Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we heal the world?

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Default Can we heal the world?

Dear Forum members,

I only joined a couple of months ago, and I have learned so much from you all -
    about the impending changes that will affect our planet in December 2012.
    And about the reptilians who have taken over the people in power.
    And about the darkness that fights the light in our world.

My question is, can we heal the world?

I am naturally lazy, and I have found that since joining this forum, I tend to sit and read, follow links and watch videos, anything that prevents me from shutting down the computer and getting on with life.

However, if we all join together to send out healing, what a strength that would be!

I propose that all at the same time, for only 10 minutes, we summon up all the light we can.
    This could be by prayers, by visualising, by meditating or by chanting a mantra.
    Whatever suits you.

I propose that we send this light to those dark areas of our world, the sick, the hungry, the elderly, the frail and those in power who are taken over by greed and malevolence.
    Open them to the light of God and angels.

I am going to start tonight with my husband, at midnight GMT.
    If anybody can join me, let me know by posting a reply.
    You will need to check your time difference.

I will do this every night at midnight for ten minutes.

Are you with me?

With love,
    Jessamy.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Anchor (6th January 2012), another bob (4th January 2012), Caren (5th January 2012), CeltMan (5th January 2012), christian (5th January 2012), John Parslow (4th January 2012), music (4th January 2012), Ria (4th January 2012), Samsara (5th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: Can we heal the world?

A great and noble thought. I try to do this everyday. I would love to join you but I believe that in my eastern time zone I will be deep asleep at your midnight. I'll try to be there astrally!!

Best Wishes Jessamy!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Caren (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    A great and noble thought. I try to do this everyday. I would love to join you but I believe that in my eastern time zone I will be deep asleep at your midnight. I'll try to be there astrally!!

Best Wishes Jessamy!!
    Dear Amysenthia,

Perhaps you could choose a second sitting at a time convenient for anyone else in your part of the planet.
    That might help some other people too!!

Thankyou for replying.
    With love,
    jessamy.

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

If I am awake I will do it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

jessamy99 (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

A prayer send from the heart and mind raisies vibration
    A prayer made manefest in aciton of the hands changes the world.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

another bob (4th January 2012), Caren (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by jessamy99 (here)
    However, if we all join together to send out healing, what a strength that would be!
    http://www.vipassana.com/meditation/facets_of_metta.php

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    http://www.vipassana.com/meditation/facets_of_metta.php

Every aspect of our lives is connected to every other aspect of our lives. This truth is the basis for an awakened life. When we live with integrity, we further enhance intimacy with ourselves by being able to rejoice, taking active delight in our actions. Rejoicing opens us tremendously, dissolving our barriers, thereby enabling intimacy to extend to all of life. Joy has so much capacity to eliminate separation that the Buddha said, "Rapture is the gateway to nirvana."

Dear Another Bob,

Thankyou for this link.
    I particularly like the quote I inserted above.
    Well worth the read.

Everything is really in our true self, so loving the self is not just the beginning, but also the end.

With love,
    and thankyou for the comment,
    Jessamy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

another bob (5th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Hi Jessamy. I try to radiate Love for the planet and people continuously, and the power of Love is intense. Time zones and syncronised meditation - all very good, but we are fundamentally contacting and channeling an energy that is beyond space and time. It's good for us to meditate as a group, and can be highly supportive and a good motivator, so for this reason your idea is a good one. Ultimately though, I don't feel syncronisation is essential for the outcome. Becoming properly seated in the heartspace, and being able to share the beauty we find there is the more important idea here.

Haha, yes, beware the inactivity that the computer fosters. The alternative forum community sometimes reminds me of an old punk song:

"45 revolutions, playing on my stereo.
    Not one revolution on the street.
    Vinyl solutions, many as you want.
    Not one solution for the street."

Blitz - "45 Revolutions"

I like your idea of focussed Love for the world. Sounds like one solution to me, and one that can be done sitting down too, so both our highest principles and our laziness are catered for.

Bless you.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Amysenthia (5th January 2012), another bob (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)
    Hi Jessamy. I try to radiate Love for the planet and people continuously, and the power of Love is intense. Time zones and syncronised meditation - all very good, but we are fundamentally contacting and channeling an energy that is beyond space and time. It's good for us to meditate as a group, and can be highly supportive and a good motivator, so for this reason your idea is a good one. Ultimately though, I don't feel syncronisation is essential for the outcome. Becoming properly seated in the heartspace, and being able to share the beauty we find there is the more important idea here.

Haha, yes, beware the inactivity that the computer fosters. The alternative forum community sometimes reminds me of an old punk song:

Blitz - "45 Revolutions"

I like your idea of focussed Love for the world. Sounds like one solution to me, and one that can be done sitting down too, so both our highest principles and our laziness are catered for.

Bless you.
    Dear Music,

I actually agree that us sitting at different times to do a healing would probably work just as well.
    I just thought it might encourage us to turn off the technology for 10 minutes and join in at a definite time with a group.

But please do what you feel.
    Time doesn't really exist, but in our minds it does.

With love,
    Jessamy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

music (4th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Blitz - "45 Revolutions"

Bless you.
    Dear Music,

I actually agree that us sitting at different times to do a healing would probably work just as well.
    I just thought it might encourage us to turn off the technology for 10 minutes and join in at a definite time with a group.

With love,
    Jessamy.
    But I am with you. When in the heart, I am with you always, because there we are one

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

jessamy99 (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Blitz - "45 Revolutions"

Bless you.
    Dear Music,

With love,
    Jessamy.
    But I am with you. When in the heart, I am with you always, because there we are one
    Dear Music,

I feel that you are with me and you are in my heart also.
    I too have found that meditating in one's heartspace and sharing the love and light there is very powerful.
    However, when doing this with one other person, the light is not doubled, but made one hundred times more powerful.
    I thought if we could all do this together, we might just have the strength to heal the world.

I might be wrong, but it won't hurt to try.

Still, I realise that other times zones might find this time too difficult to access.
    So maybe those people could choose a convenient time to share with some people in their areas.

Just a thought, Music.
    All given in love,
    Jessamy.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

music (5th January 2012), shamanseeker (4th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

We poured light into every country and asked for healing.
    There were quite a few beings with us.
    It was powerful.

With love,
    Jessamy.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Caren (5th January 2012), music (5th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Yes.

I cant post just "Yes", so I will add stuff.

Even this thread will have contributed in some small way to the healing potential.

It may sound like a stupid question, but are you sure Gaia wants to be healed? If you are fanatical about the healing process like me, you will need that answer before acting so as to be sure freewill is not violated.

So why not ask her. I did - all the signs point to yes. She has no vocal voice, so she shows it in what you see, hear, feel, taste and otherwise experience when you contemplate the need to act in this manner.

As I read it, we are recommended to restore our relationship with Gaia and our responsibility for the actions we take at her expense - what better healing can that potentiate?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

another bob (5th January 2012), Caren (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Dear Anchor,

Thankyou for that!
    Yes, I was sure. But I am glad you have confirmed it.
    I am also agreeing with your answer to my question.

Bless you!
    With love,
    Jessamy.

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Yes.

I cant post just "Yes", so I will add stuff.

Even this thread will have contributed in some small way to the healing potential.

It may sound like a stupid question, but are you sure Gaia wants to be healed? If you are fanatical about the healing process like me, you will need that answer before acting so as to be sure freewill is not violated.

So why not ask her. I did - all the signs point to yes. She has no vocal voice, so she shows it in what you see, hear, feel, taste and otherwise experience when you contemplate the need to act in this manner.

As I read it, we are recommended to restore our relationship with Gaia and our responsibility for the actions we take at her expense - what better healing can that potentiate?
    How wonderfully true Anchor.......stay well
    Hope you dont mind..the following was written by my wife a while back and i think that it has some reference to what you are saying....thankx
    May the Creator intervene with the dance of peace of our Grandmothers in unity with our Grandfathers strength. May we all stand with our Tree brothers while the sacred sister wind encompasses us with the breath of the Great Spirit.

May the seven bundles of the sacred pipe of white buffalo calf woman be once again joined in prayer and song to fill our hearts in all sacred directions with the true purpose of our beings in this sacred hoop of life.

In Oneness may we all replace our original stones in the medicine wheel of the Great Mystery. As we raise our eyes to Grandfather Sun and Grandmother Moon may we remember the WAY! and that we are still connected to our Sacred Mother Earth.

As she has always done and continues to be the heartbeat within us joining our soul into our physical journey.
    Let us in Oneness once again know the truth of our own heart beat and the one beside us and all those that also came before us.

As the north star glistens in the darkness of night it shows us the greatness of the Thunder Beings and the unending creation energy for those who choose to see it and hear it and share it and be it and allow it to BE.

In my humble opinion ownership is not of a value that is placed by any mans decision of worth. Being connected in all ways is who we are - that is Creators way. Try to also remember Mother Earth is also alive and she is dancing in her journey with Creator –

as she passes beside you embrace her with heart and soul and dance with her, love with her, learn with her,be guided by her, open to her and share this with all in your family circles and your place upon her she will share with you.

As we are born it is a message that we are more than the dust upon her beauty - as we walk many things are brought forward for us to know and share, dream and do- and in humbleness we once again travel back through the mere dust back to our Loving Creator. I may not see you ever - yet I know you - as you all know me-as all knows each in unity of the Great Spirit. And I do pray for ALL as I have been shown since birth - as I do see beyond the form of this short earth walk.

Know we walk together - one step or two does not matter the time, what matters is the unity of all of our steps with Mother earth and her ability to lead us if we take but a moment to feel what she is sharing so we can all dance in her wisdom. As the time of the sacred bundles is upon us - May Creator Bless ALL with the KNOWING and may JUSTICE of HIS Will be done. And may we ALL see ourselves and each other as Creator does.
    Last edited by Patrikas; 5th January 2012 at 01:29. Reason: Addition

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Anchor (5th January 2012), another bob (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (5th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Michael Jackson The Starseed Started The Work With Many Others Whom Incarnated from many different Star Systems Here On Gaia For This Sole Purpose, So Lets Finish It and Seal It Shut Collectively As One! Enjoy These Tune's as well as the messages, You World Healing Nuggets.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 5th January 2012 at 01:24.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Amysenthia (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (5th January 2012), Patrikas (5th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I want to thank you all for your support.
    This world is such a beautiful place.

However, I am changing the time to 11pm instead of midnight, from tomorrow (Thursday).
    i hope this suits you all.

With love,
    Jessamy.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Caren (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

If i may, i would like to ad this frequency to the thread and Gaia.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

another bob (5th January 2012), Caren (5th January 2012), CeltMan (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (5th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Jessamy! I do that prayer every night. I ask God to surround the world with the light of the holy spirit to help heal the people of the world. I will definitely be doing it again tonight. So count me in!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

jessamy99 (5th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Hi Jessamy

Great idea.

I have just done that, before & after doing my bi- daily absent healing routine.

As you know, I have been inclined to do that for the past month or so.

I usuallly envelop the Planet in emerald green healing light.

W.F. your 'frequency link' was very helpful, as an aid to focussing whilst doing that exsersise.
    Do you have the actual web link, I would like to save it so as to apply it as above?
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

37. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

jessamy99 (5th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast