1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

lol did you hear the start of the show - classic lol

ITS on now!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

robert (6th January 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

This has been a really great show so far, for those that have missed it it is DEFINITELY worth listening to when it's available in the archive.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

shamanseeker (7th January 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member kimmie's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought I missed hearing this interview because I clicked on the link at the last minute of the shows when they were saying their good byes. Luckily the archives are up already. That's super exciting! So happy! Thanks for posting Zillah!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimmie For This Post:

shamanseeker (7th January 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Below is the web site associated with Frank O'Collins who is mentioned by Alex Collier on tonight's radio interview. This site is huge and contains voluminous amounts of reading material. The video is an audio lecture by Frank O'Collins that concerns trusts. Alex mentioned that there are three main trusts (explained on the video) and also something termed The Law which I haven't run across as yet.

Happy reading!

United Society of Free States of Spirits

http://one-heaven.org/

UCADIA: Frank O'Collins Explains Trusts

Last edited by Snowbird; 7th January 2012 at 03:26. Reason: After deciphering the material.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (7th January 2012), Chucky (6th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th January 2012), gooty64 (6th January 2012), ponda (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (6th January 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Probably the highlight/lowlight of the show was Alex Collier cautioning that something may be imminent in the pacific. Affecting Indonesia, Japan and all Pacific coastlines including North American.
    He said that the pent up energy has been being released through volcanic activity for awhile now. But that there may be a major release of energy through seismic/e.q. event soon.
    weak paraphrase-sorry

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Calz (7th January 2012), Heather2017 (8th January 2012), marique3652 (6th February 2012), misericordia (7th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

I was the last caller tonight, just made it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

alxz (8th January 2012), astrid (6th January 2012), Calz (7th January 2012), Chucky (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), Heather2017 (8th January 2012), karelia (6th January 2012), misericordia (7th January 2012), ponda (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), ViralSpiral (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Probably the highlight/lowlight of the show was Alex Collier cautioning that something may be imminent in the pacific. Affecting Indonesia, Japan and all Pacific coastlines including North American.
    He said that the pent up energy has been being released through volcanic activity for awhile now. But that there may be a major release of energy through seismic/e.q. event soon.
    weak paraphrase-sorry
    In the earthquakes forum here on the boards, there are several Japan Quakes, and others on the pacific plate in the past day or two alone. Certainly corroborates what Alex was saying about the pacific plate cracking and all. I think for anyone that has missed this one, it's definitely worth listening to. He really got a LOT of new information out this time.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

alxz (8th January 2012), Calz (7th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), Heather2017 (8th January 2012), misericordia (7th January 2012), ponda (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Here is the link for Robert Stanley's blog about the Archons, which begins with a long quote from Carlos Castenada's teacher Don Juan Matus.
    http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm
    I studied those books for quite a few years, and this part about the Archons always freaked me out and overwhelmed me so much, I just couldn't deal with it.
    It feels like it's time to deal with it.

I got to ask Alex a question tonight too. I asked about the Paa Tal, a subject which has fascinated me since I first heard about them from Alex.
    Unfortunately, he could not tell us more.
    He implied that the information is being withheld from him because it would not be safe to disclose, which makes sense.

Robert asked Alex if he would come back again soon on the radio show, and Alex agreed.
    There were a lot of callers that didn't get on the show because of technical difficulties, so Robert wanted to give everyone an opportunity.

I like it that the emphasis was so much about the "innernet", finding our strength within and taking our power back.
    But it's also really good to get more news about the ETs who are here to help us.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th January 2012 at 04:09.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Caren (10th February 2012), Chucky (6th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th January 2012), Heather2017 (8th January 2012), misericordia (7th January 2012), mountain_jim (8th January 2012), ponda (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (4th February 2012), WhiteFeather (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

These guys remind me of the Archons

Pre-Matrix btw

Very interesting movie if I do say so.

Alex was awesome as usual.

Alex's book site http://www.zenmountainpublishing.com/

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I got to ask Alex a question tonight too. I asked about the Paa Tal, a subject which has fascinated me since I first heard about them from Alex.
    Doesn't Edgar Cayce talk about the Paa Tal? Or is it in the Law of One? Isn't it in at least one of those places?

ETM

19. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Doesn't Edgar Cayce talk about the Paa Tal? Or is it in the Law of One? Isn't it in at least one of those places?

ETM
    I believe it's the Law of One that Edgar Cacey Talks about, unless I'm wrong The Paa Tal are pretty 'exclusive' to Alex Collier. Or atleast I haven't heard them mentioned out side of his information.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It seems to me I did run across the name Paa Tal in the Law of One somewhere (though I could be wrong), but I cannot remember the context now, and I don't think the subject was discussed much at all, or if they were described in a way similar to Alex Collier's description.
    Possibly a search on the Law of One site would bring up something.

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)

ETM
    Last edited by onawah; 6th January 2012 at 17:56.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    These guys remind me of the Archons

Pre-Matrix btw

Very interesting movie if I do say so.

Alex was awesome as usual.

Alex's book site http://www.zenmountainpublishing.com/
    Totally agree with you there, they do remind me of the archons as well.... And, IMHO, Dark City is a better movie than Matrix by far... Just a pity they never did any sequels.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (6th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

It seems to me I did run across the name Paa Tal in the Law of One somewhere (though I could be wrong), but I cannot remember the context now. and I don't think the subject was discussed much at all, or if they were described in a way similar to Alex Collier's description.
    It's possible? I just don't remember there being mentioned in Edgar Cacey or Law Of One Material that of the Paa Tal. I think how ever there has been some Law of One stuff possibly mentioned among Alex Collier's lectures, but it's very consistent throughout the galaxy at least on the higher densities. Have you read his book (alex's) Defending Sacred Ground ~ The Andromedan Compendium? That seems to cover a good part on the Paa Tal, also some of the more obscure lectures on Youtube has them mentioned.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

GOOD to see the response from everyone. I had to run out the door 1/4 through so Im listening to the archived recording now - thank you for the recaps, my family members bombarded me as I walked in through the door, telling me to rethink my purchase of BC property on Vanc Island (Pacific) this summer. IM STAMMERING as I write this, we shall see I guess - no trouble in waiting and being safe - altho Im not 100% sure of what to make of it just yet, ahh decisions decisions.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

alxz (8th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th January 2012), Ontarioguy (5th February 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Tane Mahuta (6th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I think waiting is a good idea, I keep telling my family the same thing, to wait.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I think waiting is a good idea, I keep telling my family the same thing, to wait.
    I hear you - after all, I hear pieces of land will also start to rise, that actually means new places to live and explore in the world -- its as equally devastating as it is exciting.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Ontarioguy (5th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zillah (here)
    I hear you - after all, I hear pieces of land will also start to rise, that actually means new places to live and explore in the world -- its as equally devastating as it is exciting.
    Yeah, totally. There must be balance so there will be positive and non-positive things to come out of this situation. As well as the new lands rising and such, as even Mr Collier has said. There are so many things unsettled and undecided about this year, and so many changes. This is a great time to be focusing on inner-self and winning the battle that still is yet not won. I noticed there were several 5. something earth quakes in the past few days along the pacific plate. I had suspected something other than what it was, but once Mr. Collier pointed out it was do to the Benevolent forces trying to "smooth out the shifting of the crust" I understood.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Zillah (6th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I think I read Defending Sacred Ground, and I've seen and/or heard all his interviews on the Net, I believe.

I take it all with liberal helpings of salt, but I like Collier as a person, and his friend Robert Stanley too. They are very down to earth and open, and their attitude is refreshing.

It seems to me I did run across the name Paa Tal in the Law of One somewhere (though I could be wrong), but I cannot remember the context now. and I don't think the subject was discussed much at all, or if they were described in a way similar to Alex Collier's description.
    It's possible? I just don't remember there being mentioned in Edgar Cacey or Law Of One Material that of the Paa Tal. I think how ever there has been some Law of One stuff possibly mentioned among Alex Collier's lectures, but it's very consistent throughout the galaxy at least on the higher densities. Have you read his book (alex's) Defending Sacred Ground ~ The Andromedan Compendium? That seems to cover a good part on the Paa Tal, also some of the more obscure lectures on Youtube has them mentioned.

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Yeah I was on too. Sadly it was my hell time trying I can tell you now. I am the Chuck he talks to. I was actually the second one on and I had a good quick hello with Robert whilst Alex was talking with the lady. Seperate lines. My first mistake and of course I was put on hold.
    Later the guy from another radio show gave advice on using the skype symbol on the show and not direct dial in. This worked. I was on hold for an hour. This is weird and no doubt in my mind says something. I managed to have a intro and hello to the guys. I asked my question about will our friends intervene if Iran is attacked. Just as Alex started to answer my question my computer started shutting down. I have listened to his answer only now cause I downloaded it. I like the answer but I was shut off.
    My PC just shut down. Problems trying to get on in the first place and then this. I agree Robert Stanley that I was shut off. Weird aye? I got it out though!!!
    Thanks to Alex and Robert I appreciate the chat..

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I was the last caller tonight, just made it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also here is the link again in case one doesn't work etc. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour just under the radio bar is a link to save the show. only about 28mb. Go for it people and share with friends..

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012), jackovesk (6th January 2012), mattymoto (6th January 2012), misericordia (7th January 2012), onawah (6th January 2012), Ontarioguy (5th February 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), ViralSpiral (6th January 2012), Zillah (6th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast