+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Question?

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    I don't think many people understand what hypnosis is. It has nothing to do with how strong or weak one’s mental energies are. Hypnosis is a natural process of the brainwaves slowing down until we enter a state of unconscious sleep. If a person can not be hypnotized, then they cannot fall asleep.

Singing is the ability to create pitch or notes with one’s vocal chords, and string those notes into a melody. Many people say they can’t sing. They actually mean they don’t sing well. Some of us sing well without any special training, and some of us need a lot of training to sing a simple melody; but we all can sing, just like we all can walk, unless there is some physical issue such as deafness, or damage to the vocal chords for singing, and damage to the muscles, nerves or bones for walking. In the case of hypnosis, the issue would brain damage.

Only a small percentage of the population is talented, with natural hypnotic ability, to get on stage, without any training, and perform for the hypnotist as they do. What percentage of people can sit down and play a piano by ear without any training?

In a clinical setting, just like the “white coat syndrome” in a doctor’s office of having higher blood pressure that one actually has because of nervousness, humans can interfere with the natural process of relaxing the brainwaves because of various stress factors. There are many reason why after several tries, one therapist could not help you into a hypnotic state. Because you did not enter an overt hypnotic state is not evidence that suggests you can’t be hypnotized. I assure you, you can be hypnotized, or you wouldn’t be so eloquent with your writing. Also, hypnotists vary with their skills and talent, and with client rapport.

But then again, one can decide not to be hypnotized and usually they can guard it from happening unless the hypnotist quickly does something known as a shock induction, that quickly by passes the mental guard. It is a process that I have seen many times, and experienced myself. But this post is already getting too long. But if you have interest, I can write a little more about it later. An interesting book to read is called, “Secret Don’t Tell.”

So many hypnotists are trained to believe, and tell their clients that they cannot be hypnotized to do anything against one’s will. This is true that the odds are, that in just a few sessions the hypnotist wouldn’t be able to hypnotize you to do things against your will. But with time put in to training a subject hypnotically, just like the time needed for an Olympian swimmer, anyone can be hypnotized to be a killer on command. But not by the local clinical hypnotist/ therapist helping you to stop smoking. Hypnosis deals with the mind, and the mind is very deep, very powerful, and mysterious; and so is hypnosis when you go beyond the surface of most weekend trained practitioners.
    Hello Mr Davis,

I'm back from my holiday at the seaside which was fun, relaxing and far too short.

Thank you for your reply. What an interesting topic - the mind. As I do from time to time sleep, I guess my therapist wasn't quite up to the task. I can quite easily put my body into a relaxed state from earlier instruction in meditation and yoga - so visually maybe I looked sufficiently relaxed. I can remember the therapist lifting my arm up at one point which I thought was to gauge if I was relaxed enough. I also watched a couple of shock inductions on video as I wasn't familiar with this method.

Above you say, 'I assure you, you can be hypnotized, or you wouldn’t be so eloquent with your writing.' Is it that I respond to you in an eloquent manor because you have set a certain standard (or tone) in your posts and I have responded in like...oh good god, I'm falling over myself. Anyway, just wondering.

Now I shall try and post with multi quotes! If it doesn't go well I will do individual posts.

Didn't work..

Warm regards,
    Lee
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

58andfixed (29th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I understand your questions, and have asked them many times myself. I am encircled by highly educated humans. Logic and evidence means nothing to these very brilliant people when their sacred cows, and defense mechanism are exposed or attacked. I have had people look at me in the eye and tell me that indeed they understood what I presented was true and correct, but as long as they could take their dollar or charge card they would take their chances. The bottom line is that they have a good life working with the systems: government, media, etc, and they are happy. There attitude is, that it was just too bad for the people that the systems are feeding on . But they are special. They can afford the predatory nature of the system, and pay their dues without feeling the pinch because they were smart and got their plum positions. They really believe that. Their minds are closed to what the system will do to them. We get to the old story of how “they came for the Jews but I wasn’t Jewish and didn’t do anything.” I am sure you are familiar with the story, But the point is until an individual has their face slapped by the reality of these issue, and have them dropped right at their front door, they will not listen. Perhaps a small percent for every hundred you talk to, maybe that five percent will perk up their ears?
    That is a sad state of affairs, although not surprising. The masses are programmed to trust and to believe the clever one's are in charge so fear not - just follow along in an orderly fashion, we are making the necessary changes and we will be on the improve shortly. Yes, time's are hard right now and if you lose your home, tough it out sunshine, because you still have to pay for our wars.

Imo, this earth experience really does hold up a mirror for us all to see what we are and what we are not. We get to chose who we are being every day, in every way. I feel this is going to be more apparent in the coming months.

Warm wishes..
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Hello Isthatso,

So happy you had an enjoyable vacation by the sea. I live in a seaside town. So I am fortunate to breath in the salt air everyday, along with the other sights, sounds, and scents of the ocean. I do appreciate the mountains also, but there is someting about the sea that suits me.

Your writing reflects the brightness of your mind, and your thinking process. A creative, and and intelligent person can be hypnotized quite easily. And if you can get into a meditative state, well, in a manner of speaking, a hypnotic state is its cousin.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    Last edited by blake; 24th January 2012 at 03:56.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Isthatso (26th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i believe we were "tricked into it! and if your choices are bad,and worse what does a person do

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ronriley2003 (here)
    i believe we were "tricked into it! and if your choices are bad,and worse what does a person do
    Hi ronriley2003,

Welcome to Avalon!

We sure haven't put up much of a fight so far. At a minimum we can each prepare so we are in the best possible position to take care of ourselves and our loved one's. We can build strong relationships in our communities. Many things can be done to prepare for various scenario's and Avalon has a lot of info on offer with regard to natural healing, food storage, general supplies to stock up on etc. IMO these things are important, although it all depends on how it plays out. Maybe other skills will be required.

I feel this needs to play out and I'm trying to stay alert, who knows what scenario's will eventuate - good or bad (tptb like surprises).

Warm wishes,
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Other then educating the young, in mass, with correct modeling of the adults, no matter what happens in this crash, it will revert right back to the old destructive ways, in my opinion just like it always has in the past.
    Hello Mr Davis,

I do hope you have gone somewhere nice for your vacation!

The education of children is very much on my mind these days. How do we best do that? Now it appears you have gone the 'whole way' Mr Davis, when it come's to education. I believe home schooling is a very good option, although so few people are able, or willing, to home school their children and it is still often following the state curriculum.

My schooling years were short lived and I exited stage door left as soon as I could. I must admit even when I was there my gaze was directed out the window to far off places. The content, enthusiasm of my teachers, and possibly the pace didn't suit me. My experience with the state system was such that I can't possibly deliver my child into it. I have a close relative that was incredibly bright as a small child and I thought would have a promising future. However, after 13 years in state 'factory' schooling she has popped out the other end with no idea what she's good at, no interest or understanding of the world she live's in, or any real drive. I observe this to be quite common. This is a huge injustice to our children.

I also know several young people that were raised knowing they had to go to University. They could follow whatever area they enjoyed as long as it involved getting a degree. Having a degree was very important to their parents. They now have degree's, kindly paid for by their parents, and yet they also have little understanding or interest of the world around them. They rely heavily on their parents well into their twenties and are also struggling to find their feet. I would expect after being educated for such a long time they would be diving into a career firing on all cylinders. I probably expect too much and of course they are still coming to terms with the reality of having to start at the bottom anyway. A lot of young people are often saddled with large student loans to pay off just as their adult lives are getting started. I realise this has all been by design.

In New Zealand we are saturated with courses to further your 'education' in any area you wish. The dream job is always just at the end of this course. And how often you meet people that have carved their own path and are doing very well after leaving school at 15? Finding their own way...

We still do have choices at this point in time. There are some private schools that appear very good to me with enthusiastic Teachers, vast subject choice with great pastoral care. Having a child that rises to a challenge and so far thrives on competition does make the Cambridge system appealing to our family.

There is also the option of homeschooling. I think this is wonderful, however, I'm not sure my child would flourish and I'm not sure I have the necessary skills for this. This is by far the scariest option!

Thirdly, a new school is being set up locally that is similar to this school http:unlimited.school.nz/experience-tenets.htm which is in another part of New Zealand. Here children are able to follow their own interests. I see it as a style of education where the child, the teachers, and the parents all work together to design the curriculum. Learning takes place at home, at school and in the community. It's very flexible and respectful towards the child. I think this is a good model for our time. The down side is that it is a new school just in the process of being developed which will be very challenging as anything against the norm tends to come under attack.

Any idea Avalonians - how can we educate our children to meet these trying times? Would love to hear of any other styles of education that I haven't considered.

Warm wishes to all.....
    Lee
    Last edited by Isthatso; 27th January 2012 at 09:34.
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

I believe what we are witnessing is the consequences between a sovereign mind [aka one that manifests dominion over free will choice, exercises freedom & liberty with the duties associated] against what can be over-simplified into one word - TELEVISION.

Why is it television had dominated the mind ?

Is it them that took advantage of us, or is *US* that permitted ourselves to be duped ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Isthatso (30th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi 58 and all,

Yes, television is an important tool to keep the masses programmed for sure. And oh how we took to it like ducks to water. We can clearly see it, as we can see the problems in the education system, the poison in our food and water, the destruction of our health system.....etc, etc.

This multi faceted attack from all avenue's is very hard to negotiate. Right now there is still some wriggle room and in my experience with effort you can withdraw from the system in several ways i.e. grow your own food/use cash/educate your children yourself/sustain your health holistically etc. I say 'right now' as this plan has been inching forward for such a long time with the bulk of it now firmly in place, so at any point those remaining freedoms could be removed. IMO it would be very unlikely that the designers of this plan would abandon it now. What is most troubling to me is our current situation appears too hard for most people to even recognise.

Still I choose to remain optimistic and wonder what can be done.

Who exactly is behind our programming to accept this sorry state of affairs and why have they done this too us? Whether it be off world beings or a hideous group of humans that have manipulated their way to the top.

Looking at where we stand now now it appears tptb are wanting to control planet earth and need a small amount of humans as a slave race to keep them in the life they have become accustomed. Now it appears they are already in control, although I'm not so sure it has been all plain sailing for them and they must have weaknesses themselves. Anyone that would do that to another being has a dark aspect. Just as we submit some animals in our food supply to horrendous living conditions and then reap the consequences of doing that by illness to ourselves. These beings will also have the boomering of pay back coming there way. They may like this as it expands the dark side, I have no understanding of these things so can only guess.

Now it is said that some off-world beings feed off humans and our tortured energies are particularly nourishing. As disturbing as that is why, for the love of god, would we come here to experience this with no hope of transforming this situation. I remain hopeful, there must be a way.

One possibility is we were on the wrong path prior to coming here and this is where you come to see where that path leads, up close and in your face!. I don't know. All the millions that starve to death on this planet, or are horrendously abused in all manner of ways, makes this a possibility. And any idea that off world beings are going to appear any time now and save the day remains a fantastic idea. Oh they are there alright, imo, but this is our gig to deal with. They may be hopeful and encouraging, but they aren't going to do it for us. What would be the point in that??

I'm an imperfect creature, atleast the part of me here in the physical. I also have only ever met other imperfect beings here. So it appears to me earth is the place we come to experience truly hard time's. When we are confronted with the reality of the banking system collapse and all that entails, I believe, we will then get the opportunity to really experience who we are.

Although we can of course decide ahead of time, who we are going to be.

Maybe you are going to steal from others.
    Maybe you are going to hunt and kill those you feel have put us in this situation.
    Maybe you will take the opportunity to create the life you have only ever dreamt was possible (if you have put any thought into that).
    Maybe you are in the military and will not follow orders, rather you will be very persuasive in awakening other military personnel to not do the dirty work for tptb.
    Maybe you are a Doctor or Nurse that has kept vials of all the vaccinations that have been given to the masses.
    Maybe you have a laboratory technician as a friend.
    Maybe you are are a personal assistant to the ceo of a pharmaceutical company and have kept copies of increminating records and correspondence.
    Maybe you left teaching years ago very disheartened and would love to teach in an inspirational way.
    Maybe you did business or personal work for the elite families and have gathered much evidence knowing at some point it will be useful.
    Maybe you have dropped notes in neighbours mail boxes posing some questions like, ' what are you going to do if the banking system fails and the trucks stop pulling up to the supermarkets? Please grow food now!'

We are many - with varied roles, that could each, in our own small way, light the future.

If the banking system collapses I believe there will be a brief moment in time when we can have a crack. The numbers are on our side or they wouldn't have needed to poisonous us with vaccine's, flouride, chemtrails and all manner of deceptive deeds. Until the banking system collapses I don't think enough people will wake up to the total manipulation they have succumbed to.

I guess in our imperfect ways we will all do what we think is the best thing for us to do. The question seems to be - will enough people step up in time and be guides for others to join with in common goals for a better way?

And what blueprints for a loving, functioning, fair society will we work from?

Warm wishes...
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

58andfixed (29th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

How can a person make a correct desisions if they don't have all the information. The people did not choose to have things kept from them for there own good. The government did. Maybe the people of the US should say enough is enough and instead of marching on the Capital, march will it will really get attention. March on Area 51. You have to be willing to die for the truth!!! Do we all really think that they would kill thousands if they marched on 51? Maybe but then more would come and they may kill them but at some point the PTB would no longer be able to hide!!!!
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

14. The Following User Says Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

Isthatso (30th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    How can a person make a correct desisions if they don't have all the information. The people did not choose to have things kept from them for there own good. The government did. Maybe the people of the US should say enough is enough and instead of marching on the Capital, march will it will really get attention. March on Area 51. You have to be willing to die for the truth!!! Do we all really think that they would kill thousands if they marched on 51? Maybe but then more would come and they may kill them but at some point the PTB would no longer be able to hide!!!!
    Hi Solosthere,

Marching does show others that there is a group that feels really strongly about something and hopefully more will look at it. IMO the current threat is a false flag event to be blamed on Iran to initiate a war against the Iranian People. If that does evenutate the more poeple that know about it being a false flag the better. I would be more inclined to join a peace march against the clearly unprovoked attacks being made on other nations.

Warm regards,
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

16. Link to Post #31
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

I think we can all agree that the current system is broken and obsolete, to say the least. It has stopped working for the people and is now working for the dollar. Well as we can see this even now no longer working. The system as it stands is in what many would call its death throws. History has showen that the average lifetime of any democracy is around 200 years and then corruption run wild. Look at rome. Once the corruption reaches a certain point it becomes unbearable to those living under it and either the system fails or a new system is born. Lets get it right this time, we can do it right.
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

17. The Following User Says Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

Isthatso (31st January 2012)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    I think we can all agree that the current system is broken and obsolete, to say the least. It has stopped working for the people and is now working for the dollar. Well as we can see this even now no longer working. The system as it stands is in what many would call its death throws. History has showen that the average lifetime of any democracy is around 200 years and then corruption run wild. Look at rome. Once the corruption reaches a certain point it becomes unbearable to those living under it and either the system fails or a new system is born. Lets get it right this time, we can do it right.
    I agree and am optomistic also.

My difficulty is that I can't see how we will get it right this time. People are so brainwashed into letting others step up and take the reigns and generally fear going against the pack. For good reason as the system has been designed to humiliate those that try. The people behind this corruption are friggin rock stars at what they do. Sociopath's they may be but their exceptional planning and manipulating of the masses has worked to their advantage for a long time. Still the system is now failing. So when the system crumbles and as you say "become's unbearable", hopefully out of the chaos a better way of living will evolve.

In fact I believe only out of a complete breakdown in our systems will the masses wake up. I mean, how broken is everything at this point and still people believe if they just carry on someone else will sort it out. The current controllers will have a plan in place for this time, or likely many plan's, as they take into consideration a variety of different scenario's. Therefore, people will have to be extremely vigilant to not have their good intentions manipulated by tptb into a much worse scenario.

I'm hopeful there will be plenty of people that are ethically and morally sound, with the necessary drive, enthusaism and skill to step up and lead the way. I'm guessing this will need to happen spontaneously, in many pockets around the world, if it is to take hold.

Still, I suspect there is an unknown factor in this equation which I haven't considered as I inwardly feel calm and optimistic. In contrast to where my mental observations lead me.

The tipping point, the hundredth monkey maybe.....

Warm regards,
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

So, we are to have since the writing of the Constitution a Government for the People, by the People of the People and now we know that the system of voting is far from fair when we see how the system uses its own 'power' to limit the powers of the voters choices by state legislators and courts; as the Federal Government does not count the votes, so we have a focal point of power struggles and respresentation misinformation starting at the state levels prior to getting into the Federal systems of government.

Seems that the more densely packed the population within metropolitan areas there is a loss of individual expression until the masses realize that each of them is being affected in a way that is contray to their desires, wants and needs. So, in the rural areas things can be really good or really bad and little is done there to make great changes in the status quos as the power is in the hands of the governing bodies, those that have time to not work or rest from their labors and thus not worry about their daily bread for self and families; so they can govern.

I believe that to be free and empowered you must have the inner freedom of knowing your own mind and the power of your thoughts..............thus even with restrictions of movement in the outer, one can experience a form of liberty and freedom that few really get to know. Mountains have been known to move by just little chisels working in unison by many small hands.

Just governments begin with cooperative communities where everyone knows and is concerned about the welfare of their neighbors, knows them by name and their children by sight, and more importantly each neighbor assists those that need referals not by handouts, but by sharing the knowledge and experiences with a little coaching. Then the bonds are of friendship and not obligatory as debtor and lenders.

So, observe where this happens and talk about the success of those that seemingly have the power to be happy within their local governments and those governing them. There is a need for platforms upon which ideas for improvement can be established, but the use of parties within the political process only divides the house and eventually it shall fall due to polarity becoming disfunctional. Lightdrops

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightdrops For This Post:

Isthatso (31st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2