+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PressTV: How Zionism Infiltrated The United States

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default PressTV: How Zionism Infiltrated The United States

"Mark Bruzonsky, a Jewish, American Scholar and Journalist, has been a key member behind the scenes of the Israeli Palestinian peace initiative in the 1980s, meeting with Former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and with Palestinian officials.

In this exclusive interview with Press TV's Autograph, Mr. Bruzonsky talks about the challenges and missed opportunities he witnessed first-hand, and how Zionist groups infiltrated American politics, US institutions and organizations.

He goes further to explain the specific time and day Obama sold out to the AIPAC lobby, and how President Obama would never dare oppose the stronghold of the Zionist, Israeli Lobby in the US."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Jenci (30th December 2011), Ria (30th December 2011), ulli (30th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: PressTV: How Zionism Infiltrated The United States

This article is from a white supremacist site.
    http://library.flawlesslogic.com/treason_1.htm

I'm not a white supremacist but I'm posting this article because some of the info in it looks like it might be true. I hate to see objective info associated with white supremacism. I suppose it's possible for racists to be objective historians. I don't think their writings and research should be rejected outright or censored. Their stuff should be looked at objectively too.

What does everybody think of that info? It has four parts.

+ Reply to Thread