+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Genpets, what are they really? selling genetically designed hybrids?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Question Genpets, what are they really? selling genetically designed hybrids?

My daughter showed me this, what do you guys think? Is it a hoax or is there really something to it.....????

http://www.genpets.com/meet.php
    Unpackage your Genpet and unpackage a world of possibilities.

Say Hello to the all New Genpets™ from Bio.Genica!
    The Genpets™ are Pre-Packaged, Bioengineered pets implemented today!

That’s right, Genpets are not toys or robots. They are living, breathing genetic animals.

We use a process called "Zygote Micro Injection" which is quickly becoming a favourable method to combine DNA, or to insert certain proteins from different species. Most notably it was used in 1997 to splice mice with bioluminescent jellyfish (link) and has since been used to create glowing rabbits, pigs, fish, and monkeys (link). Since then, human DNA has been injected into rabbits, chimpanzees, spider DNA into sheep, and now, Genpets have arrived!

Read National Geographic's site for more information on human animal hybrids (link).
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 31st December 2011 at 07:08.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

crosby (31st December 2011), John Parslow (31st December 2011), Kindling (31st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Genpets, what are they really? selling genetically designed hybrids?

absolutely freaky

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Kindling (31st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Genpets, what are they really? selling genetically designed hybrids?

This makes me sick and I can only see that it will not be to our good or the other animals ultimately. It's like gen modified veggies that will ruin the normal non-hybrid crops so the only food we will have is that which Monsanto sells us seed for which cannot be used to replant the seeds for another crop. This is not good.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

It's a hoax according to comments under this video on Youtube:

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The purpose of the project was to make you sick. Anyway, getting sick of a genpet is proof of your sanity. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genpet

8. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Orion142's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it seems that the geneticists are attempting to familiarise us, through these bizarre hybrid toys, with this unnatural and totally against nature creature. I guess once we have been softened up to accept these unholy creatures they will introduce a full blown human creature into the field. After all they must have had some results from all the experiments carried out underground at the Dulce Base. During operation "Paperclip" after the 2nd world war the Nazi rocket scientists were brought over along with all the geneticists. "Nightmare Hall" was a place underground at Dulce where, these geneticists went and carried out horrendous experiments on humans.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion142 For This Post:

shadowstalker (2nd January 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Total hoax, created by an artist, according to the Wikipedia article. Nothing to see here, just another person making money on shock-value.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

+ Reply to Thread