+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Default Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

Robert Stanley will be interviewing Alex Collier on the Unicus Radio Hour this Thursday, January 5:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour

The same link allows access to the archive of the show.

Alex is a contactee who provided us with much useful info0rmation on the Andromedan civilization. While we think of prominent people in the field as somehow making a great deal of profit from their endeavors, in actual fact many of them may find themselves excluded from useful work and may suffer financially for the role they play. Certainly Alex has paid a heavy price for his contributions.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

alxz (8th January 2012), bodhii71 (6th January 2012), Calz (7th January 2012), Caren (10th February 2012), Chucky (6th January 2012), crosby (4th January 2012), Daft Ada (5th January 2012), Enquiring1 (5th January 2012), Eric (7th January 2012), galilava (5th February 2012), ghostrider (5th February 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), jackovesk (5th January 2012), jjjones (5th January 2012), mab777 (5th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), mattymoto (5th January 2012), Mike (4th February 2012), Ontarioguy (5th February 2012), ponda (4th January 2012), Rodrigo (5th February 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Sith73 (5th January 2012), Star Tsar (5th January 2012), Strat (5th February 2012), sygh (5th February 2012), THIRDEYE (5th January 2012), ViralSpiral (5th January 2012), Vrilya (5th January 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (5th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re:Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

thank you Zillah, i will definitely be watching. i really like alex collier.
    regards, corson

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Enquiring1 (5th January 2012), Ontarioguy (5th February 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012), Zillah (5th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re:Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

2012.....?
    Last edited by sidh25; 5th January 2012 at 01:39.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sidh25 For This Post:

karelia (5th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

Quote Posted by sidh25 (here)
    2012.....?
    What do you mean? This Thursday he will be on, ofcourse talking about what lays ahead in 2012 and answering questions. He's already been on Robert Stanley's Unicus Magazine Talk Radio show twice already. Maybe you could think of some questions to ask him.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

schneider (5th January 2012), WhiteFeather (5th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thursday Peeps
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I hope Alex is doing better. I can't wait to hear what he has to say and if it jibes with what Tolec has been saying.(andromedacouncil.com)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Enquiring1 (5th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), slipknotted (5th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I can't hear tonights broadcast with that link.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

can't wait! i have go through other guys messages like David Icke-Max Magan-Bob Dean..ect but it doesn't connect with me close as Alex Collier. he's one of the guy i want to sit down have a coffee with.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (5th January 2012), Enquiring1 (5th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), truth4me (5th January 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (5th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    I hope Alex is doing better. I can't wait to hear what he has to say and if it jibes with what Tolec has been saying.(andromedacouncil.com)
    He is doing better for sure, if you check the last two times he has been on RS's radio show, you can hear the most recent updates, and he does talk to and interact with Tolec a little bit both times. I think the basic difference between the two is that Alex has always been talking to The Zenetea, which come from a star system that orbits the star Mirach in the Andromedan Constellation. While Tolec is pretty much talking to Pleiadians, both races are from The Andromedan Council , just the different races would have slightly different informations and I think that's why there are few times where the stuff doesn't line up between Alex and Tolec. But for the most part it completely does align.
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Stan
    Its not until tomorrow night, Thursday. Today is Wednesday. You have to listen when it's Thursday evening in the East Coast of The United States.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2012), schneider (5th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    can't wait! i have go through other guys messages like David Icke-Max Magan-Bob Dean..ect but it doesn't connect with me close as Alex Collier. he's one of the guy i want to sit down have a coffee with.
    yes, I agree with you. Some of the" off the record" stuff would be great.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    He is doing better for sure, if you check the last two times he has been on RS's radio show, you can hear the most recent updates, and he does talk to and interact with Tolec a little bit both times. I think the basic difference between the two is that Alex has always been talking to The Zenetea, which come from a star system that orbits the star Mirach in the Andromedan Constellation. While Tolec is pretty much talking to Pleiadians, both races are from The Andromedan Council , just the different races would have slightly different informations and I think that's why there are few times where the stuff doesn't line up between Alex and Tolec. But for the most part it completely does align.
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Stan
    Its not until tomorrow night, Thursday. Today is Wednesday. You have to listen when it's Thursday evening in the East Coast of The United States.
    Silly me again

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

No worries, Stan. It's ok.

For those that haven't yet, I suggest at least listening to the other two times that he has been on RS's site Blog Talk Radio, so you can at least be most caught up to date with the "current" happenings.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Just found this ;-

Sapere aude

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Good Find Taurean, there should be one more as he's done two so far recently on Robert Stanley's Blog Talk Radio.

23. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Quote Posted by sidh25 (here)
    2012.....?
    What do you mean? This Thursday he will be on, ofcourse talking about what lays ahead in 2012 and answering questions. He's already been on Robert Stanley's Unicus Magazine Talk Radio show twice already. Maybe you could think of some questions to ask him.
    Tell me !
    Truthfulllllllly. When should i start to bring my family together? (not that i'm not trying). so i can have them ready for a change that i/we can only help them with?
    Who has 90% + of the puzzle pieces together, in and out of the alternative community?
    ........ Thanks....... Easy answer is quite welcome.... Long answer is also welcome, for the prosperity of the alternative community who is indulged in finding it for themselves..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

thanks dreamsindigital. i listened to the december radio show with alex,tolec and robert and i must say it was one of the best shows i have heard. the people calling in to the show were awesome as well. can't wait to here the show tonight

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

@ Benny
    No one has all the pieces of the puzzle. Even my best advice is only coming from experience etc and what my feelings are, and what knowledge I carry. And, I can say we are going to experience a lot of changes this year. Some are going to be bad, some are going to be positive and some middle of the road. Even, what Alex Collier has laid out in his past two interviews on RS's show has been primarily what he's been saying all along. No one is going to come down and save our asses, we have to be our own saviors. Learn to respect our selves and eachother, etc. That things are eventually going to get better, but the fight isn't over yet. Which it's not. I strongly suggest you and others listen to the past two interviews he's done on RS's Blog Talk Radio. Taurean was kind and generous enough to post one of them. The other is available on RS's Unicusmagazine site. I have to say it's one of the reasons I've respected Alex Collier all along, he doesn't toss out all this "love and light" stuff, he sticks very much in reality and very middle of the road. And, he's never claimed to in anyway know 100% of everything, but shares with us what he does know. Plus he doesn't give out predictions, only Probabilities and Possibilities, with the hope that we are all capable of understanding one of the most basic laws of the Universe "Things Change." He's never claimed to be a prophet and never turned this into a money making adventure. That's Integrity.

@ Schneider

I agree! I hope Tolec and Alex get the opportunity to talk more again this time. It's so interesting listening to two different Andromedan Council contactees. I would love to see them doing more together in the future. It's always interesting listening to them compare notes from their different contacts. I hope some people from the boards here call into the show tonight and ask some interesting questions, really get those boys talking.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

bennycog (6th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Bumping, The show starts at 8:00 Peeps

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Speed bump 6 minutes to Collier.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

alxz (8th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

2 minutes to collier.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

alxz (8th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast