+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Makoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

To Mr. dreamsindegital (sorry I am still in the process learning to how to use this forum or how to post)"Yes, I think we had that one already figured out and discussed , and actually Tolec's group is 4D. Not 3D."

I just wanted to say I do not trust Tolec. Yes, you are right 4D he said tht but I understand they are just as tangible as we are. Are we 3d or 4d? Since you are also Andromeda contactee, would you tell me who the Japanese contactee who are supporsed to be contacting Japanese gov or ask andromeda group next time, please. I just cannot see anyone is getting made the contact to Japanese gov at this time. Japanese gov=defunct and they are dead as the nuclear plants in Fukushima. I want to call this Japanese guy over the phone and hummer him for not being active enough:-)
    Last edited by Makoto; 6th February 2012 at 07:08.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I'm surprised that Robert Stanley suddenly turns 180 degree. Was he threatened? As Alex being a convicted felon, there is a thread about Fritz Springmeir being in jail for 8 years for robbing banks. We know the whistleblowers are very vulnerable and easily framed. I still believe Alex Collier's story about the Andromedans, and wish that his financial situation really improves.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

apokalypse (6th February 2012), jcocks (6th February 2012), karelia (10th February 2012), ponda (6th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (6th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

The Off Worlders I've been in contact with are 5D Tau Cetians. They're quite a different group than the Andromedans. I know the two that I'm in contact with aren't in contact with anyone in Japan, nor would they know who the Andromedans/Zenetae are contacting in Japan, that's like their business/prerogative. So, maybe your best to contact the guy in Japan? I'm not sure I can help here...

I think we're somewhere in between 3D and 4D right now. There is so many different opinions , thoughts, theories on this. I can't make sense of it.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

5. Link to Post #104
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

I think we're somewhere in between 3D and 4D right now. There is so many different opinions , thoughts, theories on this. I can't make sense of it.
    Yep. We're in the midst of "the shift", as far as I know... My dreams seem to have a different "air" about them of late....they feel more "real"....

Also, the light from the sun seems to be whiter and the sky a little darker shade of blue than it used to be. But that could just be me paying more attention to it.....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Caren (10th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th February 2012), Kristo (7th February 2012), ponda (6th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote jcocks said:

Also, the light from the sun seems to be whiter and the sky a little darker shade of blue than it used to be. But that could just be me paying more attention to it....
    Yes i noticed that the sky appeared a darker shade of blue this morning.Interesting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

jcocks (6th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Yes, there is a civilization that is maintaining contacts with the Japanese and Koreans, that comes from the constellation of Andromeda, but its not the Zeneteans Alex Collier is contacting. These come from a different star system that we call 'Nembus'.

You are right about Tolec btw.

Quote Posted by Makoto (here)
    I just wanted to say I do not trust Tolec. Yes, you are right 4D he said tht but I understand they are just as tangible as we are. Are we 3d or 4d? Since you are also Andromeda contactee, would you tell me who the Japanese contactee who are supporsed to be contacting Japanese gov or ask andromeda group next time, please. I just cannot see anyone is getting made the contact to Japanese gov at this time. Japanese gov=defunct and they are dead as the nuclear plants in Fukushima. I want to call this Japanese guy over the phone and hummer him for not being active enough:-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

fifi (6th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    i just got a virus from http://www.filedropper.com/alexcolli...january6of2012
    Etherios...I, too, got a virus when I went to http://www.alexcollier.org/.

Be careful out there folks...parcival

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Yes, there is a civilization that is maintaining contacts with the Japanese and Koreans, that comes from the constellation of Andromeda, but its not the Zeneteans Alex Collier is contacting. These come from a different star system that we call 'Nembus'.

You are right about Tolec btw.
    Would you expand the story a bit more Please? When they contact the Japanese government, do they contact the foreign ministry or defense ministry? Or someone in the cabinet or the prime minister himself? Or use a massager i.e. contactee? Is there any chance to help them to clean up the nuclear accident (actually the attack done by mossad security agent placed the bomb in the plants.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th February 2012 at 17:48. Reason: fix quoting

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Makoto (here)
    Would you expand the story a bit more Please? When they contact the Japanese government, do they contact the foreign ministry or defense ministry? Or someone in the cabinet or the prime minister himself? Or use a massager i.e. contactee? Is there any chance to help them to clean up the nuclear accident (actually the attack done by mossad security agent placed the bomb in the plants.)
    I know this since the humanoids from Nembus were one of my 28 contacts, and met them couple of years ago. This was just an update given to me by another group. I don't know whether they contact government structures or ordinary people. But its perhaps ordinary people, like me.

There's a possibility that they are giving advices how to fix the problems , or helping in some way about those problems. I just don't know for sure. I have too little information about this.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Makoto (7th February 2012), Ria (8th February 2012), Sebastion (7th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/

Quote You probably don’t know me but, after spending the last 20 years of my life professionally researching and reporting on UFOs and extraterrestrials, I am announcing my retirement. During the past two decades, I attempted to work with the media to inform the public about this topic. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to educate the masses about aliens, there has been very-little progress.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

fifi (7th February 2012), OnyxKnight (7th February 2012), ponda (7th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/

Quote You probably don’t know me but, after spending the last 20 years of my life professionally researching and reporting on UFOs and extraterrestrials, I am announcing my retirement. During the past two decades, I attempted to work with the media to inform the public about this topic. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to educate the masses about aliens, there has been very-little progress.

Looks like he's being squeezed out.Interestingly his most recent interview was with Alfred Webre about Barry Sotero aka Barak Obama and the birth certificate issue.

Interesting interview if any one would like to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Caren (10th February 2012), Dawn (10th February 2012), fifi (7th February 2012), Realeyes (7th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Am I paranoia? I can smell disinfo campaign is going in the community. Someone trying to feed us agenda through using various paths?
    Now I can see…
    Kerry had to deal with Bill wood case (I think there is possibility that EVA was mind control handler of Bill wood)
    At the Same time,
    Robert Stanley had to announce that he cut the tie with Alex using Micheal Horn (American Meier rep) related material for the reason, and info about Alex served Fed prison ( Dr. Richard Boylan also framed and served, someone told me that it is quite common it UFO researcher field)
    After Robert interviewed on Jan 26 some Allio guy from the “New paradigm project” (what a heck is that? I receive the email from Robert that this is very special interview not to miss) and he has agenda book selling backed by George Green.
    (On 19th Jan, He interviewed Alfred Weber who originally interviewed- I regard disinfo agent- Tolec) I do not have anything against Alfred per se but I was suspecting that he was used. Alfred has a long history of having harassed by CIA agents.
    At the Same time,
    Bill Ryan was to do the Key note speaker for George Green in Ecuador -his highly touted magnetic device never worked and he has some tie to Billy Meier organization even he said there was some trouble with them...
    There is so much push is out there about ascension scenario that it is almost wired. For the record, Kerry attended last year in LA for 5D conscious seminar as speaker which also invited Princess! Kaoru Nakomaru as a VIP (that what it was written on the program) guest (someone is keep tying during Bill Wood interview want to know if there will be 3 day- darkness would happen- that kind of thing is going around New age group including Inelia was saying until recently the same thing and this Ms. Nakamoru is pushing also) everyone please note she is no more princess than any other Japanese old lady. Her claim is never verified nor publicly accepted. She is just a New age guru channellor/ Japanese journalist one time wrote book with Benjamin Fulford. She is a friend of Leo Zagaim now. Ben told me, Leo came to Japan to attempt to kill Benjamin albeit they wrote interview-conversation type book about Illuminati together published once in the beginning in Japan. Ben was plugged in all kind of any type of information continuously.
    Ok, even Rense was fed that Shuman resonance could be moving into higher frequency into 13HZ per sec from 7.8.. Without checking where this info is coming from anyway? We need to scrutinize these ascension things. I know that it feels good that we will win the fight with the illuminati and we will all be butterflies but it is true? Sound like you can sell anything if you named your book 2012 or under the name of the higher frequency..

http://youtu.be/HN-BRLptkaA
    http://<iframe width="420" height="3...reen></iframe>
    Last edited by Makoto; 7th February 2012 at 07:00.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Makoto For This Post:

Caren (10th February 2012), CdnSirian (8th February 2012), Dawn (10th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (7th February 2012), OnyxKnight (7th February 2012), sunflower (8th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

~ ~

~ ~
    Why not now?

22. Link to Post #114
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Ascension is happening now, our mother will be transforming into a being of light, she is about to give birth to a new reality. There will be a dimensional shift in a form of pole reversal, it will happen quickly. open your hearts and mind, discern the truth.

there are other theories that the sun will go supernova which may engulf the mother earth and whoever is at her vibration, her light body will pass through the void into 5 dimension.

the 2nd theory resonates with me too

peace and love

I can feel the vibrations, it is real!!!!!

you have to let go of the baggage , let go of the emotional blockages, detox your body, fast, meditation, prayer, walk in nature, drink lots of water, balance.

you are freedom, we are free, once you are there you will know. you have no care in the world. you are ready, it is a process to feel one with the father and mother god.

blessings

23. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Oh dear, there is absolutely no possible way that our Sun is going to go Super Nova for probably few trillion years at least. What is it with people, do they not know anything about astronomy? There is some chance they might have confused that with the possibility of Betelgeuse going Super Nova sometime in the relatively "near" future of anywhere between now and the next what? hundred million years?. But, our Sun? Yeah right. And pole shifts don't happen over night, neither do the magnetic reversal ones.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

24. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

James Gilliland sent out an e-mail yesterday about a disinformation attempt by Michael Horn; this time directed at him.

I am posting this to show why I wouldn`t believe a word coming from Michael Horn and by extension nothing coming from the organization behind Billy Meier in Europe.

Quote [ECETI News] Disinformation Claim Circulating the Internet Further Investigation

The source of this disinformation originated with Michael Horn who sent it to Victors massive email list. Luckily Victor had the integrity to contact me before he sent it out. The false name given Kesmit09 does not exist. Easy to open an email do your dirty work then close one. Considering the source of this disinformation and Michaels last feeble attempts to cover-up the fact that Billy Meier's son and wife testified that the majority of the contacts were fabricated along with the fictitous names he gave them borrowed out of Egyptian and Bible lore Michael's last dying effort is to discredit others. If these all knowing master beings were enlightened they would have researched the long history and evidence of UFOs appearing over Mt Adams, Yakama Nation accounts, Kenneth Arnolds account of them landing on the western slopes of Mt Adams, Forest Rangers accounts, Police accounts, Tribal Police accounts, Greg Longs book and the research done by none other than Dr. J Allen Hynek. Being totally unaware of all this Billy and his contact Ptah stated there is no UFO activity on Mt Adams. Then when the overwhelming evidence came in they changed the story to it is military black oops. Hmmmm seems this has been going on for over 200 years. These are bold face lies by Billy and Ptah perpetuated by Michael Horn on various talk shows. Enough said.

We have already disclosed the identity of the contacts here for years on the website, the contacts are ongoing and the ships are still flying. There is no UN connection with ECETI, James is not and has never been appointed as the official contact by any government agency or any other group. No landing dates for the masses have ever been given. The below email is an attempt to discredit ECETI. We have no idea who Kesmit is the creator of this nonsense and his email is invalid.

Here is the nonsense

UFO Contactee to Make MAJOR Announcement

UFO contactee James Gilliland will make a major announcement,
    fittingly on Christmas Day, 2011. Gilliland is expected to reveal the
    actual identities of the extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional beings
    that have been contacting him for years at his ECETI ranch near Mt.
    Adams in Washington state.
    Quote He will also present never before revealed scientific evidence showing
    that the visitors have been preparing him to officially represent the Earth
    as the only true contact person with extraterrestrials. The Christmas Day
    announcement will be the prelude to an even more important event - an
    official daylight landing at the ECETI ranch on New Year's Day!

Details of the landing and official contact will be made available to the
    press and government officials in time to record the event and allow
    select officials to greet the extraterrestrials. Preparations are already under
    way to obtain official recognition of Gilliland's liaison status through the UN.

Gilliland is reportedly quite humbled by the historical implications. He also
    is confident that this will end the UFO cover-up once and for all, as well as
    establish his ambassadorial status with extraterrestrials.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Caren (10th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (8th February 2012), fifi (9th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

this message is for dreams digital

I disagree with your statement.

you don't have to have a degree in astronomy to know the truth about our Mother, omega point approaching and I am glad

peace and love
    Last edited by goinghome2012; 8th February 2012 at 22:05. Reason: i forgot to mention who the message is for

27. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Thats my thoughts too. I am concerned that after this and interference just for me personally when I tried to get on the radio show. I ended up with something telling my PC to shut down lckily after I asked my question about iran and intervention! Not happy but did download the interview to hear the answer.
    My other concern is so soon after this falling out that Robert Has chosen retirement so my gut tells me maybe there is a negative involved here to shut them both up... Makes me wonder.
    Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i wonder have Robert Stanley fully investigate on Alex Collier?is guess not, it's damn strange that Robert bring back old case of Micheal Horn/Billy vs Alex Collier after 3 interviews as if is something new.

28. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    this message is for dreams digital

I disagree with your statement.

you don't have to have a degree in astronomy to know the truth about our Mother, omega point approaching and I am glad

peace and love
    You don't know whether I do or don't, so you are taking quite a huge assumption. But, understand you don't know anything about me. I disagree with you, so just going to have to agree to disagree. I highly suggest you get to know someone before making such blind assumptions as that only makes you look foolish.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

OnyxKnight (9th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #120
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

even Alex is a fraud but his material is well researched or makeup and his message really hit the nail in the head, he provide complete history of planet earth, Cosmos, event on earth and outer space, other civilization, and especially current problems on earth. did Billy Meier provide any of that like Alex Collier? Billy Meier/Michael Horn claims Alex is a fraud and Billy Meier is only real contactee but did he provide any information like Alex Collier did? all i hear about is Billy experience as contactee not the information that pleiades giving him like History of human race and planet earth.

i should spent time do abit of research on Billy Meier/Micheal Horn material...right now i'm most interested in history of human race and planet earth, outer space event.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 9th February 2012 at 02:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast