opinion has been so widely overused in some new age, and other belief systems that it had lost it true meaning. There is healthy fear and unhealthy fear. To promote both as destructive is giving hurtful disinformation to those who have not taken the time to think it through.

Please read through what you wrote. I suppose there are those who could turn the tables on you and with their own definition of fear come up with a good case against you living in fear. People have a right and an obligation to themselves and their family to decide what is right for them, and live according to their values, not yours or anyone elses as long as they harm none.

Privacy is a very ancient concept. A concept that was of a large concern of the founders of America, so large was this concern that protective measures of privacy were written into law, although now they have been stripped, becasue privacy can be a huge tool of protection to be used with discretion. And the PTHB want to know everything about you. Privacy gets in their way. I am wondering what your views are on privacy?

But to get back on the point of this particular post, in defending Mr. Wilcok from some posters being judgemental of him, your tactics have been judgemental of many posters, perhaps even insulting. And I am sure as such a lovely soul as your are, you really didn't actually mean to lash out and insult anyone. Some how I don't think US's life sucks. Why on earth did you say that among other things! You are talking in blindness and making conclusions on limited statements that you judge through your own personal lens?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    Last edited by blake; 28th December 2011 at 13:36.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

bluestflame (29th December 2011), Curt (28th December 2011), DoubleHelix (28th December 2011), Gardener (28th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (28th December 2011), NancyV (29th December 2011), Sebastion (28th December 2011), Selene (28th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011), write4change (29th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Wow! I choose to use an alias because it makes me more comfortable sharing these ideas. You don't have to like my choice, but you need to respect my choice because it is mine.

Not everyone is at a point where they want to "out" themselves and share their personal info.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (28th December 2011), Sebastion (28th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Using your real name (discussion from a David Wilcock thread)

Maybe I have got the wrong end of the stick. I thought that the point, being David W sticks his neck out on the line, while others take pot shots keeping them selves hidden.
    i.e.: those giving the pot shots while hidden are cowardly, [implied at least]
    I do not think, that this is in any way meant tobe an attack on people, who do not wont to use there real name.[this would missing the point]
    The point is, David W is being braver than most, by being visible and specking out.
    This is how I took the meaning of the thread.
    No need to take this personally.
    No need to attack DW
    Peace.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

shamanseeker (29th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

people choose to use their real names or not in forums (not just this one) for a number of different motives, some of them being:

financial
    attention-seeking
    nefarious
    privacy
    victimization
    self-honesty
    creativity
    protection
    and the list goes on........

there is no one solution that fits best for every person, we are all here for different reasons
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Curt (28th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (28th December 2011), Ria (28th December 2011), Sebastion (28th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011), write4change (29th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

This is turning into an interesting displaced bisection of a thread.

Name:  name.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  10.2 KB

Hi.

My (real) name is Cal and I am an accused Wilcoholic.

Matters not that my participation in said fan base was due to his accessible presentation of assorted scientific data that would not have reached many without him.

Must be a religion ??? What???

... but I guess that should be covered in the "other" bisected portion so

A few colorful and emotional terms thrown around in this one.

Don't really want to jump into the mix (grew weary the day after the radio spot) but I will add something from my very first thread on Avalon.

Depending on just who people are accused to be hiding from ... something useful to know. Unless you know how to prevent it, posting images from many cell phones or digital cameras leaves a GPS imprint that can lead ????? to your doorstep (or wherever the photo was taken) regardless of using your real name or not.

Everyone knows that ... right???

... right???

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-up-on-photos

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

blufire (28th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (29th December 2011), etm567 (29th December 2011), Falcor (28th December 2011), Gardener (28th December 2011), Miller (29th December 2011), modwiz (28th December 2011), Ria (28th December 2011), Sebastion (28th December 2011), shamanseeker (29th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011), toothpick (29th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

-I've removed this post-
    Last edited by Paa; 26th July 2013 at 14:18.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paa For This Post:

Jeffrey (29th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), NancyV (29th December 2011), shamanseeker (29th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Interesting thread.

I never really put that much thought into why people chose different names and avators on forums but i guess theres many different reasons, Fear would be one of them but i would say this is a small percentage.
    Personally i chose my forum name due to how i found myself being a Avalon member you just have to google my name to find that out and im quite happy to provide my real details if asked.

As for David Wilcox i felt for the man when he broke down and have always admired people who put themselfs forward in search of the truth there is too many people to list but as you know there is many who put themselfs in the firing line.
    I bet most who use their real details have had some kind of threat and worse happen to them which just goes to show you that the PTB are running scared and will try and use the number one tool they have and that is "fear"

Im looking forward to 2012 to see what unfolds and as Bill Ryan has said "we have a front row seat"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarlic For This Post:

Calz (28th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

What's in a name really? None of us chose our given names it was our parents who chose your given name. If you changed your name over time then that's another subject. I see nothing wrong with using other names rather than your default name to project who you are. You choose to do it and that it is a divine right as you are communing with yourself and source to use a specific name. Source it self goes by many different given names doesn't it? Avatars that people choose are a visual representation of how they see themselves or a belief that they have, at least my avatar is a representation of something I believe. People that choose to show a different face or name are simply representing a different aspect of their whole.

However this kind of thread perpetuates drama aka discord and discord only serves to divide (as in divide and conquer).

Does this forum really needs to feed on pointless drama? I hope not.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Calz (28th December 2011), CeltMan (28th December 2011), christian (28th December 2011), DoubleHelix (28th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (28th December 2011), Miller (29th December 2011), modwiz (28th December 2011), shadowstalker (28th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

I use my real name. But obviously not my photo. Very few know where I live.

This is so on purpose. This is my solution from a long life in which

people have tried to kill me several times. Now, I dont want to risk

this happen again, so I prefer to be very private. Im not afraid to

experience fear as my life has taught me that fear isnt dangerous,

being afraid of experiencing fear can take you tp real dangerous

situations. This is how I see this and my way to handle my life,

everyone else is of course free to handle their life in the way

they prefer.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Anchor (29th December 2011), astrid (29th December 2011), Belle (28th December 2011), Calz (28th December 2011), christian (28th December 2011), DoubleHelix (28th December 2011), EsmaEverheart (28th December 2011), Ivanhoe (28th December 2011), Jeffrey (29th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), kersley (28th December 2011), Miller (29th December 2011), modwiz (28th December 2011), Muzz (28th December 2011), NancyV (29th December 2011), Ria (28th December 2011), shadowstalker (28th December 2011), shamanseeker (29th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011), toothpick (29th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011), write4change (29th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

About Wilcock, I like the guy. He does have some useful POV to further explore. Did he brake down? Yes he did and I say "so what?". People forget that he still is a human being that lives in this prison planet and that for now has to conform to the matrix programming. We all do to a certain degree. He is brave to go against this programming and pave a way for others to either follow or improve upon and for that I applaud his effort.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Calz (28th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (28th December 2011), Ria (28th December 2011), shadowstalker (28th December 2011), shamanseeker (29th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

This makes me angry. Again.

This topic has come up before. Someone who has the freedom to use their real name accuses others of cowardice or lacking integrity. I guess it makes them feel righteous and brave.

My career is my means to achieve tools that I need to create change. It is also my means to quietly steer the media and popular culture. Where I place my name affects that career. Use your head and stop parading around like the integrity rooster. Maybe you are just watching on the sidelines while some of us have higher stakes to protect.

In any case, it's ridiculous. Bill Ryan knows who I am. If you have such a problem with it, well I could really care less. I have work to do.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 28th December 2011 at 16:09.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th December 2011), astrid (29th December 2011), Belle (28th December 2011), bluestflame (29th December 2011), blufire (28th December 2011), Calz (28th December 2011), christian (28th December 2011), D-Day (28th December 2011), DoubleHelix (28th December 2011), Eric (28th December 2011), Flash (28th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (28th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (28th December 2011), Muzz (28th December 2011), Selene (28th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011), Words of Joy (28th December 2011), write4change (29th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Darla doens't seem to realize that David is not the optimal example to use in regards to identity hiding. He lurks behind the name Edgar Cayce .

But it's okay for David to do that , but it's a hypocrisy and lack of courage for other's to assume another name.

This is how I mean that David's fan base will be the end of him.

Good thing the fan base has the observer to blame. Blaming is also a fear mechanism. People are afraid to confront how they contribute to any situation so it must be pushed from us and assigned to someone else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast