+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: My Take on the Forums available to all... ...

1. Link to Post #1
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Default My Take on the Forums available to all... ...

One thing you can be sure of, Whatever you are hearing, its Spin. One must discern with their own heart. You will never get the Truth here... or there... Many agents on the Board here and everywhere. You hear sprinkles of facts with dis-info. All these Boards have been compromised by agents who pose as fellow seekers.We play right into there hands sheeple. These forums are the avenue to confusion. Nearly all of them are infiltrated. If they get popular they are Targets of these agents. Use original thinking, not much of that on Earth. Everyone follows either the Collective or the Counterculture. They are all manipulated to one degree or another. Trust no one, save yourself on all these topics. You can feel Your Truth..

Happy Holidays. Petty Tyrants run the world. Beware, and Be Safe. Do not be Led.......Your positions against the Collective are necessary to the Collectives Survival. We have been comprimised and guided by off-world intelligence to have a state of disarray and to further the ease of our handling. Puppets we are, It makes their intervention easier and some would even say necessary. We are asleep Big-time and its in their interest to maintain that position. They can come and go at will as we are in denial..We are asleep in the extreme. They control the disclosure and most other policy decisions. No one would believe this. Thats how adept they are.

Read 'Allies of Humanity', a FREE Book at Marshall Vian Summers site. See another perspective. Its Never what you are presented through 'proper' channels, of that you can be sure. There is no were to run. Simply Awaken. Become Aware.

namaste

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to efields For This Post:

Anchor (29th December 2011), baddbob (29th December 2011), Belle (29th December 2011), Calz (29th December 2011), Carmen (29th December 2011), CeltMan (29th December 2011), crosby (29th December 2011), D-Day (29th December 2011), Eric (29th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (30th December 2011), gooty64 (29th December 2011), jagman (29th December 2011), Jeffrey (29th December 2011), Jenci (29th December 2011), jimbojp (29th December 2011), jjjones (29th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th December 2011), mojo (29th December 2011), Precog (29th December 2011), Referee (29th December 2011), Sebastion (29th December 2011), shadowstalker (29th December 2011), Sierra (30th December 2011), Tethys13 (29th December 2011), Unified Serenity (29th December 2011), wolf_rt (29th December 2011), write4change (30th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: My Take on the Forums available to all... ...

efields, very insightful thread. awareness is essentially important and needed as much as the air we breathe and the chemically treated water that we drink in the united corporation of america. the sheeple need to lift their heads up from grazing. what amazes me is how many well educated with phd's, m.d's and even crooks in d.c in congress, senate etc have no idea how deep alice in wonderlands rabbit hole goes. amazes and amuses me at the same time. keep awareness alive and waking up the people. namaste, love and peace universally

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

baddbob (29th December 2011), crosby (29th December 2011), mojo (29th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,522 times in 5,655 posts

Wow... efields...ty
    Although maybe we can get enough truth and that will have to do...otherwise what if everyone is quiet because it's all spin?

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by efields (here)
    Read 'Allies of Humanity', a FREE Book at Marshall Vian Summers site. See another perspective. Its Never what you are presented through 'proper' channels, of that you can be sure. There is no were to run. Simply Awaken. Become Aware.

namaste
    Damn, another book to read! Seriously though, thanks for the book suggestion, it looks interesting. Nice thread btw.

Serenity

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

One thing you can be sure of, Whatever you are hearing, its Spin. One must discern with their own heart.
    I agree with you to the extent that the PTW cannot hide the Truth. The Truth is a force of nature and beyond their capacity to affect. Therefore, the "big T" Truth is available through many "little t" truths. What they can do is obscure and obfuscate, which is what they do so very well. Your statement about discernment is absolutely on point. That vibratory resonance that some of us can feel when we see, hear, or read certain things is that very ability in actualization, the key to connecting the dots that appear in every bit of information we are synchronistically guided to in order to facility our personal and collective learning process.

Petty Tyrants run the world.
    And are necessary for our own personal evolution, according to Don Juan. Bless.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

astrid (30th December 2011), baddbob (29th December 2011), Belle (29th December 2011), jagman (29th December 2011), modwiz (29th December 2011), mountain_jim (29th December 2011), write4change (30th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

as pointed out time and time again, the tyranny is reflective of the current intrinsic nature of humanity
    Last edited by trenairio; 29th December 2011 at 19:47.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

We don't need infiltrators, in the sense of members with avatars and screennames, when we have everyone using words like 'sheeple', which is a negative concept regardless of who uses it. Let's get rid once and for all of this type of terminology. What are generally referred to as sheeple are fully fledged souls by definition on a par with oneself, and who are doing their own thing, whatever it may be, including for instance waking up next week.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (29th December 2011), baddbob (29th December 2011), Belle (29th December 2011), Blacklight43 (29th December 2011), Isthatso (29th December 2011), jagman (29th December 2011), jaybee (29th December 2011), jcocks (30th December 2011), lizmac (10th January 2012), mojo (29th December 2011), Sierra (30th December 2011), ulli (29th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am a seeker myself and a skeptic at times. One thing I try to hold to is having an open mind. It is something that you must have in order to learn and except. I believe that too much negativity in other forums is what brought me here though. Much more positive vibe. Not one person has made me feel bad for having an opinion (not that it really ever bothers me anyhow) and so far no one has tried to make me feel dumb for not reading every book on every subject with 9 million quotes to back up why they think I am wrong.
    How else can we learn from each other if we do not respect the other individuals we are conversing with. We as a whole cannot let people that throw disinfo at us make us feel down though. Rise above it. Take everything with a grain of salt. True teachers don't try to make you feel unworthy.

blessings on your search.
    Thank you for allowing me to be here. =0)
    In darkness it does come in many forms, and often if we are blessed it ends in finding that flicker of light.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tethys13 For This Post:

aranuk (29th December 2011), baddbob (29th December 2011), Belle (29th December 2011), modwiz (29th December 2011), mojo (29th December 2011), mountain_jim (29th December 2011), PurpleLama (29th December 2011), Sierra (30th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    We don't need infiltrators, in the sense of members with avatars and screennames, when we have everyone using words like 'sheeple', which is a negative concept regardless of who uses it. Let's get rid once and for all of this type of terminology. What are generally referred to as sheeple are fully fledged souls by definition on a par with oneself, and who are doing their own thing, whatever it may be, including for instance waking up next week.

Like these fully fledged souls? I understand the offensiveness of the term "Sheeple" but maybe it's applicable when people act like herd animals and do stupid things. Individual are smart, but when a cult of personality emerges groups turn into sheeple to be fleeced and eaten body and soul by the wolves.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

Like these fully fledged souls? I understand the offensiveness of the term "Sheeple" but maybe it's applicable when people act like herd animals and do stupid things. Individual are smart, but when a cult of personality emerges groups turn into sheeple to be fleeced and eaten body and soul by the wolves.

In a timeless universe, all souls are full-fledged.

On the Jonestown massacre specifically, for an alternative view, try http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbal40.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Working with one of the great world teachers, he said, "The kingdom of heaven is at hand". It was so before his time, in his time and is still so now. The spiritual form of 'carpe diem' still goes unheeded and unrealized because there are people who will wake up next week, or say they will.

The same teacher also spoke of people finally delivering this kingdom to themselves, one day. He said when that day finally came there would be those 'outside' and there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth. The meek will inherit the Earth, but rectal yoga practioners may find themselves wailing and gnashing their teeth with the very ones they aided and abetted by 'just going along with the program'.

The 'enabling' of dysfunctional behavior is an odd way of being in ones higher self, IMO. I eschew such enabling because I see it as part of the problem. This post is an anti-enabling one.

That is my truth and I am acting on it.
    Last edited by modwiz; 29th December 2011 at 23:02.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

don't be offended regarding the word "sheep/sheeple" in the Bible in john chap 10, verses 1-6, Jesus speaks of sheepfold and sheep. John chapter 21 verses 15-17 Jesus tells Peter to feed his sheep. He uses the term sheep twice and lambs once. using this term is used with no disrespect intended. there are more important things to focus on than this feeble word. more importantly we the people should be focusing on the s1867 that the potus signed last friday. that is a negative concept. we need to be unified to maintain strength going up against some difficult times ahead. enjoyed this thread and everyone's input. namaste, love and peace universally p.s congress voted on this 93 yea's and 7 nay's. unbelievably disgusting ! the potus said he was going to veto this and didn't! so long 5th amendment.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

aranuk (29th December 2011), mojo (29th December 2011), write4change (30th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

One thing you can be sure of, Whatever you are hearing, its Spin. One must discern with their own heart. You will never get the Truth here... or there... Many agents on the Board here and everywhere. You hear sprinkles of facts with dis-info. All these Boards have been compromised by agents who pose as fellow seekers.We play right into there hands sheeple. These forums are the avenue to confusion. Nearly all of them are infiltrated. If they get popular they are Targets of these agents. Use original thinking, not much of that on Earth. Everyone follows either the Collective or the Counterculture. They are all manipulated to one degree or another. Trust no one, save yourself on all these topics. You can feel Your Truth..

All forums that deal with sensitive subjects are going to be heavily infiltrated, IMO.
    Including this one. But when you start to get the feel of who they are you can use them as a pointer to what worries the 'authorities'...where they are trying to lead us.
    What they wish to disrupt and block.

It's a pain...but par for the course. And they work in groups...with the aim of controlling forums...not just popping in a disruptive post here and there. That's what I think anyway.

Genuine members needn't be disheartened because there is still lots to learn, in spite of 'them'.

But as you say...one must feel the truth within and not be overly influenced by others.

I agree with you about the use of the S word...which I never use and never will.

It smacks of holier than thou elitism to me...and separation from the General Public of who we are all a part. So judgemental. I wince when I read it, to be honest.
    OP take note...lol

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (29th December 2011), araucaria (30th December 2011), Belle (29th December 2011), Isthatso (29th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Tethys13 (here)
    ...True teachers don't try to make you feel unworthy.
    Just thought this could use a 'bump'.

Thank you, Tethys13, and welcome to Avalon.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

jaybee (29th December 2011), Tethys13 (30th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I would say that if you are on this forum the term sheeple more than likely does not apply to you. Sheeple don't seek, they don't think, they do what they are told and they blindly follow someone no matter if their actions line up with their words or not. The sheep just want to feel good, not be scared, and be fed.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I would say that if you are on this forum the term sheeple more than likely does not apply to you. Sheeple don't seek, they don't think, they do what they are told and they blindly follow someone no matter if their actions line up with their words or not. The sheep just want to feel good, not be scared, and be fed.
    wince wince and double wince........happy now.....lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Belle (29th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

My take thus far on the book "Allies of Humanity" is that there may very well be much truth to be found within its pages. It does enable one to sharpen your own sword of discernment which needs to be razor sharp these days! There is a sentence in there which says that natural spirituality is the ability to know, to see and to act. Can't say as I would disagree with that. I recommend reading it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Carmen (29th December 2011), jaybee (29th December 2011), modwiz (29th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I had a sheep once...his name was Max and he lived on a Farm Animal Sanctuary. I knew him from when he was a lamb...and if he was way out in the field and I called his name he would come running at top speed to me. He died last year...but he was a good un.... A pleasure to have known.

Max

Last edited by jaybee; 30th December 2011 at 11:15.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alex Laker (30th December 2011), Ellisa (30th December 2011), iGnoramus_33 (30th December 2011), lizmac (10th January 2012), Sebastion (29th December 2011), write4change (30th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Did what I say apply to you? I don't know, but I stand by my words. Your feelings are yours and mine are mine. I did not point at anyone, just said what sheep want.

32. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Did what I say apply to you? I don't know, but I stand by my words. Your feelings are yours and mine are mine. I did not point at anyone, just said what sheep want.
    The simple truth is that sheeple exist. This is not a judgement or negative put-down. Just a simple observation. I know two ladies who stopped being friends due a debate gone sour over Kim Kardashian.

The universe strives for balance so it must create controllers for those in need of control and not yet ready to fend for themselves.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G.A For This Post:

jjjones (30th December 2011), modwiz (29th December 2011), Mulder (31st December 2011), Providence (30th December 2011), Unified Serenity (29th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast