+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carnivora - Has anyone heard of or tried this?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Carnivora - Has anyone heard of or tried this?

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I'd rather eat a steak.
    Deep freezer: 100$

Side of grass fed beef: 650$

Butchering: 80$

Nutrient dense meat for a year in your house when ever you want it: ... ok its not priceless, its 830$... but it lasts a little over a year with 2.5 people

)
    I have the same grassfed beef in my freezer but still the diet should be at bare minimum, 50 percent raw.
    75% is best but I dont manage that where I live, way back in the near wilderness with lousy access to raw food in the winder when the garden is resting in the winter.

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Lorien, I support Arrowwind in what she says about supporting and boosting the immune system. There are far more reliable and researched herbals for the immune and specifically antivirals than using Venus fly trap.

Regarding the comment about the books I use . . . iI would put the wisdom in my books up against information from the internet any time and hands down.

I’m also a big proponent of using natural medicines from the area you live in. Venus Fly Trap grows obviously in very tropical areas of our world.

From your profile you live in Oregon . . . .there are a plethora of herbalists and herb farms in your area. Let alone the highly valuable herbs that grow naturally and can be harvested from the wild.

Learn to make your own medicine.

The best medicine you can take is the medicine you make

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I'd rather eat a steak.
    Deep freezer: 100$

Side of grass fed beef: 650$

Butchering: 80$

Nutrient dense meat for a year in your house when ever you want it: ... ok its not priceless, its 830$... but it lasts a little over a year with 2.5 people

)
    I have the same grassfed beef in my freezer but still the diet should be at bare minimum, 50 percent raw.
    75% is best but I dont manage that where I live, way back in the near wilderness with lousy access to raw food in the winder when the garden is resting in the winter.
    100% will cure disease. Very hard to do, however. Cooked food is deficient in enzymes and creates compounds that hinder the immune system. At least supplement with enzymes and probiotics if eating mostly cooked food. A life of cooked foods will deplete the major organs, as they must give up their own enzymes for digestion. The pancreas is often the first to fail.

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I’m also a big proponent of using natural medicines from the area you live in. Venus Fly Trap grows obviously in very tropical areas of our world.

Well, blufire, if I had to count on what grew in my neck of the woods that I could harvest myself Id be in a sore situation.
    Its a pretty rough desolate terrain here... we keep trying to figure out what to do with sagebrush... surely we could get rich if we could figure it out!

Oregon is so much more lush than here.

That being said I am working with pine and nettles, yarrow as well as rosehips and we have some wild horestail near my house but so many unanswered questions regarding that particular herb so I dont use it but think about it often...

We also have alfalfa and abundant lambs quarters which I use too.

So I look to herbs that come from foreign places.. The native americans here harvest an herb not to far away for diabetes, some kind of moss but I have not figured it out yet.

I invite you to go to this link and download the clinical studies for protandim as well as listen to the video for a general into as to where this stuff comes from from a research perspective. As I said I make my own mix that costs me about $13 a month per person. My next step is to determine what supplements I am currently taking that I might be able to eliminate now.

Clearly protandim is supplement that will stimulate your body to make what it needs... as you said

http://theantiagingfact.weebly.com/p...t_in_eng9.html

Although I am taking these herbs in capsule form right now, my next plan of experimentation will come this spring when I make a batch into tincture. It should be more powerful that way.. but already I feel a signficant difference with just the capsules
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 4th January 2012 at 21:18.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

blufire (4th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

I've heard this advertised on Coast to Coast Am; in the advert Georgy mentions that President Reagen used this stuff...not a good endorsement if you ask me. Reagan had at least one heart attack and also suffered from Alzheimer's.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

7. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I have some at home. Used it for months, but it did not help. Still, many paid newsletters I get support it and recommend it for variety of ailments. Don't use me as a gauge. I've tried everything but cat spit and still suffer from blah blah blah.

I continue to take it, as I may well be dead without it. Who knows.
    Did it have any effect at all Conk?
    So hard to tell w1ndmill. I use so many methods in an effort to heal, that I can't attribute any success to a single agent. I've used scores of approaches and still remain the sickest healthy man alive. No test, no doctor has revealed what ails me, but I continue to suffer daily. Fatigue, pain, nausea, headache, just generally feel like dying most all the time. So, don't use me as a determining factor in consideration of Carnivora useage. Sigh...........
    Conk, have you looked into Gilbert's Syndrome?
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

conk (5th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2