+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lutec Australia: Electricity Amplifier (real or fraud)?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Lutec Australia: Electricity Amplifier (real or fraud)?

Lutec Australia: Electricity Amplifier

Is this something of interest, or fraud? It seems so simple that someone would have come up with this long ago - a pulsed motor (rather than wind or flowing water) as the energy input into a generator. It seems to defy the law of conservation of energy.

How the LUTEC Engine Works
    DESCRIPTION AND WORKING PRINCIPLES OF: THE LEA ELECTRICITY PRODUCING DEVICE.
    In order to gain an understanding of the operation of a LEA (Lutec Electricity Amplifier) it must be understood that there are actually three separate and completely individual events occurring in the one machine. Each of the three is equally important because without one of them operating in a completely synchronistical manner with the others, the end result would not achieve the efficiency levels required.
    Each of the three events should first be viewed in isolation and then when they are drawn together as they are in the LEA, an understanding of the operating principles will become clear.
    The First Event is a Pulsed DC Motor.
    The Second Event is an AC generator.
    The Third Event is the result of the impact of the Second on the First.
    (continues at: http://www.lutec.com.au/how.htm)

And a YouTube video (with the typical snarky comments.)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wk4m1MLZudE

Dennis

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st October 2023), Kuperkai (5th October 2023), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: Lutec Australia: Electricity Amplifier (real or fraud)?

I think I saw this a while ago. They made use of the repelling force in

magnets. They were heading for big money in the USA. LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just wanted to point out http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Directory:Lutec
    There are better works out there may I suggest jason verbelli, he put together the works of best free energy field,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiki For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Sound's like the OP's generator is bunk....

the only pulse generator I've ever been interested in is this one :

Last edited by TargeT; 29th October 2012 at 07:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Hey, Dennis! Perhaps one of us should go up there and do another interview with the guys at Lutec! I first looked into this a few years ago, and was very excited about their planned initial production and release of models way back then. The deadline passed, and I'm not sure if any of the recipients got their goods. My interest waned.

I would like to mention another group of researchers based in Byron Bay who call themselves ByronNewEnergy, at www.byronnewenergy.com A few years ago I was researching them, and wanted to go and have a talk with them while I was passing through. It sounded like they were making great progress with their Joe Fuel Cell, and were even beginning to get some success with turning the engine on and off by thought. I talked to one person on the phone, who was very reluctant to see me. He gave me the number of another person, who came up with the following story-

One of their researchers was driving on the open road with the Joe Cell running his car. He pulled over and popped the hood to adjust the settings. An SUV with dark tinted windows pulled up diagonally in front of him, blocking him. Two men in suits got out. They showed the researcher a file inches thick, and said to him that they knew who he was, they knew where his children lived and where they went to work. They warned him to stop working on the fuel cell and to get rid of all research data.

Needless to say, I did not get an interview from any of them at that stage. If there is anyone in Australia and preferably Victoria who has a working model of a free energy device of any kind, including a Joe Cell, and would be happy to show me and talk to me about it, then I'll be in the car this weekend.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), nomadguy (30th October 2012), Phoenix1304 (29th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

I remember the vid a few years ago of the news piece on the two guys that invented this, wondered what happened last year and found they'd sold it to some company in Hong Kong if I remember correctly, after that, the promised $500 units that would power a home never materialised. Then there was the story of the guy driving around in his free energy car who was told he could carry on using it so long as he told no-one.

The technology is here to clean the planet up real good, but to date the avante garde are getting bought off or picked off. May Stanley Meyers rest in peace...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th October 2012), TargeT (29th October 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

That confirms what Wade Frazier repeats ad nauseam (no pun intended). That a lone inventor doing it for money is on a journey to nowhere. Unless she/he pushes too far and will find her/his self forced out of the body prematurely. We need to prepare the road to FE first. With our hearts. Then and only then nobody will be able to prevent us from using it. The tech is here already. We are lacking Love to use it...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), nomadguy (30th October 2012), TargeT (29th October 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had an eye on these guys while I was doing my Electrical Installation course...thinking/ dreaming of installing these generators if they were made available to the public.
    I remember specifically, 'Brits + Christie' saying, 'they wanted manufacturing to be in Australia, preferably in Cairns, Queensland. They intended the jobs, for the local economy.
    For whatever reason we (the general public) are now saying, 'look what could have been, what might have been'.
    Lou + John - 'Thanks for ....., well, NOTHING'. Sold to the highest bidder (some obscure company in Hong Kong).
    My next hope is Keshe Foundation.
    May we ALL see a brighter future for alternative energy inventions.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to treeman For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), penn (30th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

This is the latest that I can find from last year. US Patent number - 6 630 806 B1. October 7th 2003 http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/07/f...ustralian.html

Also here: http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Lutec1000/ A bit more information

From the way back machine - this from 2010: http://web.archive.org/web/201107061....lutec.com.au/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	engine-4.jpg
Views:	2792
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	19006

This is their email- I flicked them a quick email to see if they were ready for production yet. I will let you know if they respond admin@lutec.com.au
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th October 2012 at 08:21.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th October 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Recently re-uploaded on youtube after being taken down! Cost is $5k and was to be ready from the year after this was taken
    They have 60 patents now including from China India and US
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th October 2012 at 08:46.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st October 2023), Kuperkai (5th October 2023), Robert J. Niewiadomski (31st October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

sorry all, email bounced back.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), Robert J. Niewiadomski (31st October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

All those involved in the Lutec Generator have either died or have disappeared.
    This beautifully built free energy machine which worked by extracting the horizontal electrical rays from our realities vibrational wave, has now joined those inventions closed down by the energy producers on this planet. This should not surprise anybody who has been following the suppression of alternative energy inventions over more than a century. This is a warning, "If you come up with a good invention, don't make it public," as the consequences are not worth it. Spread the invention among your close friends and keep it secret.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ks4ever For This Post:

Kuperkai (5th October 2023), PathWalker (24th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread