+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 11 43 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2012-2013)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Ron Paul (2012-2013)

"If Ron Paul has Iowa stolen from him, then violent revolution has become inevitable, as John F. Kennedy warned."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (1st January 2012), jubjubmoreley (1st January 2012), shamanseeker (1st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul: Iowa Vote Fraud

I suppose they know this is IT!....

Hense the contracts are out for staffing up the Camps. A summer of riots and warfare is probably what they are planning for.

Once the fake skin of calm and civility comes off, the rules will change fast. The hands-off of the disidents like Alex Jones etc will no longer be serving a purpose and so they are very likely, at that stage, to round them up as scare crows.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Ron Paul 'Will Win' In The End..!

Ron Paul Will Win In The End

by Jay Weidner

Quote “All truth passes through three stages:
    First it is ridiculed;
    Second it is violently opposed;
    Third, it is accepted as self evident.”
    --Arthur Schopenhauer
    Ron Paul will win in the end. That’s right. It doesn’t matter anymore how the criminals in charge try to change the vote, or how they conjure lies and attack him and his ideas. None of that is going to work anymore.

Don’t get me wrong. There is no way in hell that Ron Paul will win his quest for the Presidency.

The corporate criminals and their toadies in the media will never let that happen. They will do everything they can to squash Ron Paul and his ideas.

Who has the uncanny ability to unite Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow, Dick Morris, Bill Clinton, Sean Hannity, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Move On, Media Matters?

Answer: Ron Paul. Why does he unite everyone on the left and right? What is it about Ron Paul that unites the media?

Ron Paul and his movement are a direct result of the Internet. The Internet also showed the thinking people of the world that there is a corporate criminal mafia and it is in charge of everything. It owns the military, the media, the religions, the educational system the banks and most of the major corporations.

This revelation that we are ruled by a small group of corporate criminals is the real fuel behind Ron Paul.

When one carefully deconstructs Ron Paul’s positions one discovers a consistent and focused cohesion. Just underneath the facts and positions that he lays out is the driving reality that we are being run by this small group of criminals. Ron Paul is waaaay too smart to admit this in public. The idea of this criminal cabal is still taboo.

No Ron Paul refuses to actually name the criminals or even admit that they exist. That’s cool. That is a good way to keep your head intact. Look at the last two guys to go after this criminal network; their initials are JFK and RFK. So don’t expect him to be a 911 Truther or speak openly about this group of criminals. That’s asking too much.

But every single one of his positions is designed to obliterate this criminal network. When looking at Ron Paul it is necessary to completely remove your ideology goggles. One of the ways that the Internet is waking us up to is the fact that our ideologies, beliefs and protocols have all been given to us, invented by, this criminal network that now threatens our very existence. Examining his positions it is easy to see that Ron Paul knows and understands who is really ruling us. He has worked it out and his positions are really the only way out of the mess we are in. The criminal network has worked its way into almost every institution that exists. Understanding that it becomes clear that the only way out of the current predicament is too get rid of almost all of the institutions that exist.

That would be schools, militaries, large bloated federal programs, foreign aid and a lot more. These institutions exist almost solely to keep the masses in line and stupefied as to the existence of the criminal cabal. These institutions are not there for the reasons that they claim to but they exist because they are tools of the criminal network. Our schools don’t teach us how to think, but what to think, our military is not there to make us safe, but to invade and steal the possessions of other countries for this criminal network.

Ron Paul articulates positions that, if put into effect, would eventually undermine this criminal network. Once we can remove the shackles of this cabal we will come to understand how much wealth we really have. When that moment comes a lot of our current unsolvable problems will become solvable.

It is beyond imagination to even begin to realize how much of the world’s wealth has been stolen by this criminal network. They have perverted everything, distorting our economies, our cultures, our values, and our spiritual beliefs. They have contaminated everything. It is only through the dissolution of this network can we truly discover what we have and who we are.

Ron Paul understands this perfectly. He is outlining exactly the path that we must collectively take in order to set things right.

Now the divisions will appear. We will soon see who is for getting rid of the criminal cabal and who is for keeping it. Because of the Internet and Ron Paul it will become apparent who really understands what is going on and who does not have a clue. Those people who refuse to join the new media, those people who insist on staying spoon fed by the criminal corporate media will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

At this point Arthur Schopenhauer famous quote on the way ideas progress through a culture needs to be reviewed:

Quote “All truth passes through three stages:
    First it is ridiculed;
    Second it is violently opposed;
    Third, it is accepted as self evident.”
    In 2008 the media ridiculed Ron Paul and his positions. Fox News wouldn’t allow him to appear at their Republican Debate resulting in a rain of snowballs coming down on Sean Hannity as he tried to get into the building housing the debate. Fox News reasoned that Ron Paul wasn’t a serious candidate, that he was a joke. Four years later we can see that actually Fox News is an arm of the criminal network and they saw what Ron Paul was doing and it scared them. That is the real reason he was not invited to the debate.

If 2008 was the year of ridicule, 2012 will be the year of violent opposition. The same media that ridiculed Ron Paul also let Barrack Obama have a free ride to the White House. As soon as he got into office Obama, not really understanding the cultural swing, tried to implement old and failed ideas. Even though he ran as the wave of the future he was really just an agent of the past. Obama’s Presidency proved that this criminal network controlled everyone at the top. How else to explain his actions? That realization also fueled Ron Paul’s ascendance.

It is 2012 now and we are moving to phase two of Schopenhauer’s progression of ideas. Now we can see that the corporate criminal class is working overtime to hold power.

Obama invades Libya without a squawk from the formerly ‘anti-war’ Left. Obama signs legislation giving the President the power to assassinate American citizens and no one in the criminal media says a word.

Now they are coming after the Internet. The ‘violently opposed’ segment is now upon us. 2012 is the most dangerous time because a cornered mad dog is the most dangerous. And we are cornering this dog. The establishment, both left and right, would not be so unified in their condemnation of Paul if he and his ideas did not represent a very real threat.

But here’s the thing: Ron Paul has already won. Though they will try to impose a police state on us to stop him, though they will invade other countries without a peep of protest, though they will assassinate and destroy all who oppose them, we should all realize that phase three of Schopenhauer’s progression is still waiting to occur.

When the corporate criminal network and their control of the entire planet become self evident, and that is happening right now, the ideas that Ron Paul is espousing will begin to take hold. As we wake up and see what is really happening, we will also see that there is only one way out of this trap. Then Ron Paul and his ideas will begin to become self-evident.

In four years these ideas will go mainstream. That is a guarantee. Soon it will be vogue to discuss the criminal network and how to get rid of them. They cannot stop what is happening and furthermore - they know it. Their behavior is going to become increasingly bizarre as they are exposed.

Psychopaths think that they are invisible, that no one sees what they are really doing. But the Internet is ripping that curtain back as the entire psychopathic criminal network can be seen in all of its vast ugliness.

We need to get rid of it as fast as possible. It is killing all of us.

http://www.jayweidner.com/RonPaulWillWin.html

Ron Paul Getting Standing Ovations From Iowa Audiences When He Talks About Bringing The Troops Home...

Locals Say Ron Paul is a Front-runner for a Reason...

PS - End the Wars..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd January 2012 at 04:26.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul 'Will Win' In The End..!

Sadly, the ptb criminals won't be crying on TV, they will be violently assaulting anyone who stands up to them, and we need to decide if we will let them beat us down and shame them on live tv or if we will fight fire with fire. I personally am a bit torn because I fight to defend the defenselenss.

You know that sexy, naughty, b!itchy me...... gotta love that video. I need it as a tagline.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Ah, jackovesk- I love your enthusiasm. Don't we all wish that the "R's" and "D's" would fizzle out and someone with a different perspective would be elected? I can't share your belief in the outcome of the election, however. Here is the sad fact- the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries did not determine the nominee, but in the last four or five elections, the candiate who won South Carolina and Florida, won the nomination. So, watch the results of those two primaries, to get a better handle on who the Republican nominee most likely will be.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012), jackovesk (2nd January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Ron Paul has already won Iowa...

It is done.

Even if there is corruption.

On my timeline he has already won.

It will take the will of the people to ensure this is made evident in the public forum!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

aranuk (2nd January 2012), bennycog (4th January 2012), crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012), jackovesk (2nd January 2012), modwiz (2nd January 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Luckily, you have me in Florida :D

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

During the last election campaign, I worked for Ron Paul with many others in the Great Northwest. But, unfortunately, he became very distance, and stopped fairly early on ~ communicating with us. Then at a critical time in the campaign, we learned he had dropped out of the race without notifying his troops that this was a possibility he was considering.

We learned of it from Fox News and not Ron Paul himself and it was quite a blow to his staff and volunteers, who worked very hard on his behalf. Most of the others like myself ~ won't be working in his next campaign due to his lack of connection with his own supporters and troops in the field. I do wish him well, he's a good and decent man but there is a disconnect there that is not a good thing. This is just my way of sharing my personal experience in this debate and nothing more.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Enquiring1 (2nd January 2012), fifi (2nd January 2012), GCS1103 (2nd January 2012), Mad Hatter (4th January 2012), T Smith (4th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to your primaries, caucuses, fight for your rights.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012), GCS1103 (2nd January 2012), jackovesk (2nd January 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd January 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)

During the last election campaign, I worked for Ron Paul with many others in the Great Northwest. But, unfortunately, he became very distance, and stopped fairly early on ~ communicating with us. Then at a critical time in the campaign, we learned he had dropped out of the race without notifying his troops that this was a possibility he was considering.

We learned of it from Fox News and not Ron Paul himself and it was quite a blow to his staff and volunteers, who worked very hard on his behalf. Most of the others like myself ~ won't be working in his next campaign due to his lack of connection with his own supporters and troops in the field. I do wish him well, he's a good and decent man but there is a disconnect there that is not a good thing. This is just my way of sharing my personal experience in this debate and nothing more.
    Dissappointing to here that Darla,

...any Presidential Campaign is a Huge Logistical task (these type of things have been known to happen) unfortunately more often than not...

However he has a more Professional Campaign Team around him this time...

But, what concerns me even more Darla - You are often telling us of your Spiritual Growth, Love Compassion and above all Forgiveness...

So why are you giving up now..? Surely upholding the (Constitution & Bill of Rights) Liberty & Freedom in America is more important than clinging to petty grievances in these perilous times..?

Why are you not practicing what you preach..?

Having said that I still Love & Forgive You...

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    Ah, jackovesk- I love your enthusiasm. Don't we all wish that the "R's" and "D's" would fizzle out and someone with a different perspective would be elected? I can't share your belief in the outcome of the election, however. Here is the sad fact- the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries did not determine the nominee, but in the last four or five elections, the candiate who won South Carolina and Florida, won the nomination. So, watch the results of those two primaries, to get a better handle on who the Republican nominee most likely will be.
    I live in NC, 'bout 45 minutes from SC. Ron Paul signs and banners are popping up everywhere.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

aranuk (2nd January 2012), Arc (2nd January 2012), crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012), GCS1103 (2nd January 2012), jackovesk (2nd January 2012), Khaleesi (2nd January 2012), modwiz (2nd January 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd January 2012), Words of Joy (2nd January 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    I live in NC, 'bout 45 minutes from SC. Ron Paul signs and banners are popping up everywhere.
    That 'Energises' my Soul to hear that...

Thanks for Sharing that with us Sygh...

Rgs,

Jack

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Bush Sr. has already endorsed Mit Romney, so in my thinking,
    the PTW have already chosen their next president....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (2nd January 2012), crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Ron Paul can win if enough people vote for him. However, I can not believe the blatant way the major medias are repeating, " He is not electable". Why does a nominee with the strongest base of support, most consistent message, not get more coverage. Newt Gingrich who is now just about last in most polls still gets more coverage then RP. Its almost like the media are sticking NG in our faces one more time as if to say, "ARe you sure you don't want him, Uh, Uh,...". It is so obvious I find it almost nauseating to watch the national news coverage of the republican primaries.

It is going to take the people coming out to vote for him in mass to make the average guy take a closer look at RP. I know that I have already been in several debates with some Republican friends, that I would consider intelligent but not awakened, that admit that they like what RP says but don't think he can win against Obama. Most republicans I know like this just can't make up their minds who they want. It should be an interesting couple of months. I know that I plan to volunteer to campaign heavily in my area for RP.

At the same time I remind myself from a spiritual standpoint that I should not become too attached to any of this, since in the immortality of the soul perspective these things are not so important. What a paradox we as humans find ourselves??

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012), GCS1103 (2nd January 2012), jackovesk (4th January 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd January 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I'm not sure that in four years the idea of a criminal cabal will be in mainstream media. I think more people will be awakened to the limitations of the 'democracy' we are in and hopefully talk will move on to how we can change the system rather than the candidates.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012), jackovesk (4th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    I'm not sure that in four years the idea of a criminal cabal will be in mainstream media. I think more people will be awakened to the limitations of the 'democracy' we are in and hopefully talk will move on to how we can change the system rather than the candidates.
    Problem Crisis SOLUTION..... We need a new sytem. We need to change. We need to learn a new way of living.

NO! We need the ****ing government to get off our damn backs! We need to honor the spirit and ingenuity of every soul on earth. I had the most awful dream last night and it was about moving.... again. Yes, I have moved so many times and if I were a damn nomad I would not mind. But being raised military and through following my heart I have lived in so many places, but I wanted roots finally, and I have them now, so a dream about moving was not a good dream. I awoke and it was not just a dream about moving, it was a dream about fear of moving. I was watching people losing their homes. I was watching people arguing and making life partner decisions because of a home!

At one time in this country, America, you could NOT, do you hear me, NOT lose your land or your home. You held the title allodially. There was zero property tax, ZERO! You know what that is called? Security and encouragement, that is what that is called. Communities would raise a barn the moment a young couple got married. A barn to keep their food, grain, and horses. They would raise as simple house. Now, the couple just needed to work, and feed themselves and give back to the community as their hearts and talents were blessed.

Having the threat of your home being taken, your land being taken, NEVER owning anything makes people dance and selfish and greedy. Money MOney MONEY...... never let it out of your sight.... MONEY MONEY MONEY..... it's a rich man's world! Bullsh!t it's OUR WORLD.... We have tricked into these stupid games. We are conned into the NEXT Solution. The only solution we need is to tell the government to get off our damn backs! If my brother is dumb enough to make a house that will fall down on him and kill him and his family so effing what! Who has the right to tell him to not be cheap and stupid? WHO? You.... Me???? We used to call that Darwinism. Clearn the gene pool, NEXT........

The fact is my brother is NOT stupid, he would build the best damn house he could and do it right. But guess what, how many can build a house by the sweat of their brow? Well, first you need land, it's so scarce now. I mean just look outside, there is no land available anywhere. I mean we could not possibly take and government land we the people own and offer it to some who want to start over now could we? We don't have any run down areas that people might want to start over in if the could OWN IT FOREVER now do we? It's all Bullsh!t. Ok, then the bastard is lucky enough to have some land, but wait.... he needs to pay $20,000.00 for a permit to build his house, have it inspected, and move in.

A damn piece of paper for some pencil necked geek (sorry all you appraisers I know some of you are studs and studdettes, it's for dramatic purposes) to come by and say ...Yes, you can build this and live here as long as you pay whatever we value your property tax to be!

We don't need their damn solutions, we don't need there new system. We have tried them. They ... THE GOVERNMENTS have STOLEN our birthrights. We need to stop them, and we need to tell them to sit down and SHUT THE EFFFF UP!
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 2nd January 2012 at 16:28.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Oh, now we have a whole new drama on DW helping in setting up a 122 nation alliance.... still laughing here..... gaining composure.

Then we have this new channelled message:

Quote Dear ones, we come to you today with a message of joy and hope, of love and light, and the promise of a new year for you and your people. Today marks the first day of your new year, a year that will see many changes for your civilization. We would like to say that these changes will be smooth, transitionally speaking, but we must be honest with you at all times and tell you these changes may be abrupt and very tumultuous to many of your world. If you look at it from the viewpoint of the yet un-awakened, you may see these changes from a new perspective. One day these souls believe they exist within a world where their governments protect them from all harm, look after all of their medical needs, safeguard their economy for them, even tell them how to behave and how to think. The next day the government structure they have grown so attached to is gone, replaced by a structure of many men and women they may not know of and they did not vote for. These un-awakened souls will be told, and perhaps hear these words for the first time, that they have been lied to about almost everything they have come to believe as their one true reality. These souls will have to question everything they have come to understand, and be forced to see their world and universe in an entirely new light. For a soul to learn for the first time that their race is not alone in the universe may seem an easy lesson to some, but to others this kind of information is ground shattering. Try to be there for those souls who find it difficult to deal with this kind of revelation. This is your task, one of many, but if you did not think you could do it and there were not those of us who felt you were capable of this assignment, you would not be where you are today reading these words.

We, the Galactic Federation, are prepared to make our move. We have our people in position and are only awaiting the signal from all involved that they are ready to move forward with the first implementation of the overall plan. This plan includes the replacement of all your government officials who have clearly demonstrated they are service to self individuals who cannot be trusted in any position of authority in your world. Then we will begin disclosure announcements declaring our presence in your atmospheres surrounding your planet, followed quickly by our landings and open contact with you, the people of Earth, throughout your media and even in person in your cities and towns......
    more written, I clipped it there.....

Ah, yes everyone just sit back it's all being done for us. DON'T YOU FEEL SO LUCKY? Our world will be fixed so soon. Jeepers and to think we never had to stand up to our governments, that's so damn passe'. We just need to want it bad enough for some aliens to come in and help us, why we don't need to get off our arses or knees or anything... just focus on love and peace, and be ready to help the unevolved see the light..... I feel so much safer and peaceful now.

Fit's of laughter are starting all over again........ Stop stop.... can't stand it.... whooooooooo ... deep breath.

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

I'm hopeing for the best possible outcome,but at the same time prepareing mentally, for the worst case scenario.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

In regards to Karla's post above about Paul leaving the race last time, Ross Perot did the same thing and I could never figure out why he left during momentum. When he came back into the race a while later, it didn't matter. Was he one of the PTW (I don't mean to be ignorant - I really don't know) OR was something terrible presented that halted him in his actions? (Sorry couldn't figure out how to repost this properly)
    Last edited by Alie; 2nd January 2012 at 18:32.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd January 2012)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Default New Ron Paul Video... explains a lot

Learn some interesting facts... worth the time to know facts:

"The Incorruptible Ron Paul"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 11 43 LastLast