+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 383 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 161 201 251 383 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #3001
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Ben Fulford: Time for China to stop supporting fascist US regime, May 21, 2012
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

We would like to start this week’s report with a special message to Chinese President Hu Jintao: The Chinese people asked the creator to grant the peaceful rise of China to the center of the world stage. You were told this would happen but that you had to promise to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. You have now presided over one of the greatest periods in China’s long and glorious history. However, you were not able to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. We ask you to please not stand in the way of people who wish to accomplish these goals. Specifically, we would like you to stop subsidizing the illegal fascist Obama corporate government with Chinese money. In 2011 alone you supplied them with $295 billion in Chinese subsidies. Please stop doing this. Thank you.

And now for the news:

The Satanic Sabbatean cult that illegally seized power in Western Europe and the US is now a dangerous, injured beast threatening to once again unleash nuclear terror. A British Intelligence source said that a bomb that was intended to go off in London was a Ukranian SS19 that had been “dialed down” from a maximum blast of 500 kilotons to 100 kilotons. This weapon was then traced from England to Germany and may now be in Japan, he said. He said the weapon would be brought into Japan (if it has not already been) via submarine from cabal bases in Sao Tome and New Guinea.
    The likely offloading point would be the Miura peninsula, according to this source. Japanese AWACS planes should be able to detect the bomb during transportation because it will be unshielded. The bomb in London was brought in at a time when for mysterious reasons someone senior at the British Ministry of Defense ordered all British AWACS to be grounded, he said.

These nuclear missiles were part of a batch sold by Russian arms dealer Victor Bout, the source said. Iran also bought some of these weapons, he said.

This new, detailed intelligence dovetails with what other sources, including an FSB agent going by the name Richard Sorge and a close relative of the Shah of Iran, said.

This satanic group will also make another push to start World War 3 in Iran, he and other sources said.

So that, it seems, was the real secret agenda of the meeting of NATO terrorist states this past weekend in Chicago.

There also reports that a large shipment of stolen gold was displayed to NATO leaders in Chicago.

Somehow this group of criminals thinks that more mass murder and stolen gold will allow them to continue their regime of murder, bribery, lies and terror but they can be rest assured their days are numbered even if they do manage a bit more horror.
    It is also now clear that we are dealing with a sub-group within and outside of the committee of 300 and not the entire committee.
    Last week the ailing Emperor Akihito of Japan made a rare overseas trip to visit Queen Elizabeth in England. This visit coincides with an offer by the committee of 300 to the White Dragon Society to make 7000 trillion yen available for ending poverty and stopping environmental destruction. That would be enough to provide over $120,000 for every man woman and child on earth.

In early April, a person claiming to represent the “Dragon Family Royal Society,” came to Japan to meet with White Dragon representatives. He claimed his group represented ancient Asian as well as European royal families. He said a man by the name of Hiroshi Nakano worked for them and was “above” Emperor Akihito. He was asked at the time to prove this by getting a hand written letter from Emperor Akihito to Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa asking for the above-mentioned funds to be made available.

At the time, he was only able to offer a letter from Princess Masako. Masako is the daughter of Hisashi Owada, a World Court Judge and a Rockefeller Trilateral stooge.

Nonetheless, for now the funds are still being frozen by people connected to the P2 freemason lodge. The public obstacle seems to be the Washington D.C. corporate government using President Obama as his figurehead and senior Chinese government officials friendly to the P2 fascists. The secret obstacle is a new P2 leader whose identity we are now closing in on.

In a move that may be related to that, a young woman in Europe contacted this writer saying a Mafia friend of her family told her she was to be made a human sacrifice by people working for Lord Nicholas Windsor, a direct descendant of King George V and a senior P2 lodge member. Her testimony was detailed, coherent and consistent with other reports of human sacrifice at the P2 Lodge. Well Lord Windsor, do you publicly advocate your opposition to abortion so that you can have more sacrifice victims for your rituals or are you unaware your employees are accusing you of participating in murderous Satanic rituals? We have contacted Lord Windsor’s public relations manager and asked for comment as well.

In any case, recently new major power groups offered to support the goals of the White Dragon Society: the Turkish government, the ancient Middle-Eastern order of assassins and the spiritual war leader of Turtle Island (North America).

The Turkish government invited a White Dragon Society member to Turkey last week where they offered official support in the campaign against the Sabbatean cabal. This is significant because the cabal traces its origins to Turkey and it has many ancient and powerful enemies in that land. The Turks were advised to put pressure on the Gulf slave states run by Sabbatean satanic pseudo-muslims.

The survivors of the original assassin cult from the Middle East, who fled to India and elsewhere after the Mongols destroyed their main fortress, have also pledged their services towards removing the Satanic cabal from power.

Also, the White Dragon Society was offered support by William Twofeather, an Apache war-chief and spiritual war leader of the original native inhabitants of Turtle Island (they call North America Turtle Island because it is shaped like a turtle).

Twofeather told the story of how a group of 30 Apache warriors defeated a US army of 3000 in one of their most famous exploits. Their warriors buried themselves in the ground and breathed through straws. A few carefully camouflaged look-outs waited until the commanding general and his staff were near the warriors before giving the signal to attack. The US force was thus decapitated and demoralized before it even knew what hit them. This is the exact sort of tactic needed to defeat the cabal. Concentrate on the leaders.

Twofeather was told by tribal elders to visit Japan, Korea, China and the rest of the world to disseminate secret teachings of the Apache and other first nations of Turtle Island. These are mostly spiritual teachings but also involve some very dangerous secret knowledge that can only be passed on to trusted and morally upright people.

Twofeather is also a veteran of the US marine special forces and a proud American who is appalled at what has happened to the country he fought for.

Humanity must be set free.
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 21st May 2012 at 21:21.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

Alie (21st May 2012), Camilo (21st May 2012), Earth Angel (21st May 2012), genevieve (22nd May 2012), GoodETxSG (22nd May 2012), Kimberley (22nd May 2012), modwiz (21st May 2012), mosquito (22nd May 2012), Russ1959 (21st May 2012), sunflower (21st May 2012)

3. Link to Post #3002
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate!

That´s great!! Now we have gangsters, ninjas and indians working together!

Are you sure that Ben Fulford has never worked for Hollywood?

By the way, he´s coming again with this "$120,000 for every man woman and child on earth" stuff?

Everyone that took economy classes in high school knows that if you introduce such a huge amount of money into the market, the inflation would be so big, that would completely crash the whole financial world almost instantly.

Yeah...Go ahead! Give $120,000 for every man woman and child on earth, Ben Fulford. The next day, this money will be worth less than toilet paper.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 21st May 2012 at 21:41.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (21st May 2012), hectorlca (21st May 2012), NancyV (21st May 2012), RUSirius (22nd May 2012), SilentFeathers (21st May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3003
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote That´s great!! Now we have gangsters, ninjas and indians working together!

Are you sure that Ben Fulford has never worked for Hollywood?
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

Hamlet

"Truth is stranger than fiction"

Lord Byron
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 21st May 2012 at 21:40.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

hectorlca (21st May 2012), Kristo (21st May 2012)

7. Link to Post #3004
    Thanks

I'd like to add my defense to RedIce radio; I think the interviews there are professional and very insightfully done. Not every guest will be someone I agree with, but they all are worth a listen to.

I appreciate Clif High's intellect but not necessarily his technology or the predictions he/it makes. To me, there's a disconnect between his personal insights and what he tries to extrapolate off the Webbots.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

Alekahn (31st May 2012), Bo Atkinson (24th May 2012), Debra (24th May 2012), modwiz (18th June 2012), NancyV (22nd May 2012), Zencat (19th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #3005
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

YvonneG sent this to me yesterday...

Quote I googled William Two Feather. I already knew that the Native Americans were joining with "the Plan". But this to me is quite a confirmation.

From William's site I quote this:
    http://www.2feather.com/about.html
    These teachings will be given as they were learned first hand from his own experiences and lessons from his teachers, as opposed to researched material. These teachings are brought forth in a humble manner.

Two Feather has been lecturer, presenter and performer at schools and events, as well as, guest on radio and television in the USA and more.

His Message to the World:
    Two Feather says, “After extensive travels as a spiritual advisor and faith healer, there is really only one message, that of truth. If my hand slaps the water here, the effects are the same in China; because that is the truth. While listening to Aboriginal Elders, Medicine People and Spiritual Leaders in the Shinto Temple, I realized I was also listening to my three teachers; the tree has a spirit and the rock, and all of creation, my son.”

….. AHO William Two Feather

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (22nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #3006
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote wo Feather says, “After extensive travels as a spiritual advisor and faith healer, there is really only one message, that of truth. If my hand slaps the water here, the effects are the same in China; because that is the truth. While listening to Aboriginal Elders, Medicine People and Spiritual Leaders in the Shinto Temple, I realized I was also listening to my three teachers; the tree has a spirit and the rock, and all of creation, my son.”

….. AHO William Two Feather
    Well said William Two Feather.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

12. Link to Post #3007
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

One correction that needs to be made, it's supposed to be an SSN-19 not an SS-19. Big difference between the two.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

RMorgan (22nd May 2012), StarDust (23rd May 2012)

14. Link to Post #3008
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The White Hats, eastern/westerm "White" Dragon Triad/Mafia Families, Wilcock, Fulford & Drake r seeking to enslave the masses further.

They may claim they wanna give everyone unlimited wealth, free medicine, free energy, electrical cars, equitable legal rights for all, no further differentiation between rich and poor, man or woman, white, black, brown or yellow.. but all these are just the tip of the iceberg in regards to the Immortal Elites' powers.

In this thread here, The-Game-of-the-True-Immortals-on-this-Planet, I was discussing how there are two major groups of immortal elites who are dyking it out with each other.

But I didn't mention one very important fact.

Both groups of immortal elites possess hidden spiritual technological secrets which they used on a consistent basis to gain wealth, power, health and other goodies for themselves.

The main reason why TPTB had tried to destroy so many spiritual secrets over the past two thousand years via the various Inquisitions is that they want the masses to be dumbed down in regards to the innate power inside Humanity.

If humanity does not need to eat, does not grow old, does not fall sick, has no need for wealth and does not need to rely on technological devices in order to live in this world, how is TPTB gonna control such independent humans?

Fulford, Drake, Wilcock keep telling us that the White Hats and "White" Dragon Families are gonna give us unlimited wealth and destroy TPTB but are the White Hats and "White" Dragon Families gonna give us their spiritual secrets and spiritual power techniques as well? Which are the secrets behind all power and wealth in the Universe?

15. Link to Post #3009
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    The White Hats, eastern/westerm "White" Dragon Triad/Mafia Families, Wilcock, Fulford & Drake r seeking to enslave the masses further.

They may claim they wanna give everyone unlimited wealth, free medicine, free energy, electrical cars, equitable legal rights for all, no further differentiation between rich and poor, man or woman, white, black, brown or yellow.. but all these are just the tip of the iceberg in regards to the Immortal Elites' powers.

In this thread here, The-Game-of-the-True-Immortals-on-this-Planet, I was discussing how there are two major groups of immortal elites who are dyking it out with each other.

But I didn't mention one very important fact.

Both groups of immortal elites possess hidden spiritual technological secrets which they used on a consistent basis to gain wealth, power, health and other goodies for themselves.

The main reason why TPTB had tried to destroy so many spiritual secrets over the past two thousand years via the various Inquisitions is that they want the masses to be dumbed down in regards to the innate power inside Humanity.

If humanity does not need to eat, does not grow old, does not fall sick, has no need for wealth and does not need to rely on technological devices in order to live in this world, how is TPTB gonna control such independent humans?

Fulford, Drake, Wilcock keep telling us that the White Hats and "White" Dragon Families are gonna give us unlimited wealth and destroy TPTB but are the White Hats and "White" Dragon Families gonna give us their spiritual secrets and spiritual power techniques as well? Which are the secrets behind all power and wealth in the Universe?

ya know this was a great question you raised.. This, for me, is the crux of the matter.I think all people are falling for this "someone save us "bs. This is why I waffle and debate whether it has any relevance to my life. Personally I think the only peace anyone can find is withint and no one but yourself can get you there. This is of course a dichotomy as I have serious health issues and come by my spirituality through long suffering and having to learn to be patient.. I am no longer attached to what others do..I am already free..inside my soul flies even as my body is going. So be it.. Look within folks.. don't look for heroes , be the hero.. Peace be with you all

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

NancyV (24th May 2012), Rollo (24th May 2012), schneider (24th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #3010
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I know for a fact that many members of the White Hats and "White" Dragon families have extensive occult spiritual psychic powers and knowledge and these suckers are not willing to share their occult knowledge and power with the world.

If Wilcock, Fulford and Drake truly wanna free Humanity, why don't these three wise ones ask the White Hats and "White" Dragon Families to open source ALL their occult spiritual psychic knowledge and magic books? Create a bloody Wikileaks of spiritual occult and psychic knowledge or something?

Hey it costs NOTHING to create a Wikipedia and there are no laws to prevent one from hosting Wikipedia on a non-US server.

If any of the White Hats or "White" Dragon Families are willing to share their secrets of occult spiritual psychic powers with the general public online.. powers like telepathy or rituals to contact with the many higher dimensional beings out there or even the process of how these Immortal Elite gain their immortality.. then I would be very willing to believe that these White Hats and "White" Dragon Families are honestly trying to save the world.

Otherwise all these "white" hats/dragons' talk of saving the masses is just hogwash!

18. Link to Post #3011
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

You are thinking black and white, black is bad, white is good . There is no such a thing for humanity's sake. It is not that simple. Black has a light in it ,also white has a darkness in it when we are talking about masses.

If white hats disclose what did they do for 6000 years there will be a good debate for their lightness. Do you really think they are working for Masses.
    Nope, they are trying salvage their own prints on Earth.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

NancyV (24th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #3012
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    You are thinking black and white, black is bad, white is good . There is no such a thing for humanity's sake. It is not that simple. Black has a light in it ,also white has a darkness in it when we are talking about masses.

If white hats disclose what did they do for 6000 years there will be a good debate for their lightness. Do you really think they are working for Masses.
    Nope, they are trying salvage their own prints on Earth.
    I know.

This is why I have been trying to hammer the message to the peeps in here that there is a war going on and the winning side (the so-called "white" hats/dragons) which is gaining dominance over the losing side (TPTB) aren't necessarily better than TPTB.

All their talk about freeing humanity from poverty by giving us free energy, unlimited wealth, free healthcare is all BS.

If the bloody "White" Hats/Dragons wanna save humanity, why don't they show humanity how to become as powerful as the higher dimensional Gods?

Why don't these "White" Hats/Dragons show humanity how to become as powerful as the Archons or even exceed the power level of the Archons?

This will be the true gift which these so-called "White" Hats/Dragons can give humanity because I know for a fact that even if every human in the world becomes as rich as Bill Gates, the Archons are still gonna **** around with you by twisting the nature of reality around you! Until you learn to defend yourself by learning the spiritual occult psychic powers and secrets of the Archons themselves, you will always be vulnerable to the influences of the higher dimensional Archons and Gods!

But noooooo, Fulford, Wilcock and Drake don't talk about these things do they? They don't talk about teaching Humanity to become as powerful as the ETs themselves or even exceed the power levels of the ETs do they? Of course not, cos Fulford, Wilcock and Drake are working for TPTB and the ETs themselves!

21. Link to Post #3013
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    I appreciate Clif High's intellect but not necessarily his technology or the predictions he/it makes. To me, there's a disconnect between his personal insights and what he tries to extrapolate off the Webbots.

Hi frozen alchemy (great name - sounds like you have the perfect potion and have put it on ice )

Comments to you name aside, you bring up a pertinent point here. We have to question the writer of any report. Who are they? How were they raised? Where were they educated? How do they make their living? Who pays them?

Research for me is a slippery ground - just because someone presents research, or in respect to Clif High's data mining and evaluation, does not mean it is the final truth. So many variables that need to be questioned. That too, includes the methodology that is pinned under his search into future trends and possible down the line events. I noted before, he does make this disclaimer that his findings are NOT to be taken as fact - after all, they have not happened, may never happen. His job - when he undertakes a question, is just scoping out some possible or probable futures.

I have an interest in futures science - but in the area of looking at how we begin to shape actions in the now to lead us to preferred futures (as distinct from outcomes that will probably occur if we stay on the same road). In futures planning, there are any number of great models by which to look at things like: the grand patterns of the past to see how they might be replayed into the future, to examine the different layers that sit beneath events. Point is, this type of futures science is about playing with the technology available in a shared way with others to bring on a better future. Instead of just making predictions and getting everyone in fits and fears.

But I am sure within in his agenda, Clif High is attempting to raise the awareness factor, offering challenges to think about. And that, I think, is a good thing too.

Thanks for posting. And I agree, Redice radio sets a benchmark.
    Last edited by Debra; 24th May 2012 at 10:42.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (24th May 2012), Raven (24th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #3014
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Finally, seigiarchon - something I totally agree with you on!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

RMorgan (24th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #3015
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Finally!! Someone has figured out a good chunk. Of course there is always more to it tho.

Also they likely wont release any spiritual knowledge cause they lose they're edge...

Cause as long as a single one of us has that knowledge, we are legion.

To me, Wilcock has become a joke as of late. Fulford I cant say cause his stuff never really interested me so never really watched anything from him but i'd put him in the "joke" section to with wilcock.

seigiarchon, I believe i have said the same thing on this subject, that the white hat/dragon families may not be any better then TPTB. (it could of been on a different subject tho too. dont remember for sure) but no one likes to listen.

26. Link to Post #3016
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Just to keep the record turning: all these alternative sites (including of course Avalon) strike me as operating like a sewage treatment plant: foul stuff (conspiracy) in, pure water (spirituality) out.

We go round and round, the smell is not good: all this is okay, that is how sewage treatment works. Bacteria are killed by exposure to air.

Mass arrests? The heavy metal filter is blocked and needs emergency repairs. Something has to be done!

Ascension? Let’s upgrade from chemical treatment to, say, a vast natural reed bed.

And produce a bit less fecal matter as well. When the fan stays clean...

27. Link to Post #3017
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Ben Fulford - May 28 2012 - Insiders Predict A 5-Day Bank Holiday In Europe Before Euro Ends, Renminbi May Replace US Dollar In September.
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

The final showdown in the ongoing financial war is appearing imminent. The 140 nation BRICS alliance is preparing to offer to buy up all cash US dollars and replace them with a new currency backed by a basket of commodities, including precious metals, according to multiple sources. After that move, any money printed by the US Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate would not be accepted as currency by the 140 nation group. This would force an end game for the criminal cabal that illegally seized power in the United States.
    Before that move, though, there will be a 5-day bank holiday in Europe followed by the end of the Euro and the re-introduction of old national currencies like the Deutschemark and the Drachma, Rothschild family sources say. The situation, however, remains highly volatile and there are signs of dangerous end-game maneuvers by the cabal.

In Japan, the attempt by the cabal controlled media to create panic over the nuclear terrorism at Fukushima, is being accompanied by renewed threats of nuclear terror. The deep sea drilling ship Chikyu Maru has been spotted off the shore of the Rokkasho Mura nuclear complex in Aomori Prefecture Japan, according to Japanese military intelligence. The ship is crewed by Americans and brainwashed Japanese slaves.

Rokkasho Mura is the location of a giant plutonium processing complex that has already produced enough plutonium to manufacture 5000 nuclear weapons. Sending the Chikyu Maru to drill tactical nuclear warheads into the seabed off the shore of Rokkasho Mura is a cabal attempt to blackmail the planet with a nuclear holocaust.

Shoichiro Kobayashi, adviser to Kansai Electric Power, and Yoshiyasu Sato, adviser to Tokyo Electric Power and both members of the Rothschild crime syndicate’s Trilateral commission will be taken in for vigorous questioning about their knowledge of this renewed terror threat. They are expected to sing like canaries and point their fingers directly at the Rockefeller gangsters behind these latest terror threats.

Message to the Rockefeller family: Remove David, David Junior, Nicholas and J. from all responsibility and hand over control of the Rockefeller syndicate to the female members of that family. If you do not, every single descendant of John Rockefeller will be hunted down and eliminated from all levels of existence forever.

While we are at it, we would also like to kindly request that the Du Pont family remove all carcinogens and infertility causing chemicals from their product lines in Japan and elsewhere.

Sources in the Japanese underworld are also now reporting that the Inagawa Kai and Yamaguchi Gumi yakuza gangs are split between those who are still working for the committee of 300 and those who want to restore Japanese independence. The talk is that top committee of 300 traitor slaves Yasuhiro Nakasone and Junichiro Koizumi are headed for punishment from heaven.

Question for Nakasone: “What was in all those blue boxes your people loaded into a submarine and sent to your North Korean homeland?” Was it documentary evidence of your crimes or were you sending Japanese plutonium to North Korea?

The other people on the crime list in Japan are Hisashi Owada from the International Court of Justice and Eiji Katsu from the Ministry of Finance. Owada’s daughter, Princess Masako, recently tried to poison the Japanese Emperor, according to families inside the Royal Household Agency.

The Emperor recently returned from England where he discussed the White Dragon Society, among other subjects, with the Queen. A representative of the emperor asked for a meeting with a representative of the White Dragon Society on May 26th, but the meeting between them was abruptly postponed by the Emperor’s side. We do not know why.

We trust the Emperor and the Queen agreed to purge the Satanists from the committee of 300 and support a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Hand written letters will be delivered to both parties requesting support for such a campaign and requesting their voluntary appearance before a truth and reconciliation committee.

Returning to the situation in Europe, we notice most of the reporting about the “financial crisis,” there leaves out the elephant in the living room, i.e. the 140 nation BRICS alliance.

The link to the following map explains the real reason for the crisis:

Current Account Balance

Basically, Europe has maxed out its credit card with the rest of the world. The region as a whole needs to negotiate a restructuring of its debt to the rest of the world. The rest of the world is asking for an end to ceaseless warmongering in return. The only European country other than Germany that has enough money to solve the crisis without reference of the rest of the world is Russia. Give Putin a call.

Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty, the longest serving Finance Minister in the G8 and a direct participant in the financial negotiations of the past few years, explains the situation very clearly in this op-ed. Basically, he is saying the Europeans need to take their medicine just like all other countries that went to the IMF for money in the past had to.

The firing of the head of the Vatican bank last week and the turmoil in the Vatican are more signs of the end of an era in Europe.

The situation in the US is also coming to a head. A very senior US agency source asked that the following information be spread far and wide:

President Obama’s social security number 042-68-4425 belonged to a John Paul Ludwig born in 1890. Obama’s grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked in a probate office in Hawaii where she had access to social security numbers of deceased individuals. Because Ludwig never received Social Security Benefits, there were no benefits to stop, therefore no questions were ever raised.

Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a US citizen, because he was born in Kenya and became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption, she scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not getting benefits and selected Mr. Ludwig’s for Obama, the agency official explained.

Detailed, indictable criminal evidence against Henry Kissinger was also provided by sources in Indonesia. Basically, Kissinger was involved in the murder of 14,000 Indonesians in Papua New Guinea to facilitate gold mining by Freeport, a company Kissinger advises. Kissinger gets $500,000 a year from them as a board member and gets another $500,000 in consulting fees.

In any case once the corporate government of the US is put out of business, the Renminbi will become the currency of the world. The date given by two insiders for this event is September 16th. We again remind readers that many dates have come and gone without predictions turning true so please remain skeptical and only believe 100% when you actually see it happen.

However, it is true that China has been systematically buying up all natural products like trees, copper, farmland or anything tangible to back a reality based currency.
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 28th May 2012 at 21:28.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th May 2012), Camilo (29th May 2012), genevieve (29th May 2012), jagman (28th May 2012), kcbc2010 (29th May 2012), Kendall (29th May 2012), Kimberley (29th May 2012), markpierre (29th May 2012), modwiz (29th May 2012), mountain_jim (29th May 2012), penn (29th May 2012), RMorgan (28th May 2012), RUSirius (29th May 2012), schneider (29th May 2012), sigma6 (29th May 2012), sygh (29th May 2012), truth4me (29th May 2012), WhiteFeather (29th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #3018
    Thanks

"The 140 nation BRICS alliance is preparing to offer to buy up all cash US dollars and replace them with a new currency backed by a basket of commodities, including precious metals, according to multiple sources."

Hey mate,

Well, the Brazilian currency, the Real, is stronger than ever.

I seriously doubt that Brazil would give up its current currency to implement another one, specially another one that´s shared with other countries...Specially now, when the Euro project is showing that something like this is very dangerous.

Politics aren´t that simple...

Something like this could never happen without approval from the congress and, if I know our politicians well, as I think I do, something like this will never happen, at least not now, when our economy is very strong.

What I heard, is that the BRICS are planning to use another trading currency, other than the dollar, which is a very different thing.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 28th May 2012 at 21:40.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn (31st May 2012), jagman (28th May 2012), mab777 (30th May 2012), MMA_Fan (28th May 2012), modwiz (29th May 2012), NancyV (29th May 2012), RUSirius (29th May 2012), seko (29th May 2012), sygh (29th May 2012), Zencat (28th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #3019
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    "The 140 nation BRICS alliance is preparing to offer to buy up all cash US dollars and replace them with a new currency backed by a basket of commodities, including precious metals, according to multiple sources."

Hey mate,

Well, the Brazilian currency, the Real, is stronger than ever.

I seriously doubt that Brazil would give up its current currency to implement another one, specially another one that´s shared with other countries...Specially now, when the Euro project is showing that something like this is very dangerous.

Politics aren´t that simple...

Something like this could never happen without approval from the congress and, if I know our politicians well, as I think I do, something like this will never happen, specially now, when our economy is very strong.

What I heard, is that the BRICS are planning to use another trading currency, other than the dollar, which is a very different thing.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Raf,

I think you've misinterpreted what Fulford is saying. I'm sure you are aware that Brazil is the "B" in BRICS. And the comment is in regard to the US Federal Reserve note. Nothing was mentioned about replacing the Brazilian Real; only replacing US Dollars.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (29th May 2012), jagman (28th May 2012), Kendall (29th May 2012), modwiz (29th May 2012), RMorgan (28th May 2012), RUSirius (29th May 2012), schneider (29th May 2012), seko (29th May 2012), sygh (29th May 2012), WhiteFeather (29th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #3020
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    I think you've misinterpreted what Fulford is saying. I'm sure you are aware that Brazil is the "B" in BRICS. And the comment is in regard to the US Federal Reserve note. Nothing was mentioned about replacing the Brazilian Real; only replacing US Dollars.
    Hey mate,

Well, I´m Brazilian, so yes, I´m absolutely aware that Brazil is the "B", from BRICS.

I was talking about it:

First, the BRICS don´t have autonomy to replace another country´s currency, so, when he says that "BRICS alliance is preparing to offer to buy up all cash US dollars and replace them with a new currency", he´s probably talking about replacing the dollars which are currently inside any of the BRICS countries markets; the internal dollar reserves.

Of course, since the BRICS are five countries, replacing the internal dollar reserve of each country with a single currency, would create a shared currency among the BRICS.

Since Brazilian constitution doesn´t allow the country to have more than one official currency, by creating a BRICS shared currency, the Real would necessarily need to be replaced, which I believe will not happen.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 28th May 2012 at 22:27.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

NancyV (29th May 2012), RUSirius (29th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 383 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 161 201 251 383 LastLast