+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 5 15 43 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2012-2013)

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Was this CENSORED - Ron Paul - What do you think?

Somebody did notice the cut message.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

CivilDawn (5th January 2012), sygh (5th January 2012), Words of Joy (5th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

I was going to say, maybe CNN cut it because its frowned upon to have an individual soldier give an opinion on foreign policy but after seeing the soldier with Ron Paul, I'd say I was wrong.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Well at least we know who CNN likes

5. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: New Ron Paul Video... explains a lot

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Not only should Ron Paul Be The Chief In Command, he should also have a seat in The Galactic Council Of Planets. Don't stop at President Ron, Shoot for the stars! You just might end up in a different star system.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Let's assume that Ron Paul will actually be elected the president of the United States. What then?
    Totally Agree,,,,I hope after he wins, he doesn't get the sitdown speech from The Inside Government threatening his life if he doesn't obey their terms.
    Go look at Regan's campaign speaches... he was a more articulate ron paul.

I still feel that Ron Paul is exactly where he is supose to be and will never be anythign other than what he is.. UNLESS it becomes more opertune to have him elected then turn him into obama part 2... Look at how much of a rollercoaster that ride was? so many people TRUELY believed he was "hope 'n change"... that level of let down had to have a huge effect...

I've become wary of the easy path, or the "easy solution"... Ron Paul is like sugar to me... yeah its amazing at first, then you die from diabeties....

I wouldn't exactly characterize Ron Paul as the easy solution. Americans have slowly been socialized to the degree that they wouldn't know social responsibility if it stained the paint on their BMWs.

It would be anything but easy. Unfortunately the voting majority dichotomy is split between mindless narcissism and either arrogant or brain-bleached ignorance. If you're a thinking reasoning human adult (other people matter) with an inclusive value system, you're a minority.

And you've probably done some deprogramming on yourself to get that way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

T Smith (5th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

You know, I am a British citizen living in Australia-when i listen to this Man I feel an excitement and my sense of Hope actually
    rises. I feel this man is here at the right time, but whenever these blessed men come along in your wonderful, but strange country
    there seems to be always a Dark force waiting in the wings with a Gun. I do so hope Ron Paul ascends to his rightful position
    and commences the healing of the good Ol U.S.A, but please, please, protect this wonderful Man.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th January 2012), T Smith (5th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Let's assume that Ron Paul will actually be elected the president of the United States. What then?
    Ilie, my friend, the answer can be found in Matthew 16 verse 27.
    Last time, we are told, and previous times as well, it was a JFK film showing Obama what happens to presidents who step out of line. What if anything has changed this time around?

10. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

I completely agree with Ilie.
    Ron Paul will be incredibly vulnerable to the insane amount of corruption all around. If he wins, his days would be numbered if he is at all successful.
    The answer is about voting with your pocket. There is no better voting mechanism.

Having said that, the child in me desperately wishes him to win!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Jeffrey (6th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    I completely agree with Ilie.
    Ron Paul will be incredibly vulnerable to the insane amount of corruption all around. If he wins, his days would be numbered if he is at all successful.
    The answer is about voting with your pocket. There is no better voting mechanism.

Having said that, the child in me desperately wishes him to win!
    How do we vote with our pocket? The corporations are not the only ones robbing us blind. Voting with your pocket only works in a very limited, free market system which we don't remotely have. Yes, you could refuse to pay your taxes, but that will most definitely end up putting you in a rape cage.

13. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the message CNN did not want to be sayed.

You must got at around 8:45 or more.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5LgLOURj4XI

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Yeah it was convenient eh? Its funny how none of the other feeds in the same area had any troubles. Ron Paul brought him on stage later to continue his message.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

sygh (18th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Mic at Pentagon Catches Reporter: "Two-Thirds Of Us Laid-Off if Ron Paul President"

As C-SPAN was waiting for President Obama's Defense Strategic Review press conference to begin a hot mic caught a reporter taking a swing at Ron Paul.

"See this room? Two-thirds of us laid off when Ron Paul is president," the reporter said.

Before the comment was made, the reporter could be heard laughing about Ron Paul.

Soon after the reporter made his remark C-SPAN turned down the audio while an anchor announced the details of the press conference.

Link with video

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), eaglespirit (6th January 2012), mattymoto (6th January 2012), mojo (6th January 2012), ViralSpiral (6th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re:Mic at Pentagon Catches Reporter: "Two-Thirds Of Us Laid-Off if Ron Paul President"

well, well, well....... two thirds of the lamestreammedia layed off.... what an excellent thought. if they started really reporting what is true, they might not be in that situation. jerks
    regards, corson

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

bennycog (6th January 2012), Earth Angel (6th January 2012), jackovesk (6th January 2012), Muzz (6th January 2012), PHARAOH (6th January 2012), ViralSpiral (6th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re:Mic at Pentagon Catches Reporter: "Two-Thirds Of Us Laid-Off if Ron Paul President"

and then, just maybe.... we'll get some "truths"

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012), Earth Angel (6th January 2012), Muzz (6th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

It reveals the problem we face with the mainstream media. More interested with keeping their jobs than reporting the truth. This shows that with some of them they are fully aware of what they are doing.

I hope the Ron Paul people make this viral, it could do a lot of good alerting people to the true motives of the msm who are still in denial.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

bennycog (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), ViralSpiral (6th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Here's one scenario...

http://silverbearcafe.com/private/12.11/elected.html

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Ilie, my friend, the answer can be found in Matthew 16 verse 27.
    Last time, we are told, and previous times as well, it was a JFK film showing Obama what happens to presidents who step out of line. What if anything has changed this time around?
    You are going on the assumption that Obama went to the white house as a good guy and was then turned but, what if he was their guy all along?

In street magic there is a technique called "forcing" the trick is you have the answer to the riddle and your force the participant to that conclusion without them realizing it.
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 6th January 2012 at 16:18. Reason: word error
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Jeffrey (6th January 2012), T Smith (6th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    You are going on the assumption that Obama went to the white house as a good guy and was then turned but, what if he was their guy all along?

In street magic there is a technique called "forcing" the trick is you have the answer to the riddle and your force the participant to that conclusion without them realizing it.
    Actually, this is probably the most likely scenario, once you research the financial interests that sponsered Obama's rise to the White House.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

13th Warrior (6th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re:Mic at Pentagon Catches Reporter:

Ya..that was funny. A little truth in that guy's editorial this week.
    I wonder what kind of mindless babble he was told to write about. It would sound articulate and right to the heart of it no doubt.
    After he gets over worrying about his job over that little indiscretion and blaming the sound guy, he might realize what a dick-head he sounded like.

Probably not.
    It's hard to remember sometimes that there's a soul hiding in those personalities somewhere. Our job is to crack those eggs? I'd rather package chicken carcasses.

The entirety of MSM is in denial. Not in denial that RP could possibly be elected or they wouldn't work so hard to prevent it, but in denial that there's a world full of human beings outside of the coffee clutch or the pub or the party circuit that have lives,
    and are affected by stupid people using ultimate power and limitless money making criminal decisions and dropping those decisions on top of them.
    Stupid powerful people making stupid self-serving decisions makes good news. The 'ethics' part of journalism is about what you can get away with. How dumb your market is.

Mainstream media is a product. We buy it if we like that kind of junk. People can choose between Fritos and Doritos, but the choice won't make either one of them food.

But that's not why MSM exists. They exist to turn the populations minds to mush, and they do a brilliant job of it. That guy is right. In fact his entire identity is at stake, not just his job.
    He knows who he works for and who they work for and who they work for. But he may not know who they all work for. And he probably wouldn't care. He's just as mushy as everyone else.
    If you gathered all the narcissists in Western culture into a single place, they would take up pretty much the same space that Western culture does now. That's a pretty big market.
    You can really build a career.
    But dumb people patronizing other dumb people has gotten so dumb, there has to be a limit somewhere. Minds would just freeze and communication would cease entirely.

I'm surprised that it doesn't occur to them that if the world is decimated and depopulated, it might cut in a bit on air-time or affect advertising sales.

I guess if we want news that has anything whatever to do with reality, we can look elsewhere.......right? It's a free country.......right?
    Last edited by markpierre; 7th January 2012 at 07:03. Reason: format

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

crosby (7th January 2012), Muzz (6th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

Actually, this is probably the most likely scenario, once you research the financial interests that sponsered Obama's rise to the White House.
    Fair enough, I have come to no conclusions actually; but if it's never happened yet, that makes it an even more plausible scenario this time. So please answer my honest question: what is going to happen to make things different?

32. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

I think Paul may be winning. Santorum coming in second may have been his best gift because people seem to be really scared of Santorum (rightfully so).

Two diehard republicans that I know and one hard core liberal, all that called Ron Paul a kook two years ago, have started posting on Facebook today that they were voting for Dr Paul. I convinced the liberal to become a blue republican and vote in the primary. These are 3 people that I never even thought would consider voting for Paul.

Also, look at what Lt Col Shaffer said about Iran.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 5 15 43 LastLast