+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 1 8 18 43 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2012-2013)

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re:The Hypothetical Assassination of Ron Paul

Has Ron Paul been assasinated? NO! Change the thread title then,

this is so misleading, you make me thing of an advertizing expert trying to catch attention at any price. You must notice that you bottom line message has not caught because of this false advertising.
    Last edited by Flash; 10th January 2012 at 23:51.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

gooty64 (11th January 2012), Lost Soul (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Default Re: Send Ron Paul Some Energy! - Part II

Are Avalonians more interested in the Thread of a "possible" assassination, than perhaps the mundane idea to pray for his success and the prevention of it?
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

gooty64 (11th January 2012), WhiteFeather (10th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,834 times in 3,731 posts

Thanks for attempting to change the title.

I have asked, via a report, for moderators to change the title.

The OP cannot do it themselves on this forum.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

astrid (11th January 2012), gooty64 (11th January 2012), Lost Soul (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Romney defers to Ron Paul on what is constitutional!

This is a very funny short video that should just about tell every American who cares about following the constitution who they should be voting for. Romeny chooses to defer a question to RP as it deals with what the Constitution says:

8. Link to Post #145
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: New Ron Paul Video... explains a lot

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Sorry guys, this is in French, but it's worthwhile in this discussion about Ron Paul.
    Just to good a summary about various declarations of the 7 other republican candidates re:war & co
    Enjoy this rough translation from http://www.voltairenet.org/Racisme-g...ete-assassinat

Racism, secret war, murder and torture to the program of the foreign policy of the republican candidates

"As we approach the opening of the primary, the seven candidates vying for the Republican nomination engage in a bidding war neoconservative in international politics. State of play.

Mitt Romney, number two in the polls and is considered one of the more moderate candidate, called for "move to covert actions inside Syria for regime change."

Rick Santorum, former senator from Pennsylvania, said that the recent explosion of a deposit of Iranian missiles was the work of Washington and warned it would continue on this path if it moves to the White House before advocate for targeted killings: "All foreign scholar working in Iran's nuclear program will be considered an enemy combatant and will be promised, (...) as Osama bin Laden, for disposal. Scientists were found dead in Russia and Iran. There were computer viruses. There are problems in these facilities. I hope that the United States are involved, "he said.

The muse of the Tea Party, Michele Bachman, has for its part held that the practice of waterboarding should be reversed. President Obama had put an end to this form of torture he took office in early 2009.

Texas Governor Rick Perry told the Republican Jewish Coalition that "all our laws came from the Torah" and found that the U.S. should help Israel attack Iran.

The palm of neoconservative rhetoric is undoubtedly due to the current favorite in the polls, Newt Gingrich. The latter confirmed his position after his controversial comments on the Palestinians, calling these people "invented" a "terrorist" during a debate in Des Moines.

He promised to pay "all dissident groups in Iran" and sabotage the country's largest refinery.

He also criticized the State Department's current "to disarm the moral Judeo-Christian tradition" while promising the appointment of the neocon John Bolton in his head instead of Hilary Clinton.

The former chairman of the House of Representatives said that if he became President of the United States, it would consider to be very close, "many ways" of Benjamin Netanyahu, the current Israeli prime minister. "Bibi is a tough guy. It puts Israel's security first, "he said.

Finally Mr. Gingrisch wants to ask Congress to give them "freedom" to U.S. intelligence, suggesting to reverse the current ban to assassinate leaders in exercise of the States who oppose the imperial policy.

Beyond the usual Zionist rhetoric and anti-Iranian designed to curry favor with the powerful pro-Israel lobby, which emerges from these statements is that now candidates for the White House openly assume the dimension criminal foreign policy of the United States of America."

(Atomatic google translation)
    Although there is is only one entity running the country, they craftily constructed a two party system early on in this country to divide and conquer. In the current day, the democrats are more for the working class and "bleeding heart" and intellectual types. The republican party was crafted to appeal to the brainless and/or heartless. The above offering of the Republican candidates amply demonstrate that my "brainless and heartless" remark is not just a snide comment, but a sad statement of truth.

Give me some Dem candidates and I'll rip them too. Time for a new way. This one is broken and totally bogus.
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th January 2012 at 01:33.

9. Link to Post #146
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

You can say the left is the home of intelectuals. but I think this is a misnomer.. it is the home of Acedemics (much different than an intelectual, an Academia member is the HIGHEST form of indoctronation, this is someone who most likely has an advanced degree in memorization/repitition (which is all current schooling really teaches) & are the epitomy of "group think").

as a former republican I would say that "conservatives"(republicans) are full of people who know that the "liberal"(democrat) ideas of entitlement won't work, but are too lazy to actually get involved enough in the "conservative" party to realise it's anything BUT conservative.

I see political parties as an evollutionary step chart,, each with large edie pools that can only be escaped through mental effort and consideration.. it goes something like this:

Democrat -> Moderate D. -> Moderate R. -> Republican -> Moderate L. -> Liberaterian -> give up on the system

This is the progression I followed growing up & have seen many people follow the same path (though most are trapped at one of the pools... swirling around trying to understand why its so frustrating) Independants are people that either ecaped early enough to still have some "faith in the system" or are just so fed up with their party that they leave it, but still hold the core values (usualy) that they think are core to the party they left.. (THINK! haha)...

This takes us back to word manipulation and (IMO) the Trivium & Quadrivium (7 liberal arts).

If grammar is 1st, and most important, then what do you attack first? GRAMMAR!

Here's three (not so) contemperary examples of re-defining words (aka using the 7 liberal arts AGAINST us)

Liberal used to mean liberty, freedom.. GOOD THINGS!

Conservative used to mean to conserve, be efficent... GOOD THINGS!

Economy used to mean "the most efficent" or using resources in the best way possible.... GOOD THINGS!

what do those words mean now (in the USA, I cannot comment on the connotation of those words outside this country).... think about how complex this control mech. is... do you STILL think Ron Paul isn't purposefully there doing what he does?

we are not dealing with an inteligence level we are used to here, I think that's clearly the case... this kind of deception is almost inconsevable & easily spawns the "there's no way its that big" argument,, funnything is,, its not "big" its "OLD"... give me a thousand years and an unlimited supply of toothpics & I'll dig you the grand canyon.... thats the kind of mentality we seem to be dealing with (IMO).
    Last edited by TargeT; 11th January 2012 at 01:22.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mike (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #147
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I see things have been attended to. I will leave my helper.
    Name:  AG00321_.GIF
Views: 179
Size:  6.5 KB
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th January 2012 at 03:07.

12. Link to Post #148
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Romney defers to Ron Paul on what is constitutional!

I heard that on hannity,, I know he meant to say it disparagingly (M. Romney) but man,.. did THAT back fire... haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (11th January 2012), Unified Serenity (11th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #149
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Hey EnergyGardener, I swore I would never vote again and put my energy into the "system". I believe any American president is a front for the international group behind the scenes that pulls the strings. Also, I feel that peaceful non-compliance to the "system" would be my first choice for change.

With that said, if there is an election in November I could be potentially be persuaded to go to the polls if that would make Avalonians happy. So be it.

I do like Ron Paul and will be intrigued to see who his running mate is. I will however, conserve most on my energy for healthier things than another American election.

Thanks for the thread, Goooty

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

alienHunter (11th January 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (11th January 2012), EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), meeradas (11th January 2012), Mike (11th January 2012), NancyV (11th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #150
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: The Hypothetical Assassination of Ron Paul

Added the word "hypothetical" to the title.

Sierra

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Anchor (11th January 2012), Flash (11th January 2012), gooty64 (11th January 2012), meeradas (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), phimonic (11th January 2012), Sebastion (11th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #151
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Are Avalonians more interested in the Thread of a "possible" assassination, than perhaps the mundane idea to pray for his success and the prevention of it?
    Not this Avalonian. I am done with the other after leaving a protest post.

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Perhaps it is working, if only by a few Avalonians, so far.

Paul, not only provided a strong second showing in NH today... But, this evening, he provided a very strong, fearless and, dare I say it, almost charismatic speech.

I honestly did not know he had it it him!

Perhaps it's working...
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Mike (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), risveglio (11th January 2012), Sebastion (11th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #153
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I good result map and graph:http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

Paul had a good showing in NH. When you consider he is sailing upstream against the media wind, his showing is astounding. If he could be 'handicapped' in this race it would have been Paul all the way.
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th January 2012 at 04:19.

22. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,472 times in 5,706 posts

the speech was fantastic! Paul was feisty and energetic and almost mischievous, going after the federal reserve with real gusto. it was great to watch.

compare that to Mitt 'the cyborg' Romney's teleprompter lip synching, and Paul comes off looking like Kennedy. not only that, but his support is vigorous and wildly enthusiastic. it gives me hope when i temporarily forget that the NWO is likely 50 steps ahead of us in this game of 'what might happen'.

though i did sense - and maybe i just imagined it - a slight resignation in Paul when he said things like 'they'll never forget the movement we've started' etc etc. it almost came off as a 2nd place trophy sort of comment..ie,' we may not win, but we're making waves in people's consciousness...'

still very curious to see what happens in SC.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh, i almost forgot - sending Ron Paul energy!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), T Smith (11th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #155
    Deactivated
    Thanks

As time goes on people will and are waking up...Paul will fade away. That's my official prediction

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

Jeffrey (11th January 2012), TargeT (11th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #156
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Essentially, that is representative of the Republican, Libertarian, and Independent voter...The unifying factor is dislike of the 'other'.

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Sorry guys, this is in French, but it's worthwhile in this discussion about Ron Paul.
    Just to good a summary about various declarations of the 7 other republican candidates re:war & co
    Enjoy this rough translation from http://www.voltairenet.org/Racisme-g...ete-assassinat

Racism, secret war, murder and torture to the program of the foreign policy of the republican candidates

"As we approach the opening of the primary, the seven candidates vying for the Republican nomination engage in a bidding war neoconservative in international politics. State of play.

Mitt Romney, number two in the polls and is considered one of the more moderate candidate, called for "move to covert actions inside Syria for regime change."

Rick Santorum, former senator from Pennsylvania, said that the recent explosion of a deposit of Iranian missiles was the work of Washington and warned it would continue on this path if it moves to the White House before advocate for targeted killings: "All foreign scholar working in Iran's nuclear program will be considered an enemy combatant and will be promised, (...) as Osama bin Laden, for disposal. Scientists were found dead in Russia and Iran. There were computer viruses. There are problems in these facilities. I hope that the United States are involved, "he said.

The muse of the Tea Party, Michele Bachman, has for its part held that the practice of waterboarding should be reversed. President Obama had put an end to this form of torture he took office in early 2009.

Texas Governor Rick Perry told the Republican Jewish Coalition that "all our laws came from the Torah" and found that the U.S. should help Israel attack Iran.

The palm of neoconservative rhetoric is undoubtedly due to the current favorite in the polls, Newt Gingrich. The latter confirmed his position after his controversial comments on the Palestinians, calling these people "invented" a "terrorist" during a debate in Des Moines.

He promised to pay "all dissident groups in Iran" and sabotage the country's largest refinery.

He also criticized the State Department's current "to disarm the moral Judeo-Christian tradition" while promising the appointment of the neocon John Bolton in his head instead of Hilary Clinton.

The former chairman of the House of Representatives said that if he became President of the United States, it would consider to be very close, "many ways" of Benjamin Netanyahu, the current Israeli prime minister. "Bibi is a tough guy. It puts Israel's security first, "he said.

Finally Mr. Gingrisch wants to ask Congress to give them "freedom" to U.S. intelligence, suggesting to reverse the current ban to assassinate leaders in exercise of the States who oppose the imperial policy.

Beyond the usual Zionist rhetoric and anti-Iranian designed to curry favor with the powerful pro-Israel lobby, which emerges from these statements is that now candidates for the White House openly assume the dimension criminal foreign policy of the United States of America."

(Atomatic google translation)
    Last edited by alienHunter; 11th January 2012 at 13:19.

27. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: The Hypothetical Assassination of Ron Paul

And btw Unified Serenity mentioned this same concern about a week ago..

28. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Matt Lauer (NBC Today) provided a victory interview to Mitt Romney this morning. Matt refused to mention Ron Paul's name, referencing the second place finisher as the "other candidate."
    -and-

29. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Mike (11th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Romney defers to Ron Paul on what is constitutional!

Is it too early to start calling him Romney Dangerfield???

Name:  rodney2.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  7.1 KB

Go RP!!!

31. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am definitely for Ron Paul not because I believe in the system but because he wants to bring peace and change the system. I think we will see a great transformation in America for the better because of him not because he may be right on every issue but because at heart he seems to want what is better for all of us rather then what is better for himself.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to applecrusher1992 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), Mike (11th January 2012), ponda (11th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 1 8 18 43 LastLast