Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Report from the Iron Mountain

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Report from the Iron Mountain

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    ...The Report from the Iron Mountain is authentic by Bill in reference to Henry Deacon...
    Hello Deega. It doesn't mean the Iron Mountain report is authentic. I don't think that is what Bill was meaning. Henry Deacon said "much of that is true", especially if he was asked to read it as a briefing. The public statement of the author, Leonard Lewin, is authentic. He said why and how he did it, all written in the two links I sent you above: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...mountain12.htm and http://www.philipcoppens.com/ironmountain.html.

Now, if Lewin, under pressure, was forced to admit publicly that the report was fiction , it raises the question who and why? But this would need further investigation.

Namaste, Steven

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Stevens,

Great of you for your feedback.

In reading Bill post, here what he said in the second paragraph, “He (Henry Deacon) was told to read it overnight, and the briefing then continued the next morning. He was given to understand that it was a fully authentic document”.

So I followed on it that it stands “authentic” for ME. We could make a semantic discussion on the terminology, but were would we be going…?, and what could we make of the discussion…! If you feel that it ain’t authentic, all my respect.

I don’t know if you had the time to check the link in post 11 of this Tread, I reference an URL, the History of a Hoax, go to the bottom of the web page, it’s interesting. And further on, check the other links, also interesting. Here I send the link http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/ironmt4.html, and finally, I invite you to visit the links that Bill suggested, the answer is there.

Many thanks for your follow-up.

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 13th July 2010 at 13:19. Reason: change

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hello Deega, Yes, I have read the link Bill has presented. In fact, I read it just somedays after it was on the web. Of course, I do not want to convince you otherwise, you are free to beleive it is an authentic report.

I also read your link which was interesting, thanks a lot. But, I wouldn't jump on conclusion saying it is an authentic report. My opinion of course.

Namaste, Steven

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank Stevens, I liked very much your input and all of your comments in this Tread, great!

All my blessings.

Deega

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hi Avalonians,

All my exuses!

I had the responsibility to send the other videos (8 to 14), I put it in URL mode.

I invite other comments and ask, what would be the lessons that we learn from this Report as per the government, the media, the people...? And I would suggest, you follow Bill links (this Tread) and updates on Henry Deacon,

So here the remaining videos.

Part 8 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=rN7Pv...eature=related

Part 9 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=qSmOp...eature=related

Part 10 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=pDzud...eature=related

Part 11 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=B7IY9...eature=related

Part 12 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=F-rJM...eature=related

Part 13 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=cUNP9...eature=related

Part 14 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-FM...eature=related

Thanks to all for your comments.

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 6th January 2011 at 00:36.

8. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Report from Iron Mountain - 1966. Important read

This sounds like the 33's agenda!!!!!!!! I believe this is what is occuring today. As an example:

Cousteau spelled it out. He said:
    What should we do to eliminate suffering and disease? It is a wonderful idea but perhaps not altogether a beneficial one in the long run. If we try to implement it we may jeopardize the future of our species. It’s terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized, and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. This is so horrible to contemplate that we shouldn’t even say it, but it is just as bad not to say it. (22)

Much more and the whole article here http://farmwars.info/?p=4881

The model of Collectivism

The self-proclaimed purpose of the study was to explore various ways to “stabilize society.” Praiseworthy as that may sound, a reading of the Report soon reveals that the word society is used synonymously with the word government. Furthermore, the word stabilize is used as meaning to preserve and to perpetuate. It is clear from the start that the nature of the study was to analyze the different ways a government can perpetuate itself in power, ways to control its citizens and prevent them from rebelling.

It was stated at the beginning of the Report that morality was not an issue. The study did not address questions of right or wrong; nor did it deal with such concepts as freedom or human rights. Ideology was not an issue, nor patriotism, nor religious precepts.

Titles:

A NEW DEFINITION OF PEACE
    A SOPHISTICATED FORM OF SLAVERY
    BLOOD GAMES
    FINDING A CREDIBLE GLOBAL THREAT
    THE ENVIRONMENTAL-POLLUTION MODEL - … It may be, for instance, that gross pollution of the environment can eventually replace the possibility of mass destruction by nuclear weapons as the principal apparent threat to the survival of the species. Poisoning of the air, and of the principal sources of food and water supply, is already well advanced, and at first glance would seem promising in this respect; it constitutes a threat that can be dealt with only through social organization and political power. …

ENVIRONMENTALISM A SUBSTITUTE FOR WAR -

HUMANITY ITSELF IS THE TARGET - The Club of Rome is a group of global planners who annually release end-of-world scenarios based on predictions of overpopulation and famine....
    In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. … All these dangers are caused by human intervention. … The real enemy, then, is humanity itself. (19)

A PLOT FOR ECONOMIC CRISIS
    ........Production and consumption must be curtailed. To bring that about, those nations must submit to rationing, taxation, and political domination by world government. They will probably not do that voluntarily, he says, so they will have to be forced. To accomplish that, it will be necessary to engineer a global monetary crisis which will destroy their economic systems. Then they will have no choice but to accept assistance and control from the UN.

http://farmwars.info/?p=4881
    Last edited by witchy1; 5th January 2011 at 14:59.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Anna (5th January 2011), bluestflame (5th January 2011), Deega (6th January 2011), fifi (5th January 2011), Fractalius (5th January 2011), Zook (5th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Report from Iron Mountain - 1966. Important read

The thing I keep seeing time and time again, is this need to fix things." Oh look, this is going to happen, there is nothing that will fix it, there is no natural order of things, we need to intervene". "We can't have this happen again, we will make legislation to form a plan of action." I presume people have watched "The Trap" bbc series. This sort of thought pattern is all through society. It is related to emotional levels of helplessness and trauma. Attachment to 3rd dimensional truth or logic. The more you meddle the more you feel responsible for the outcome. Which is fine if you think you are doing ok. But when you mess up, you become more locked into servitude.

That article is filled with examples of this neurosis after a good period of incubation.
    Last edited by Fractalius; 5th January 2011 at 12:59.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

For clarity here is the pdf document itself. (79 pages) http://farmwars.info/wp-content/uplo...n_Mountain.pdf

To be clear this report was commissioned for 2 reasons:

1) to consider the problems involved in the contigency of a transition to a general conditon of peace and
    2) to recommend procedures for dealing with this contingency

It involved 15 people from a range of disciplines. The prerequisite appears to have been defined by having done work of distinction in 2 different fields. It took them 2 years and is a unanimous report. It was not meant for public viewing
    It is not know who commisioned it.

The important point is that The Report from Iron Mountain, explains the reality that surrounds us. Regardless of its origin, the concepts presented in it are now being implemented in almost every detail.

"All one has to do is hold the Report in one hand and the daily newspaper in the other to realize that every major trend in American life is conforming to the blueprint. So many things that otherwise are incomprehensible suddenly become clear: foreign aid, wasteful spending, the destruction of American industry, a job corps, gun control, a national police force, the apparent demise of Soviet power, a UN army, disarmament, a world bank, a world money, the surrender of national independence through treaties, and the ecology hysteria. The Report from Iron Mountain is an accurate summary of the plan that has already created our present. It is now shaping our future."

Perhaps in the following 46 years the Georgia guidestones are the final objectives. It also replicates to a degree the percieved "coldness" in Charles's responses.

The first link in post 1 was cited as the page provides for many more findings from other sources to give weight to some of the concepts in the report

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Anna (5th January 2011), Deega (6th January 2011), fifi (5th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Now how did that happen - I checked to see if this report has already been discussed and nothing came up - sorry for duplicating

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    This sounds like the 33's agenda!!!!!!!! I believe this is what is occuring today. As an example:

Cousteau spelled it out. He said:
    What should we do to eliminate suffering and disease? It is a wonderful idea but perhaps not altogether a beneficial one in the long run. If we try to implement it we may jeopardize the future of our species. It’s terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized, and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. This is so horrible to contemplate that we shouldn’t even say it, but it is just as bad not to say it. (22)

Much more and the whole article here http://farmwars.info/?p=4881

The model of Collectivism

The self-proclaimed purpose of the study was to explore various ways to “stabilize society.” Praiseworthy as that may sound, a reading of the Report soon reveals that the word society is used synonymously with the word government. Furthermore, the word stabilize is used as meaning to preserve and to perpetuate. It is clear from the start that the nature of the study was to analyze the different ways a government can perpetuate itself in power, ways to control its citizens and prevent them from rebelling.

It was stated at the beginning of the Report that morality was not an issue. The study did not address questions of right or wrong; nor did it deal with such concepts as freedom or human rights. Ideology was not an issue, nor patriotism, nor religious precepts.

Titles:

A NEW DEFINITION OF PEACE
    A SOPHISTICATED FORM OF SLAVERY
    BLOOD GAMES
    FINDING A CREDIBLE GLOBAL THREAT
    THE ENVIRONMENTAL-POLLUTION MODEL - … It may be, for instance, that gross pollution of the environment can eventually replace the possibility of mass destruction by nuclear weapons as the principal apparent threat to the survival of the species. Poisoning of the air, and of the principal sources of food and water supply, is already well advanced, and at first glance would seem promising in this respect; it constitutes a threat that can be dealt with only through social organization and political power. …

ENVIRONMENTALISM A SUBSTITUTE FOR WAR -

HUMANITY ITSELF IS THE TARGET - The Club of Rome is a group of global planners who annually release end-of-world scenarios based on predictions of overpopulation and famine....
    In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. … All these dangers are caused by human intervention. … The real enemy, then, is humanity itself. (19)

A PLOT FOR ECONOMIC CRISIS
    ........Production and consumption must be curtailed. To bring that about, those nations must submit to rationing, taxation, and political domination by world government. They will probably not do that voluntarily, he says, so they will have to be forced. To accomplish that, it will be necessary to engineer a global monetary crisis which will destroy their economic systems. Then they will have no choice but to accept assistance and control from the UN.

http://farmwars.info/?p=4881

Thanks Witchy1,

Great of you to follow up on this tread!

When I first listened to the video, I was heartstruck, couldn't believe that the American Elites had chosen the path to war instead of peace...!

America at war is one great stimulus to the economy, and I think that was the line chosen instead of the uncertain economy of peace (what do we know of it?).

Yes!, your insight on what is going on seem to fit in quite well with the Report on Iron Mountain.

What is it we may do to change the direction of the US government and NATO?

Hmm!, would this have an effect...?, we need to pull together somehow, we need to synergise our thoughts processes such that we send vibrational intentions (war is useless, we have the knowhow to stimulate the economy without war!) to world leaders..., would this work, was it ever tried...?, I'm maybe dreaming...!

All my blessings.

Deega

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

witchy1 (6th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hiya Deega, I cant believe this hasnt had more "air time"...... We need to understand the history of where we are today - and I think this gives us much insight.

I wonder with Charles disclosure if we are in the midst of what David Icke calls problem chaos solution - (or something like that). Odds on they knew the depopulation statements would create great angst. (although one has to believe in overpopulation to begin with, which I dont) However once the concept of depopulation is absorbed will we then go to tptb and ask them for a solution (or if we ask for an alternative solution, then they already have one planned). This would be the envisaged predictable pathway of us minions I suspect going on Davids statements

Also Charles said the 33 had been in control for 000's of years (from memory) He did NOT say the depopulation agenda and other matters had been around that long as well.....therefore the assumption must be that these concepts are in the recent past........ From the 1960's it appears.... and the plans have evolved and maybe continue to evolve into what we have today. Is it changable - who knows, but its got to be worth a try. The Georgia guidestones are however "set in concrete" so to speak!!!! Wonder if that the clear message to us all.

What confused me was how they would get buy in from other countries - but looks like with the FDA setting up in other countries will provide them the all power and leverage required to carry it out. Which intimates a foregone conclusion. I really really hope I am wrong - and there is alway hope, and I am the eternal optomist.

They have to bring down the economic collapse of the States first, then we will have a boarderless planet from an economics perspective...then the NWO begins. Although it does appear that they are doing this plus eugenics at the same time......I cant help but wonder what the hurry is............ How far away is Planet X??? Are they going to zap the faraday cage around the earth and set us free??????

Now we appear to have the 33, but remember the illumanati havent disappeared. Charles said that the 33 know whats going on and dont interfere unless its relevant. Perhaps we have 2 sets of agendas, well 3 if you include the reptiles.......and they all probably think they are in charge! hahaha....no wonder we are in a pickle

In regards the vids (cant get 1 to go) but for what its worth, personally I always prefer to read the written document (if available) first. This allows me to spend some time digesting the context in which it is written and the statements and facts as written - then I will seek out others opinions (e.g via Vids/forum). It pays to be able to critique the document first so you can have a considered opinion and not rely on others interpretation - otherwise one cannot be objective. This one is huge I must add and am still absorbing it all.

I am pleased I am not the only one who thinks this is entirely relevant.
    Last edited by witchy1; 6th January 2011 at 07:05.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Deega (6th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

How to expand the power in times of peace ?

the 'Report from the Iron Mountain' is most likely a sincere study into how to keep the power over the public if the public is not willing to go to war to expand the Empire by conquest

Unfortunately the public by manipulation still does what it's told and enlist to fight and die for the Globelites in government

the struggle for a World government is the reason for the distress of the world and it is perpetrated by the 'Bank of Zion'

Stay informed and Stop fighting their wars people !

---

As the Report suggests 'the Alien Agenda' is just a big Psyop to distract and unite the public - which according to the paper is slowly being poisoned already through the drinking waters !

It's interesting to notice that the 'Iron Mountain Report' didn't think the public would be fooled by an artificial ET hype - but here we are 40 years later discussing pages upn down the plethora of various ET factions

I guess TPTB are happy in their wrong assessments of our intelligence - well it could be the fluoride ! ( if that makes you feel better in the inadequacy to discern facts from fiction )
    Last edited by RedeZra; 6th January 2011 at 22:23.

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Yes! Witchy1, thanks for the reply, a few comments.

Quote Hiya Deega, I cant believe this hasnt had more "air time"...... We need to understand the history of where we are today - and I think this gives us much insight.
    You’re right, but I wonder if ever we would have, if it would of make a difference...? As you know Henry Deacon came with this information, that a few years back, not many were curious of the Report. And even so, what could we made of it..., it the US government, the Pentagon, the CIA, and the Corporate Finance, how do one group of people influence decisions of these groups...?

Quote Also Charles said the 33 had been in control for 000's of years (from memory) He did NOT say the depopulation agenda and other matters had been around that long as well.....therefore the assumption must be that these concepts are in the recent past........ From the 1960's it appears.... and the plans have evolved and maybe continue to evolve into what we have today. Is it changable - who knows, but its got to be worth a try. The Georgia guidestones are however "set in concrete" so to speak!!!! Wonder if that the clear message to us all.
    If the 33 have had control for 000’s of years, they are Reptilians, and we were somehow brought here with another type of alien being, I like Zachary Stichin theory that humans were biological engineered by the Annunaki, at least, we know our creators name. As per Charles comments, for what I have listened, he doesn’t show empathy to people, he doesn’t show being a spiritual being, at least, he has human form for what I could see, is he something else...?, and what would that be...?

On the Georgia Guidestones, the overpopulation question is shocking for those who would die, and it’s a NWO, where people will have to live a particular way...!, do we have any leverage here, Yes!, we do if we keep on discussing, and try to form a wave of discontent in hoping that it could materialized in actions (organized groups with determinate goals).

Quote They have to bring down the economic collapse of the States first, then we will have a boarderless planet from an economics perspective...then the NWO begins. Although it does appear that they are doing this plus eugenics at the same time......I cant help but wonder what the hurry is............ How far away is Planet X??? Are they going to zap the faraday cage around the earth and set us free??????
    Let hope that the economic collapse of the States doesn’t happen, we will all suffer somehow. And, the United Nations is progressing slowly, but surely toward that end. If this NWO is looking for the betterment of people, we will be well off, but, will it be...?, I don’t know...!

Quote Now we appear to have the 33, but remember the illumanati havent disappeared. Charles said that the 33 know whats going on and dont interfere unless its relevant. Perhaps we have 2 sets of agendas, well 3 if you include the reptiles.......and they all probably think they are in charge! hahaha....no wonder we are in a pickle
    Yes!, for all we know, and unfortunately, we don’t know much, and for those in control, that’s what they want, we are then easy prey...! And if we think of the potential of others ET beings that we don’t even talked about, they probably have their agenda also, whoua, awesome...!, but how interesting....!

And like you, I’m anxious to have a read of vid transcript, I had a hard time trying to listen, I miss many things he said..., anyway, will be glad to read and make comments.

All my blessings.
    Deega

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

witchy1 (6th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Inside Iron Mountain:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Deega (4th October 2014), Midnight Rambler (6th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thanks Buares to share this video, I don't know if it fit in the content of the Report Iron Mountain?, maintaining war for economical purposes..!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

There are other similar reports. War has many uses, it maintains the security forces in the US, the budget of the US military, maintains secret committees who uses the military arm of the US for its own ends, financial aspects of maintaining the military power and the political power that comes with it, it maintains secret governments within the known government. It reduces the population as well as focusing the attention of the public away from the control that is being maintained over them, war is used against those that seek peace, a world as a whole doesn't not know peace it has ever had it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Deega (4th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Yes Bogeyman, you pretty much have all the ingredients to maintained Wars!, as in the Report Iron Mountain.

But, I would stress the importance of the Financial World controling all these ingredients, as you know, the fundamental reason for War is economics!, and at times, we see some Religions mixed in!

The best to you!

28. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Hi All,

Some of you, probably, are not aware of a Report that was ask by the US government in the early ’60, release in 1967 (Top Secret) and should not be made public. Lately, a participant of the Report renders it public. It's a 14 parts VD, here I post the first half of the Report for not to overload the server.

Is the Report credible? , be the judge.

The first video starts at 4 minutes.

I wish you All best of love and Light.

Deega

Hello Deega,

What follows in the truth about this document.

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX.

For all other Deborah Tavares hoaxes (NASA, Silent Weapons, Iron Mountain, Agenda 21, PG&E Fires, Genocide), click here: https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation).

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    (Jeff Rense is not involved in the hoax.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKZSTbtBgo (at 13:00-16:10, 18:30-28:40);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 37:50-39:30, 40:45-41:25, 42:40-43:00);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k&t=2551s (at 59:15-106:05);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (at 25:05-26:10);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3JfZDyj0KU (at 100:30-105:40).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D78hBBAH7hk (at 100:30-105:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_n3v3CxQH8 (at 34:40-37:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPISSEErIs4 (at 25:05-26:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llh0ULNz918 (at 18:15-21:30)

THE DOCUMENT:

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/Rep..._Iron_Mountain (NOTE WEBSITE).

THE HOAX: In THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX, Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims to have discovered another "secret" and/or "leaked" and/or "suppressed" government document which she claims "proves" that ALL ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES ("global warming", "climate change", increased drought, fires, etc.) ARE "ENGINEERED" by the U.S. government to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, none of these claims about this document are so.

The Report From Iron Mountain ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE ("TRFIM") was a 1967 book of POLITICAL SATIRE written by Leonard C. Lewin which was SO POPULAR and SO WIDELY READ that it actually made the "New York Times Best Seller List". (So much for Deborah Tavares' "secret", "leaked" or "suppressed" document story.). It is not a "secret", "leaked" or "suppressed" government document. Lewin was not a whistle blower. He was a political commentator.

It was 1967. It was the middle of the Vietnam War. Lewin was critical of U.S. policy because the U.S. had been in an almost perpetual state of war for decades and he believed (perhaps correctly) that the U.S. economy was too dependent upon military spending. In criticizing this U.S policy, Lewin SARCASTICALLY observed that U.S. policy makers MUST HAVE BELIEVED THAT THE U.S. COULD NOT AFFORD PEACE (meaning that if the U.S. was not actually engaged in perpetual wars, the U.S. government and the U.S. economy might actually collapse).

Lewin sought to make a MOCKERY of this U.S. war policy and the ABSURDITY of the beliefs that apparently underlied it. Lewin wanted to publicly EMBARRASS and HUMILIATE U.S. policy makers who supported a policy of perpetual war. So, he wrote "The Report From Iron Mountain ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE" (the book's FULL title). (Note that it is the FINAL SEVEN WORDS of this title which reveal Lewin's TRUE thesis statement.)

So, in writing TRFIM, Lewin pretended to be an imaginary committee of the U.S. government which pretended to "report" to these very same U.S. policy makers (whom he sought to EMBARRASS and HUMILIATE) that PEACE WAS POSSIBLE, BUT NOT DESIRABLE (hence, the FULL title to Lewin's book). In writing TRFIM (and in pretending to be an imaginary committee of the U.S. government), Lewin pretended to "report" to U.S. policy makers that the U.S. economy was so dependent on perpetual war that "IF PEACE BROKE OUT", THE U.S. GOVERNMENT WOULD BE FORCED TO CREATE "FAKE ENEMIES" (called "alternative enemies") TO JUSTIFY "FAKE WARS" (called "credible substitutes" for wars) AGAINST THOSE "FAKE ENEMIES" in order to prop up the U.S. government and the U.S. economy. (Note here how Lewin OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging perpetual wars by making it EVEN MORE ABSURD than it already was.).

Specifically, in writing TRFIM (and in pretending to be an imaginary committee of the U.S. government), Lewin pretended to "report" to U.S. policy makers that "IF PEACE BROKE OUT", THE U.S. GOVERNMENT WOULD BE FORCED TO CREATE "FAKE ALIEN LIFE FORMS" (which will not actually exist) and ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES like pollution so as to justify "FAKE WARS" against those "FAKE ENEMIES" in order to to prop up the U.S. economy. (Note here how Lewin OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging perpetual wars by making it EVEN MORE ABSURD than it already was.). It was absolutely brilliant.

Deborah Tavares claims that the ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES in the book refer to "global warming", "climate change", increased drought, fires, etc. But, this is not so. The book's environmental focus is on environmental POLLUTION , not global warming, climate change, drought or fires. Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims that the U.S. Government actually uses these "engineered" ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES as "weapons" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind (SOMETHING NOT IN THE BOOK). But, this claim is not so.

The premise of Lewin's book was that the U.S. economy is so dependent on military spending that "IF PEACE BROKE OUT", the U.S. would be forced to CREATE "FAKE ENEMIES" to "justify" "FAKE WARS" against those "FAKE ENEMIES" to prop up the U.S. economy. Lewin did not intend the readers of his book to believe that the U.S. government was ACTUALLY creating ALIEN LIFE FORMS (which will not exist) or ACTUALLY creating ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES like pollution. Instead, Lewin merely used those two absurd examples of "FAKE enemies" TO MAKE A MOCKERY of how far the U.S. government would go TO CREATE FAKE ENEMIES TO JUSTIFY FAKE WARS to prop up the U.S. economy.

Lewin created TRFIM to read like an official U.S. government committee "REPORT" to U.S. policy makers IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY EMBARRASS AND HUMILIATE U.S. POLICY MAKERS WHO SUPPORTED PERPETUAL WAR (by making their policy of perpetual war APPEAR EVEN MORE "ABSURD" THAN IT ALREADY WAS). It worked. Lewin (like Van Dyke above) incorporated REAL scientific studies into his work to make it look more realistic. A division of Simon & Schuster published Lewin's book.

As if to prove that Lewin was the REAL author of TRFIM, when an unauthorized publisher later re-published his book without his permission (and without paying him royalties), HE SUED THE RE-PUBLISHER AND WON A LARGE SETTLEMENT, something that would have been impossible if the book had actually been written by a REAL "committee of the U. S. government" as Tavares falsely claims.

PROOF:

http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/..._iron_mountain

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Report_from_Iron_Mountain

http://scua.library.umass.edu/umarmot/lewin-leonard-c/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Re..._Iron_Mountain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_C._Lewin

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/feb/01/news/mn-3716

https://www.biblio.com/leonard-c-lewin/author/560147

CONCLUSION:
    Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', TRFIM DOES NOT "PROVE" THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS ACTUALLY CREATING "ENGINEERED" ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES (such as "global warming", "climate change", "engineered drought", fires, etc.) TO USE AS "WEAPONS" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind (something not in the book). To the contrary, SWFQW actually reflects an effort on the part of a single American civilian, THROUGH THE CLEVER USE OF FICTION, to call attention to U.S. war policies that he perceived as harmful to Americans. Deborah Tavares knew the truth about the document all along, but she decided to lie to the American people about it anyway in order to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. https://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...congess-denial

So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

Youtube video on this very hoax by Virgo Triad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqQReWw_Dk

For the hoaxes of ANTHONY WILLIAMS, click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...-Troy-Williams)

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970

For the hoaxes of CARL MILLER, click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...161#post229161

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

For the hoaxes of DEBRA JONES, click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...352#post230352;
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bra-Jones-Hoax.

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    Snoop4truth is an attorney, an investigative journalist and a whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm Deborah Tavares. Instead, Snoop4truth revealed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE that such intentional fraud inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for Deborah Tavares' role in the "Judge DALE Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have revealed this information here.

The message to all charlatans and hoaxers? Just tell the truth. The truth does not fear investigation. Only lies fear investigation. The truth can be supported by using the truth. Only lies must be supported by using hoaxes (other lies). There is no such thing as a "good reason" to intentionally defraud the American people, not even to make a popular (and sensational) conspiracy theory appear to be true.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" ---Voltaire,

29. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th May 2020)

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Snoop: So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

Youtube video on this very hoax by Virgo Triad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqQReWw_Dk

Last edited by Gemma13; 24th May 2020 at 13:38.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

norman (1st January 2024)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,057 times in 8,171 posts

A period of enforced passivity, not peace.

Here's the original video again 2 hours 21 minutes

https://rumble.com/v2kuyqw-iron-moun...r-tyranny.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2i9j8w/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Satori (1st January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast