+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst 1 29 39 43 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2012-2013)

1. Link to Post #761
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: RON PAUL Tuesday Tonight Show Announcement?

OMG - we can SEE the results manipulated so Ron Paul Loses?
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Abhaya (5th September 2012), CivilDawn (5th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #762
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul, another article

OMG - we can SEE the results manipulated so Ron Paul Loses?
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

bennycog (4th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #763
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul, another article

great vid Mulder..

it is almost hard to believe that those people wiping off votes can get away with it.. one thing to add votes but to wipe a whole town or county out by showing they did not vote at all is just being cheeky right in your face...
    they must be sooo damn cocky

6. Link to Post #764
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am still writing in for Ron Paul even if my state law says I can't. I have a write to vote for who I want regardless of whether they have a party affiliation or not.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to applecrusher1992 For This Post:

cacklingmuse (8th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #765
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Ron Paul - Jay Leno 9/4/12

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Alan (5th September 2012), gooty64 (5th September 2012), Ol' Roy (6th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (5th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #766
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Hello humanalien,

Thanks for posting this. Such a disappointment not more was said, but then again
    eight minutes doesn't give much time to say too much.

I hope the American People will actively and overtly rebel now against this system
    that is being so controlling and manipulating as to wash away whatever the People may want.

From what has so opening transpired with the Republican party, I don't think it is important
    as to whom one might vote for President. I think it is more important, to the point of basic survival of this country,
    to understand and shine a light on the overt,in- your- face shenanigans of the Republican and Democratic parties
    while understanding what the system is doing to All Americans.

The system IS laughing at all Americans, let me count the many ways. In Maine, you may have just turned in
    the results of the vote count from your district, and then the "officials" change that count right in front of your
    nose to the candidate of their choice; and when you speak up saying those aren't the numbers we turned in,
    the "official" answers "well those are the numbers that we have". Or how about right in public at the National
    Republican Convention, when the nays out voiced the yeahs, and yet the "officials" recognize the yeahs because
    that is what they wanted. It didn’t matter what the People truly voted for. You all know the dirtiness involved.
    I don't have to repeat any of it to anyone, and yet look how far the Americans have allowed themselves
    to be raped on every level; the only difference is that now the system feels confident that they can now rape you
    in broad daylight, in public, and on camera because the system knows that Americans will remain the victim only
    sending empty words of disapproval that are as fleeting as a short, gentle wind.

The bottom line is Americans have taught the system, that the system no longer has to be
    covert about their shenanigans, or mafia like techniques. They are now confident that they
    can do all their dirtiness out in the open, while telling Americans that they are not really witnessing a crime.
    They will rewrite what is happening right in front of all America, because they know Americans will
    do nothing but gossip as they watch the coming of their own deaths, molestation, or incarceration,

When Americans gave no more than lip service to the TSA doing, “in the name”, of what a well trained and
    Non- intrusive canine can do, well that clearly told the system that Americans, like those Jewish people being taken away
    in trains so docilely to their slaughter, are just as docile and easily controlled. What is right and good doesn’t matter.

So the People will gossip about the terribleness of it all, as people will do, and the system understands that People
    will say a lot of things. But in the end, the people will do as they are told. Americans produce a lot of hot air. And this is evident
    because the system has shown repeatedly that they can do whatever they want to you, your grandmother, and your daughters; and they do.

The American People has shown that they will blindly accept being controlled and manipulated in every way including
    the way their president is elected. Humans haven’t changed in two thousand years.

Perhaps Doctor Paul believes he can be more effective out of office than in. I think Dr Paul is an amazing human. Unfortunately,
    I think Doctor Paul will not see liberty return to America, even if he lives for another twenty years.

Perhaps I have been in this liberty fighting game too long. Dr Paul has passed the torch of liberty to the incoming generation.
    Will the older generation do its part in supporting the incoming generation fight for liberty? Well, all we have to do is look at history for that answer.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    Last edited by blake; 5th September 2012 at 13:37.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

cacklingmuse (8th September 2012), crosby (5th September 2012), gooty64 (5th September 2012), humanalien (6th September 2012), Matisse (5th September 2012), Referee (5th September 2012), T Smith (5th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #767
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

For those who may have an interest:

AZ RON PAUL UPDATE (National Convention Report)

The folllowing personal report is from the Ron Paul Arizona campaign coordinator. He hits on some of the skuldugerous hilights of the Tampa Hijack.

"If you do not take part in your governance, others gladly will do it for you." Matthew Papke
    Convention Report
    Hello Patriots!

Special thanks for all those who helped donate to our delegates and get them to Tampa! We could not have done it without your help!

The road has been long, wearisome and daunting. Yet here we remain. No, Ron Paul is not currently the Republican Nominee. No, the liberty Delegates were not able to stave off the lances that are rules 12 and 15. Those un-American rules were added to rules for the 2016 Republican Convention. While they did not prevail in these floor-fights your Delegates fought with valor. No, the RNC nor the MSM broadcast Ron Paul in his hard-fought victories in Free states like: Iowa, Minnesota and Nevada.

In fact if you were a casual observer you might think that the MSM and talking heads were right the whole time. “Ron Paul was a fringe candidate” But if you are like me, and have worked to educate yourself about the good Doctor, the process and the system. Then join me in this toast.

“Lucky are we, the true depths of depravity have been seen. The wailing gripping of power is clenching tightly. Soon the tyrant will tire. And in their exhaustion we will find pockets of weakness, miscalculation and our liberty.”

Ron Paul Won
    Ron Paul did not endorse Mitt Romney. He did not bow to the bullies, nor did his Delegates. In fact he was even accosted by his foes as he left Florida for Texas. Ron Paul's private plane and family were searched for explosives by TSA agents at a small airport in Clearwater Florida.

Believe it or not Ron Paul WON, this not so subtle parting gift from the establishment and TSA is pure and simple revenge; the act of a child or impatient Sultan. His Delegates did not depart unscathed either. Jackie Gloor a Delegate from Texas was found with ammunition in her carry on. She says it was planted on her. Truth always prevails and those who would seek to stifle it and use lies for gain will always undo themselves. We are winning!

Outside the Castle Walls
    Now we know what the fortress looks like; we have laid siege at its gate and will starve the inequity of power and shelter. The RNC used scare tactics. Private security wore white ROMNEY hats and offered thuggery for those supporting Ron Paul. The RNC banned any evidence of dissent. Not even Ron Paul Mouse Pads escaped the moratorium on Freedom. The RNC yet again changed the rules and broke the rules to suit their agenda.
    But now we know...

Rules Change Vote
    Against what I perceive as being the badly voted down vote on the RNC rules changes, the RNC Chair approved them, while ignoring the dissenting cries from the elected body. Meanwhile the minority report lay sheathed with Morton Blackwell, the Virginia National Committee Man. Morton was blocked from entering the Convention hall for over 2 hours. His failure to present the minority report at the Rules Committee meeting disabled any chance for floor discussion before the floor vote occurred.

Not only was Morton detained but Delegates from Virginia were on the same bus and were also unable to attend the Convention. The Delegates aboard the bus tweeted their suffering @TPCarney “rules committee member Morton Blackwell is still on the bus.” Virginia and Morton were set to begin the floor fight to block the rules changes and had broad support among many factions of the RNC, including the Tea Party, Conservative Christians and Ron Paulers.

Despite this criminal detour the vote went on. A motion to vote was recognized and Speaker Boehner declared the rule changes had passed. However the words “the Aye’s have it" appeared on the teleprompter immediately after the No’s clearly had it, in my opinion. But speaker Boehner did not miss a beat as he read what was on the screen before him. Here is a great synopsis of the Rules vote with video of the teleprompted results

Broadway
    Rachel Maddow once did a piece stating that Herman Cain’s presidential bid was purely for show. I am here to tell you that the 2012 RNC was purely for show. The first page in the official Welcome to Tampa RNC brochure is a letter from Mitt Romney. The pages that followed were glowing endorsements to the glory of Tampa and the coming coronation of Mitt Romney.

The convention center was huge and modern; walking into it seemed an honor as we had work to do and had so been entrusted by all of our constituents to represent their cries for freedom. But upon walking into the great hall I was greeted with the Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan gift shop. The halls of the convention center were lined with images of Mitt Romney resting one leg on a bale of hay or taking a black and white bite out of an apple. The whole thing was a sham.
    Against all Odds
    article-image

But still we were undeterred, the lack of our signs and banners did not matter. The night before we met with Delegates from around the country to develop our tactics. The Sun Dome Rally served as a rally point for us to get it together. Within 24 hours of arriving on the ground we had the six states needed to get Ron Paul’s name placed on the ballot. The rules called for a plurality of five states so we got six.

Late into the nights we game planned the minority report , we assigned designated leaders set to challenge the credentials report in an effort to seat our Maine brothers and sisters as well as Arizona’s B Delegates. We were as ready as anyone could be! But as you know, the RNC broke the rules. They ignored points of order, and shouts for division. They seemingly detained our General, Morton Blackwell.

From that moment on we would have to carry on our efforts from our knees. The RNC ripped our legs from under us, but we did not care. Each and every opportunity we had to scream for Ron Paul we did, while being respecting to those who supported others. Each minute we had to talk about the NDAA, SOPA, or the economy we did. Thousands of us percolated through the attendees for the 2012 RNC changing minds and winning hearts. Ron Paul T- shirts were seen everywhere, Bold Texans wore Ron Paul stickers on their iconic hats. And even though the RNC would not allow signs for Ron Paul to be displayed inside they marked the roads outside, driven in to the soft earth by Paul Reveres from every state.

The RNC banned anyone from saying the words “Ron Paul” from the stage. So each time Mitt Romney’s Delegates were counted and Ron Paul’s were left out the Convention thundered “Ron Paul!.” The establishment stabbed us in the back with a knife and twisted it slowly but we did not fall. Instead we rallied and banded together even more. A Press Release was set up. For (2) days (1) elected delegate from each state met several times a day in 3-6 hour long sessions that spanned into the late nights. I and other Arizona patriots attended these meetings and voted for the content of the Press Conference We came together and through parliamentary procedure made our grievances known to the world. The Ron Paul R3VOLUTION is alive and well my friends.

Arizona Liberty Delegation Statement
    The Republican Liberty Delegation from Arizona is united in its desire to operate under the rules of Republican Party law. We desire to elect leadership that understands the importance of the Rule of Law, the Constitution and represents the interests of their constituents before the special interests of lobbyists.

The 2012 Republican National Convention (RNC) was the perfect example of how to operate outside the rule of law. The Convention leadership ignored their own rules and changed them to suit their needs. Arizona delegates witnessed teleprompted vote results read by the RNC Chair for the Party-changing vote on the rules for the 2016 Republican National Convention. Time and time again hundreds of delegates including Arizona delegates were not recognized when calling the chair for: points of order, points of clarification or division.

Arizona Liberty Republicans were deprived of their National Committee Woman and of a fair state convention. At best, the Arizona Republican Party has failed to understand and adhere to its own rules. At worst, they have consciously flaunted them at their own peril. Calls for unity have been sounded by the RNC since early September 2011. Unfortunately, the RNC continues to trample the rights of those the RNC platform promises to protect.

In order to unseat the current President the Arizona Republican Party will need each and every volunteer and vote. The actions it has coordinated thus far fail to unite individuals who yearn to live as free men and women within the United States of America.

Ron Paul R3PUBLICANS
    article-image

We are not going anywhere, we are here to stay and we will not stand for corruption and treason. Lawsuits are in the works already, the grass roots of the Republican Party are rising. This is not about Paul, ending the war on drugs and raw milk or health insurance mandates, this is about rending the crooks from the Party and stopping the centralization of power from occurring. This is about Americans standing up for America.

Though the vipers have been discovered they will not flee so easy. Ready yourselves for each and every district and precinct will soon become hotly contested. We have taken the high road yet they are still occupying the highlands. The march has begun; the various clans and factions are uniting.

We did win in Tampa, we have exposed the liars and thieves, or more so they have exposed themselves. They ask us to vote for their shrub to forget of all the trespasses and join the team. But I for one will not support a plant who has been empowered through lies, treason and disregard for humanity. Be it Ron Paul, Gary Johnson or Snoopy I vote for in November it will be a man or woman who has me and my fellow humans’ best interests at heart.

Come November
    The RNC just like the Bush administration’s Patriot Act vote is using the fear of an Obama victory as a tactic to get people to vote for Mitt Romney. I am not afraid I will vote my conscience as the Constitution allows me to do.

That said the Ron Paul Arizona Updates will be ending. We will be sending updates under the Last Chance For Liberty name periodically. Thank you so much for your support and all you do.
    Remember we are the R3VOLUTION
    P.S.
    There are many people who want to see Ron run 3rd Party. If you would like to petition Ron Paul to do so please visit http://www.ronpaul2012.net/ . The Petition has been live for a day or so and already has 14,000 signatures. I have heard from some very trusted people who say Ron Paul will do it if he has the support. I have also been told by very trusted people that he will in no way run 3rd party.

If you want more information on this please let me know, I can connect you with the people who are actively working on this project NATIONWIDE I think the worst case would be that a 3rd Party gets more support, something that is sorely needed in this Left vs. Right Blue Vs. Red country.

Last chance for Liberty? If he does jump on board I'll keep the emails coming But if Ron Paul has shown me one thing, it is that we are all capable of leading ourselves. Long live the R3VOLUTION!!!

Contact Us Follow Us Unsubscribe
    <mailto:lastchanceforliberty@gmail.com>lastchanceforliberty@gmail.com

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

humanalien (6th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th September 2012), Virgo (6th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #768
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Exclamation In His Final Speech Ron Paul Warns Of “Continuous March Toward Fascism”

will share this here...

In His Final Speech Ron Paul Warns Of “Continuous March Toward Fascism” ...

In shocking address, Congressman blasts “Our Constitution has failed.”

In an over 45 minute long marathon address on the House floor yesterday, Congressman Ron Paul said farewell after a 36 year long career in politics, including 23 years in office. And he did so with a stark warning to lovers of liberty everywhere...

Read more - http://www.infowars.com/in-his-final...oward-fascism/

Watch Ron Paul’s entire riveting speech below:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yaP_Q...ayer_embedded#!

Quote Published on Nov 14, 2012 by johnperna2

15. Link to Post #769
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: In His Final Speech Ron Paul Warns Of “Continuous March Toward Fascism”

Ron Paul will be surely missed.....Thanks Gio. If i may also commend you on all your valued posts on the Up at the Ranch Thread. Much Asquali my friend.
    W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

giovonni (15th November 2012), sandy (16th November 2012), T Smith (16th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #770
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: In His Final Speech Ron Paul Warns Of “Continuous March Toward Fascism”

Was never given a chance...

Ron Paul you will be missed...at a time when the

World needs you...

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

giovonni (16th November 2012), sandy (16th November 2012), T Smith (16th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #771
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Ron Paul calls it quits: his legacy will live on

Published on 15 Nov 2012 by RTAmerica

After serving over 20 years in the US House of Representatives and running for president several times, Congressman Ron Paul delivered his farewell speech on the House floor. On Wednesday, Ron Paul's message of smaller government and liberty resonated through the House chambers. So how will his departure change America? Brian Doherty, senior editor for Reason.com, give us his take.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

angelahedgehog (16th November 2012), CdnSirian (16th November 2012), eva08 (16th November 2012), Lettherebelight (16th November 2012), Lisab (16th November 2012), ljwheat (16th November 2012), Mike (16th November 2012), Ol' Roy (16th November 2012), Pam (16th November 2012), spiritguide (16th November 2012), T Smith (16th November 2012), ulli (16th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #772
    Thanks

Default Re: Ron Paul calls it quits: his legacy will live on

INFOWARS.........................

Ron Paul Warns About Perils of War as Middle East Tilts Toward Ultimate Conflagration

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    November 15, 2012

Israel’s “Operation Pillar of Defense” against the Palestinians in Gaza is likely to produce renewed tensions in the Middle East and ultimately draw the United States further into deepening hostilities against Syria and eventually Iran.

During his farewell speech last night, Rep. Ron Paul said “our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in” and these seemingly endless conflicts are waged without congressional approval and “with no complaints from the American people” who have endured more than a decade of perpetual war. “Because it’s the government that initiates force, most people accept it as being legitimate,” Paul said.

Paul opposed what he called the “Obsession with Iran Bill” in August and has spoken out against policies that will eventually result in the violent overthrow of Syria. Paul stood virtually alone against additional punitive sanctions on Iran, with the exception of Ohio Democrat Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who is also leaving Congress at the end of the year.

Boldly yet futilely, in June Paul introduced a bill to prevent the administration from further involvement in the Syrian quagmire. “This week I’m introducing legislation to prohibit the administration, absent a declaration of war by Congress, from supporting directly or indirectly any military or paramilitary operations in Syria. I hope my colleagues will join me in this effort.”

Few responded, let alone signed on.

“The military action that we are watching in the Middle East right now is just a preview of coming attractions,” writes Michael Snyder today. “Tensions in the region are rising with each passing day, and all sides have been anticipating future conflicts and preparing for war for decades.”

“Right now, Israel, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Syria and Iran are all preparing for war,” he warns.

As Snyder points out, most Americans are not worried about distant events that may lead to a larger and far more portentous world war because they are uniformly ignorant when it comes to history, politics, and even geography. Public education has done an admirable job of dumbing down the average American to the point where it is relatively easy for the global elite to manufacture consent for war. In fact, most mass murder campaigns organized by government are not on the radar screen of the average American because they are not covered by the corporate media.

Engineered consensus also allows a psychopathic global elite to avoid the most rudimentary criticism from a blindsided public.

“When government officials wield power over others to bail out the special interests, even with disastrous results to the average citizen, they feel no guilt for the harm they do. Those who take us into undeclared wars with many casualties resulting, never lose sleep over the death and destruction their bad decisions caused. They are convinced that what they do is morally justified, and the fact that many suffer just can’t be helped,” Paul explained in his farewell speech.

Ron Paul’s departure from the House of Representatives will provide him with an opportunity to organize and lead a newly invigorated liberty movement opposed to war and the rule of an authoritarian elite.

There is little time for the endeavor, however. In the hours, days and at most weeks ahead, the Middle East may find itself irreversibly engaged in destructive and genocidal chaos. It is not certain at present if the conflict shaping up between Israel and Hamas will draw in Hezbollah and possibly Egypt, now ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-war...conflagration/

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Lisab (16th November 2012), Mike (16th November 2012), Pam (16th November 2012), Snookie (16th November 2012), spiritguide (16th November 2012), ulli (16th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #773
    Thanks

This is the full speach and its 'excelent' ...........He basically says America is governed by Corporate crooks !! and a lot more !!

Published on 14 Nov 2012 by Eduardo89rp

To achieve liberty and peace, two powerful human emotions have to be overcome.

Number one is "envy" which leads to hate and class warfare. Number two is "intolerance" which leads to bigoted and judgmental policies. These emotions must be replaced with a much better understanding of love, compassion, tolerance and free market economics. Freedom, when understood, brings people together. When tried, freedom is popular.

The problem we have faced over the years has been that economic interventionists are swayed by envy, whereas social interventionists are swayed by intolerance of habits and lifestyles. The misunderstanding that tolerance is an endorsement of certain activities, motivates many to legislate moral standards which should only be set by individuals making their own choices. Both sides use force to deal with these misplaced emotions. Both are authoritarians. Neither endorses voluntarism. Both views ought to be rejected.

I have come to one firm conviction after these many years of trying to figure out "the plain truth of things." The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people world-wide, is to pursue the cause of LIBERTY.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mike (16th November 2012), ulli (16th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #774
    Thanks

Ron Paul doing a very good Q & A with callers 15th nov 2012......".The Republicans & Democrats are the same thing !

Both exploit the American people" !!

This is really good , especially for Americans ,,,,,

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th November 2012 at 14:16.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mike (16th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #775
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Interesting timing, I have theories about Ron Paul that are seemingly unpopular here (Controlled oposition) & his leaving government at this time are an interesting twist, I don't quite see his son as "succsesor" their mentalities are a bit different and Ro. Paul is a true "people's representative" as a congressman where Ra. Paul is a State rep as a senator....

if he is as I think he is then leaving office right now could be a bad sign, if he's not it's still a bad sign, though in a different way.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th November 2012), NancyV (16th November 2012), WanderingRogue (16th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #776
    Thanks

Targe listen to the vids no agenda here that I can see , just retiring. The Q & A on Mox news shows he is really a independent
    caught up in the dirty politics of Washington. But knowing how to play with a straight bat as we say over here.
    Theres a clip from 1983 about hostages that could be about todays murky world of the CIA etc....

His son Rand maybe a different kettle of fish !!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

TargeT (16th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #777
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I've never seen Ro. Paul have anything but a supportable stance, ever. (perfect controlled oposition) he has always been the fall back politician that never quite makes a difference, but always gives hope.

on topics that matter (say 9/11, government drug running etc..) he has toed the status quo stance & not challanged truth, firmly keeping the focus on politics level & preventing deeper analysis (my take).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #778
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

This is only my opinion? Have we all lost our collective minds. We toss around all these idea’s about the bankster’s and the corrupt representatives in DC.

We all know pretty much Its one party (good old boy’s) with two political names.

The public swearing in of these officials, and the behind closed doors swearing in -- they are one club. Regardless of the Vatican accounts in Rome are true or not, its still one club that protects itself.

Like WWF smack down on TV. These guy’s take turns playing good guy bad guy -- there pay check come’s from one source and all of them swore to up hold the clan.

When are we going to wake up from this allusion of a free and democratic or republic -- good cop / bad cop smoke and mirror’s job there controlling us with.

IMO there all in the same pot and we are not.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th November 2012), TargeT (16th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #779
    Thanks

Quote This is only my opinion? Have we all lost our collective minds. We toss around all these idea’s about the bankster’s and the corrupt representatives in DC.

We all know pretty much Its one party (good old boy’s) with two political names.

The public swearing in of these officials, and the behind closed doors swearing in -- they are one club. Regardless of the Vatican accounts in Rome are true or not, its still one club that protects itself.

Like WWF smack down on TV. These guy’s take turns playing good guy bad guy -- there pay check come’s from one source and all of them swore to up hold the clan.

When are we going to wake up from this allusion of a free and democratic or republic -- good cop / bad cop smoke and mirror’s job there controlling us with.

IMO there all in the same pot and we are not.
    Thats what he more or less said when answering questions in the Q & A session.....I know what you are saying and he won't come out like we would like
    him to and say the government are run by crooks behind the scenes , but he was insinuating it imo !!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ljwheat (17th November 2012), risveglio (16th November 2012), TargeT (16th November 2012)

37. Link to Post #780
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst 1 29 39 43 LastLast