+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 383 FirstFirst 1 47 87 97 107 147 197 383 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 7651

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #1921
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

This entire "treasury dollar" business doesn't click with me at all for some reason. I'm an economist by training and there are much more important things happening. I feel we're not headed to a new financial system with new 'fair' currencies, but more to a cooperation based economy where money is not the medium of trade. Voluntary and free effort will be the norm by which we carry out our daily lives. I think Benjamin, even though he talks about 6000 patents, does not fully realize that it will completely transform the way economies work. In essence, the energy cost of EVERYTHING will be erased and true abundance will be here.

Imagine crops where diesel to fuel tractors is no longer needed, where fertilizers are petroleum free and more efficient, where the transport cost of everything goes down to zero. Then everything could be considered local and we can move into a truly global marketplace, where everything produced in the world is availabe to everyone in the world. For a fraction of what it costs now.

I'm hopeful.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

alienHunter (17th January 2012), aranuk (17th January 2012), Bongo (17th January 2012), crosby (17th January 2012), gripreaper (17th January 2012), Herbert (17th January 2012), sandy (17th January 2012), selinam (17th January 2012), Taurean (17th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #1922
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If the old world order wants to surrender to the people why then do they want Mitt Romney to be president? If they really wanted that then they would want to put Ron Paul in as president surely?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (17th January 2012), Rantaak (18th January 2012), sandy (17th January 2012), Sebastion (17th January 2012), selinam (17th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #1923
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

It sound to me as same old thing though with another sheet of fun paper.
    Nothing will change for good until this old system is utterly abandoned.

Sorry Dragons, be it white, red or yellow , where were you been all this time?
    Hiding in your den sucking the world 's energy...

You will also go to the recycle bin as well as ones you are " against" for.
    Love, love - and see what happens

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (18th January 2012), PurpleLama (17th January 2012), sandy (17th January 2012), thedot (18th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #1924
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Do not be foolish and buy into false hope. I'll have to see it happen to believe it is truth. After following this clown Fulford for quite a while, a couple things become clearer to see. first -DW and BF are two of a kind. second- they both prey on the human condition called false hope. They are both horse and buggy operators holding carrots on a stick and string ,to make the human horses run for their benefit. My question is- do you want to be a ignorant horse, or a educated human?

8. Link to Post #1925
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This is just my opinion, of course, but I really don't see where Ron Paul fits into any formula that requires 'world' cooperation. The man can't see beyond his nose!
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If the old world order wants to surrender to the people why then do they want Mitt Romney to be president? If they really wanted that then they would want to put Ron Paul in as president surely?

Stan

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

aranuk (17th January 2012), fractal being (17th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #1926
    Thanks

yeah maybe.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

alienHunter (17th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #1927
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

first time when i hear this guy mention chinese asian secret society i got red flag for him after gave a deep thought on his material. after reading this i'm feel like what i feel for the last few months that both are different group but control by the same higher level of people.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

sandy (17th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #1928
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)
    This is just my opinion, of course, but I really don't see where Ron Paul fits into any formula that requires 'world' cooperation. The man can't see beyond his nose!
    I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    Wow what a ridiculous statement alien hunter. You're right obama's the one for the job! (Sarcasm).
    Last edited by AlternativeInfoJunkie; 17th January 2012 at 15:05.

15. Link to Post #1929
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    LOL, Stan. Good point. I suspect information is being put in this to both give it credibilty and destroy it at the same time. Result is confusion which is exactly where they want us.

I think this game is going to go on for a while yet.....
    Jeanette

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (17th January 2012), aranuk (17th January 2012), gripreaper (17th January 2012), sandy (17th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #1930
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I agree... But the important thing is that it would seem that the PTW really are fighting for their proverbial lives.... They now seem to be clutching at straws to remain relevant. And my gut tells me that I'm right in saying that. All the rest is really fluff - this train is now travelling express to its' destination, is stopping for NO-ONE, and we all know where that destination lies

18. Link to Post #1931
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    Wow what a ridiculous statement. You're right obama's the one for the job! (Sarcasm).
    A question for you :

How do you think Obama would go at being president of the USA if he was left to his own devices to govern, and was not made to do the bidding of his masters - the only things he had to answer to for making his decisions was his conscience and the American people?
    Last edited by jcocks; 17th January 2012 at 15:09.

19. Link to Post #1932
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hello my old friend,

Principles may seem easy to cling to when there is no extant framework for comparative thinking. That doesn't make him a bad person by default...just a very limited one. In all seriousness, if an individual doesn't 'morph' over a 30 year period something is wrapping that individual way, way too tight.

I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    Wow what a ridiculous statement. You're right obama's the one for the job! (Sarcasm).

20. Link to Post #1933
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    A question for you :

How do you think Obama would go at being president of the USA if he was left to his own devices to govern, and was not made to do the bidding of his masters - the only thing he had to answer to for making his decisions was his conscience?

It doesn't matter because that's not the case. Let's look at his track record shall we? Obama thinks it is cool to assasinate american citizens. Obama bombed libya without even consulting with the congress (even bush consulted with the congress before going to war). Obama signed the ndaa bill. Obama championed corporate bailouts. Obama reserves the "right" to detain people indefinitely. Obama appointed timothy geitner (ex-goldan sachs lobbyist) as his treasury secretary. He has had plenty of opportunities to prove his dedication to doing what is right for the people and he has failed every time.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

aranuk (17th January 2012), crested-duck (17th January 2012), kcbc2010 (17th January 2012), selinam (17th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #1934
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    A question for you :

How do you think Obama would go at being president of the USA if he was left to his own devices to govern, and was not made to do the bidding of his masters - the only thing he had to answer to for making his decisions was his conscience?

I haven't a clue what you are saying here frankly. Are you saying that Obama is really a nice and well intentioned person or something like that? He signed these bloody bills curtailing freedom of the people of America. He has flunked on most of his promises he made when he was wanting votes to be elected. The proof of the pudding is in the eating surely. His conscience is non existant as far as I can see.

Stan

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (17th January 2012), selinam (17th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #1935
    Thanks

Hello my old friend,

Principles may seem easy to cling to when there is no extant framework for comparative thinking. That doesn't make him a bad person by default...just a very limited one. In all seriousness, if an individual doesn't 'morph' over a 30 year period something is wrapping that individual way, way too tight.

I wish.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan
    I don't know if he is a bad person or not and it is not my intention to accuse him of being bad. He is controlled by corporations though. That is what i believe. And if he isn't controlled by corporations then he IS a bad person.

25. Link to Post #1936
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi alternative,

I feel that I'm treading on dangerous ground when I broach 'assassination' but...

what the heck, i'll keep it short...At the start of the Iraq war if I had been given the opportunity to put a bullet in Saddam's forehead I would have done it...How many lives would have been saved?

I think that the American citizen that was 'assassinated' had amply demonstrated what he felt about 'American citizenship'...Does that justify it? Hell, I don't know...that's up to the gods to determine. Does that act condemn Obama...maybe, maybe not. I'll let the gods decide that one, too and just keep truckin' on.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That's my point...WE ARE ALL CONTROLLED BY CORPORATIONS...

26. Link to Post #1937
    Thanks

Hi alternative,

I feel that I'm treading on dangerous ground when I broach 'assassination' but...

what the heck, i'll keep it short...At the start of the Iraq war if I had been given the opportunity to put a bullet in Saddam's forehead I would have done it...How many lives would have been saved?

I think that the American citizen that was 'assassinated' had amply demonstrated what he felt about 'American citizenship'...Does that justify it? Hell, I don't know...that's up to the gods to determine. Does that act condemn Obama...maybe, maybe not. I'll let the gods decide that one, too and just keep truckin' on.
    Hey hunter. Again the debate is all in good fun. So are you saying you believe the fairy tale war on terror is actually about stopping islamic extremists??? I thought it was more about taking our rights away. Including the right of an american citizen to not be assasinated.

27. Link to Post #1938
    Deactivated
    Thanks

No, I think the whole game is about trying to undo generation, upon generation of misdeeds perpetrated by 'enlightened' Western thinkers. That's really what I think.

Hi alternative,

Hey hunter. Again the debate is all in good fun. So are you saying you believe the fairy tale war on terror is actually about stopping islamic extremists??? I thought it was more about taking our rights away. Including the right of an american citizen to not be assasinated.

28. Link to Post #1939
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

....This one's especially for all the Fools from Mark Twain...

Quote Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain
    ...and even Hunter S.Thomson gives his 2 cents worth on FOOLS...

Quote No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.

Hunter S. Thompson
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th January 2012 at 15:48.

29. Link to Post #1940
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,587 times in 8,700 posts

I think you all might consider taking the Obama/Paul posts to a new thread for that purpose.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Earth Angel (17th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 383 FirstFirst 1 47 87 97 107 147 197 383 LastLast