Thread: Past life regression and strange dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Past life regression and strange dreams

Hi all

Might seem a daft question but, is it posible to find out who or what you were in a past life without being regressed.

I have been having a re-occurring dream lately which I had years ago, only this time there seems to be more information in it. I will try and explain the brunt of the dream below....

I moved into a large oldish house with my family, While hunting around the nooks and crannies I cam across a discoloured wall in the cellar. Knocking this through, It went to a staircase which then took me 2 layers below ground, this led to a large room with a massive explosion type hole in the floor which dropped another level into what resembles a huge parking lot type space.

This had another door which went down another stare case which now is 4 levels below the house and went to a street outside of it. This street was lit up with weired street lights and looked for all intense and purposes like a normal street at night.

There were people down there working in warehouse type places producing packaged items.

Now, each time I have had this dream it changes slightly in regards to whom is with me there and people and things I see, but, it is always the same route to get there and the street and warehouses are always the same.

I actually chatted to a person this time who told me that because I had been observed going there a lot, and now that I had seen way too much, if ever I told anyone about it things would happen to my family!!!!!

Lol, I know this is only a dream but it is very strange how over the past years it has been the same.

Anyone else experience this???

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

meeradas (3rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: Past life regression and strange dreams

I had sth alike around 1990.
    It was there for around two months.
    Every night, i went to the same place, and explored it more.
    It went as far as me being able to enter it purposely.
    Thru it, i found out that i could indeed bilocate consciously [on this plane, what-/whereever that is],
    and that the further down you go, the farther up you re-emerge.

Keep going, Ammit.
    No fear, no expectations.

PS: Can't say the whole thing is about past lives, though.
    PPS: Mine started of as dream, then went on to a different level [see above].
    Last edited by meeradas; 3rd January 2012 at 14:44.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Ammit (3rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

The more I've learned about past lives, the more I've realized that we in the West are just clueless about a lot of things. I've never had the experience myself, but I also accept that I may have in the past and didn't realize what it was.

I'm attaching the link to a book that I found useful during my search for answers. http://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Past.../dp/055357485X

Basically, it's a parent's guide to understanding their kid when they believe that the kid is talking about things that they shouldn't know about or understand. I really enjoyed this book because as a parent I look at what my kid is interested in and wonder if his interest came from a past life (since he's non-verbal at this point, I can only speculate). The author makes a lot of sense when she suggests that we carry over interests from other lives we've lived.

I haven't gotten a chance to do some of the work Discovering your past lives (link below); however, thumbing through it, I get the sense that it could be really helpful.

http://www.amazon.com/Discovering-Yo...5622684&sr=1-1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

Ammit (3rd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I regressed myself during meditation as a teenager, I got the same motive in dreams over the years again and again and got this confirmed by a psychic (Carol Clarke), whom I didn't tell about those experiences. - To me it seems it's a perfectly natural talent, just as seeing auras, ESP, OBEs, but also telekinesis, levitation and all the rest of it.

I mean if a regression is someone taking you by the hand to make a walk through the subconscious, why shouldn't it be possible to go for a walk by oneself?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ammit (3rd January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012), Turcurulin (23rd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Thanks all.
    Meeradas, The dream indeed progresses and it seems I learn a different part of it each time, it always follows me having a sleep and waking as usual, but instead of getting up as I normally would, i stay in bed and fall back to sleep, then, boom im there. Very strange.

kcbc2010, I will check out that book.

Chiquetet, I quite agree, why shouldn't it be possible to go for a walk by oneself, or maybe we do???

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

+ Reply to Thread