+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NDAA Signed Into Law

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: NDAA Signed Into Law

The Military are on the verge of revolt. I don't think they will be able to make their case with this one....this time.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

modwiz (1st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    naaa, this bill won't affect us, they need to pass another that would make it FEMA time, most people worried have never looked at what passed, they are going by what they were told by others that never looked either...

I keep a very close eye on what is going on not wanting to be silenced at this time...

don't like the European Sanctions that passed along with it, this could crush the Euro, Iran will just sell more oil to India and China, won't affect them at all, and they invited inspectors back into the country to watch their nuclear development. It will start Riots from economic problems within 6 months throughout Europe, $150 Oil, this is a PTB game that we still can turn against them by working together. Anonymous will need to keep our communication channels open to pull it off.
    The Language of the bill is very clear.

This legislation was changed to include American Citizens.

See my thread here.https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Anonymous

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I heard on talk-back radio that there are BIZARRE sections in the NDAA that legalise Beastiality! From what I heard, it's now OK for soldiers to have "animal partners" in their homes. This is astonishing, I can't see what Beastiality has to do with security! I have to say I can't believe this and I will have to read the NDAA to see what is it actually says! I think the whole NDAA is to DE-HUMANISE us. Notice dehumanisation ALWAYS happened before the Jewish halocaust, the Armenian halocaust and Russia's anti-Semitic pogroms, etc. I think we are really at a tipping point in history, and how we act NOW is going to determine our future (or lack of future). I hope we collectively get through the next decade better than we've done in the past.

I started a parallel thread on the NDAA yesterday - could any administrator reading this please merge these two thread together somehow? The 2nd thread is here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d=1#post392966
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

their are far more of us than government people and soldiers. they might want to remember this. we will always out number them....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

modwiz (2nd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    As long as we can go to walmart and buy high powered hunting rifles with scopes that allow you to drop 'things' a mile away all of this hand wringing is pathetic. With our numbers and arms the only way mass incarcerations happen is because people allowed it and marched off without a fight. If liberty is not worth fighting for than it isn't deserved either. That's why hundreds of sheep can be managed by a dog or two. Sheep are a corrupted form of a wild animal, that is to say domesticated. Apparently most people are a corrupted form of the great spirits we are meant to be. Bad DNA. Time to stop passing it in on to future generations. It's obviously weak and useless.

If the FEMA camps come to be a reality, it will be doing the genome a favor.
    It's 2012 and you've still got it Modwiz, LMAO...

8. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    naaa, this bill won't affect us, they need to pass another that would make it FEMA time, most people worried have never looked at what passed, they are going by what they were told by others that never looked either...

I keep a very close eye on what is going on not wanting to be silenced at this time...

don't like the European Sanctions that passed along with it, this could crush the Euro, Iran will just sell more oil to India and China, won't affect them at all, and they invited inspectors back into the country to watch their nuclear development. It will start Riots from economic problems within 6 months throughout Europe, $150 Oil, this is a PTB game that we still can turn against them by working together. Anonymous will need to keep our communication channels open to pull it off.
    The Language of the bill is very clear.

This legislation was changed to include American Citizens.

See my thread here.https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Anonymous
    Let it be known, I absolutely DESPISE Senator's Joseph Lieberman & Lindsey Graham..!

Americans, these 2 Sellout Clowns are a Classic Example of How & Why your Country is in 'Deep Sh#t'..!

...and what's worse they keep getting re-elected..!

They both epitomise what your Political representitives should'nt be..!

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    their are far more of us than government people and soldiers. they might want to remember this. we will always out number them....
    Which is why they constantly work to divide us, make us think we are weak (which we are not, we are very powerful beings) and keep us from uniting. Pointing out what makes us different instead of allowing us to notice what is the same about us. We are all one global race, we are all human.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (2nd January 2012), ghostrider (2nd January 2012), jackovesk (2nd January 2012), modwiz (2nd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Here is an interesting perspective on NDAA. I've been feeling similarly to the writer of this article. It appears to be quite possible that something is afoot beneath the surface.

Quote Subtitle D—Counterterrorism
    SEC. 1021. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF
    THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS
    PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY
    FORCE.
    (a) IN GENERAL.—Congress affirms that the authority of the
    President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to
    the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107–40;
    50 U.S.C. 1541 note) includes the authority for the Armed Forces
    of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection
    (b) )
    pending disposition under the law of war.
    (b) COVERED PERSONS .—A covered person under this section
    is any person as follows:
    (1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided
    the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001,
    or harbored those responsible for those attacks.
    (2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported
    al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged
    in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners,
    including any person who has committed a belligerent act or
    has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy
    forces.
    Interesting times, huh?

12. Link to Post #29
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Closin' the Year Out in Style

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quote Big Man Obama Makes It Official: Indefinite Detention -- without charge or trial, without temporal or geographic limitations -- becomes the law of the land.

That crazy old Ron Paul said:

Quote When the bar is low enough to include political enemies, our descent into totalitarianism is virtually assured.
    and more recently:

Quote The recently passed National Defense Authorization Act continues that slip into tyranny, and in fact, accelerates it significantly.
    But does Big Daddy Obama look worried? Why, no he don't. And I just have a feeling that right about the time he finished signin' that NDAA, he was thinkin' to himself:

Happy new year, every-body!!

click to embiggen

http://boingboing.net/2011/12/21/tom...bug-so-yo.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd January 2012 at 02:19.

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The big thing that keeps getting overlooked is they took out the part about Indefinite detention for US Citizens. It only applies to foreign born.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

modwiz (2nd January 2012)

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    The big thing that keeps getting overlooked is they took out the part about Indefinite detention for US Citizens. It only applies to foreign born.
    Please watch the following it clearly states the US citizens are included.

Here are the statments from the floor.

You can read the full article here: http://http://www.infowars.com/obama-administration-demanded-power-to-indefinitely-detain-u-s-citizens/
    Last edited by Referee; 2nd January 2012 at 03:21.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Isn't most of the Governors mobilizing their state deference forces. Apparently they're just as concerned about the federal government as most of the US Citizens, and the Military is almost at the verge of a revolt. So i'm not sure there really will be a problem.
    The U.S. military is almost on the verge of a revolt? Where did you get that information?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Lisab (3rd January 2012)

19. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Please watch the following it clearly states the US citizens are included.

Here are the statments from the floor.

You can read the full article here: http://http://www.infowars.com/obama-administration-demanded-power-to-indefinitely-detain-u-s-citizens/
    the bill was written to stop the next Fort Hood, a citizen that couldn't be touched even though he was a terrorist until he acted.

it changes my rights of being a whistleblower truthseeker, PTB pain in the butt in no way.

I can disclose the Fed Stealing from the US and no matter how much they hate me, I am a US citizen and not a terrorist...

If I said I was making a bomb to blow up JP Morgan on the way to gun down a bunch of college students, it would give them a reason to lock me up, but if I was that stupid, I would deserve it...

this bill means nothing the way it stands and everyone who is worried doesn't have a clue why, they were just told to be scared, so they are...

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    The U.S. military is almost on the verge of a revolt? Where did you get that information?
    I've seen it in several different places from different sources.

@ Referee
    That video is a little out of date, there was a article posted here somewhere on the forums. The President himself said that "that" was changed befrore he signed it. And, that US Citizens were NOT subject to the Indefinite Detention without trial. During the actual signing of the bill. The video you posted was before he signed it, when they were still debating the finer points of it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Lisab (3rd January 2012), modwiz (2nd January 2012)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    I've seen it in several different places from different sources.

@ Referee
    That video is a little out of date, there was a article posted here somewhere on the forums. The President himself said that "that" was changed befrore he signed it. And, that US Citizens were NOT subject to the Indefinite Detention without trial. During the actual signing of the bill. The video you posted was before he signed it, when they were still debating the finer points of it.
    See that is exactly how they work they talk in cicles The language is in the bill and was asked for by the administration.

Last edited by Referee; 2nd January 2012 at 06:44.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd January 2012)

24. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Closin' the Year Out in Style

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quote Big Man Obama Makes It Official: Indefinite Detention -- without charge or trial, without temporal or geographic limitations -- becomes the law of the land.

That crazy old Ron Paul said:

Quote When the bar is low enough to include political enemies, our descent into totalitarianism is virtually assured.
    and more recently:

Quote The recently passed National Defense Authorization Act continues that slip into tyranny, and in fact, accelerates it significantly.
    But does Big Daddy Obama look worried? Why, no he don't. And I just have a feeling that right about the time he finished signin' that NDAA, he was thinkin' to himself:

Happy new year, every-body!!

click to embiggen

http://boingboing.net/2011/12/21/tom...bug-so-yo.html
    I like it when you are sarcastic. It's like humor very relativizing.

YES WE CAN put you in a concentration camp without charge or trial,
    without temporal or geographic limitations.

Remember Who You Are!

25. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Obama Outdoes Hitler With NDAA Bill Signing Statement
    January 2, 2012 • 8:00AM

President Obama signed on Dec. 31, 2011, the National Defense Authorization Act which is better called "Obama's Hitler Law." Sections of the Act provide for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens, by the military, without trial or due process, simply on the grounds that a person is "part of or substantially" supporting any group deemed to be at war with the U.S. or "associated forces."

Obama issued a signing statement with the NDAA, which lies that he has "serious reservations with certain provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation, and prosecution of suspected terrorists." Referring to Section 1021, Obama makes the bald falsehood that, "the bill may not be construed to affect any existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are arrested in the United States." Not only does the language of the NDAA belie that, but it was Obama who insisted that this language be incorporated in the NDAA, at the point that Senator Carl Levin and others had removed all such language from the bill. Now this language is the law of the land. Given the British intent for nuclear war and mass depopulation, Obama's words that he would never implement these provisions of the bill, are as believable as Hitler's promise to the German Catholic Party, when he enacted the original Ermächtigungsgesetz on March 23, 1933, that he would never use provisions of that law to arrest political opponents.

Moreover, in his signing statement, Obama states that "some in Congress continue to insist upon restricting the options available to our counterterrorism specialists and interfering with the very operations that have kept us safe." Therefore, "to combat terrorism," he said he will willfully disregard, in the tradition of Carl Schmitt, other sections of the NDAA that Congressmen specifically wrote in to provide minimal safeguards.

There are three examples:

1) Section 1024 of the NDAA was inserted by Congress to specify that the Secretary of Defense, within 90 days of the enactment of the NDAA, would submit a report setting forth the procedures for "determining the status of persons detained pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force" public law (the original 2001 law that Bush pushed through). According to www.emptywheel.net, Senator Lindsay Graham (R-SC), had insisted on this provision, stating to Congress:

"I want to be able to tell anybody who is interested that no person in an American prison — civilian or military — held as a suspected member of al-Quaida will be held without independent judicial review. We are not allowing the executive branch to make that decision unchecked. For the first time in the history of American warfare, every American combatant held by the executive branch will have their day in Federal Court, and the government has to prove by a preponderance of the evidence you are in fact part of the enemy force."

Spitting on this section 1024, in his signing statement, Obama says that he will "grant the Secretary of Defense broad discretion to determine what detainee status determinations ... are subject to the requirement of this section." That is, the Defense Department will NOT issue the report on detainee status which Graham insisted upon.

2) Section 1028 of the NDAA limits the White House's ability to "transfer detainees to a foreign country," which is reported to be President Bush's infamous policy of renditions, where detainees are farmed out to prisons in other countries where they are, among other things, tortured. Saying this limitation "hinders" the "executive branch's ... ability to act swiftly in conducting negotiations with foreign countries," Obama says in his signing statement that his administration will not be bound by Section 1028.

3) Section 1029 of the NDAA requires that "the Attorney General consult with the Director of National Intelligence and Secretary of Defense prior to filing crminal charges against or seeking an indictment of certain individuals." In his signing statement, Obama ludicrously says that this would diminish the "integrity and independence of the Department of Justice," and therefore he will contemptuously disregard it.

In section after section, Obama, and the Brutish intent, makes clear that he will sweep away any and all impediments to enabling a Hitler dictatorship in the U.S., and nuclear war. Removing him from office, by Article 4 of the 25th amendment, or by impeachment, is the only way the provisions of the NDAA can be stopped.

Source: http://www.larouchepac.com/node/21039

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Here is a great video that breaks down the bill.

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

the bill was written to stop the next Fort Hood, a citizen that couldn't be touched even though he was a terrorist until he acted.

it changes my rights of being a whistleblower truthseeker, PTB pain in the butt in no way.

I can disclose the Fed Stealing from the US and no matter how much they hate me, I am a US citizen and not a terrorist...

If I said I was making a bomb to blow up JP Morgan on the way to gun down a bunch of college students, it would give them a reason to lock me up, but if I was that stupid, I would deserve it...

this bill means nothing the way it stands and everyone who is worried doesn't have a clue why, they were just told to be scared, so they are...
    Respectfully disagree. This bill has nothing to do with stopping the next Fort Hood incident. That only makes sense if you buy into the Madison Avenue generated "War on Terror" paradigm, which largely does not exist, save for the groups, provocateurs, and patsies created and sponsored by the very interests pushing this legislation. If we do have another Fort Hood incident it will be a) fully sponsored by power factions within the government under a false flag psyops, or b) known by government intelligence and allowed to happen. In short, we do not need to empower counter terrorism with absolute authoritarianism or the power of dictatorship to thwart terrorism. Legislation advanced on this fallacy serves an ulterior agenda. We can debate exactly what that agenda is, but it goes almost without debate that the legislation, at its root, was not meant curb a bonafide terrorist attack.

This bill has to do with installing the legal mechanisms to manage potential civil unrest. It sets the stage to support a credible narrative that casts citizen dissidents as dangerous terrorists that threaten the National Security. This is not a "sky is falling" fear-mongering analysis. It's simply the most sensible reason I can see why this bill was moved through Congress and signed into law given all the data points. We know an economic collapse is looming, and not a matter of if, but when. We know the global financial system is set to implode, at which point the global oligarchs will likely attempt to roll out an imposed and much more centralized solution. We know we are on the verge of world war, and potentially nuclear war. We know our own military is training largely for urban warfare with hostile civilians. We know FEMA camps across the country are being manned and activated. We know there are social (and perhaps cosmic) changes in store in 2012, perhaps ones we have not even considered. This just is, and we can judge why this is or what it means, but all data points suggest we are on the verge of civil unrest at best, or outright civil war between a population deeply divided. When a global currency or bank holiday is announced, there will be people who resist. There will also be a progressive mindset that welcomes the change. There will likely be debt-forgiveness and attractive perks that come in store with a NWO ushered in by progenitors who may even appear to be enlightened benefactors. Yet there will be some who simply do not buy it, regardless. This group may even include various factions within the military. They will do whatever they can to resist and restore the Republic. Civil wars are very common in history; it is not insightful at all to understand the West and the United States, in particular, is on the verge of one. In this milieu, anyone resisting the changes--changes a good portion of the population may deem essential to the very survival of society (whether true or based on manipulative propaganda)--can and will be deemed terrorists, not only in the eyes of the law, but also in the eyes of many citizens who buy into the official narrative of events and who fully subscribe to the Newspeak interpretation of the resistance. This bill provides a way to deal with these freedom fighters, who will also just so happen to be American citizens and perhaps even your neighbor down the street. This bill makes it much easier for the power structure to quell an organized resistance without becoming too bogged down in legal roadblocks.

I wish I were wrong about this, but it does appear this is what our illustrious government is preparing for, whether it comes to pass or not.
    Last edited by T Smith; 3rd January 2012 at 04:19.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Blake Elder (3rd January 2012), Referee (3rd January 2012), risveglio (3rd January 2012)

29. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

actually the Patriot act is about to end along with the wars, if the neocons don't start another they needed to pass this by congress to keep the same rules in place.

This Bill was rammed down our throats so they can continue to hold the Guats...

not happy because I understand what it says, but as I said nothing changed, and that is the problem...

I'm pissed the Pacific is turning into the dead sea, radiated Fish running our coastline and congress doesn't care, not even mentioned once.

Congress does not care about anyone's future except the bankers and we're about to rip out their hearts and they are scared, they should be...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast