Page 169 of 383 FirstFirst 1 69 119 159 169 179 219 269 383 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 7651

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #3361
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Obama signed indefinite detention into power, so they don't need to be fought, just locked away until they pass, and I doubt any more $5 Million dollar treatments will be included at Guantanamo lockup for terrorists...

2. Link to Post #3362
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,797 times in 2,667 posts

where is Sorcha Faal in this unholy mess... ;-) It all beggars belief.....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

RMorgan (12th November 2012), T Smith (12th November 2012)

4. Link to Post #3363
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

May i ask is there any reported articles backing fulfords claims of sacking clintone?

Last time i saw a video on fulford he seemed a little lost.

Obmama wanting to stop the fed?

Hmm

Popcorn?

N

5. Link to Post #3364
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Nothing Iv'e seen so far Nanoo, although Clinton may be expected to testify re the upcoming Petreaus hearing... another "resignation" perhaps????

6. Link to Post #3365
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Fulford is all over the place on this one.

The Queen and the Pope were funding Obama and then they withdrew their funding and are now against him?

He speaks as if Obama cleaned house but he didn't?

The Nazi Cabal wants to release free energy technology? And this is a "demand"?

A tsunami in Geneva?

I wanna believe it all... I really really do....

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

modwiz (13th November 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (12th November 2012), PurpleLama (14th November 2012), Reinhard (13th November 2012), T Smith (12th November 2012)

8. Link to Post #3366
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    May i ask is there any reported articles backing fulfords claims of sacking clintone?

Hmm

Popcorn?

N
    It is Canadian news but I think you can read it.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle5132751/

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), eva08 (12th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), PurpleLama (14th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #3367
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

My favourite part of this was "would have lost if the Dragon family and others did not step in and finance him"
    Oh Ben, you have my in stitches! It's always seemed to be because the Dragons have saved the day, and that is the only thing stopping the world from burning, and the saviour for all human kind.

Brightens my day when I read Ben's updates. Though I think your on to something Carmody!
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), davyj0nes (13th November 2012), PurpleLama (14th November 2012), RMorgan (12th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #3368
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Obama now has a totally different set of handlers and teleprompter script writers than he did in his first term. The agenda he is expected to follow is:
    -to set the stage for a swords to plowshares transition of the military industrial complex.
    -He is also expected to oversee the dismantling of the Federal Reserve Board.

Yeah, right!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th November 2012), T Smith (12th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #3369
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

This almost could have been an article in The Onion.

Dismantling the FRB.... that's rich.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), davyj0nes (13th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th November 2012), gripreaper (13th November 2012), Noble Hops (13th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #3370
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    This almost could have been an article in The Onion.

Dismantling the FRB.... that's rich.
    The FRB's charter expires next year. Yeah, it'll be dismantled and then a newer, more powerful one will emerge with the same people in power. Change you can Hope for - NOT.

I think Ben is FoS.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #3371
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    where is Sorcha Faal in this unholy mess... ;-) It all beggars belief.....
    I'm not rendering an opinion until I can triangulate the sources, so until we hear from Wilcock, Drake, Kettler, Steve Beckow, Cobra, and the Galactic Federation, there's no way to know for sure!

Last edited by gripreaper; 13th November 2012 at 03:34.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

avid (13th November 2012), Chester (13th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th November 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th November 2012), Referee (13th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #3372
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

You know the way that in some cultures, they get excited when they are joyous, and shoot their guns into the air?

When Obama knew he had won the election, he celebrated by blowing some more Arab civilians to pieces.

Anyone who believes Obama is a good guy, incognito, has a hopium hangover.

Dennis

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

East Sun (13th November 2012), Noble Hops (13th November 2012), Referee (13th November 2012), T Smith (13th November 2012), truth4me (13th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #3373
    Thanks

Part of the problem here is the way Ben is presenting the information. But when I really take a step back and analyze the ideological mindsets at play here, I can see there being a huge rift between the two factions behind the scenes.

Think of it like warring mafia families, with one family having gone completely haywire and threatening to wipe out the playground if they lose the game. For instance, its hard to understand how Obama could preside over the dismantling of the Fed.... However, Obama was trained and backed by the CFR - Soros gang. These guys are not on the same page as the Nazi Bush cabal. Also, he wouldn't be the first US president who had ideas about dismantling the Fed. That was in fact one of the things that got JFK killed.

Now remember JFK was the only Roman Catholic president... all the rest of these neocon warmongering psychopaths are and have been of the Protestant side of the Christian war machine.... making this is a far more dangerous cabal, and it is reflected in that they feel they can interpret things however they choose. Unlike Catholicism, there is no central authority dictating policy. It is not a theocracy. It's a Satan-ocracy. In other words, its a free for all, or so they think. They have no one they feel they have to answer to, and of course the God they worship is himself a warmongering child-killing psychopath.... the Zionist Demiurge, none other than Satan himself - The EGO.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), davyj0nes (13th November 2012), kemo (13th November 2012), Mark (16th November 2012), Referee (13th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #3374
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I don't trust politicians period. Nuff' said.......

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), whenyournex2me (14th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #3375
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)

Hmm

Popcorn?

N
    It is Canadian news but I think you can read it.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle5132751/
    How nice, we will replace dogsh!t with catsh!t. Of course, these ideas come from the litter box itself. The media.

27. Link to Post #3376
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

I've noticed that 'Bush' and 'Nazi' are constantly hyphenated together in the alternative news world, and it's a bit confusing. Wouldn't it be fair to say that the Bush (pappy and son) track record is heavily in line with the ZOG machine? How can they be in bed with Nazis and Zionists simultaneously?

I'm aware of the alleged tie starting with Prescott Bush, but is it possible that story is nothing more than overhyped paranoia that is naturally trickling down onto every Bush after that?
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012), davyj0nes (13th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #3377
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)
    I've noticed that 'Bush' and 'Nazi' are constantly hyphenated together in the alternative news world, and it's a bit confusing. Wouldn't it be fair to say that the Bush (pappy and son) track record is heavily in line with the ZOG machine? How can they be in bed with Nazis and Zionists simultaneously?

I'm aware of the alleged tie starting with Prescott Bush, but is it possible that story is nothing more than overhyped paranoia that is naturally trickling down onto every Bush after that?
    Well, what if Hitler was actually a Zionist acting as an agent to bring the holocaust in order to get sympathy to re-establish the "Jewish" (Khazarian) State of Israel?

If Hitler really was a Rothschild, well.... there you go.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...schild--Proof-

So that would mean that Zionist=Nazi

What a world....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Chester (13th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #3378
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Well, what if Hitler was actually a Zionist acting as an agent to bring the holocaust in order to get sympathy to re-establish the "Jewish" (Khazarian) State of Israel?
    I'm familiar with that theory, but really don't believe it. The best way to write off an enemy's success is to make it look like they're actually one of THEIR enemies, undercover. That way, all of their accomplishments (based on what they actually claimed to be) would have been impossible otherwise. It's sort of like The History Channel and their constant documentaries on Hitler's prescription drug addiction, tax evasion, Jewish ancestry, horrible farting problem, etc. In other words, This madman is not credible!

I think this post in the thread you referred to would be the most accurate, though.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

davyj0nes (13th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #3379
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)

The Rothschild clan was apparently considered to be the titular head of the Jewish people during WWII, and the Jewish folks were apparently told to hold their ground in Germany and 'do not leave'.

This apparently created the situation where as many as possible were incarcerated. This goes back to the Balfour declaration, and so on. (as a mention, it is part of this story, not specifically this particular point)

In the Jewish religion, the people cannot reclaim or head back (cease wandering) to the 'homeland' (Israel) until 6 million of them die for their 'sins' or whatnot.

Thus the number was only 1.5-1.6 million at the end of the war. And that a 'number' of 4.4 million dead was added into the total via the mechanism of making a 'deal' with Stalin, who had the rest of the contended number of dead, the given places of death and whatnot, behind the iron curtain.

This is why anyone who, in modern days, attempts to prove or disprove the 4.4 million number via checking the disputed ground areas where this extra 4.4 million bodies number are 'buried'......is killed or somehow dies. the areas of dispute are in the former eastern Germany, Poland and whatnot. When the cold war was going strong, no one could dispute the number, even though the evidence showed it to be, as numbers go..full of holes and contradictions.

The bodies aren't there, is what it comes down to. Not anywhere near the 4.4 million buried bodies number. The original population (pre-war) of Jewish folk.... simply does not support the number.

For this would put lie to the 4.4 million extra and the religious context for the creation of Israel would be lost.

This is a small part of how one ends up finding Nazi's and hidden Jewish interests in the same box.

Fascism, the definition of it, the encyclopedic definition of it, is where corporations, power people and money people..collude with governmental groups....against the will of the public.

This means that unbridled capitalism, which will seek the least expensive and most effective methods of control and expansion..WILL BY ITS NATURE seek to infiltrate government systems. This defines fascism. Which is what the USA had rapidly turned to after the given internal wars. The founding fathers of the USA warned against this as they could see it forming around them. Some of them where the stench itself, as it was coming from them, it was in them. But few enough, that for a shining moment or two, things looked good. Then came the slow inevitable decay. People fell asleep, they took a break, like people always do. Rust..never sleeps.

Uncontrolled and unregulated capitalism will move to governmental infiltration (and has) which by definition and reality... is fascism, which is also money people and banking people (not just corporate), and look who owns and runs the Federal reserve system.

When you have fascism, its unstoppable hunger for more, its expansionism as a way of being..means it will turn into totalitarianism, which will turn into a bloodbath. In the end, it turns into something akin to Pol Pot's Cambodia, or near enough.

The people have to step up and risk themselves before it goes really bad and put a stop to it and eliminate all avenues and ways which such beastly endeavors can reach such places as government. To plug ALL holes, otherwise, it's a waste of time. Like a virus, it will find a way in. it has no other choice, that is its way of being, so it will always seek to infiltrate and take over, in order to do what it sees a 'life' and 'natural'. Understand the existence of the parasite on the host, and cull it.

Edit: it gets even crazier, in that Khazarians are a transplant, regarding religion. That they adopted the Jewish religion in about 900ad, apparently as a method of avoiding Christianity, or Muslim faith. There is a whole substory of moneylender connection to the 'emperor' of that country, similar to that of the story of the creation of the bank of England and how the moneylenders, who, by law, had to be Jewish..how those folks made an agreement with the crown of England, to create the bank of England. (shared ownership and so on).

My point is that the Khazarians, apparently... come from a cult/religion of sexually oriented phallic worship, before they where converted to Judaic faith. IIRC, that is when the Talmud was born, or thereabouts. Judaism was enforced, apparently, death was the result if one did not comply, apparently.

Thus, apparently..a Caucasian phallic worshiping warrior clan, converted to Judaism, the creation of the Talmud as a way of being and acting for that created group, and the stage is set, with that contrivance. Forgotten in the mists of time.

Then we get to the real world proofing of..something. Just a piece of data: Genetic DNA testing of the 'Jewish folks' who are in the 'state of Israel', today, as a form of correlation in this apparent backdrop.

What has been found, is that the Palestinian genetics are more Judaic than the occupiers of the land. Notably so. Of course, anyone who tries to report on such DNA testing does tend to have problems..... .. .. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psychologically speaking, this sort of thing, secret societies, and so on, is organized crime at a level that most folks don't know how to understand. Keeping it secret becomes a key point, to make sure that thinking and rumination cannot occur on this subject, thus keeping such levels of organized crime safer, by the very point of being secret.

Groups of criminals, working together, passing companies, and organizations, whatever the case may be... down on through their family and association lineages. In this case it is overt and widespread systems of manipulation and control, of countries and continents, via financial and political control and infiltration. Via genetics and other avenues.

Another point, is that to be successful in a world that has hidden organized crime groups with slightly less in-depth vision and control, they have to be more violent and cunning than any possible interference. Generally speaking, they are.

But they are not perfect and they are necessarily wide-spread, through time and location.

Which is why an intelligent person, someone seeking answers for the obvious and seemingly unexplainable incongruities in this world ..can finally...note their existence.

This is not about there being only one point or group. This is a conglomeration of groups, this is one of them, seemingly one of the greater players. Clarity here is quite difficult, for that entire grouping desires to remain hidden, as exposure would erode the parasitism, or erode control methods and ways.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th November 2012 at 23:43.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Buck (16th November 2012), Chester (15th November 2012), DeDukshyn (13th November 2012), eaglespirit (14th November 2012), Hervé (15th November 2012), JRS (14th November 2012), Mark (13th November 2012), Maunagarjana (15th November 2012), modwiz (16th November 2012), Noble Hops (13th November 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th November 2012), PurpleLama (14th November 2012), Reinhard (16th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2012), TOTHE (15th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #3380
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The World has 99 problems, but the U.S. presidency ain't one.

Personally, I feel the Queen and Pope and a lot more to worry about than who wins the US presidency. President Obama was all but assured a second term in office. The media did a good job of narrating a neck in neck race.

Britain is just emerging from a recession, Just across the English Channel the European economies are in crisis.

At the Vatican you have an aging Pontiff that can not endure the rigors of the office, and on top of that, there is the global child abuse scandal which threatens to abolish the Vatican's sovereign immunity/sovereignty.

Asia, and in-particular East Asia (China, Korea, Japan) have always wanted the United States out of their neighborhood. This might be what the Dragon Family, if such a organization exists, means with the phrase swords in plowshares, but to give money to a campaign in hopes that the U.S. will just up and leave such a strategically important area sounds a bit naive to me.

But who knows, this is just what went through my head when I read it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 383 FirstFirst 1 69 119 159 169 179 219 269 383 LastLast