+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we looking at ETs here?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Question Are we looking at ETs here?

Happy New Year everyone!

I have posted previous videos about this guy and even if most Avalonians have labeled it as fake I am still sitting on the fence.

Regardless of pre-existing judgments please do have a look based on the following video as I would really like to read your views on it.

Also, if anyone has video-imaging enhancing talents it would help to see the 'creature/alien' or even mannequin...

You may want to have your headphones on or not have children around as there is a bit of swearing. Sorry if this offends anyone!

From the knowledge i have gained over the past year, i think these were the Tall (recticuli) greys, these i have been told are bad news and are the leaders of the aliens in past sightings
    I stayed at my grandparents last night, i have filmed the morning after it will be uplooaded shortly

so after almost 3 months these 2 or more ? aliens came, after searching the house nothing is out of place or missing, out side there were some marks in the soft dirt but they were nothing like a footprint just dirt moved
    will keep watch !

Start the video at 2.36 as its when he actually starts speaking about the 'encounter'.

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Ammit (2nd January 2012), Bluegreen (13th December 2023), Maia Gabrial (26th April 2012), mojo (2nd January 2012), Referee (2nd January 2012), Ria (2nd January 2012), shadowstalker (2nd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Default Re: Are we looking at ETs here?

It sounds like the video from the channel "thepolishedknob?" I've posted some of his clips earlier on the forum. I'm on the fence as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012), RMorgan (3rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Mojo!

Yes, that is who the videos are from. I feel exactly like you on it. That is why I'd like to push the subject of these being hard proof or not again - especially now because this video is unlike any other I have seen, from him.

What do you think about the clip Mojo? I had goose pimples the first time I had seen it. Then with a more critical eye...but still that, "Oh wow..." in the background. Grah, the fence is uncomfortable so hurry up peeps and shed your light!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd January 2012), mojo (2nd January 2012), Ria (2nd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Seems authentic to me. Kinda gave me goosebumps.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd January 2012), Flasky (2nd January 2012), mojo (2nd January 2012), Referee (2nd January 2012), Ria (2nd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Flasky, I don't think there is any question left that these beings exist, the only thing is they are no longer allowed to roam freely on Earth. They are being rounded up by higher dimensional beings. These Greys and Zetas are lower dimension beings from other galaxies in the Universe not related to the Milky Way. Since Earth is in the process of evolving into a higher frequency, they are no longer allowed and in fact, are being cleansed from this time and space.

Many of us already know all the stories of Greys and Zetas contracting with the U.S. Government in exchange for abductions and use of human's for reproductive purposes. Other higher Celestial beings, who watch over us, quarantined Earth for a very long time due to the harmful atomic and nuclear weapons Greys and Zetas gave our secret government for these privileges.

The quarantine was so that we could not go out into deep space with both an open and hidden array of destructive weapons and harm others outside of Earth.

Due to Earth's free will status, higher beings could not intervene until enough light was present on Earth and assistance asked for before certain types of Divine Intervention was possible. And this light quotient only happened in more recent days.

Underground bases and many lower dimensional beings have been sent back through time portals and stargates to where they came from.

So, while it's true they were here and caused much distress and gave our government many weapons which have been used against us, as a people, for control purposes that era has ended now.

What has been kept secret for the last century ~ will be fully revealed soon. These others are no long welcome on Earth and can no longer cause any harm to us. We are experiencing the last days of the dark human ones in government and powerful positions to reign over us entirely, as well.

Each day now, you will begin to feel a lightness come over you as darkness leaves and light begins to prevail over a very wonderful and happier Earth being uplifted into a much higher frequency. And this is open for all those who can adjust to love instead of fear and hate and endless wars. Those are ending for all time in this space of the Milky Way Galaxy, so say "Adios" to them.
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 2nd January 2012 at 03:44.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Ammit (2nd January 2012), Draco (2nd January 2012), Enquiring1 (2nd January 2012), fifi (2nd January 2012), Flasky (2nd January 2012), iceman (2nd January 2012), jubjubmoreley (3rd January 2012), Kristo (2nd January 2012), Logan (3rd January 2012), modwiz (2nd January 2012), mojo (2nd January 2012), Referee (2nd January 2012), Ria (2nd January 2012), Russ1959 (3rd January 2012), Siegfried The 7 (2nd January 2012), Sith73 (7th January 2012), Tane Mahuta (26th April 2012), Timreh (2nd January 2012), truth4me (2nd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

The eye reflection of the ET in his early uploads was amazing. It has a feel of authenticity. This is a case where a little research and backstory would be good for the thread. Something like an interview or news article since his channel is popular.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012), Referee (2nd January 2012), Ria (2nd January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

ugh all the drama, there is an ere-ness to it. Why not just go out there, and get a nice shot, I guess if it was genuine it may be kinda frightening, I suppose its rather easy to say that if it is real, to 'just go out there and look at them with your camera'.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,984 times in 1,577 posts

I am leaning toward authentic. The fell is real. I have to agree with mojo that eye reflection is huge for me.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012), Kristo (2nd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

After watching his other videos I'm going with entirely fake.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I would like to know why, if it was real, the girl in the film was speaking so calmly?

It was the lad who was almost hyper ventilating, I have to at this point go with drama and fake rather then real. Also many reports state that power loss in common during some episodes, which includes cars stopping and not starting again until it was over, Their car seemed to work fine as did the camera!!!

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012), jubjubmoreley (3rd January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess those grey #$%@* don't show in my neck of the woods because they would be filled full of buckshot or something about three hundred grains no matter who's place they visited, LOL. In all my years I have never seen one of those, and I have been in a lot of places all hours of the day and night.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012), Tane Mahuta (26th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    I would like to know why, if it was real, the girl in the film was speaking so calmly?

It was the lad who was almost hyper ventilating, I have to at this point go with drama and fake rather then real. Also many reports state that power loss in common during some episodes, which includes cars stopping and not starting again until it was over, Their car seemed to work fine as did the camera!!!

Ammit
    His other videos look horribly fake. The one in question here is kinda well done, its very M. Night Shamalan-esque. The thing is he reacts the same, its the same huff n puff reaction, always when his parents are not home, and with crappy equipment, yet his other videos clearly show he has decent camera gear. Another video shows some blurred something in the grass, and he steps up to it with the camera down, and the grass starts to shake violently like someone is laying down shaking it vigorously and flickering a flashlight near the ground, but his reaction tells all, its horrible acting, if it was genuine he would've jumped and been frightened but the whole time it looks scripted.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

24. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if this were to be true, some type of government agency would be contacting this guy. I dont think they'd just leave it to him to disclose the truth of other beings when the most anyone else can seem to get are weird crafts etc. Just my opinion..

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

Flasky (2nd January 2012), RMorgan (26th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,400 times in 1,718 posts

Hi Guys,
    At 0.25 he calls out to his partner "Blair", mmmmm sounds familiar "The Blair Witch Project" that's it! Isn't the style of the video reminscent of the movie, I think this guy is taking the piss.
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd January 2012 at 09:48.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I don't buy this as a real 'alien encounter' I think it has all the makings of a hoax. The acting by the women was off, the boy was overacting. The aliens were very vivid to see. "could have been a man in a Halloween mask all we know.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

BMJ (3rd January 2012), Flasky (2nd January 2012), Laura Elina (2nd January 2012), truth4me (2nd January 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Flasky, I don't think there is any question left that these beings exist, the only thing is they are no longer allowed to roam freely on Earth. They are being rounded up by higher dimensional beings. These Greys and Zetas are lower dimension beings from other galaxies in the Universe not related to the Milky Way. Since Earth is in the process of evolving into a higher frequency, they are no longer allowed and in fact, are being cleansed from this time and space.

Many of us already know all the stories of Greys and Zetas contracting with the U.S. Government in exchange for abductions and use of human's for reproductive purposes. Other higher Celestial beings, who watch over us, quarantined Earth for a very long time due to the harmful atomic and nuclear weapons Greys and Zetas gave our secret government for these privileges.

The quarantine was so that we could not go out into deep space with both an open and hidden array of destructive weapons and harm others outside of Earth.

Due to Earth's free will status, higher beings could not intervene until enough light was present on Earth and assistance asked for before certain types of Divine Intervention was possible. And this light quotient only happened in more recent days.

Underground bases and many lower dimensional beings have been sent back through time portals and stargates to where they came from.

So, while it's true they were here and caused much distress and gave our government many weapons which have been used against us, as a people, for control purposes that era has ended now.

What has been kept secret for the last century ~ will be fully revealed soon. These others are no long welcome on Earth and can no longer cause any harm to us. We are experiencing the last days of the dark human ones in government and powerful positions to reign over us entirely, as well.

Each day now, you will begin to feel a lightness come over you as darkness leaves and light begins to prevail over a very wonderful and happier Earth being uplifted into a much higher frequency. And this is open for all those who can adjust to love instead of fear and hate and endless wars. Those are ending for all time in this space of the Milky Way Galaxy, so say "Adios" to them.
    I'm with you on this one 100%....

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siegfried The 7 (here)
    I think if this were to be true, some type of government agency would be contacting this guy. I dont think they'd just leave it to him to disclose the truth of other beings when the most anyone else can seem to get are weird crafts etc. Just my opinion..
    Or perhaps the gov't allows such things to continue, so the undercover agencies or even the populace in general can continue to call it a hoax. If we allow ourselves to think these aliens are real, who's to say they couldn't roam around without humans knowing where they are at all times.

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    I don't buy this as a real 'alien encounter' I think it has all the makings of a hoax. The acting by the women was off, the boy was overacting. The aliens were very vivid to see. "could have been a man in a Halloween mask all we know.
    Watch his other videos, they are even more ridiculous.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

34. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you everyone for your thoughts!

When I have my critical eyes on I am much like you, Toad and I think Ammit offered a great observation. Why is the woman not as agitated as the boy?

Alex (the boy) in other videos has stated that that is his mother but in videos I have never heard him call her 'mom'. He only lives with his mom in that huge house/property and they are renting. When he calls for her, and BMJ very cleverly (had a chuckle) did mention it sounded like "Blair" and I always thought he was shouting "Blake" and wondering why...

As to how she is reacting, I don't know her. I find it very hard to judge what is normal for her and what is not. Yes we might assume how one should act but that is not the rightest thing to do. In moments of panic or when adrenaline is in full force, not everyone acts the same. People who you'd expect certain behaviors from might surprise you. I am saying this because I have witnessed this in my own life. Sometimes the shock is so much that people go very quiet and almost unfeeling and will do whatever the loudest personality will tell them to do. Which is sort of the dynamic we are witnessing in the video.

Siegfried The 7 great point about if this is real, why don't the government have their hands all over it? I share similar thoughts with Toad about this as well. If there is one thing I learned from listening to Jordan Maxwell is that the best place to hide something is right in front of you. Most people ARE waiting for the 'higher authorities' to confirm or deny such beings, by not even giving these videos as much as a second glance it continues to work with the skepticism of people. Why do the whole denying work when other people are doing it for you? Besides, I bet they are sneaky and in their own way they are working in order to stir people's attention and believes elsewhere.

In the end, we have to remember what Darla has said. Regardless of real or not - we know these beings are real. That they exist. And if they chose to manifest to us in some way or another I hope to have enough courage (or others might call it stupidity) like Alex and film them.

Mojo is one that posses this courage too and films ET crafts for us to see. I have never once doubted his truthfulness - but would it have helped with Alex's if he too was a known Avalon member?

Why am I on the fence?

Like others here have noted, the eyes of the ET are a chiller. That always made me go back for more. Also, the movement of the alien - even if that highly suspicious at times - but who am I to know how an alien is supposed to move? I hadn't followed Alex for a bit.....and stumbled on the 7 feet tall greys video by chance. When I saw those the hairs on my arms stood up. I remain on the fence because even if my intuition is pushing me to see more, to find out more, to keep an open mind, that I am close to figuring it all out, my mind puts all this "BUT" obstacles in front of it.

If this is all a fake - I think he is bloody clever. But in all honestly, I cannot say I think he is.

The following are, in my opinion, some of his best/incredible videos...

Again, please be cautious of kids around - there is heavy swearing.

1A

1B

(oh wait, he does mention his mom here - woops)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

BMJ (3rd January 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,400 times in 1,718 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    It sounds like the video from the channel "thepolishedknob?"
    I thought you were having a poke, and a joke at this guys expense, but his youtube name is "thepolishedknob", LOL oh my, to his mates his known by his nickname "the knob". I watched his other video's on your last post Flasky in this thread and I had a good laugh. No disrespect to anyone, but I just do not buy it.

P.S. Does anyone know the thepolishedknobs house address, he sounds aussie, as I wouldn't mind making a house call one night and spend sometime creeping around his house russelling some bushes, making some howling noises and then popping my scary masked face infront of a window or two. That should give him some genuine reason to carry on like that.
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd January 2012 at 10:07.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (3rd January 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member Peter Kraai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    P.S. Does anyone know the thepolishedknobs house address, he sounds aussie, as I wouldn't mind making a house call one night and spend sometime creeping around his house russelling some bushes, making some howling noises and then popping my scary masked face infront of a window or two. That should give him some genuine reason to carry on like that.
    Lol, exactly what I was thinking, if I was a kid, and I'd get a reaction like that from the guy, I'd be there again the next night xD. There's definetely something out there, ET or just a normal kid, I'd bet on the kid
    I'm grateful everyday, for being able to look at the universe and think, wow..

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Kraai For This Post:

BMJ (3rd January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast