+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thousands of dead birds in Arkansas New Year's Eve

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Thousands of dead birds in Arkansas New Year's Eve

Suggestions anyone? Is this HAARP fingerprint?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Alekahn (4th January 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2012), baddbob (1st January 2012), ceetee9 (3rd January 2012), CeltMan (1st January 2012), Davy (2nd January 2012), GlassSteagallfan (1st January 2012), jubjubmoreley (4th January 2012), Kerrigan (3rd January 2012), misericordia (1st January 2012), Samsara (3rd January 2012), SomaSmith (2nd January 2012), tcjim1 (3rd January 2012), Turcurulin (3rd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: Thousands of dead birds in Arkansas New Year's Eve

Wow. When I first saw this I assumed you were posting an old story from last year. What are the odds this would happen in the same town on the same day one year later? They can't blame it on fireworks this time.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

baddbob (1st January 2012), jubjubmoreley (4th January 2012), misericordia (1st January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Alekahn (4th January 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2012), baddbob (1st January 2012), Cartomancer (1st January 2012), ceetee9 (3rd January 2012), Davy (2nd January 2012), GCS1103 (1st January 2012), jjjones (2nd January 2012), jubjubmoreley (4th January 2012), Samsara (3rd January 2012), seko (2nd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

And, tie this in with that 6.8 In Japan...Yes, Only HAARP systems will cause this.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

baddbob (1st January 2012), Cartomancer (1st January 2012), Davy (2nd January 2012), jubjubmoreley (4th January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

So you guys are convinced its HAARP? I guess that or something like it is the reason this is happening. I wonder if it could be something similar to what is killing all of the bees around the world? Its coincidences like this happening on the same day a year apart and new years to boot gives one pause to wonder WTHeck is going on?

Here's a freaky video I made about the HAARP array in Exmouth, Australia and Alaska. Like many arrays of technology they are set up in specific patterns like ancient structures.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

baddbob (1st January 2012), CeltMan (1st January 2012), jubjubmoreley (4th January 2012), mab777 (2nd January 2012), spiritguide (2nd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

thanks Cartomancer I will check your site
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

It takes some basic triangulation etc. But, it works out mathematically.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    So you guys are convinced its HAARP? I guess that or something like it is the reason this is happening. I wonder if it could be something similar to what is killing all of the bees around the world? Its coincidences like this happening on the same day a year apart and new years to boot gives one pause to wonder WTHeck is going on?

Here's a freaky video I made about the HAARP array in Exmouth, Australia and Alaska. Like many arrays of technology they are set up in specific patterns like ancient structures.
    Cartomancer…. The radio station at Exmouth in Australia is used for communicating with submarines and at one time aircraft using a system called Omega.

Just because its VLF doesn’t mean it’s a HAARP facility… whatever that is!

The reason it’s shaped like the “Star of David” is due to the propagation path and frequency used. A VLF receiver in the sub / aircraft will measure the phase comparison between various timed transmissions.

The large aerial array involved stringing aerials from the central mast to various secondary masts which I agree looks like the “Star of David but honestly its nothing to do with Geomancy or Ancient Religious Sites.

The images below are the old VLF masts at Rugby in the UK which can be seen from the M1 motorway. If you look closely you can see the array.

The second image shows the aerial array of another VLF station in the US.

Name:  rugby45.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  67.8 KB

The Old (1950s) VLF Station at Rugby England.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shore-6506-05.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	12398

VLF transmission array in the US.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)

Cartomancer…. The radio station at Exmouth in Australia is used for communicating with submarines and at one time aircraft using a system called Omega.

Just because its VLF doesn’t mean it’s a HAARP facility… whatever that is!

The reason it’s shaped like the “Star of David” is due to the propagation path and frequency used. A VLF receiver in the sub / aircraft will measure the phase comparison between various timed transmissions.

The large aerial array involved stringing aerials from the central mast to various secondary masts which I agree looks like the “Star of David but honestly its nothing to do with Geomancy or Ancient Religious Sites.

The images below are the old VLF masts at Rugby in the UK which can be seen from the M1 motorway. If you look closely you can see the array.

The second image shows the aerial array of another VLF station in the US.

Attachment 12397

The Old (1950s) VLF Station at Rugby England.

Attachment 12398

VLF transmission array in the US.
    I guess you are right that the assumption of anything sinister here is doubtful. I do think there is some symbolism in the spatial arrangement of such things. There is something to be said for arranging objects like this for practical reasons. In fact I think this is what the entire tradition is based upon.

The practical applications of using arranged objects includes observing the heavens and establishing an Axis Mundi for use as a datum from which to map. My assessment of such sites has nothing to do w/ UFO's or paranormal activity etc. It is a tradition that is especially valued by the scientific community as well as corporate interests such as Boeing. Like many traditions it can be viewed in many different ways not all of which are sinister or bad.

It may be a coincidence that hexagonal plan at Exmouth is oriented to another hexagram in Canberra but you would have to consider that this was arranged intentionally as a symbolic arrangement. It is well within the realm of possibility.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 2nd January 2012 at 01:48.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

What kind of Fireworks do they use in Arkansas. There were a lot of fireworks going off in my area, NO DEAD BIRDS falling from the sky.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (3rd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I keep a journal of several phenomenon that I have been doing research on for many years.

I looked back last year within a 2 week span to see any correlations with events this year and animal deaths

Found the following during same time frames:

M Class flares both times, significant increase (amount & intensity) worldwide earthquakes, significant increase in cluster earthquakes in Arkansas and other states where fracking (gas well drilling with nitrogen gas) is taking place. Increase of earthquakes along the New Madrid fault line (small but increase)

My very unscientific conclusions and I can only go by years of “taking notice” and drawing similarities are:

M class flares are causing increasing pressure on earthquake prone areas and unstable plates . . . began 2010 and will increase through 2013, but (I feel) unrelated to dead animals in Arkansas

Fracking is causing “cluster earthquakes” and are on the increase with demand for natural gas. They are going deeper and using other means to fracture substrata. I mentioned on another thread about following/stalking Halliburton gas drilling trucks here in Virginia. I have seen some highly unusual trucks and equipment being brought in . . . .startling different than other equipment. They look “electronic” in nature and highly technological. I can’t get close enough to take pictures. I “think” they are using some sort of . . . maybe . . subsonic or sound waves to fracture the rock (pure supposition) Help here with ideas would be great These same trucks and equipment have been seen in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Colorado

I have wondered (again supposition) if equipment is put in place to be able to more precisely fracture rock layers to recover gas or perhaps other natural resources and then HAARP is used to activate the equipment.

I also feel “they” sometimes use these stronger solar flares and cme’s to either cover up what they are doing OR to assist and magnify what they are doing.

I feel the animal deaths have something to do with the new(?) sonic and/or highly focused HAARP frequencies. This time of year there are hundreds of thousands of grackles, cow birds . . . black birds . . . . that migrate directly through Arkansas and so the deaths are more noticeable because of the large amounts of birds flying through these sonic waves or harmful frequencies. Other times of the year the deaths aren’t noticed because the birds aren’t migrating at those times.
    Last edited by blufire; 2nd January 2012 at 20:44.

21. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Also tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Norway
    Video by Dutchsinse:

Last edited by Black Panther; 3rd January 2012 at 16:44. Reason: Adding some more info
    Remember Who You Are!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Samsara (3rd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012), Words of Joy (3rd January 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Here's my piece of the puzzle from spaceweather.com on Jan 1st:

Quote SUDDEN IONOSPHERIC DISTURBANCE: On Dec. 31st, a wave of ionization swept through the high atmosphere over Europe when sunspot AR1389 unleashed another M2-class solar flare. "There was a very clear sudden ionospheric disturbance on my VLF radio instruments," reports Rob Stammes, who sends these data from the Polar Light Center in Lofoten, Norway:

"The sun is below the horizon where we are located north of the Arctic Circle," says Stammes. "This event shows we still have some contact with the sun."
    Want to add this:

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/...er/gak-mag.cgi
    Last edited by MorningSong; 3rd January 2012 at 16:25.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012), Words of Joy (3rd January 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

http://www.earth-issues.com/2011/12/...ns-of-animals/

heres an article stating USDA admits to killing millions of animals

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012), Words of Joy (3rd January 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

My theory is either haarp related, or the north and south pole fields are being disrupted. The birds use the poles , magnetic fields, as their guidance system. I love birds, and i ask the great spirit to accommodate these beautiful entities in a safe haven. So be it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (4th January 2012), MorningSong (3rd January 2012), Samsara (3rd January 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    My theory is either haarp related, or the north and south pole fields are being disrupted. The birds use the poles , magnetic fields, as their guidance system. I love birds, and i ask the great spirit to accommodate these beautiful entities in a safe haven. So be it.
    If the poles were disrupted, then the impact would not be so local imo. And I wouldn't expect a whole bunch of fish or birds to die from it so suddenly. Would you?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

blufire (3rd January 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    If the poles were disrupted, then the impact would not be so local imo. And I wouldn't expect a whole bunch of fish or birds to die from it so suddenly. Would you?
    If this flock of birds were looking to relocate to a different territory/area, It very well could have disrupted/interfered with their chart of flight perhaps, thus causing tiredness, weekness, stress and anxiety. That's my perspective. I do not count HAARP out either. Just adding to this thank tank IMO.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 3rd January 2012 at 22:52.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Words of Joy (4th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    What is your perspective Slobbe?

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I found this link on the national geographic website, not sure if i resonate with it. It may very well be HAARP related, especially with reference to the noise and scalar waves, that HAARP can produce. This happened almost to the day of this year, weird coincidence here. 1/6/2011. Needless to say im truly pissed off about this.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ansas-science/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 3rd January 2012 at 22:54.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Words of Joy (4th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I keep a journal of several phenomenon that I have been doing research on for many years.

I looked back last year within a 2 week span to see any correlations with events this year and animal deaths

Found the following during same time frames:

M Class flares both times, significant increase (amount & intensity) worldwide earthquakes, significant increase in cluster earthquakes in Arkansas and other states where fracking (gas well drilling with nitrogen gas) is taking place. Increase of earthquakes along the New Madrid fault line (small but increase)

My very unscientific conclusions and I can only go by years of “taking notice” and drawing similarities are:

M class flares are causing increasing pressure on earthquake prone areas and unstable plates . . . began 2010 and will increase through 2013, but (I feel) unrelated to dead animals in Arkansas

Fracking is causing “cluster earthquakes” and are on the increase with demand for natural gas. They are going deeper and using other means to fracture substrata. I mentioned on another thread about following/stalking Halliburton gas drilling trucks here in Virginia. I have seen some highly unusual trucks and equipment being brought in . . . .startling different than other equipment. They look “electronic” in nature and highly technological. I can’t get close enough to take pictures. I “think” they are using some sort of . . . maybe . . subsonic or sound waves to fracture the rock (pure supposition) Help here with ideas would be great These same trucks and equipment have been seen in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Colorado

I have wondered (again supposition) if equipment is put in place to be able to more precisely fracture rock layers to recover gas or perhaps other natural resources and then HAARP is used to activate the equipment.

I also feel “they” sometimes use these stronger solar flares and cme’s to either cover up what they are doing OR to assist and magnify what they are doing.

I feel the animal deaths have something to do with the new(?) sonic and/or highly focused HAARP frequencies. This time of year there are hundreds of thousands of grackles, cow birds . . . black birds . . . . that migrate directly through Arkansas and so the deaths are more noticeable because of the large amounts of birds flying through these sonic waves or harmful frequencies. Other times of the year the deaths aren’t noticed because the birds aren’t migrating at those times.
    Sorry I Missed This Post, But BluFire definitely nails it shut here with her studies, great wealth of info, resonates with me. Thanks

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast