+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I wish to heal something but im not sure how to do it.

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I wish to heal something but im not sure how to do it.

H there,

I have a problem and i am currently in the process of finding a solution. I just thought id throw it out there and get some feedback.

Im having a few health problems right now but one of the most worrying symptoms include a significant diminishment in my short term memory. Im only 31 so this is quite worrying.

I've been researching this problem on the internet and i've tried quite a few things; such as making sure my b vit levels are okay, i tried the coconut oil thing as it helps with alczhiemers, leicithin etc etc and i have not noticed any difference.

An interesting thing occurred to me about 18mths ago. As i was travelling to work i played around with some of the heart math techniques. For those not familar its an organisation that researches into the positive restorative effects of remaining heart centered. I was simply focusing on my heart area and replaying positive joy filled moments of my life and consciously loving myself.

When i arrived at work ( i was a passenger) i felt different. Could not put my finger on it. I just felt good. I noticed all the nature around me and the sunshine and i just felt good to be alive. Then i noticed that the dull empty sensation i felt in my head had disappeared. I felt an absence a kind of hollow feeling. I noticed that my memory was perfect and i had absolute clarity in my thinking. All of the things i had tried up until that point were redundant now. It felt amazing. I also noticed that my senses were all switched on. Like when i heard a word i saw an image but also felt a feeling too, as if the word itself had its own life. I realised that i had been like this prior to me losing my senses. Unfortunatley these improvements did not last and i am back to trying to solve this problem.

Now im not sure what the problem is. Maybe i am putting 2+2 and getting 5, but it seems to me that my current problem is some kind of traumatic response and somehow i switched it off with the heart-math thing.

Or im just kidding myself and looking for some kind of silver bullet and not acknowledging that my diet and such is the cause of the problem. I've consulted a doctor a few times but i find the process of getting a diagnosis painfully slow.

Any ideas from any of you wise souls out there?

Thank you in advance

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kingmonkey For This Post:

777 (29th December 2011), Aurelius (31st December 2011), Jenci (28th December 2011), Limor Wolf (29th December 2011), RedeZra (29th December 2011), seko (31st December 2011), shadowstalker (29th December 2011), Snowbird (28th December 2011), Spirithorse (28th December 2011), ViralSpiral (31st December 2011), WhiteFeather (29th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: I wish to heal something but im not sure how to do it.

Kingmonkey, the method you used and it worked! Yes!? You must do it every day for at least a month. That's how long it will take for the state you attained by doing the discipline, to become second nature. You move in your brain, in your consciousness to the new state but the new state has to be repeated until you 'become' it. You literally leave behind the old way of being with it's limitations(ie, poor memory). But you have to insist on it and not doubt that you can do it.

Good Luck

Carmen

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

777 (29th December 2011), Anchor (28th December 2011), conk (29th December 2011), kingmonkey (28th December 2011), NeverMind (29th December 2011), Snowbird (28th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by kingmonkey (here)
    Or im just kidding myself and looking for some kind of silver bullet and not acknowledging that my diet and such is the cause of the problem. I've consulted a doctor a few times but i find the process of getting a diagnosis painfully slow.
    Have you ruled out alcohol, drugs, additives in diet - such as sweetners/aspartame etc?

Jeanette

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

kingmonkey (28th December 2011), Snowbird (28th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Kingmonkey, the method you used and it worked! Yes!? You must do it every day for at least a month. That's how long it will take for the state you attained by doing the discipline, to become second nature. You move in your brain, in your consciousness to the new state but the new state has to be repeated until you 'become' it. You literally leave behind the old way of being with it's limitations(ie, poor memory). But you have to insist on it and not doubt that you can do it.

Good Luck

Carmen
    Thank you for the recommendation which mirrors something else i have been reading very recently and what i thought. Another avalonian here pointed me to the work of neville goddard who states the very same thing. Im curious have you effected changes in your life by doing this yourself. Would be nice to know. Oops there i go again with that doubt thing. Need to let go of that part too!

Thank you for your support.

Have you ruled out alcohol, drugs, additives in diet - such as sweetners/aspartame etc?

THere are no drugs in my life but i do have a history of drinking hard at the weekends. This has crossed my mind. I have had periods of cutting it out completely and now just keeping it to a minimum.

Im not consciously aware of sweeteners but i will have a proper look. Im currently in the process of having a serious look at my diet. It has been very poor for a long time. Lots of processed food, red meat, fats and sugars. Im looking at adopting a low gi diet and planning my meals. Something that i have never ever done. Im also drawing up a supplement plan as recommended in a book i am reading that is encouraged for diabetics. Im not diagnosed but i worry im on the slope to developing it if i carry on. My sugar intake is very high.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingmonkey For This Post:

Carmen (29th December 2011), Snowbird (28th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi, Kingmonkey.

I'm not sure if this'll be the kind of help youre looking for, but a while ago I tried various techniques to try and improve my own memory. One of the ways I settled on, alongside meditation was to play a varient on Kims Game.
    If you havnt heard of it, it's something that boy scouts do and for people in the army doing recce. (dont let that put you off, it's not aggressive.)
    What i did, was pull up a random picture from the internet, a random quote from a 'quote a day' site and something from around the house like an ornament or a few rocks I have around the place (dont ask). I handle the stone or whatever and try to remember the details, describe it to myself and so forth, then try and remember all the details I can from the picture, then try to remember as much of the quote as I can.
    After I've done that for about five minutes I walk away and occupy myself with some other stuff for a bit, usualy going for a run or making tea for the family - that sort of thing.
    After that, I go back, and sit down for a bit and go into light meditation and try to remember all the details. When I'm satisfied, i write it down - which is quite important so you dont fool yourself into believe you got it ALL right.
    Then I compare the notes on all the details I've written down with the actual object, picture, quote or what have you.
    Over a few weeks I noticed my memory started to improve, not just on the game but out in the world at large. You get more of an eye for detail as well.
    I'm not sure if this is kind of thing youre looking for but I sure hope it helps.

Finch

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finch For This Post:

777 (28th December 2011), kingmonkey (28th December 2011), NeverMind (29th December 2011), Snowbird (28th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

The mind works great in Healing everything, heal the mind and the rest will follow. Start with clearing the mind firstly. Relax and try these Solfeggio Vibes I'm enclosing. Relaxing and listen to them whilst laying down in bed or meditating. Dont forget to breathe. Raising your frequencies internally, for this is bliss.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th December 2011 at 02:44.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

777 (29th December 2011), gaiagirl (29th December 2011), kingmonkey (28th December 2011), NeverMind (29th December 2011), Snowbird (28th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

H there,

I have a problem and i am currently in the process of finding a solution. I just thought id throw it out there and get some feedback.

Im having a few health problems right now but one of the most worrying symptoms include a significant diminishment in my short term memory. Im only 31 so this is quite worrying.

I've been researching this problem on the internet and i've tried quite a few things; such as making sure my b vit levels are okay, i tried the coconut oil thing as it helps with alczhiemers, leicithin etc etc and i have not noticed any difference.

An interesting thing occurred to me about 18mths ago. As i was travelling to work i played around with some of the heart math techniques. For those not familar its an organisation that researches into the positive restorative effects of remaining heart centered. I was simply focusing on my heart area and replaying positive joy filled moments of my life and consciously loving myself.

When i arrived at work ( i was a passenger) i felt different. Could not put my finger on it. I just felt good. I noticed all the nature around me and the sunshine and i just felt good to be alive. Then i noticed that the dull empty sensation i felt in my head had disappeared. I felt an absence a kind of hollow feeling. I noticed that my memory was perfect and i had absolute clarity in my thinking. All of the things i had tried up until that point were redundant now. It felt amazing. I also noticed that my senses were all switched on. Like when i heard a word i saw an image but also felt a feeling too, as if the word itself had its own life. I realised that i had been like this prior to me losing my senses. Unfortunatley these improvements did not last and i am back to trying to solve this problem.

Now im not sure what the problem is. Maybe i am putting 2+2 and getting 5, but it seems to me that my current problem is some kind of traumatic response and somehow i switched it off with the heart-math thing.

Any ideas from any of you wise souls out there?

Thank you in advance
    Hi there

As you are UK based, suggest trying a local branch of NFSH (National Federation of Spiritual Healers)

This org is the recognised healing association in UK, and now have many branches.

They also sometimes work with the NHS, and are affiliated with the College Of Psychic Studies in London

All their healers are trained to the highest standards, including ethics etc.

Best of luck,
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

kingmonkey (29th December 2011), NeverMind (29th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes I have changed myself by stating the person I wish to be and ignoring the old me and it's attitude. It's sort of like 'faking it till you make it', or deciding to be different, stating it and being it till you become it. Great actors do it all the time but it's a great tool for changing ourselves for the better. You can use it for health, for attitude, for wealth, anything. It's like packing your bag for a journey. You only take what you really really want and leave behind what you don't need anymore. It does take focus, determination, patience and perseverance though. It ain't a quick fix, it takes time, but it does work. Write down the affirmations of the new you and read them slowly and consciously every day, really getting into the feeling of being this new person.

Cheers

Carmen

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

kingmonkey (29th December 2011), NeverMind (29th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

THere are no drugs in my life but i do have a history of drinking hard at the weekends. This has crossed my mind. I have had periods of cutting it out completely and now just keeping it to a minimum.

Im not consciously aware of sweeteners but i will have a proper look. Im currently in the process of having a serious look at my diet. It has been very poor for a long time. Lots of processed food, red meat, fats and sugars. Im looking at adopting a low gi diet and planning my meals. Something that i have never ever done. Im also drawing up a supplement plan as recommended in a book i am reading that is encouraged for diabetics. Im not diagnosed but i worry im on the slope to developing it if i carry on. My sugar intake is very high.
    Hi Kingmonkey,

Alcohol damage can cause short term memory loss. It's not so much how much you drink at a given time - it has a cummulative affect.

Sweeteners, particularly asparatame are best avoided completely as they are a neurotoxin. Any sugar free drinks and foods, chewing gums, mints all contain this. And it is creeping into non diet/sugar free products. They even flavour water with the stuff now. - look for aspartame, sucralose, splenda, saccaharine, acesulfame.

Monosodium glutamate MSG is another food additive which can affect the brain and memory.

Check your flouride consumption. Your water company website should give you the levels. Some areas of the UK add it to water. Try to avoid flouride toothpaste but if you use it, rinse your mouth really well. Definitely avoid flouride mouthwashes which are just another way to increase your flouride intake - fluoride is what the Nazis used in concentration camps to subdue their prisoners. It's a toxin which can affect memory and thyroid function among other things. Impaired thyroid function can affect memory too.

Also avoid aluminum products such as anti-persperants. Aluminium is thought to affect memory and cause neurological damage such as Alzeimers. You may also want to check out what pans you are cooking with as many contain aluminium. Also many non-stick ones release flouride type sustances (I'm writing this from memory, you may want to research yourself)

Remember your skin is the largest organ in your body and everything you put on it will absorb into your body. Lotions, creams, shower gels, perfumes, bath products - all of these contain chemicals as does the water which you bath in. It's nearly impossible to avoid it all, but you can reduce the toxin load on your body.

Jeanette

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

NeverMind (29th December 2011), wolf_rt (29th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Sounds like stress - possibly severe stress occurred more than a year ago - is doing you in.
    Or rather, WAS. :-)

It never ceases to amaze me how little consideration even many physicians give to stress as a factor in "forgetfulness".
    Yet its effect on the mental capacities, including memory, is well proven and beyond doubt.

It sounds like whatever you're doing is working. That's great, keep it up.

However, if I may, I would suggest you return to regular and long-term ingestion of cold-pressed coconut oil all the same. It's good for many, many - I repeat: many - things.
    But you cannot expect results overnight. It has to become a part of your diet (and no less than one big tablespoon a day, some advocate around three for therapeutic effects.)

There are also many other things you can do, but there are literally way too many to even start listing them here.
    Nature is a treasure trove of healing substances for every condition there is.

You might try standardised Ginko Biloba extract, though - 400 mg/day.
    It is well known to promote cerebro-vascular health.
    (In Gemany, it has been one of the best selling supplements for decades now.)

Another substance the efficacy of which I have witnessed myself is the combination of L-Carnytine and Alpha-Lipoic acid.

But most of all, keep doing what you were doing. :-)
    And do not worry.

EDIT TO ADD:

Quote but it seems to me that my current problem is some kind of traumatic response
    Good guess.

But all of the above still spplies.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 29th December 2011 at 11:02.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

kingmonkey (29th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

@kingmonkey:

I am confused. You started the thread "I wish to heal something but im not sure how to do it. ", and I thought ok, maybe I can add something here, but then I read the OP and it seemed to me you have figured out a way to do it on your own. Not only that but a pretty effective way.

So, is there a remaining problem or not?

What exactly are you after?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    @kingmonkey:

I am confused. You started the thread "I wish to heal something but im not sure how to do it. ", and I thought ok, maybe I can add something here, but then I read the OP and it seemed to me you have figured out a way to do it on your own. Not only that but a pretty effective way.

So, is there a remaining problem or not?

What exactly are you after?
    Sorry i understand my post might be a bit unclear.

I was suffering quite severe symptoms. I did experience a complete reversal of these symptoms but these have resumed. I have been unsuccessful in returning to that state of complete self acceptance/love where the symptoms vanished.

The point of my post i guess was perhaps some validation of my experience. Why im not sure. I wanted to know if i was kidding myself that this actually happened and in doing so i may ignore some other more straightforward explanation.

I guess i was fishing for advice about what strategy to pursue, but its time to trust my own intuition about this.

Thankyou

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Kingmonkey,

Just don't get caught up in the method. You could be tempted to believe the method and the experience are the same. The method will never have anything to do with the experience. Methods are just clues to where the keys are to unlock doors, up until the door actually opens.

You had a moment where you were associating significantly more directly with reality as it is. Look out, there's much more! Just be happy that that's how it really is. That's what life really is. It's pretty cool. We didn't even know we weren't alive.

You're left with the dilemma of what you do to hide reality from yourself, or how you hide from it. But you'll sort that out because now you're coming to life. Any method works if you really want what you really want. Don't ask for too little.

And you're left with how possible it is to experience, because it's right there in you right now. Where could it have gone? It was the same 'you' that experienced it as the 'you' that's experiencing now. Can you see how they are both just states of mind?

But be warned, reality doesn't enter the illusion for no purpose. You'll never recreate an experience if that's what you're hoping to do. They occur to show you new things and change you, and so the next might be quite different. They happen as you need them, when you need them.

And because you're ready to utilize them. But ya, they are showing you bits of what you're becoming. That could happen really quickly for you, once you're noticing that it's happening really quickly.

All experiences change you fundamentally. That one changed your reference point considerably the way it sounds.

Isn't it strange that feeling good and clear and relaxed and present and whole can seem like such an anomaly?

Congratulations.

Hey, those symptoms are common transformation symptoms. That doesn't mean you don't check them out and attend to them. It just means it's normal to be having odd health problems.
    Last edited by markpierre; 29th December 2011 at 13:49.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Several good points have been raised here. Artificial sweeteners, mainly aspartame, are excito-toxins. They hinder nerve impulses and transmissions. Also, you say your diet is lacking. You may be consuming MSG and other glutamates. These compounds are DEADLY to the nervous system. No MSG! Look up the other 20 or so names for MSG that the purveyors of poison use to trick us.

Brain chemicals can be diminished or disrupted by ingesting things that are not food. And most of what is sold in groceries is not food. Food is what Mother Nature provides, unaltered or radically changed by men.

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was suffering quite severe symptoms. I did experience a complete reversal of these symptoms but these have resumed. I have been unsuccessful in returning to that state of complete self acceptance/love where the symptoms vanished.

The point of my post i guess was perhaps some validation of my experience. Why im not sure. I wanted to know if i was kidding myself that this actually happened and in doing so i may ignore some other more straightforward explanation.

I guess i was fishing for advice about what strategy to pursue, but its time to trust my own intuition about this.
    Thanks I understand. In that case I do have some general comments to do with healing "strategy" for your optional consideration.

In the healing of a thing:

1) There is always a cause or lesson, it is well to examine what that is because it may be something that once addressed allows complete healing to occur rapidly. The "cause" may not be a physical thing, it could be - but other options would be mental, emotional, spiritual - a whole spectrum of energetic possibilities that are concerned with your mind/body and spirit complex; and this could also include the relationships between yourself and other-selves.

2) It is ok to make mistakes and learn from them. I find it is worthwhile asking my body to forgive me for the troubles that I put it through, and maintain a disposition of gratitude for the service it renders me in providing me with experiences that I can learn from. Occasionally this will extend to the forgiveness and forgiving by and of other-selves.

3) It is always OK to ask for help in respect of yourself, and really if you want help, you have to ask for it - as I think that effective lasting aid can only be delivered within the framework of your complete permission to act. This is also true for relationship related causes, but the dynamics are more complicated.

I hope this is food for thought in the preparation of your "strategy".

May you be blessed and guided by the love and the light of the one infinite creation.
    Last edited by Anchor; 31st December 2011 at 23:44.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

conk (1st January 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hello anchor,

Thanks for the advice. I did reply the other day but i hit hte wrong button and lost my reply and did not have the energy to re-type.

Im torn about the issue of the cause. In my mind everything has an origin. My current understanding of illness emotional problems based on the research i have done up until this point is that all things have an origin. Most problems have an origin of trauma, or a traumatic response to some event. This event could be in this life now, pre natal, a generational trauma or possibly a past life problem repeating itself. This seems very intuitive to me. Of course trauma may too restrictive as a definition but most would argue that whatever the sickness it began at some point in time in response to event.

But what i am stuck on is this. Is it important to know the orignal event? If so how does one accurately find the original point without going round the houses? And lastly what is the precise and accurate mechanism of healing? Divine love. Acceptance? In this case i did something that somehow reversed all of my problems without the need for dietary interventions. I personally believe i activated some kind of unconditional love that got something flowing within. Now for some reason i cannot or something is blocking me from that source of love. Or the orignal problem is still occurring. Or on some level i want to remain in the problem state im now in.

Im just thinking out loud for now. Id welcome any constructive criticsm.

Have a great New Years everybody!!!!!!!!!

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I may have an answer for you. In my spiritual journey i would, from time to time, make a marvelous breakthrough, a realization that would have me elated and high for days or maybe a month, only to have it slip away from me and leave me with wonderful memory of how it could be, a top of the mountain experience that I would, afterwards, look at longingly from lower down again.

I would not be back permanently as I had had a taste of what could be. (Like you experienced) I would then start to move toward or incorporate the high state into my everyday reality. It's hard to explain in words. Our God Self knows exactly the steps we need to take to evolve and that which we need to understand or overcome. What you are noticing or rejecting in other people is often a clue as this is a Self reflective universe. The mirror effect.

The higher realms are guarded well. No one enters until they have cleaned up their act, so to speak.

Good luck with your journey. You are certainly asking the right questions to my mind .

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

kingmonkey (31st December 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Im just thinking out loud for now. Id welcome any constructive criticsm.
    Well criticism at this point would be destructive.

How about you temporarily put on hold your existing thinking. The strategies and learning and re-read points 2 and 3, clause by clause and test each as it applies to you.

Figuring out the lesson/cause is not easy. I cant help you either, but others better tuned for that kind of work may be able to help you if you ask.

This all makes me think of yesterday (so last year for me ) and something that happened to me.

Yesterday I was fixing a tyre on my garden cart. In trying to get the inner-tube valve through the hole in the rim I was tugging away with some long nose pliers and getting pretty impatient when bam, the pliers slip off and close on my thump pinching the skin badly. "****!!".

So now I have a 1cm blood blister on my thumb - the same thumb I cut badly two weeks ago. While I was treating my thumb and dressing it, I ask my self why? I was still pretty cross, so it was hard to get the answer, but gradually I realised that I am supposed to be learning to ask for help - life does not have to be difficult.

So I get back to work and I asked for some help (for me I use the angelic idea, so I am asking for angelic help) and it all went together first time with no effort.

Secondary lesson - that frustration I was having - it gets in the way. I need flow. I don't flow well all the time. If I flow, I am working the way I am supposed to be working. If I allow energy blockage, (anger, frustration) it gets in the way and messes everything up - but that's me, its my choice and I am the one responsible for that and none-other. So at the end of the day I love these catalysts, and I am learning all the time, and I know, beyond a shadow of any personal doubt that "everything that happens, happens for a reason".

Final thing I did BTW, I asked my body to forgive me for hurting it AGAIN and I love it for the partnership we have in learning. Me Myself and I (ergo: Body, Ego, Higher-self )

Im torn about the issue of the cause.
    Well, here is my view: You are here to learn. The lesson plan was decided by you before you incarnated. Your body is a fantastic way of providing learning catalyst to you. Its not so much about the cause, as the lesson. I probably did not do a good job on that in my previous post (which I will now update - thanks).

And lastly what is the precise and accurate mechanism of healing?
    I can only tell you what I have learned and think is correct. If this makes sense to you then fine, if you think its not correct, please simply skip over it.

We are of perfection, which is distorted into our beings and situation.

Healing is the removal of unwanted distortion (disease, injury etc) according to our intent - having learned and experienced from the distortion that we have come to realise is no longer necessary or required. Paradoxically the knowledge of this state is often hidden from us, and requires inner work to discern.

The exact mechanism as I understand it is simply intent (thought/will).

One intends to reform oneself into a new state that does not contain the distortion that is the subject of the healing.

We are made from God/the one infinite Creator, and the material of which we are composed flows to our thought.

Intent therefore is the key. Our incarnated lives come with some interesting constraints that prevent us from simply snapping our fingers and it being done.

If you have not done it before, then you won't know it works; and so faith is required. Why else would you do something so "unscientific"

We must not infringe on the freewill of others, if we do, there are consequences (karma). We must resolve or balance karma, and if the thing to be healed was part of that process, then even if healing is successful, the karma remains to be resolved. Forgiveness is the key to halting karma; that is the mutual forgiveness of self and other-selves.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Anchor; 1st January 2012 at 00:21.

+ Reply to Thread