+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 383 FirstFirst 1 50 100 140 150 160 200 250 383 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #2981
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. Link to Post #2982
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Um... I've been a subscriber to HPH since the old days. Cliff gave me a free subscription to the old ALTA reports when he found out I was on disability benefits. The HPH technology predicts language not events although I've seen a great many hits come from it. The prediction of a radioactive volcano and radioactive winds around the world were fulfilled by Fukushima. I watched the Bunsfield oil depot fire fulfill another and he got the Indonesian quake and tsunami.

Because the technology predicts what people will be talking about rather than actual events it also picks up stuff that a lot of people talk about but that doesn't actually happen like that daft Elenin thing.

I agree with his position on Drake, Fulford and Wilcock. I disagree with him on other things like his expando planet stuff and a few other things. He does have a bit of a tendency to go into hyperbolae but that doesn't invalidate his work with the web bots which in my experience has about a 60% hit rate for language and about 40% for real events. He often gets the interpretation wrong but you do see the actual language he bases his interpretation on unfold frequently.

I have yet to see anything that Fulford or Wilcock predicted happen in the real world, to me, track record speaks volumes about the reliability of a source.
    As I stated previously, he has a good idea but a poor way of executing it. If you look at the earth as a system of collective consciousness then you will understand where I am coming from. Since his model is centered around internet chat, 'news', & tidbits of this and that, it is missing a HUGE piece of the puzzle. Namely the billions of people who either do not have internet access, don't use the technology and most importantly, don't participate regularly. This is the singular reason why his methodology and consequently his algorithms are inaccurate.

It also does not account for infinite possibility within infinite parallel realities just for "Earth". But that's another rabbit hole all together and the only way one could create an algorithm to work within that understanding would be to plug directly into the Akashic record. As if that was even a possibility. I don't know if it is or what level of being you would need to be granted access. What I do know is that the current version of "Clif High" is not advanced enough to have access. Sorry Cilfford, nice try, but hardly accurate enough to provide anything more than a glimpse of what may be less than half the time in the negative space that it operates within.
    Last edited by StarDust; 16th May 2012 at 02:37.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (16th May 2012), transiten (15th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #2983
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Hopefully they get rid of all the technology that causes these disasters...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (16th May 2012), StarDust (15th May 2012), transiten (15th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #2984
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Major purge of US puppets in Japan continuing behind the scenes, Nato terrorist state group being cut off, May 14, 2012
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

The top US criminal corporate government representative in Japan, Edward Nye, will no longer be welcome in Asia following the release of new information about his links to the March 11, 2011 nuclear and tsunami terror attack on Japan. He is believed to be the author of a February, 2000 CIA report on the Japanese energy sector that stated the following: “In order to prevent Japanese national power from becoming any stronger and to prevent a resurgence of anti-American feeling in Japan it is necessary to put hand-cuffs on Japan’s energy sector over the long term. Nuclear energy now accounts for 30% of Japan’s power production. The most effective counter measure would be to neutralize the main concentration of Japanese nuclear know-how, the Tokyo Electric Power Corporation. TEPCO has Japan’s largest market capitalization and it is a leader of Japan’s corporate and financial world. It is also very trusted by the Japanese people. To prevent Japan from becoming a nuclear power, it is necessary to destroy trust in TEPCO and drastically set back Japan’s progress in nuclear power.” This CIA report was quoted in the November 2002 issue of Zaikai Tenbo, a leading Japanese business magazine.
    Many of the top Japanese and Korean agents working for the US corporate government in Japan have already been or are about to be purged and now all “Japan handlers,” working for the criminal corporate US mafia government are being advised to get out of Japan and never come back.

There was also a meeting last week between representatives of the committee of 300, the White Dragon Society and an Asian secret society last week to discuss the new financial system.

At the meeting, the committee of 300 representative, who we will refer to as J., offered the White Dragon Society a 1200 trillion dollar “Elizabeth Victory Bond.” However, once again, it was not made clear exactly what real world stuff actually backed this astronomical number (remember world GDP is about $75 trillion). The White Dragon Society made a counter proposal which was for an initial donation of $100 million to the White Dragon Foundation to be used to hire experts to begin planning the establishment of a world economic planning agency. Further payments would be contingent on the presentation of detailed, publicly acceptable and concrete development plans.

There was also a lot of discussion about Asian gold stashes. J. claimed that most of the gold in the Philippines was removed after World War 2 and that since more than 50 years had passed the statute of limitations had run out and any claims to historical rights to that gold had thus expired.

There was some heated discussion between the 3 parties on the subject of Chinese gold that was evacuated to the US in 1938. The Kuomintang government of the time was given 60 year bonds backed by that gold and was given solemn promises the gold would be returned in 1998. In fact the Rockefellers, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Mellons, Morgans, Harrimans and other families behind the US Federal Reserve Board never intended to give the gold back. When Nixon restored US diplomatic relations with communist China in 1972, he gave a chunk of that gold to the Chinese communists. Needless to say a lot of mainland Chinese pockets were greased with that gold and the original owners are not too happy about that situation.

A Chinese communist government agent present at that meeting said the communist party considers all that historical gold and treasure in China to be property of the Chinese people. However, he said any Chinese gold taken out of China and deposited in Asia or elsewhere should be used for global economic development and that the Chinese communist government laid no claim on it.

There was thus a general agreement the gold should be used to back the new financial system. J. said the committee of 300 would also accept the use of that gold as a backing for any dollars or euros to be created in the future.

J. who claims links to the Japanese imperial family also had some interesting history to share. He said Japan’s share of the gold removed from the Philippines after WW2 was handled by a Mr. Shimura (no first name given) who was the real power behind post-war Japanese fixers like Yoshio Kodama and Ryoichi Sasagawa. The now deceased Shimura was able to call Prime Ministers and get them to immediately drop parliamentary business to hurry to his side, according to J.

J. was introduced to this writer by the head of a major financial institution who is also a member of an Asian secret society.

Shimura, who was the top committee of 300 representative in Japan, hosted, as students, such Asian leaders as Lee Kuan Yew, Aung San the father of Myanmar Western darling Aung San Suu Kyi, Japan Democratic Party power broker Ichiro Ozawa and Chinese politburo member Li Keqiang among others.

He also said Chinese paramount leader Hu Jintao had a Japanese mother and spent time at Japan’s Waseda University as a student (this is not mentioned in Hu’s official CV). Hu is fluent in Japanese, according to J.
    Needless to say, we could not independently verify much of this information and remain wary of the possibility that J. provided this writer with a mix of information and disinformation. However, most of what he said fits in with reports from other inside sources and information available in the public record.

In any case, the battle against the financial mafia that illegally seized power in the West is proceeding well.

The situation has reached the point where anybody with access to the internet can see that the G5 terrorist countries (the USA, Germany, France, England and Italy) and their shrinking group of slave states (like the Gulf of Arabia monarchies run by Satanists) are being steadily isolated.

The non-aligned movement that favors world peace now includes over 140 states including the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa). The war-mongering NATO group meeting in Chicago this week, by contrast, only includes 28 countries.

These 28 countries as a whole are dependent on financing from the other 140 nations. Jacking up the price of oil sold by NATOs middle-Eastern slave states is just not enough to pay the bills any more. Sabotaging Japan’s nuclear industry and forcing Japan to buy more oil has not been enough either. That is why there is this “world financial crisis,” which is really just a Western world financial crisis.

The whole world has a message to the criminal cabal of Satan worshipping oligarchs who enslaved the West: We want an end to war, an end to poverty and an end to environmental destruction. We also want you to release, in a safe and responsible manner, all the energy and other technology that you have been suppressing. We want you to stop behaving like criminals and become responsible global citizens.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

Ammit (15th May 2012), Camilo (16th May 2012), genevieve (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (16th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2012), NancyV (15th May 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #2985
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I guess he does watch Avalon...

now Luciferians have turned into "Satan Worshipping"

9. Link to Post #2986
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Feel the energy of the drug smuggler. Then feel the energy of the secret agent, the member of the Illuminati, and the gangster, and the aristocrat. They are the same kind of people with the same kind of energy. I know this first hand, its not just an oppinion.

Now why are you giving them YOUR energy? Be guarded, less you find yourself enslaved and pimped and used like cattle. Because that is the true nature of the parasite, regardless of the label he claims to carry.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Billy (15th May 2012), gigha (15th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #2987
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Um... I've been a subscriber to HPH since the old days. Cliff gave me a free subscription to the old ALTA reports when he found out I was on disability benefits. The HPH technology predicts language not events although I've seen a great many hits come from it. The prediction of a radioactive volcano and radioactive winds around the world were fulfilled by Fukushima. I watched the Bunsfield oil depot fire fulfill another and he got the Indonesian quake and tsunami.

Because the technology predicts what people will be talking about rather than actual events it also picks up stuff that a lot of people talk about but that doesn't actually happen like that daft Elenin thing.

I agree with his position on Drake, Fulford and Wilcock. I disagree with him on other things like his expando planet stuff and a few other things. He does have a bit of a tendency to go into hyperbolae but that doesn't invalidate his work with the web bots which in my experience has about a 60% hit rate for language and about 40% for real events. He often gets the interpretation wrong but you do see the actual language he bases his interpretation on unfold frequently.

I have yet to see anything that Fulford or Wilcock predicted happen in the real world, to me, track record speaks volumes about the reliability of a source.
    Thanks for bringing this up. I havn't tried to make sense of every prediction Clif High makes. Just like pretty much anyone, he has his own take on what the information means...which obviously he gets wrong (as often as not). I just like the idea of using computer bots to predict events....which sounds...reasonable. And, when just lightly read over, his information stands out (on its own). I just don't take any of it too seriously.

But I can't say the same thing about other researchers, as they are using humans as their base of information. And humans are more un-reliable than computer software programs (as they say in the programing world, 'Garbage in, Garbage out'). I am only speaking of people who talk to other people and then report to us. They tend to become unreliable. As they become invested in the information meeting their requirements/needs, which usually involved their own popularity (and finances).

Basically, if money is involved anywhere in their information collection system, it falls apart (the information). And guess what, there is money to be made...reporting on alien encounters, UFO sitings, whistleblower interviews and 'being seen as psychic'. Lots of money at stake means the person needs the information to fit certain criteria. ....that it inflames people. Otherwise, who would anyone pay to hear it (at conferences or where ever)?

Just my ten cents worth on this topic (clif high, drake, wilcock, fulford and I am hinting at others as well...pretty much anyone invested in 'reporting' to us the 'facts').

The only honest people left, then, are the people who don't claim to have an opinion (ie. who arn't getting paid to have one). But they arn't as much fun and don't incite lots of 'hits' on websites. So practically speaking, this idea that we need popular forums with loads of members dishing on one another is something that isn't going to last that long.

As the more dishing out that happens, the more people get turned off, and the more attractive a site for dis-information it becomes.
    Two things that will kill the internet.....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (16th May 2012), transiten (16th May 2012), UnrealDreams (16th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #2988
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    So with that said, it is highly, highly unusual for Red Ice Creations to attack David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford and new comer Drake in such a brash, close minded, and testosterone driven fashion.
    Maybe I missed something, but what I heard was Mr. High attacking these peoples' positions and trying to make sense of something he found to be senseless. He might have gone too far, but he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else. All Red Ice did was conduct an interview. I will listen again, but I don't recall Red Ice attacking anyone. Maybe they could have explored alternate angles a little better, but this is talk radio, not journalistic reporting and there is a huge difference.

It is my humble opinion that fine people over at Red Ice Creations should retract the Clif High interview and or at least offer a substantial apology to the injured parties.  
    No, what they should do is invite Ben, David, or Drake on the air.
    In defense of Red Ice, they said at the very beginning of the interview that they did invite Drake, Fulford and Wilcock to discuss these events and were declined by all parties. He also stated at the very beginning that this was going to be a contrary view, so those who didn't wish to hear the contrary view were warned right from the get-go.

My opinion may not be popular, but I am getting the exact same feeling as Clif High.

Fulford is an idiot and a tool.
    Drake is a fake. I've thought this from the first few minutes I heard him speak. He reeks of disinfo.
    Wilcock, although well meaning, is being sidetracked with the financial terrorism BS.

I'm most sad and extremely disappointed about Wilcock dropping his life's work at the very moment humanity needs to be awakened to the incredible facts he was uncovering, and running with the financial terrorism material.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2012), Debra (16th May 2012), eileenrose (16th May 2012), frozen alchemy (22nd May 2012), hectorlca (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), NancyV (16th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #2989
    Thanks

re: "I'm most sad and extremely disappointed about Wilcock dropping his life's work " by UnRealDreams
    Wait ten minutes. That is about how long it takes me to find someone else's work to read instead (since he has lost interest in what he started....his earlier work...which interest me a lot).

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), UnrealDreams (16th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #2990
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2012), Debra (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), Raven (24th May 2012), UnrealDreams (16th May 2012), Zencat (16th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #2991
    Thanks

What I really think is interesting is some of the background fact checking that is going on about Fulford right now. Here and elsewhere.

I am starting to think very little is real (in the internet whistleblower world). Which is probably what TPTB want.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Debra (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (16th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), NancyV (16th May 2012), UnrealDreams (16th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #2992
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Fabulous, thanks.

However, nothing is certain .. and Clif High makes this known in a disclaimer on his site, stating: Please note that our interpretations are provided as entertainment only. We are to be held harmless for universe placing substance behind our words. Or not, as it so chooses.

Here is an extract from his theoretical underpinning:

Here at Half Past Human we forecast the future.

We are not alone in forecasting the future, all humans do it to some degree. Just a quick search of the internet will provide dozens of forms of future forecasting. Some use astrology, some use other methods.

We employ a technique based on radical linguistics to reduce extracts from readings of dynamic postings on the internet into an archetypical database. With this database of archtypical language, we calculate the rate of change of the language. The forecasts of the future are derived from these calculations. Our calculations are based on a system of associations between words and numeric values for emotional responses from those words. These 'emotional impact indicators' are also of our own devising. They are attached to a data base of over 300/three hundred thousand words. This data base of linked words/phrases and emotions is our lexicon from which the future forecasting is derived.

We call our future viewing the ALTA reports for 'asymetric language trend analysis'. The ALTA reports are available by subscription.

In the beginning.....

The beginning of all of our processing is the word. Or words, rather - actually excessively large amounts of them. Totals of words beyond all reason. These then are distilled down into a thick syrupy mass and placed in an inadequate visual display and from there interpretation proceeds.

Our interpretations of the data sets that we accumulate are presented in the form of a series of reports which detail the interpretations of the changes in language and what we think that they may mean.

Please note that our interpretations are provided as entertainment only. We are to be held harmless for universe placing substance behind our words. Or not, as it so chooses.

The interpretations provide a broad brush view of the future over the next few years. The broad view of the future is based on set theory and provides a collection of linguistic clues which can be used to forecast developing trends.

Some of our subscribers use these forecast interpretations to develop models of their own futures in our collective and changing planetary future. Some use the forecasts for trading purposes. Others for wild entertainment of the mostly implausible and highly improbable kind.

Even by our own rigorous standards, our forecasts are proving out better than mere chance would allow. Our track record is being tested with each new report series. So far, so good. We have a very high rate of returning subscribers (over 90%) which is likely an indication of needs being met.

Read more here: http://halfpasthuman.com/altaprocess.html

Or view on video:

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th May 2012), NancyV (16th May 2012), transiten (16th May 2012), UnrealDreams (16th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #2993
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Perhaps THE most important interview I have heard yet.

I think I now know what to believe.
    Hi Taurean,

I don't think I have enough time to listen to the whole thing right now, but I'm definitely interested in possibly listening to it later.

Could you expand on what you thought of the interview and what things were clarified for you?

Many thanks!

Hector

24. Link to Post #2994
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UnrealDreams (here)
    Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    So with that said, it is highly, highly unusual for Red Ice Creations to attack David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford and new comer Drake in such a brash, close minded, and testosterone driven fashion.
    Maybe I missed something, but what I heard was Mr. High attacking these peoples' positions and trying to make sense of something he found to be senseless. He might have gone too far, but he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else. All Red Ice did was conduct an interview. I will listen again, but I don't recall Red Ice attacking anyone. Maybe they could have explored alternate angles a little better, but this is talk radio, not journalistic reporting and there is a huge difference.

It is my humble opinion that fine people over at Red Ice Creations should retract the Clif High interview and or at least offer a substantial apology to the injured parties.  
    No, what they should do is invite Ben, David, or Drake on the air.
    In defense of Red Ice, they said at the very beginning of the interview that they did invite Drake, Fulford and Wilcock to discuss these events and were declined by all parties. He also stated at the very beginning that this was going to be a contrary view, so those who didn't wish to hear the contrary view were warned right from the get-go.

My opinion may not be popular, but I am getting the exact same feeling as Clif High.

Fulford is an idiot and a tool.
    Drake is a fake. I've thought this from the first few minutes I heard him speak. He reeks of disinfo.
    Wilcock, although well meaning, is being sidetracked with the financial terrorism BS.

I'm most sad and extremely disappointed about Wilcock dropping his life's work at the very moment humanity needs to be awakened to the incredible facts he was uncovering, and running with the financial terrorism material.
    Completely agree. This shift is about something much more profound than economics. Sure, it has to do with economics, but that's just the setting, not the goal. I'm sick of hearing him spew "hope" every week with nothing to show for it except some low production youtube videos with people that seem to have gotten their attire from a film studio that had an overstock of ancient japanese costumes.

And David? Sigh David....The constant Edgar Cayce references and his mentions to how reliable his dreams are...and this whole financial terrorism bs...he must realize it's a dead end. That cow is running out of milk fast, and I'm waiting to see what his next topic is going to be about, because this one just makes me roll my eyes.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

frozen alchemy (22nd May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #2995
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

What strikes me is that there are more or less 2 distinct sides, one for and one against the Fulford, Wilcock, Drake consortium.
    Both have such convincing arguments. Here is a must read for a take down of this audio interview: Quite powerful !
    http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/0...-on-bbs-radio/

Now after listening to both sides for quite a while, I have to say that each have their merits and are quite entertaining to read and watch.
    But my vote goes to the 'against' the Fulford, Wilcock, Drake consortium, Why ?...Just too many technical errors.
    I know that mankind will find it's own solution to the predictable state which we are in.
    I do not need a Fulford, Wilcock, Drake consortium to tell me that we are on the verge of a breakthrough with a never ending soap drama.
    The minority have outsmarted the majority because the majority are clever AND devious, and they know the majority are just too busy with themselves.
    The majority thinks that voting comes along every few years so there is no need to worry and plan, "I'll get to that when it comes around again!"
    While the minority are planning..., have been planning for 100s of years and they know i'ts like taking candy from a kid.
    When the majority grow up and get their heads out of their asses, we will start seeing change.
    Fortunately we are at the beginning of the manifestation in this our 5th race (2 to go) of the 7th Ray (Constellation of Aquarius) wherein the life energies will influence the mental side of our nature.
    This will expand and reveal our abilities to think and adapt and become seekers of knowledge and masters of truth.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Debra (17th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #2996
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Why would anybody go public against someone else's beliefs...... 1. self attention........ 2. diss info it........... if your not feeling it...... its simple` dont listin.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Debra (17th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #2997
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Quote Posted by hectorlca (here)
    Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Perhaps THE most important interview I have heard yet.

I think I now know what to believe.
    Hi Taurean,

I don't think I have enough time to listen to the whole thing right now, but I'm definitely interested in possibly listening to it later.

Could you expand on what you thought of the interview and what things were clarified for you?

Many thanks!

Hector
    We live in a World/Matrix of ambiguity. - ( I think )
    Last edited by Taurean; 16th May 2012 at 21:06.
    Sapere aude

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Debra (17th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #2998
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I don't get a good feeling about Clif High. Not that I buy into the whole mass arrest, etc. info either.

He seems like a fast-talking fraud to me.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amym For This Post:

Debra (17th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), StarDust (16th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #2999
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I was going to talk about why I've not had a change of heart, only to find that I have had a change of, well, opinion about the entire Drake thing. I'm still of the opinion that there is no harm listening to Drake. Definitely way less harm than sitting in front of the TV watching soaps, no doubt about that. But now I also feel that I gain absolutely nothing from listening (I've just switched off the current episode).

I know it's wise to be friendly with one's neighbours. I know it's a good idea to have a certain amount of food in your cupboards. I know it's a good idea to grow some of your own vegetables. Guess what? I've lived exactly this way my entire life with very few exceptions when I was traveling and therefore couldn't grow things, when I lived in a huge apartment complex and gave up greeting the neighbours because all I received was scowls, but those occasions were rare. But all that stressing about "localisation," or community I can live with. Having lived in the US, I know it's nowhere near as normal there as it is here in Europe. Anonymisation has never quite taken on such an art form as it has in the US.

What really made me view Drake in a different way was the way he talked about Project Camelot and dragged David Wilcock into it. If my children talked that way about someone in a public venue, I would drag them home by their hair. It sounded way too much like "He said, she said." And that's just... well, it's exactly the kind of behaviour you'd expect from someone who has been too heavily influenced by the cabal agenda.

Personally, I don't want to return to the 1950s' values. It's in the past, so let it sleep! The 1950s was the time just before every single household had a TV, before having a bigger car than the next-door neighbour became important. But the signs were already there, and I really want no repeat of that. I want to move on to a world that absolutely excludes the spanking of children, the punishment for bad behaviour, and most of all, I want to move beyond people's need to execute anyone for whatever crimes. That kind of reality requires the end of duality, and that is what I want to see.

You can scream Constitution, or Common Law, all you want, but until we're all on the same page about true freedom, it's not going to happen. And that same page isn't about the US constitution because let's face it, the US is just one country amongst how many who don't have that constitution?

2012 isn't about resurrecting the constitution. It's about becoming free. And the only way we can achieve that is to set and aim for a common goal: to work on our consciousness. If our consciousness increases, there will be no space for the cockroaches in terms of energy because we will fill all that space.

By all means, let's continue to listen to Drake. He makes a lot of good points, and he probably has a good point repeating and repeating and repeating himself because I'm sure we've all been there where we had to see/listen to/watch a truth a million times before it would sink in, but let's not forget our goal to move beyond duality, and that we can only do ourselves, at each one's own pace.

35. Link to Post #3000
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by amym (here)
    I don't get a good feeling about Clif High. Not that I buy into the whole mass arrest, etc. info either.

He seems like a fast-talking fraud to me.

David Icke shows support for Clif High on his website in relation to this latest interview on Red Ice Radio:

Clif High on the 'Useful Idiots' that Serve the Control System While Claiming to Expose it

Wednesday, 16 May 2012 12:06

''Brilliant demolition of the Wilcock/Fulford 'diversions' (see under 'bollocks') and the nonsense that radiation levels in and from Japan are not dangerous when they are potentially and cumulatively lethal.''

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/6...-to-expose-it-

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2012), KiwiElf (17th May 2012), NancyV (22nd May 2012), RMorgan (22nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), Zencat (19th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 383 FirstFirst 1 50 100 140 150 160 200 250 383 LastLast