+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Using your real name (discussion from a David Wilcock thread)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Default Using your real name (discussion from a David Wilcock thread)

[Mod-edit: The following thread was originally a discussion on a different thread: Coming to terms with Ascension religion and David Wilcock hysteria . I moved these posts here because they seemed to be derailing their original thread, perhaps intentionally so, with ad hominem attacks on other forum members. This Mod-edit was added 03:37 AM Weds 28 Dec 2011 CST -- Paul.]

===

At the very least, one requirement for those who would pass judgment about David Wilcock,or any others who disclose some fact hidden in the shadows ~ well, you really need to stand in your own light FIRST.

Hiding behind fake names and Avatars is intellectually and personally dishonest. It shows a lack of integrity. How do we know that you are a "real" person with a real name, address, and location on Planet Earth when you are in hiding?

It is one thing for fun and games people love to play but when discussing important issues and especially those concerning others who do have COURAGE to step into the light of their own convictions even when they are scared. Well, who are you? It is easy to pelt others from the protection of your own darkness and anonymity. It's always been the cowards way but this is just IMHO.

Before I will pay attention to any of your words, tell me who you are, please. It's the FIRST basic premise of being human or angelic today and it's sort of a mixed bag here.

Personal integrity requires courage as in not being afraid to share your identity. David Wilcock is not afraid. You judge him yet hide behind an Avatar? So cute...so irresponsible. So afraid are you? Well, Happy New Year!

In the New Year, ask for courage and it will be granted ~ once you come out of your hidey holes and become part of the solution instead of adding to the problem of secrecy, games, and pelting others with your great and abiding wisdom, things may remain the same or not. These are choices we are making in each moment in time or out of it.

Please remember: We are to love one another and all that may entail. Stand in your own light and talk about David and the others. First. Thank you. And so it is... xoxoxox
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th December 2011 at 09:40.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

1inMany (28th December 2011), Carmen (28th December 2011), cellardoor (28th December 2011), cheez_2806 (28th December 2011), christian (28th December 2011), Cidersomerset (28th December 2011), Davy (28th December 2011), Dawn (29th December 2011), Deega (28th December 2011), efields (28th December 2011), Enquiring1 (27th December 2011), Eric J (Viking) (28th December 2011), Erich (28th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (29th December 2011), gooty64 (26th December 2011), Heart-2-Heart (28th December 2011), Holly Lindin (27th December 2011), jagman (28th December 2011), Jean-Luc (29th December 2011), jsb_swampfox (28th December 2011), kersley (28th December 2011), Kimberley (28th December 2011), Lancelot (29th December 2011), lilac (29th December 2011), Limor Wolf (28th December 2011), Mark (27th December 2011), Ol' Roy (29th December 2011), Pilgrim (28th December 2011), Sabrina (28th December 2011), sandy (29th December 2011), Sarlic (28th December 2011), sojmed (28th December 2011), StephenW11UK (27th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011), sygh (29th December 2011), transitionalman (28th December 2011), Woody (28th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re:Using your real name (discussion from a David Wilcock thread)

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    At the very least, one requirement for those who would pass judgment about David Wilcock,or any others who disclose some fact hidden in the shadows ~ well, you really need to stand in your own light FIRST.

Hiding behind fake names and Avatars is intellectually and personally dishonest. It shows a lack of integrity. How do we know that you are a "real" person with a real name, address, and location on Planet Earth when you are in hiding?

It is one thing for fun and games people love to play but when discussing important issues and especially those concerning others who do have COURAGE to step into the light of their own convictions even when they are scared. Well, who are you? It is easy to pelt others from the protection of your own darkness and anonymity. It's always been the cowards way but this is just IMHO.

Before I will pay attention to any of your words, tell me who you are, please. It's the FIRST basic premise of being human or angelic today and it's sort of a mixed bag here.

Personal integrity requires courage as in not being afraid to share your identity. David Wilcock is not afraid. You judge him yet hide behind an Avatar? So cute...so irresponsible. So afraid are you? Well, Happy New Year!

In the New Year, ask for courage and it will be granted ~ once you come out of your hidey holes and become part of the solution instead of adding to the problem of secrecy, games, and pelting others with your great and abiding wisdom, things may remain the same or not. These are choices we are making in each moment in time or out of it.

Please remember: We are to love one another and all that may entail. Stand in your own light and talk about David and the others. First. Thank you. And so it is... xoxoxox
    Darla,

You have revealed much here, and I appreciate your candor. It matters not whether you think I or someone else posts and chooses not to use their full legal name, a nickname or their real picture. I find I listen to what people say and watch what they do to get a true picture of the person behind the post, video, or radio interview. Plenty here whom you appear to like "hide" behind fake names and do not use real pictures. I really don't care if I see them or know their real names, I simply read what is written and put their thoughts in the crucible of what appears to be true or is not true to me.

Your post was most illuminating and I appreciate it.

Serenity

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member Khaleesi's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! How many members use their full names and a real picture? Interesting post. Yeah I see a lot of love and light in this post. Mhm.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khaleesi For This Post:

D-Day (27th December 2011), DoubleHelix (26th December 2011), efields (28th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Err I do. This is my real name and picture.

Darla, you post all that stuff from the Galactic federation of light. Ever met one of them? Ever seen any evidence except nice channelled words? Anything?
    Last edited by joedjemal; 26th December 2011 at 21:21. Reason: addition.

7. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

777 (28th December 2011), 9eagle9 (27th December 2011), astrid (29th December 2011), Bill Ryan (26th December 2011), blufire (28th December 2011), Bo Atkinson (28th December 2011), CdnSirian (27th December 2011), christian (28th December 2011), Curt (27th December 2011), D-Day (27th December 2011), efields (28th December 2011), Franny (29th December 2011), gooty64 (26th December 2011), Heart-2-Heart (28th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (26th December 2011), Limor Wolf (28th December 2011), Miller (28th December 2011), Muzz (28th December 2011), Normalguy31 (28th December 2011), Phoenix (29th December 2011), Sebastion (28th December 2011), Selene (27th December 2011), Sidney (28th December 2011), StephenW11UK (27th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

How can I know that a picture and name is the actual picture and name of the person claiming it to be? How difficult is it to post someone else's picture and make up a name to go along with it?

Perhaps I'm just way to sceptical, but names and pictures here don't mean much to me, knowing how easy it is to fake. It is their words that reveal who they really are....but then again, anything could be made up to appear however one would like it to appear for whatever purpose they have in mind. I could pretend to be anyone at all on this forum...only family and close friends would know the difference.

Just sayin'.

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

777 (28th December 2011), 9eagle9 (27th December 2011), astrid (29th December 2011), bluestflame (29th December 2011), CdnSirian (27th December 2011), ceetee9 (28th December 2011), D-Day (27th December 2011), Enquiring1 (27th December 2011), Gardener (28th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Khaleesi (26th December 2011), Nyce555 (29th December 2011), Referee (27th December 2011), StephenW11UK (27th December 2011), Unified Serenity (27th December 2011), Words of Joy (28th December 2011), write4change (28th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Legal name Ahmet Osman Djemal, live at Brickhurst Farm in Kent near Tunbridge Wells known to my friends as Joe i've been under my own name on the net since before the www existed.

Want me to scan my passport? I don't lie.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Kimberley (28th December 2011), Snoweagle (28th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Living in the real world is important to me. Maybe it's because I worked for the police and the Attorney General's office for some years, that I do not post my personal details online for any yaywho to look me up. Some choose to think that if all they believe is love and light and nothing ever bad happens to them because they do not attract it because they do not live in a fear paradigm does not in my experience work. Lots of terrible things happen to people because there are those in this world who don't care about your love and light paradigm and they are not love and light. In fact, there are lots of stalkers online. Here are some facts based on self reporting. Notice how many women are stalked and how it can escalate. I do not post my children's pictures, my address or last name online out of prudence. I have family in public life and I do not want to be a means to help someone target them either. So, I do not live in fear, I live in reality.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/s...Statistics.pdf

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Personal integrity requires courage as in not being afraid to share your identity.
    When I first started posting online, years ago, I was very naive. I immediately attracted a stalker that just happened to live in the same state. Needless to say, I quickly learned not to give out personal info.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Khaleesi For This Post:

bluestflame (29th December 2011), blufire (28th December 2011), CdnSirian (27th December 2011), EsmaEverheart (28th December 2011), Gardener (28th December 2011), Kerrigan (28th December 2011), Nyce555 (29th December 2011), Sidney (28th December 2011), StephenW11UK (27th December 2011), Unified Serenity (27th December 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (28th December 2011), Words of Joy (28th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Legal name Ahmet Osman Djemal, live at Brickhurst Farm in Kent near Tunbridge Wells known to my friends as Joe i've been under my own name on the net since before the www existed.

Please accept my apologies, joedjemal.

I reallly wasn't referring to you...I was attempting to point out (to those who feel that those of us who prefer not to use our pictures and our real names are untrustworthy) that anyone can post a pic and a name and that doesn't necessarily make it real.

It didn't come out that way. I'm so sorry.

Guess my Dad was right....the only time I take my foot out of my mouth is to switch feet!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th December 2011), D-Day (27th December 2011), DoubleHelix (26th December 2011), Gardener (28th December 2011), joedjemal (27th December 2011), Khaleesi (26th December 2011), Lisab (27th December 2011), ulli (26th December 2011), Unified Serenity (26th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)

Joedjemal you live down the road from my dad. Very pretty up there... Very erm Enid Blyton! When I'm up there I feel like solving a mystery and drinking lashings of Ginger beer lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Limor Wolf (28th December 2011), Miller (28th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

David Wilcock gets his private & public life and associated media splashed all over the forum by other forum members. Hell even his past life information is publicly splashed on this forum.

But....

Forum guidelines tells us that we can't promote ourselves thus. If I were to reveal private contact information, website and associated media publicly; it would be open to interpretation by moderation. I've observed them doing it before. I believe that guideline there is for a reason? Are you suggesting we open our private information to be interpreted by moderation? Why? Why would you ask that of people, knowing that the forum guidelines frown on it?

I am correct in suspecting that motive of yours, Darla. Since privacy is an indicator of some dark cowardly force at work I'd suppose it's okay then if I publicly question your motives?

In this age of internet identity theft you are actually suggesting that people who don't splash their private information hither and yon are irresponsible?

Where is your light exactly if you are guilt tripping, shaming and implicating people in dark deeds because they keep themselves to themselves? Tripping the old light guilt trip eh? Guilt tripping is not a sign of a overly advanced person, right? Rather patriachal and old paradigm , the shame mechanism.

Because this is not the first time you've made this accusation, I find your adamance and your motives even more questionable, Darla.

We ASK people to share ---not guilt trip them and accuse them of lurking in the dark by using their own discernment abilties--that is what the powers that be do.

We actually encourage discernment here to keep one safe --not just from the powers that be--- but from those who unwittingly serve it. Discernment. That is them standing in their own self authority, their own power.

For my part, I've never had a forum member refuse to share their name, or private contact information with me when ASKED ---not demanded or guilt tripped into it.

Neither did I require them to splash it about in public.

Everyone who has asked me, has my private contact information and I've even visited with some few members of this forum. Indeed those people very clearly know what my name is. And my address and my phone number. Meaning its not secret its just dispensed with discernment.

It is fortunate though that the more discerning are able to keep the less discerning safe. And creating a place that is SAFE to use discernment.

You could ask someone's name before making assumptions. And if they don't reveal it perhaps you might consider they don't trust you with it.

Because you don't have creepy crawly men stalking you on the internet doesn't mean the attempt isn't made at this end of the line. Taking my photo down would perhaps abate that a bit but then I would have to suffer the sermons of the lite workers for doing so. Right?

But at the end of the day the best thing I can do for people is to keep semi private online presence at least semi private because it keeps the idiots safe from their own idiocy.

Meaning I do it for the safety of the less discerning not my own. My safety is created by me, and my actions, that is me standing in my own power.

20. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I hate to say it, but Darla's setiment is one of "an older generation" that doesn't understand, or perhaps is too rooted in their own name as identity....

I have about 10 loosely called "friends" that only know me by "TargeT" IRL (in real life).. & people will yell "TARGET" to me across a bar with no hesitation.

I am not so tied up in my lables that my name is me.. in fact I'm probably (especially counting "virtual") more widely known as TargeT than my real name.

the more I think about a unified conciousness the less important "I" seem to be.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gardener (28th December 2011), Godiam (29th December 2011), Khaleesi (28th December 2011), NancyV (29th December 2011), Phoenix (29th December 2011), Unified Serenity (28th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yes, this is so, I am from a different older generation but the shadows we see today came from our collective consciousness. We contribute to these shadows by remaining in the Fear Matrix and not being able to stand in our own light.

My point, is how can we throw stones at those coming forth using their real names and identities when we hide ourselves in the shadows and contribute to the fear matrix in this manner. Take it as you will. If you are not afraid and hiding, this wouldn't apply to you anyway but you may defend your position however you wish. If you think it's necessary. It's okay with me. Toss out tags and judgments about my age included. Nicknames are different. My point was those afraid who throw stones at others who are at least attempting to get out of the fear matrix is simply not cool. At least stand in your own light here. Carry on!
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

astrid (29th December 2011), efields (28th December 2011), Kimberley (28th December 2011), Limor Wolf (28th December 2011), Mark (30th December 2011), modwiz (28th December 2011), sandy (29th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Yes, this is so, I am from a different older generation but the shadows we see today came from our collective consciousness. We contribute to these shadows by remaining in the Fear Matrix and not being able to stand in our own light.

My point, is how can we throw stones at those coming forth using their real names and identities when we hide ourselves in the shadows and contribute to the fear matrix in this manner. Take it as you will. If you are not afraid and hiding, this wouldn't apply to you anyway but you may defend your position however you wish. If you think it's necessary. It's okay with me. Toss out tags and judgments about my age included. Nicknames are different. My point was those afraid who throw stones at others who are at least attempting to get out of the fear matrix is simply not cool. At least stand in your own light here. Carry on!
    You obviously live in a different world than I do. You obviously have not been stalked or had family members lives threatened to the point that special security has to be notified, a picture of the nutjob threatening them taped next to the alarm system, and the real need to carry a gun because these nutjobs are part of their everyday job! It's not living in a fear matrix, it's living in the ****ing 3d world... sorry the pill I took did not let me wake up and have wires removed from my body to see the matrix, I am still in this 3d world Darla.

When was the last time your loved one was threatened by someone who had the desire, means, motive to carry out that threat? Tell me Darla, when? I don't want to hear any crap about drawing it to you because of fear either. If you cannot tell me you have lived through this crap I don't really care about your take on this "who has a right to question those who do give out their details...". I don't owe you or anyone else my personal details until you prove to me you can be trusted. There are thousands of people reading these threads we never talk to or see, and some who we do talk to and see, do threaten us, so all I can say is wake up!
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 28th December 2011 at 05:22.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

So... if you are so adamant against fear creation why are you attempting to push a fear mechansim onto someone's name or lack of? You are creating that, creating density by the virtue of your own fear.

It's meaningless until we push a meaning on to it.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

As much as I love a food fight or did in my youth which is so over now ~ I will not engage in further exposing of personal fear factors and how to overcome them since this is a thread about David Wilcock and those who would take potshots at him using fake names.

You have good reason to hide behind a different identify yourself, United Serenity. You have demonstrated my point perfectly and I thank you for this demonstration of fear up close and personal. If i were you, I'd live in fear too. Still, this is a choice. You can blame whoever you wish to blame. I ask that those who throw stones not live in glass houses, it's as simple or complicated as that...

Another thread about the adventures of having your door broken down is a possibility I'd be interested in contributing real life stories to, I've had an exciting life myself and love to talk about those old days any time or place but not here and not now, as it's seriously off topic. Fun to contemplate but definitely off topic. See you on another thread, US.

P.S. We could do one together about conquering your fear or something. Living in the wilderness when all else fails ; )

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Kimberley (28th December 2011), Mark (30th December 2011), Swanette (29th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

[SIZE=2 If i were you, I'd live in fear too.
    [/SIZE]
    Is that a threat, Darla?

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

As much as I love a food fight or did in my youth which is so over now ~ I will not engage in further exposing of personal fear factors and how to overcome them since this is a thread about David Wilcock and those who would take potshots at him using fake names.

You have good reason to hide behind a different identify yourself, United Serenity. You have demonstrated my point perfectly and I thank you for this demonstration of fear up close and personal. If i were you, I'd live in fear too. Still, this is a choice. You can blame whoever you wish to blame. I ask that those who throw stones not live in glass houses, it's as simple or complicated as that...

Another thread about the adventures of having your door broken down is a possibility I'd be interested in contributing real life stories to, I've had an exciting life myself and love to talk about those old days any time or place but not here and not now, as it's seriously off topic. Fun to contemplate but definitely off topic. See you on another thread, US.

P.S. We could do one together about conquering your fear or something. Living in the wilderness when all else fails ; )
    There is a difference between being wise and being fearful. There is a difference between being prudent and between being stupid Darla. Your comments have nothing to do with my OP about DW and the love and lite crowds religion of ascension that I see being ushered in under a false guise of peace,love, and light. We have all had the pleasure of seeing some snippets of the real spirit of some of the "love and lite" crowd, and it's not very loving but it is enlightening how they react when one questions what happened on the DW interview, what he did do, and his apparent quick recovery.

I have never seen so many act as if they were the one's being threatened that night. David is the one who has put himself out on the speaking circuit, and has made incredible claims which he has been proven false in regarding predicting events and dates. Before David came along, I had never heard of anyone claiming that because they looked like someone that shows they were the reincarnation of none other than Edgar Caycee, one of the most revered psychics of the 20th century, a psychic whose family rejects DW's claims and who also said he would be reincarnated in 2100, not 1980. I see an opportunist in DW. I see someone who has taken other's works, repackaged them, uses guerrilla marketing very successfully and says he gives away 90% of his materials so people will buy the other stuff. That, David Wilcock says, is how you make money online! So, don't go preaching about how kind hearted he is because he gives way his work. He charges an arm and a leg for conferences, and he makes money on the other books, tv shows etc..

Just do some study on guerrilla marketing and all the things DW does line right up with it. He's very good at it, and I have no problems with him doing it, but people act like he is some saint because of the things I mentioned above. Does this stuff make him a bad guy? No, it doesn't but it also does not make him legitimately a scholar, a psychic, Jesus, Ra, Edgar Caycee or whomever he is going to channel next or whatever drama is going to come up with next. My not sharing my personal information has no impact on these truths. That's a red herring and a disinfo tactic to derail my thread. I could say a lot more in this regard, but I've spelled it out.

Love Dw's work or hate it. I don't care. I do care about people acting like he's doing more than being a great marketer and earning a living selling books and seminars. His new information was not worthy of any death sentence. I am beginning to doubt the veracity more and more of his claims.

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

This thread is about David Wilcock and not about me.
    Good point.

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Gardener (28th December 2011), karelia (28th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Khaleesi (here)
    YOU DO NOT have the right to stop her from speaking her truth.
    No one's stopping other members from speaking.

(Yes, I could read Darla's posts as saying something similar to that ... but I decided I must have been misreading Darla and to let it be. -- ThePythonicCow .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast