+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cold Fusion imminent.......James Martinez.....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Cold Fusion imminent.......James Martinez.....

Just listening to James Martinez latest show 27th Dec He has been talking about Cold Fusion for the last couple of years. He says he has been busy behind the scenes sorting out details of disclosing it? Its above my head technically although as I said I've heard him talk about it for months....Its worth a listen because the info he has been giving out via his shows has been fantastic, the trouble is no one on our site seems to have been listening to them and I have dropped loads of hints..LOL..Anyway I think what James is saying is very important, and it may be worth adding him to your listening list...He talks about other current issues as well all though the recording is not as clear as it should be, maybe being interfered with as he is discussing briefly some delicate issues the killing off of large portions of the world population...Theres a good clip about a new piece of soft ware 'Tag and Track ' using the camera systems of city centres and airports but with obvious broader survailance implacations...its clearer in the 2nd half ...Steve

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...-Cash_Flow.mp3

On thursday he says he will be interviewing Dr. Andrea Rossi about Cold Fusion...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th December 2011 at 19:40.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

christian (12th January 2012), Ecnal61 (4th January 2012), Operator (4th January 2012), PathWalker (5th January 2012), Ria (28th December 2011), STATIC (12th January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Cold Fusion imminent.......James Martinez.....

29th August 2011 19:29 #24
    Default Re: A New Era in Physics: Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail (video serie

Bob Nevritt talking to James Martinez 22nd april 2009.. Bob says hes was was talking about the imminent arrival of Cold fusion in 1995 and that Martin Flieshman and Stanly Pons would be put in the same class as Galileo.There is a lot of info on the cash flo shows and the main stumbling block will obviously be the oil cartels ....They or the government have blocked development of 'Free' energy because where/how will Bush,Chaney and all the other elite 'bankster' families continue to keep us in perpetual debt so the rich can live like kings...........

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...-revealed.html

They have talked about cold fusion this year and they say its been cracked by the use of enriched paladium,which is a derivetive of platinum which is enriched at a higher level which can take upto 600 kelvin or 6000 Kelvin depending if you are talking about a thermal heat exchange then there is no issue or problem and is ready for use ???( IONS words)2nd june 2010show.....So we will soon find out or they are going to look silly.....

Dr.Rossi on coast

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd January 2012 at 23:11.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (4th January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), Operator (4th January 2012), Ria (3rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

James Martinez interview with Dr. Rossi about the anouncement of Cold fusion..... 29/12/2011

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (4th January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), Operator (4th January 2012), Ria (3rd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

James Martinez explaining about his above interview on his own show....01/1/2012

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you wonder what I'm doing , I'm updating the thread and getting all the info in one place....I haven't lost it LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd January 2012 at 23:39.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (4th January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), onawah (1st February 2012), Operator (4th January 2012), Ria (3rd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

COLD FUSION NOW: God I hope this gets finalized and phased in at godspeed. This is my intention, and many others as well.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), Ecnal61 (4th January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), jp11 (4th January 2012), Operator (4th January 2012), Ria (3rd January 2012), STATIC (12th January 2012), Zillah (12th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

if you'd like to understand the technical details behind cold fusion (espeicaly enriched paladium) then read this amazing thread on the physics behind it.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-video-series-

I guarentee the catalyst in the E-Cat is enriched pladium powder as well (perhaps a mono-atomic?)

Cold fusion was a reality in Utah in the 80's... but the follow up tests were purposefully corrupted.

of course like any science, one discovery brings more, so who knows how advanced this tech is now (if it was in the public domain in the 80's I bet it was privately done in the 70's!)
    Last edited by TargeT; 3rd January 2012 at 23:26.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012), Dorjezigzag (12th January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), onawah (3rd January 2012), Operator (4th January 2012), PathWalker (5th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks Targe T ...I don't understand the technical side of it, I just know if it real it is very important for the future of humanity and
    have been eager to put it out there.....

I'm listening to James latest show , he is explaining his views on the current politcal/media
    situation gives you a insight into the man and his views, he not talking about cold fusion......

today ..03/01/2012

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd January 2012 at 23:50.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Operator (4th January 2012), TargeT (4th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks Targe T ...I don't understand the technical side of it]
    The information is presented in 4 hours of video in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-video-series-

I guarentee you will not be bored by teh format and if not completely understand it, at least understand it vastly greater than most.

The format of those videos is very easily absorbed I like it a lot (my MOM even got it, haha)

I'll check out James, he's in the que (so much material to absorb... haha, im focusing my spounge like abilities)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012), Operator (4th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Just listening to James Martinez latest show 27th Dec He has been talking about Cold Fusion for the last couple of years. He says he has been busy behind the scenes sorting out details of disclosing it? Its above my head technically although as I said I've heard him talk about it for months....Its worth a listen because the info he has been giving out via his shows has been fantastic, the trouble is no one on our site seems to have been listening to them and I have dropped loads of hints..LOL..Anyway I think what James is saying is very important, and it may be worth adding him to your listening list...He talks about other current issues as well all though the recording is not as clear as it should be, maybe being interfered with as he is discussing briefly some delicate issues the killing off of large portions of the world population...Theres a good clip about a new piece of soft ware 'Tag and Track ' using the camera systems of city centres and airports but with obvious broader survailance implacations...its clearer in the 2nd half ...Steve

On thursday he says he will be interviewing Dr. Andrea Rossi about Cold Fusion...
    Steve, James Martinez is brilliant. Also if David Wilcock says he is not to be trusted, I KNOW who I believe.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I agree Stan James seems more grounded ..... they both have their qualities and its a shame to fall out, especially as they have both stuck their necks out so to speak, so lets see what happens !! ..Steve

Thanks Targe I will give it a go.....cheers
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th January 2012 at 01:40.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Wilcock comes across as a complete slimey weasily type.. the things he say are fantastical & I just don't feel he's genuine.

I just watched the video interview

First off I'll say this is EXACTLY what I would be saying if I wanted to sell the NWO & one world currency..

I mean seriously, "yeah it sounds exactly like what you feared, but it won't be i promise!" there's going to have to be some corroborating events to back that up.

Now that doesn't mean I have any evidence to doubt it but I sure don't see any to support it either.
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th January 2012 at 03:24.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), Cidersomerset (4th January 2012), Ecnal61 (5th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012), pickle (4th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I just watched the first vid very interresting does what ion said tie in with it ,it sounded like it to me...

They have talked about cold fusion this year and they say its been cracked by the use of enriched paladium,which is a derivetive of platinum which is enriched at a higher level which can take upto 600 kelvin or 6000 Kelvin depending if you are talking about a thermal heat exchange then there is no issue or problem and is ready for use ???( IONS words)2nd june 2010show.....So we will soon find out or they are going to look silly.....

I will watch the rest later...

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

i get what he`s saying about a paradigm shift in human evolution but im also a bit cautious when he and the interviewer talk about a one world currency and one world government. does anyone else out there have a view on this?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2012), TargeT (4th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I agree 'lenny' although cold fusion is here i cannot see TPTB just letting it develop and roll out without some sort of interference thru beaucratic delays
    tax . licences etc... and a takeover by the corporates .....

interresting vid....an overall view of the recent history including
    the 'mysterious' death of another scientist on the front line of
    tech..Eugene Mallove..

'Lenny' is Ecnals cat...LOL....Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th January 2012 at 23:37.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (5th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012), TargeT (4th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I agree 'lenny' although cold fusion is here i cannot see TPTB just letting it develop and roll out without some sort of interference thru beaucratic delays
    tax . licences etc... and a takeover by the corporates .....
    I think the coldfusion part is one of those "crap, we know this cat is outta the bag, how do we mitigate the damage... BY SAYIN WE RELEASED IT BENEVOLENTLY! yea yea! and we'll use THAT release as a sign that the other evil **** we wan't to do is really GOOD **** & tha tpeople should go a long with it!"

that's kinda my take on this video... haha

Don't get me wrong,, I don't believe ANY of these guys (WIL-FORD or Martinez) much too fantastical for me... & little to none (none that I know of) in the corroborating evidence department.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2012), Ecnal61 (5th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

They mention in the above vid that the US Navy has been working on cold fusion at SPARWAR San Diago reaserch labs....

This is a add, if you are looking for a job....It just illustrates that private/government/military scientist work
    within the restraints of secrecy whether for Industrial or homeland security, so its easy to see why not many
    would whistleblow or leak secrets as their paycheque,insurance and safety prohibits this .....

Not as the press & government would have us believe that the 'State' cannot keep secrets, it easy for
    them to do so with the fear of losing everything and possibly going to jail or worse....

The new comander of Spawars 2010......
    He talks about the teamspawar strategic buiseness
    plan...Stange for a military org, obviously branchingout....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2012 at 00:03.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (5th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

NEW NASA Video promoting LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions) spelling the end for traditional fossil fuels and conventional nuclear power.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I was just talking about this over the weekend, showing people why we can now easily do this:

this math is all explained in the video i linked, facinating stuff but there's the proof (excuse my non-linar work, it was more of a discussion)
    Where are you?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th January 2012), NancyV (12th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thanks Iceni Tribe ....Interesting NASA now publicly in the game it makes sence now, combined with something Jame Martinez said...
    It can take up to 20 years to change power infra structure gradualy ( It could be done quicker if a national priority)....
    So the TPTB that own ultimately all these corporations, are ready to replace fossil fuels in there own time,still making money out of
    their oil assets for as long as possible, while setting in place the next money spinner for them....Whatever replaces oil, you can bet your
    bottom doller we will be still paying for it somehow , even if free at source !!

At least it is a reality that could have been running world wide now if not stiffled for funds by those greedy 'elites'...steve

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

It can take up to 20 years to change power infra structure gradualy
    actually powercompanies that are smart will jump on this as fast as possible & undercut eachother till price stability is achieved... this is ONE of the bennifits of the free market..

Right now the changes to the status quo (for power generation) is so minor that an E-cat (or any other heat producing device) could easily replace the coal fired, or natural gas fired, or trash burning,, what ever combustion based power plant is using with one of these generators & the majority of thier equipment would stay exactly the same.

I think the "cheapness" of this would drive itself into the market rather quickly for large scale power... the home adaptation may take a bit longer todo,but that's the ultimate end state IMO..
    Where are you?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast