+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 383 FirstFirst 1 8 58 98 108 118 158 208 383 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #2141
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

One other thing I forgot to add... if free energy was released, all it really means is that we will still have to make things, produce food, care for the animals, and the land, etc... The country that gets it out first will be the winner. Plus, there will be no lack of issues concerning control, for those of us who are control freaks. People are herd creatures, even if we don't like to admit it. It's nothing to be ashamed of, we need each other in more ways than one.
    Last edited by sygh; 16th February 2012 at 06:31.

2. Link to Post #2142
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    The 6 financial plans catch the eye and get the attention,
    Yea, as long as they're not talking about a hierarchical pyramid with new players at the top

but if by new energy they mean free energy, that is the real game changer and money changes with it. Almost all scarcity is based on energy, and scarcity is what makes money so important. It is our consciousness that makes money the issue of our focus. As Arrowwind correctly points out, we need to change the way we think and starting to think anew now will not be a munute to soon. Changing our consciousness alone makes certain new realities inevitable. With new ways of doing business on this planet evolving it would behoove us all to make sure we are ahead of the developments.
    Totally. Change the scarcity paradigm by releasing energy and the whole paradigm collapses, including the existing consciousness, the whole pyramid structure and the control grid. It is the one single thing that is a total game changer. Your are right on modwiz.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #2143
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

The only reason that we don't have free energy right now is because there is not sufficient consciouness to support it.
    It is a spiritual evolution, not something humanity can be trained into or brainwashed into.
    There are some people who have this consciousnesss
    it but the majority yet do not.
    As long as the majority does not
    and that majority controlls industry
    and controls natural resouces
    and controls the flow of money
    and controls armies
    and controls media
    and controls education
    and controls medicine
    this is what we will have.

5. Link to Post #2144
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear All,
    I have been doing some research on Fulford and am not convinced that he is 'genuine'. I started to 'buy in' to all of his stories of 'hidden gold', etc, and then came across some very interesting news relating Fulford to the death of Edward Harle(pen name: Christopher Story). I'm still tracking down new info, but do believe that Fulford may not be the 'Truther' he seems. Dr. Len Horowitz(528 Hz frequency research) has implicated Fulford in a conspiracy to defame/libel Horowitz in what is being called the "Knighting Controversy".
    [URL="http://web.mac.com/len15/Newsletter_&_Blog/Knighting_Controversy.html"
    Here is the link. If it doesn't work properly then you can just search 'Knighting controversy'. Now, understand that I'm not trying to be a shoo shooer on Fulford. It's just that I like to get the background info on things that I'm interested in. And, apparently, Fulford has a closet full of stuff that he might not want others to know about! If Horowitz is correct that Fulford is really a Rockefeller "devotee" then Fulford is really weaving a very tangled web, INDEED!
    Last edited by Gskillet1; 16th February 2012 at 18:39. Reason: adding info

6. Link to Post #2145
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

It's all a tangled web. Dr. Horowitz has very little evidence other than "he said she said" stuff, additions of documents, questionable associations and interviews, etc. His defense is, primarily:

Quote Frankly, the inclusion of my name on this list is laughable in that it is so ludicrous. Szymanski purposely neglected the fact that the Knights Hospitaller organization in which I was honored was never tied to the Vatican, Knights of Malta, or Pope, as he and his fanatical liars claimed. Here is proof:
    And the proof listed is a photocopied document that states that the Order that he is associated with is not associated formally with the other Orders. The argument is specious, as such groups may not share official affiliations or actionable associations but they do share ideological premises, origins and fulfill similar purposes in whatever country they operate within. While I do not endorse Fulford, his contacts or information, I submit that this controversy may be yet another case of pots calling kettles black and a conscious contribution to the furthering of byzantine and unnecessary entanglements that result in further confusion within the alternative informational domain. In-fighting among similarly implicit agents for organizations and interests that are part and parcel of the control system.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th February 2012), EnergyGardener (16th February 2012), Gskillet1 (16th February 2012), mountain_jim (16th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #2146
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

@Gskillet:
    I think you are referring to the guy who is supportive of the Solfeggio frequencies. I am a musician and tune my instruments to the biology friendly 432 Hz 'A' tuning. I played the Solfeggio notes and they were unpleasant and disharmonic and also not in correlation with the Tibetan knowledge of chakras and notes, It also is in disharmony with Pythagorean concepts of harmony. In short, I believe Horowitz is sowing disharmonic frequencies and information and should be avoided. Many people have a problem with Ben and I honor their choice.Using Horowitz as a source of anything wholesome is not something I can endorse.
    Last edited by modwiz; 16th February 2012 at 18:55.

9. Link to Post #2147
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Not this generation. This generation has demostrated that we are the "just do it" generation and all we the middle and lower class needed ever, was a even fair shake in life. Those delusional ptw, kept US in an economic nightmare after Reagan. It's amazing the crack trade and drug smuggling was exposed, and those who did it pardoned by Republican presidential successors.

The hiding dirt under the rug, and kicking the problem down the line for decades, is over. We will meet each challenge with forethought and inclusion for all human and being life forms. All need clean water, air, and land in the pursuit of happiness, in this class of human experience. When those things are taken away, desperation occupies a sane mind, and improper desperate risk causes crime. I mean, how many fathers can just turn off a hungry child's crying? How many can duck a landlord or bank? Back in the day, with public property, if you were a tax payer, you could reside in a tent in central park and no one cared. Even if you are on "your own invested social safety net" contributed before you became homeless or chose to live in a tent, you still paid taxes on non perishable products. Deodorant, soap, hygenics, tent, small cooking stove, blankets, pillows, alarms, bells and whistles, you are still paying taxes.

So why do they think they can tax your freedom to live where you want. Not saying live in front of a building on a main street curb, just saying if you like the great outdoors and a cave type home, you should be able to do so, without someone telling you you have to have a utility bill or credit card to live. If you are a carpenter, and go work for a homeowner, and at the end of your year, pay taxes on that earning and others, you are a tax payer. So you are part owner of public tax paid for lands. This is what the corporations want to own. From the public state tolls, to the very bridges crossing mighty rivers, corporations/for profit private business wants to own every mile of your life. Next the greedy "would have wanted to control the water and air we ingest.

Of course, WE the people could not sell them our children's right to clean air, land and water resources.
    WE are not that desperate to sell our children's lives and future.
    That wouldn't be right, would it. It's bigger than ourselves and we must work together to achieve it.

Thank you Darla, I really enjoy your channeling messages of hope and information that puts the pieces in the puzzle of truth, to form a reasoning for the madness and it's end.

Peace.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Mark (17th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #2148
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Some people still want money backed by gold, and who's to say that isn't possible also.
    So until the peace can begin to take hold, then the people must have a chance to put their dream forward to spur economic and manufacturing growth. The meek have dreams, it's time to let them have at it.

12. Link to Post #2149
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

[QUOTE=Gskillet1;429373]Dear All,
    I have been doing some research on Fulford and am not convinced that he is 'genuine'. I started to 'buy in' to all of his stories of 'hidden gold', etc, and then came across some very interesting news relating Fulford to the death of Edward Harle(pen name: Christopher Story). I'm still tracking down new info, but do believe that Fulford may not be the 'Truther' he seems. Dr. Len Horowitz(528 Hz frequency research) has implicated Fulford in a conspiracy to defame/libel Horowitz in what is being called the "Knighting Controversy".
    [URL="http://web.mac.com/len15/Newsletter_&_Blog/Knighting_Controversy.html"
    Here is the link. If it doesn't work properly then you can just search 'Knighting controversy'. Now, understand that I'm not trying to be a shoo shooer on Fulford. It's just that I like to get the background info on things that I'm interested in. And, apparently, Fulford has a closet full of stuff that he might not want others to know about! If Horowitz is correct that Fulford is really a Rockefeller "devotee" then Fulford is really weaving a very tangled web, INDEED!

[/QUOTE]

Old story, well-refuted by Fulford as I recall. And I read everything Story put out. It's still available I think. I think the current Fulford/Wilcock work stands on its own as quite valuable.

I don't remember details but I think Horowitz was shown to contribute to some major disinfo, not going to revisit that right now though.

later edit:

Did revisit this:

Was inaccurate remembering Horowitz as disinfo, but he did accuse Fulford of setting him up for death of Story, being a friend of Rockefeller, among other things.. some links

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4419-Christopher-Story-killed-execution-style-on-July-14th/page3

http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/archive.php?view=html&id=115

Fulford's response:

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiritual/inspirational_general/news.php?q=1282247655

Quote FULFORD: Beware of attempts to start infighting amongst truth seekers who share the common goal of the greatest good for the greatest number

a concerted, almost hysterical effort to generate serious infighting amongst truth seekers. It is their time-tested strategy of divide and conquer. The best way to deflect these high level disinformation attacks is to ignore them and concentrate on shared goals.
    However, in the name of the public interest I feel the need to address certain attacks.
    First of all, my publishing of a list of the names of the Knights of Malta has triggered an extreme, multi-pronged attack. The list I published is not an official list. I had an official list sent to me but it was deleted from my computer and from my hotmail account and from the account of the person who sent it to me. As a result, I resorted to the list that came up when I searched the Knights of Malta on Google.
    This list contained the name of Leonard Horowitz, who did humanity a great service by pioneering research on the question of whether or not AIDS was man-made. His book inspired me to do my own research and I found, along with Jane Burgermeister and other brave researchers that pharmaceutical companies and certain sectors of the military-industrial complex were indeed manufacturing diseases. Their purpose seems to be to reduce the worlds population and maximize profits. In any case, I do not want to be associated with any attacks on Dr. Horowitz or other truth seekers. We would like here to formally ask the Knights of Malta to make their official membership list available to the general public.
    For now, the most reliable indicator of who is behind our current problems is the list of people who are members of all three of the following organizations: the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. However, having personally met several members of these organizations, I can promise many of them seemed to have joined with good intentions and have now become disillusioned. We strongly encourage whistleblowers from these organizations to come forward.
    We are also aware that many of the top power brokers have been wise enough to keep their names entirely secret from the public.
    Many attacks against me seem to come from people associated with an organization known as the OITC. I will no longer dignify them with a response. Criminal complaints against them have been filed in 5 countries and Interpol is on the case. Enough said.
    Remember, we all want to end poverty, end war, stop environmental destruction and set humanity on a new path of exponential growth in harmony with nature. We have the technical capability to do this if we decide to.

August 19, 2010
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th February 2012 at 21:43.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

modwiz (16th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #2150
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Arrests In Japan (on MSM) - dare we hope for a role out of the B. Fulford information?? -

Ex-Olympus executives arrested in $1.7B scandal
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/15/bu...html?hpt=hp_t1
    --♥--
    2 All

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

modwiz (16th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #2151
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Some people still want money backed by gold, and who's to say that isn't possible also.
    It is not possible, and would not be wise even if it was.

In my post a few before this, I mention Bill Still's "Monetary Reform Act." The idea (briefly) is that many nations do not own the gold they would need to back their sovereign currency with gold. For example, the US has nowhere near enough gold to back the US dollar with gold. The richest people on Earth have most of the gold, so why on Earth would we want to acquiesce our power to them again, if we are able to shake off some or all of their influence? What is gold? A heavy, shiny metal. Conducts electricity well. Doesn't corrode. Good for electrical devices. Why should it "back" anything? It's just an agreement. The US dollar, currently the "reserve currency" of the world, has not been backed by anything for many years. The "backing" is not the main issue. Really, paper money may have once stood for gold, but even then, the gold really stood for: energy (Wade Frazier) or work/labor/effort.

If 1000 of us created our own Earthship/enclave, and none of us had any gold, but we wanted to create pieces of paper that we could trade when a direct 1:1 barter was not possible, we would simply do it. We have allowed the "financial geniuses" to lord over us, and with no good reason. Any group of people can come up with an agreed-upon system of pieces of paper representing energy/work value units. This really isn't "rocket science." Bill Still studied it extensively, and makes a very compelling case that the quantity of money in a system is the most critical aspect to regulate (to eliminate inflation/deflation), and advocates NOT backing paper money with gold.

Note also that if currency is backed by gold, we are guaranteed a roller-coaster ride as the value of gold goes up and down. This can be (and is) done deliberately. We need to be a LOT smarter than to allow the financial elite of the past centuries to continue to have the way to control the value of money for the next centuries.

Dennis

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gripreaper (16th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012), mountain_jim (16th February 2012), super t (16th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #2152
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    It is not possible, and would not be wise even if it was.

In my post a few before this, I mention Bill Still's "Monetary Reform Act." The idea (briefly) is that many nations do not own the gold they would need to back their sovereign currency with gold. For example, the US has nowhere near enough gold to back the US dollar with gold. The richest people on Earth have most of the gold, so why on Earth would we want to acquiesce our power to them again, if we are able to shake off some or all of their influence? What is gold? A heavy, shiny metal. Conducts electricity well. Doesn't corrode. Good for electrical devices. Why should it "back" anything? It's just an agreement. The US dollar, currently the "reserve currency" of the world, has not been backed by anything for many years. The "backing" is not the main issue. Really, paper money may have once stood for gold, but even then, the gold really stood for: energy (Wade Frazier) or work/labor/effort.

If 1000 of us created our own Earthship/enclave, and none of us had any gold, but we wanted to create pieces of paper that we could trade when a direct 1:1 barter was not possible, we would simply do it. We have allowed the "financial geniuses" to lord over us, and with no good reason. Any group of people can come up with an agreed-upon system of pieces of paper representing energy/work value units. This really isn't "rocket science." Bill Still studied it extensively, and makes a very compelling case that the quantity of money in a system is the most critical aspect to regulate (to eliminate inflation/deflation), and advocates NOT backing paper money with gold.

Note also that if currency is backed by gold, we are guaranteed a roller-coaster ride as the value of gold goes up and down. This can be (and is) done deliberately. We need to be a LOT smarter than to allow the financial elite of the past centuries to continue to have the way to control the value of money for the next centuries.

Dennis
    A thank you wasn't enough. Great post, Dennis.

19. Link to Post #2153
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Very Brief Summary (you need to read the article):
    “Economists are frauds and economics amounts to nothing but an apologetics of greed.”
    World economic models can never model the real world because they do not reflect change; which is the chief characteristic of a healthy civilization.

“. . . an increasing GNP does not mean that an economy is getting better. Those numbers mean nothing.
    Workers, those whose efforts keep the society functioning and produce all of its wealth, are mere fodder—farm fodder, factory fodder, and when necessary,
    cannon fodder.
    All market economies motivated by profit are founded on unfairness as should be easily seen.
    One person's profit is another person's loss. So if bettering the human condition is an economic goal, no economy motivated by profit will succeed in doing it.
    People should honestly be asked whether this is the world they want to live in.”

Abstractions Versus the "Real World": Economic Models and the Apologetics of Greed

By Prof John Kozy
    Global Research, February 13, 2012
    URL of this article: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=29270

Economists build models by subtracting from reality the characteristics they deem unessential to the economic situations they model. The result is a bare bones description consisting of what economists deem economically essential. Everything that is discarded (not taken into consideration in the model) is called an "externality." So the models only work when the externalities that were in effect before the models are implemented do not change afterward. The realm of economic models can be likened to the realm of Platonic Ideas. Both realms are static and unchanging throughout all time. Unfortunately the real world constantly changes. Since externalities are excluded from all economic models and can be expected to change after any model is implemented, all economic models necessarily fail. Economists are frauds and economics amounts to nothing but an apologetics of greed.

In the 1980s, manufacturers of apparel began offshoring their production to underdeveloped countries, one of which was Bangladesh. Economists endorse this practice; they have a model that justifies it.
    Offshoring production to underdeveloped nations gives needy people jobs, increases their incomes, reduces poverty, and expands their nations' GNPs. It also enables people in developed nations to purchase products produced offshore at lower prices enabling them to consume a wider range of things. As a result, everyone everywhere is better off.
    Convinced? Most economists are, but it hasn't worked that way. Everyone everywhere is not better off—as the whole world now knows. Why?
    In the latter part of the 80s or early part of the 90s, a large retailer (don't remember which one) thought it would be a good idea to bring an employee of a factory in Bangladesh to America to see how the clothing the factory was producing was being marketed to Americans. So a Bengali woman was selected to represent her factory and brought to America. This idea didn't work out well. The woman not only saw how the products were being marketed but how much they cost and she was infuriated. She knew what she and her coworkers were being paid, about two percent of the price of the garments. She did not remain silent and was quickly sent back to Bangladesh. Here is the gist of her story:
    She said she and her coworkers were not financially better off after being hired by the factory. Yes, the wages were better than those that could have been earned before, but they weren't much benefit. Why? Because when the paychecks began to arrive, the local landlords and vendors increased prices on everything, so just as before, all of their incomes went to pay for basic necessities. The landlords and vendors got the money; the workers were not better off, and those in the community who were not employed by the apparel factory were decidedly worse off. It fact, it quickly became apparent that the workers were working for nothing. They did the work; the landlords and vendors got the pay. But, of course, the country's GNP was better, which is all that matters to economists who still claim that Bangladesh's economy is improving.
    And although Americans were able to buy the apparel more cheaply than they could have before the manufacturing was offshored, the American apparel workers who lost their jobs are decidedly not better off.
    Two conclusions follow from this scenario: employment alone is not a sufficient condition for prosperity; full employment can exist in an enslaved society along side abject poverty, and an increasing GNP does not mean that an economy is getting better. Remember these the next time the unemployment rate and GNP numbers are cited. Those numbers mean nothing.
    More than thirty years has now passed and nothing has changed in Bangladesh. Most Bengalis still continue to live on subsistence farming in rural villages. Despite a dramatic increase in foreign investment, a high poverty rate prevails. Observers attribute it to the rising prices of essentials. The economic model described above just does not work, not in Bangladesh or anywhere else. Explaining why reveals what's wrong with economics and why current economic practices, which have not essentially improved mankind's lot over the last two and a half centuries, won't ever improve it.
    Economists build models by what they call "abstraction." But it's really subtraction. They look at a real world situation and subtract from it the characteristics they deem unessential. The result is a bare bones description consisting of what economists deem economically essential. Everything that is discarded (not taken into consideration in the model) is called an "externality." So the models only work when the externalities that were in effect before the models are implemented do not change afterward.
    For instance, had the Bengali landlords and vendors not raised their prices after the factory was opened, the employees would have been better off. But the greed of the vendors and landlords was not taken into consideration by the model. The realm of economic models can be likened to the realm of Platonic Forms or Ideas. Both realms are static and unchanging throughout all time. Unfortunately the real world, as Heraclitus knew, is not static—change is ever-present, "No man ever steps in the same river twice." Since externalities are excluded from all economic models and can be expected to change after any model is implemented, all economic models necessarily fail. Economists are frauds and economics amounts to nothing but an apologetics of greed. The world that economists model is imaginary, not real.
    Don't believe that what I have described takes place only in the underdeveloped world; it takers place everywhere a profit driven economy exists. I well remember working in Washington, D.C. as a staffer for a U.S. Senator. One year, a pay raise was scheduled to take effect the coming January. Shortly after Thanksgiving Day, prices began rising in all the area's stores. The workers who received the raise were no better off in January that they were in October. The raise was siphoned into the pockets of vendors.
    Free market economic conditions create a situation in which vendors always prevail. In the end, they get all the money. The economy's business is business and it is protected by the legal system. Because prices cannot be controlled in a free market economy, vendors can always set them high enough to get all the money. Economists call it inflation, and the only way it can be controlled is by reducing the amount of money available for the taking. Reducing the amount of money available for the taking reduces wage levels and keeps workers poor. The business cycle is an excuse business uses to take back any gains workers have acquired. The American financial industry bribed the Congress to amend the Bankruptcy code in 2005 even though no financial institution was in any danger of collapse because of consumer bankruptcy filings. In 2008, the same financial industry brought down the world's economy, began foreclosing on people's houses, and forced thousands into bankruptcy. After reading this article, do you believe that both revising the bankruptcy code and the financial collapse were coincidental? The whole point of a free market economy is to take back all the money paid to employees so that the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. What happened in Bangladesh happens everywhere all of the time. Humanity is enslaved by these economic practices but the enslavement is carefully and continuously hidden. Workers, those whose efforts keep the society functioning and produce all of its wealth, are mere fodder—farm fodder, factory fodder, and when necessary, cannon fodder.
    As a result,
    "most of the new jobs being created are in the lower-wage sectors of the economy – hospital orderlies and nursing aides, secretaries and temporary workers, retail and restaurant. Meanwhile, millions of Americans remain working only because they've agreed to cuts in wages and benefits. Others are settling for jobs that pay less than the jobs they've lost. Entry-level manufacturing jobs are paying half what entry-level manufacturing jobs paid six years ago.
    Other people are falling out of the middle class because they've lost their jobs, and many have also lost their homes. Almost one in three families with a mortgage is now underwater, holding their breath against imminent foreclosure.
    The percent of Americans in poverty is its highest in two decades, and more of us are impoverished than at any time in the last fifty years. A recent analysis of federal data by the New York Times showed the number of children receiving subsidized lunches rose to 21 million in the last school year, up from 18 million in 2006-2007. Nearly a dozen states experienced increases of 25 percent or more."
    In America, just as in Bangladesh, the vendors have emptied the people's pockets. All economic models can be rendered ineffective by how the actions of people change externalities. Governments try to restrain such uncontrolled changes by enacting regulations, but conceiving of effective regulations that cover all eventualities and that cannot be gamed is impossible. All market economies motivated by profit are founded on unfairness as should be easily seen. In any financial transaction between two parties motivated by profit, one party wins and the other party loses, because it is mathematically impossible for both parties to profit at the same time. One person's profit is another person's loss. So if bettering the human condition is an economic goal, no economy motivated by profit will succeed in doing it. Unless people stand up for humanity, most humans will always be slaves. People should honestly be asked whether this is the world they want to live in. No economist, apparently, has the courage to stand up and ask. Why is that? If you know a working economist, please ask her/him!

John Kozy is a retired professor of philosophy and logic who writes on social, political, and economic issues. After serving in the U.S. Army during the Korean War, he spent 20 years as a university professor and another 20 years working as a writer. He has published a textbook in formal logic commercially, in academic journals and a small number of commercial magazines, and has written a number of guest editorials for newspapers. His on-line pieces can be found on http://www.jkozy.com/ and he can be emailed from that site's homepage.

AND I FEEL COMPELLED TO ADD THAT A HORDE OF PRECIOUS METALS AND STONES , IS AS FAR FROM LIFE-ENHANCING AS ANY PLANET COULD GET. NOT TO MENTION THE COLD SHEDDING OF BLOOD TO ACHIEVE IT. WHEN YOU HEAR ECONOMISTS SPEAK, YOU CAN FEEL THE STERILE, EMOTIONLESS PITCH.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #2154
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fundy Gemini (here)
    Arrests In Japan (on MSM) - dare we hope for a role out of the B. Fulford information?? -

Ex-Olympus executives arrested in $1.7B scandal
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/15/bu...html?hpt=hp_t1
    From the article:
    Quote The scandal has been an embarrassment to Japan Inc. and came at the end of a difficult year punctuated by a strong yen, which has eroded profits of Japanese multinational companies, and the March 11 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster.
    "I actually see this as a turning point for corporate Japan. Up until now, this would have been glossed over or swept under the rug. People would have ignored this," said William Saito, a member of the Japan Prime Minister's special commission on National Strategy and Policy.
    "That this is such a commotion now, I think a lot of businesses understand that in order to get global respect, one needs to address this issue," Saito said. "They're on notice and will have to change because of that."
    Notice the wording. It isn't about the country of Japan, it is about Japan Inc. That is an eye opener for many, if they happen to catch that subtlety.

This article does seem to indicate a changing of the tides. Looks like some crap is going out with the current one.
    Last edited by modwiz; 16th February 2012 at 20:16.

22. Link to Post #2155
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

A thank you wasn't enough. Great post, Dennis.
    Modwiz, you need to get your head on straight. Makes feel like I've been smokin dope.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #2156
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote from modwiz:
    The 6 financial plans catch the eye and get the attention, but if by new energy they mean free energy, that is the real game changer and money changes with it. Almost all scarcity is based on energy, and scarcity is what makes money so important. It is our consciousness that makes money the issue of our focus. As Arrowwind correctly points out, we need to change the way we think and starting to think anew now will not be a minute too soon.
    Quote from sygh:
    I agree, Mod... the one great game changer is ENERGY. But so far no one's going out on a ledge saying anything about making that happen... other than Fulford telling us they are. Why should I believe him? Blind faith? No way.

I think all of us know that without clean energy, and I mean what some refer to as zero-point, the human race doesn't stand much of a chance of restoring any sort of balance to the world... that is, with the majority of us still in it.
    Quote from arrowwind:
    The only reason that we don't have free energy right now is because there is not sufficient consciouness to support it.
    I think I have to agree that this is just another hop-step into the master plan:
    Note:... there is a difference between free energy and clean energy...
    there will never be free energy; and clean energy IS NOT and WILL NOT be FREE energy

Uploaded by whitehouse on Oct 24, 2009

Quote quoted from my website Thetruthpuzzle.net:
    these are just my observations and questions at what  this information might mean...

Why must free energy be "the profitable kind"?

Will we be forbidden to control the products from our own bodies (thoughts and body organs, tissues, and fluids, etc)?

Why must we have additional laws to further restrict our use of fossil fuels, instead of bringing out free energy devices

Here are the connections I have made so far (recently)… I find political “double-speak” confusing but I have usually been able to recognize the hidden-double meanings in “phrase-ology linguistics”…

so- what I ‘got’ out of the Obama MIT speech was this:

a. biology and medical research will deliberately be linked to new free energy technology
       *(viruses to grow batteries –time mark 4:05;
       *nano technology for lighting systems- time mark 4:19;
       *innovation and discovery is in our DNA- time mark 6:30;
       *figuring out how to use “sustainably grown bio-fuels”- time mark 13:50)
    b. the public has no right to own anything for themselves, but must bow to the almighty authority of TPTB
       *(the legacy of a nation is to support the intrepid [fearless/dauntless] few - time mark 5:02;
       *there is no silver bullet to transition from fossil fuel to clean energy- time mark 7:45- *implying that it will be impossible to kill the vampires;
       *new funding for research and scientific experimentation that is permanently tax free- time mark 12:42;
       *create legislation to make free energy “the profitable kind”- time mark 12:50;
       *the Pentagon has declared our dependence on fossil fuels “A Security Threat”- time mark 14:23;
       *Business Leaders are joining with Environmental Leaders to protect the economy and the planet- time mark 15:00;
       *certain groups of people who don’t agree with or ATTACK the plan are being MARGINALIZED and need to be WORKED ON – time mark 15:46)

(Does that mean that the Government will soon be able to LEGALLY steal and own all new ideas that come from your mind and your cells/dna/fluids that come from your body and then turn around and make you pay for it?)
    Other questions:
    1) the oil cartel is crumbling?
    2) The Government has squirreled away all the free energy patents and had 40+ years and have had ample time to perfect the atomic-mechanics of them (so that now since the original people are either dead or close to death- the government can now take over and govern those ideas?)
    3) the internet is abuzz with talk that the new “big business(s)” to come will be INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and DNA/CELL PATENT OWNERSHIP?
    I think the only way for us to truly get free energy is to make our houses as self sufficient as possible (solar panels, backyard garden, trade for neighborhood services, bio-deisel, etc.) so that we can stop paying the utility bills or at least cut expenses way down.

Boycotts may get better attention than aggressive resistance.??

Quote from Dennis Leahy:
    @Dennis - Bravo!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #2157
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

By re-education, I mean teaching people how to get back in touch with Nature and Spirit and how to live sustainably on the Earth, in harmony with Nature and with each other.
    Not some kind of NWO brainwashing based on more of the same wasteful, careless, egocentric behavior that has brought our whole ecosystem to the brink of destruction.
    I don't think the right consciousness is going to just manifest out of thin air without a fundamental learning process taking place as well.
    They will have to go hand in hand.
    Re-educating ourselves back to common sense, practical, healthy, Nature-based ways of living is part of the formation of the new consciousness.
    It's going on now in sustainable, spiritual, intentional communities all over the world, and it's been going on among the indigenous peoples of the world, except when the process has been interrupted by the destruction of rain forests, the building of dams where dams don't belong, the privatizing of tribal lands, and so on.
    It doesn't mean we have to abandon technology, but we have to learn how to use it in a sustainable way.
    The whole idea of economic growth as it is seen now is impractical, because it is not based on anything real. Everything we have comes from Nature, and if we are destroying our natural habitat, there will be no growth, only decline.
    When we have evolved to the point where the population can expand to other planets, then the concepts around growth will change, but we're not there yet.
    Meanwhile and ever afterward, we have to learn to live consciously on our planet and treat it like the precious and finite resource it is.
    We can do that with or without advanced technology, but either way, wisdom will have to come first.
    Knowledge, learning and wisdom, are all part of the same package.
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A new economic system is all very well, but until everyone understands that the resources of this planet are finite and so easily polluted and put out of balance, causing a domino effect that can be ruinous...
    As we now see clearly if our eyes are even half open, in our skies, our soil, our oceans, our food supply, our bodies; from the microcosm to the macrocosm...
    Then people are going to keep on buying and investing in things that are harmful.

There has to be a massive, world wide re-education program, particularly in industrialized cultures and the 3rd world cultures that are seeking to emulate them.
    Bringing peace and prosperity to our world is going to be just the first step in an enormous overhaul of the way in which we live on this planet.
    Hey, there's always agenda 21 waiting for you!

I detest the idea of re-education programs. It smacks of brainwashing.

We dont need a new economic system
    nor a new finance system
    or even a new government

we need a new consciousness

until that day it will just be more of the same
    so dont delude yourself in fairy tails
    of knights on white horses
    for without the right consciousness
    en mass
    the princess in the tower is raped
    as the white knight is slain
    Last edited by onawah; 17th February 2012 at 21:51.
    Each breath a gift...

27. Link to Post #2158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Before 1949 the Chinese government issued a number of sovereign bonds on the international market. Then comes the revolution. Then comes a communist government. So... the bonds go into default. Fifty plus years later, US bondholders are asking for their money. Could this be part of what Ben Fulford and David Wilcox have been talking about... the thing that is supposed to solve all of the U.S. financial woes? It certainly sounds familiar...

http://stocks.ms/2009/07/30/1913chinesebonds/
    Last edited by sygh; 18th February 2012 at 16:07.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

kersley (18th February 2012), Kristo (18th February 2012), Ria (18th February 2012), Taurean (18th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #2159
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only, your Discernment required...
    Benjamin Fulford- Full Update – A March 31st Deadline Has Been Delivered To The Committee Of 300 By The Gnostic “Illuminati” Faction – 20 February 2012

Posted on February 20, 2012

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth.

There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.

It can also now be disclosed that Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain have all told the banks they are not going to pay back any of their loans because the loans were made illegally. This is one of the reasons why Moody’s downgraded 114 financial institutions including Citibank, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Deutschebank etc. These are the institutions that own the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Board is going to be shut down soon, according to Pentagon sources. In other words these countries are going to “default,” and for a change it will be the bankers and not the average citizens, who will pay the price.

The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs is just the beginning of a complete dismantling of the Khazarian banking monopoly. All money created through fraud is now going to be deleted from the global financial computer systems, according to officials involved in the take-down.

The $6 trillion fraud case in Italy is noteworthy because it is the one of the first such cases major corporate propaganda media outlets have reported worldwide. Italian newspapers have also now started reporting on the Neil Keenan lawsuit against the Davos World Forum, Berlusconi, the UN etc. accusing them of a $1 trillion theft. The arrest of 8 people is a further concrete sign of action being taken against the P2 Freemason lodge. This means that people who were hitherto above the law and above institutions like the Vatican and the UN are no longer immune from arrest.

The announcement in the UK Upper House by Lord Blackheath that $15 trillion had been stolen from a member of the “Indian-Chinese” royal family by Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke, US Treasury secretary Timothy Geithner and “Yusuke Horiguchi”(we are making enquiries about this individual), is a another sign of big change. The most interesting aspect of the Upper House testimony was the reference to a “Lord Sassoon.” The Sassoons are one of the families that profited from both the Opium wars and the colonization of Japan and it is interesting to see their name finally appear in the spotlight. Lord Sassoon has, as the testimony makes clear, already committed perjury in relation to the $15 trillion case. He is expected to be arrested and questioned soon.

In the US, as well change continues under the surface. The pentagon has already decided that a major purge of Khazarian Satanist influence and control of corporations, banks and professional organizations will take place. Among the organizations expected to experience high profile arrests are the American Medical Association, the American Dental Association, the Psychiatric and Psychology Associations, the Bar Association, the chambers of commerce and of course the Washington D.C. beltway.

Particular attention is going to be directed at the Pharmaceutical and chemical companies as well as satanic corporations like Microsoft and Monsanto, according to the Pentagon sources.

Rahm Emmanuel, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, J. Rockefeller, the Bushes and the various “Neocons,” are also due for arrest, according to multiple sources. The proof of these claims of course, can only be made if these promised arrests actually take place. Until then skepticism remains the order of the day.

In Japan there is more credible evidence of change. The top power brokers in Japan have decided that a revolution will take place. They are pushing for Osaka Major Toru Hashimoto to be the leader of the new regime in this country. It is particularly noteworthy that two bitter, but extremely influential, rivals among the power-brokers both support Hashimoto. The Zionist flunkies are also trying to co-opt Hashimoto and make him one of their tools. This will not be allowed to happen.

Ruling Democratic Party of Japan power-brokers Ichiro Ozawa (a Rockefeller servant) and former Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama (a Freemason working for European royal families) will be bringing a large group of MP’s to China in March in search for financial and other support. It has already been concluded they will return from this trip empty-handed.

There is much more this writer knows but has been asked to remain silent about. However, there will be proof and detail from this week’s meetings available in next week’s report.

www.benjaminfulford.net link to original article

http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/...012/#more-8200

PS - People wonder Why some question your sanity Ben with statements like this one..!

Quote "Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth."
    Especially after Prince Harry came out defending his Nazi Grandfather only a few weeks ago..!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Edinburgh.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st February 2012 at 05:59.

30. Link to Post #2160
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Well if Prince Harry does become head of the British Empire and on this side of the Atlantic, if Rahn Emmanuel gets arrested (as evidence of our own pursuit of these criminals), then I will start believing more of what Ben says/implies.

Wait and see attitude now.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), kersley (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), seko (22nd February 2012), Vanessa (21st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 383 FirstFirst 1 8 58 98 108 118 158 208 383 LastLast