1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Collier on Unicus Radio, Jan. 5, 2012

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    this message is for dreams digital

I disagree with your statement.

you don't have to have a degree in astronomy to know the truth about our Mother, omega point approaching and I am glad

peace and love
    You don't know whether I do or don't, so you are taking quite a huge assumption. But, understand you don't know anything about me. I disagree with you, so just going to have to agree to disagree. I highly suggest you get to know someone before making such blind assumptions as that only makes you look foolish.
    I am sorry if i offended you, i am just saying you don't need a degree on anything to be an expert on a subject or to know what may happen in our near future. I am being honest with my openness of what i know and what i have learned along the way on my journey.

i think we are all searching for the absolute truth of what is going on on this beautiful Mother earth.

peace and blessings

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey folks,

Long time probationary member and lurker, first time poster :)

Felt I had to chime in on this thread for some reason. First it's fairly common knowledge that our sun is not massive enough to go supernova (at least not according to 3d physics). It'll become a red giant in a few billion years till it starts producing Fe in the core and then finally collapse into a white dwarf not much bigger than the earth.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/que...php?number=285

As far as the AC/RS situation I have some thoughts.
    1. I was under the impression that RS and AC have been friends for a long time (more than a decade). I know if this was one of my friends I would urge them to come clean with me and then do what I could to support them. This is old news, just come clean already and do some damage control. Any PR flunky will tell you that (not in the same league but remember the Tiger Woods fiasco..)
    2. Alex in an old interview explained that when he went public he felt he needed to change his name (as well as adopt a lame accent) to protect his family name. Mainly to protect his religious father who believed in Alex's/Ralph's contact but couldn't handle any ridicule brought towards the family.
    3. Alex has not tried to profit from his info. even when most public UFO/Contactee groups were. Horn/Meier it can be argued have been profit motivated from the start. Con artists as far as I know con for $$$. To help him out, I for one feel I owe Alex at least $25 bucks for expanding my mind to "possibilities" that I finally opened up to a couple years ago. His interviews have been much more entertaining than movies/tv or any other paid entertainment anyway ;)

I smell smear campaign but if Alex did embezzle the IRS in '91 I like him even more now. The IRS already stole it once after all -lol

I'm sure there's got to be more to the story. So am I to gather that RS learns of some info. from MH. Then has an argument with AC and then out of disgust decides to retire? Just seems awful strange, ijdk.

I will say that this past week or two has caused me to question my discernment/BS meter. Not in this situation per say but in others in the alternative media and in my personal life. My higher self has been trying to reel me in I suspect with some lessons/prep for the days ahead.

As a general statement I think it might be a good idea for all of us Avalonians to make an effort to do an honest self assessment of our discernment and try to re-center ourselves as things continue to heat up and fly by hard and fast.

To all the contactees who read this. *Thank you* for your service to those of us who operate completely on faith and intuition. I can only imagine the burden you must have to carry.

With much love,
    -twelve31

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to twelve31 For This Post:

alxz (11th March 2012), bennycog (17th February 2012), Caren (10th February 2012), Chucky (10th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (9th February 2012), Jay Freeman (11th July 2017), OnyxKnight (10th February 2012), ponda (10th February 2012), schneider (17th February 2012), silverchimes (11th February 2012), sunflower (10th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Well, I just got a reply from Robert....Wow is all I can say. I won't post what I got back from Rob publically (as Rob also said, I refuse to air his dirty laundry), but am happy to share it via PM if you want to have a read.

However, due to my personal beliefs and inner voice, I still believe the Andromedans exist and that Alex's testimony is largely true. However, I'd be very wary about donating money to the guy until he is willing to come clean to everyone about who he is and what he has done. I might yet do some more research on Alex to make my own mind up as to whether he was "framed" or not - as I know a lot of contactees do have that done to them.....

Hmm... it has given me pause to think, that is for sure...
    You are correct of course. Research, use your discernment for everything you learn.
    Of all the lecturers on the alternative media field, Alex Collier has most resonated true in me personally. It's kind of "funny" that now he is being charged as being a con artist.
    As far as I know, during his whole almost two decades long career in publicity Alex has never asked money for the information he has shared with us. Neither does he have a fancy website selling all kind of this and that. Let's think a second what would be the reason for con artist to be a con artist? Hmmm... gaining financial benefits perhaps? I can't believe anyone would do it just for fun on this scale.
    Also I can't even half seriously think that he would do all that just for fame. It is well known what kind of fame is often associated with an ET contact person and that is not something sane person would pursue. Still Alex has sacrificed his personal life for doing this along with all the crap and dirt that has followed.
    I find Alex being a very sincere person while doing his presentations/interviews. He also admits without hesitation if there is something he doesn't know. I think a true con artist would feel more obligated to do his work "better" and come up with some crap. And what's most important, Alex's lectures have been also very encouraging and striving for humanity to become self responsible and taking action for it's own future.
    Anyway, this is my personal view of him. I don't pretend to know everything, but enough to form my opinion.
    So, please research and report back what do you find.
    And what would be the most welcome situation is that Alex himself could be offered a channel to make some participation for what has recently emerged. (Mr. Ryan.. are you reading?)
    Last edited by Demeisen; 9th February 2012 at 17:56.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

bennycog (17th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (9th February 2012), jcocks (10th February 2012), mountain_jim (10th February 2012), ponda (10th February 2012), silverchimes (11th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (10th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,196 times in 838 posts

Yeah, I don't buy the "Alex is a con" line.... My heart just doesn't resonate with that...and I almost always go with my heart. I just hope the poor guy is doing ok... He's been through this sort of stuff before and he doesn't seem the strongest to deal with it again... I hope he doesn't stop talking because of this, he is a needed voice at these times...

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

alxz (11th March 2012), Chucky (10th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (10th February 2012), fifi (10th February 2012), naochan (11th February 2012), ponda (10th February 2012), silverchimes (11th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (10th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,946 times in 1,379 posts

Someone just needs to shut that little rat Michael Horn up and be done with it.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

silverchimes (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

I must agree. Alex/Ralph who cares. He has amazing information and honestly has anyone noticed that there actually is a belt of energy 30 light years across now hitting us just like Alex said many years ago. NASA admits it and have also admitted a new radiation eminatting from black holes. All of them. Now who else has this information out there like this? Now I must say Horn has turned Billy Meier into a religion and Alex admits Billy met the plejarens so from the wisdom that Alex has always said was from the Andromedans kinda stacks up to me. I can think for myself and all information is crucial now whether it be a guy visioning it or recieving it from someone from a far away place. I can't turn by back because of this irs prison thing. After all where is his picture and mug shot proving it anyway. The government isn't showing all this stuff out in the open to shut Alex up so maybe it doesn't exist. Robert did say his age was wrong on the release date. Makes me think there is a rotten fish close by in this story so Alex gets my vote still. He delivers the messages totally un-bias and never did it for money either. Thats respect for ya. I fear there is another reason for this coming out and Robert quitting. But I don't think it will come out as yet. Something is brewing.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (10th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

I believe Alex actually discussed this with in one of his interviews. He stated Billy Meier did have contact but it was Michael Horn whom rode the money chain and turned it into a circus. I believe Alex said Horn blew it for him. The pleiadiens backed off since this became an ego issue. Very polite way of putting it I'd say.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (10th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chucky (here)
    I fear there is another reason for this coming out and Robert quitting. But I don't think it will come out as yet. Something is brewing.
    I think that too.
    I can't even guess whats in the soup with the convict story. But Alex says he was framed. What counts for me is the service for humanity he has been doing within the last two decades.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (10th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,174 times in 20,635 posts

Here's the reply I got from Rob [Robert Stanley] yesterday, make of it what you will....
    Some of those in the backroom of the Projects Avalon and Camelot who had known or had contact with Robert Stanley before (not myself) received a message from Robert today, with contents further discussing what you posted above from him.. Robert asked that his message be posted on the forum.

I am told by those who have been following these two that Alex Collier and Robert Stanley were friendly and supportive of each other, until the last couple of weeks. Then Robert Stanley announced his departure from the public UFO scene (see Robert Stanley Retires From UFO Field) and began a campaign attacking Alex Collier.

We hope both Alex and Robert are OK. I am not personally interested in conducting a war by proxy between Robert and Alex on this forum, so I don't intend to post the message that Robert asked us to post.
    Last edited by Paul; 10th February 2012 at 19:48.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (10th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), karelia (10th February 2012), kizzey (17th February 2012), sunflower (10th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    We hope both Alex and Robert are OK. I am not personally interested in conducting a war by proxy between Robert and Alex on this forum, so I don't intend to post the message that Robert asked us to post.
    You're just the messenger, it's up to us what we do with the message.

Was the message Rob asked you to post inflamatory? I'd still like to see what he wrote. I don't think any of us here are interested in taking sides, we just want to know WHY?

Joel
    Last edited by jcocks; 11th February 2012 at 01:12.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

silverchimes (11th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Maybe he could PM the message to those of us that ask politely, if we publicly agree not to post the message on the forums or spread it. Just to read it.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,174 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    You're just the messenger, it's up to us what we do with the message.

Was the message Rob asked you to post inflammatory? I'd still like to see what he wrote. I don't think any of us here are interested in taking sides, we just want to know WHY?

Joel
    It was (from my viewpoint) roughly "more of the same", along the lines of what you posted earlier here. If you were Alex Collier or a friend of his, then you might well consider it consider it inflammatory, yes.

Posting ad hominem attacks by proxy is seldom a good basis for responsible discussion on the forum , and more commonly a basis for further distracting us from shared efforts to raise our awareness,

Robert Stanley has his own site - he is free to post there.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), jcocks (11th February 2012), kizzey (17th February 2012), silverchimes (11th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't know. If Alex was lying about his contacts, and Robert knew this, then why have him on his show *repeatedly*??? Why Allow Alex to continue the lie and imbellish upon it?

It still doesn't make sense and I'm feeling uneasy about the whole thing. It's also rather surprising that Alex has been completely silent as of late. It will be interesting to see if he surfaces to defend himself...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

alxz (13th February 2012), silverchimes (11th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Far as I'm concerned, it could just very well be a bunch of psy-ops and the government playing another dirty hand to discredit another person. They are infamous for manufacturing false charges and all sorts of things in disinformation campaigns. There seems to really definitely be more to this situation over all, and with the extra effort to hit the alternative and ufo communities with extra doses of disinformation as the PTW know they've lost and are going down like a sinking ship, it's likely that Robert Stanley was "gotten to" as they say. That's my final thoughts and opinion regarding this situation until Alex comes out somewhere and comments. But, given that Michael Horn is known to spread disinformation and make up stuff, and the inconsistencies of the files and the only place they are "available" is on Michael Horn's site. He's a little Rat and just needs to be shut up.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Demeisen (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), jcocks (11th February 2012), silverchimes (11th February 2012), sunflower (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member silverchimes's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm one of those who do not believe Robert Stanley's explanation for why he's cutting ties with Alex Collier and the entire UFO community. As far as Robert, a so called old friend of Alex's, just finding out about Alex's past? Well, I already knew about Alex's past. It's easily found on the Internet, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Whistleblowers and contactees have long been the target of harassment, and the old IRS dog and pony show has been used time and time again to discredit people. I believe something more insidious has prompted Robert Stanley to give up his dedicated UFO reporting work. No person gives up a dedicated career of over twenty years easily--especially one that involves a sense of passion, and working to uncover the UFO phenomenon requires a sense of passion. I hope we find out more about this subject, but until we do--I wish Robert Stanley and Alex Collier the very best.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silverchimes For This Post:

Demeisen (11th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), naochan (14th February 2012), sunflower (11th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,406 times in 3,394 posts

Yes it makes no sense, just to completely "shut up shop" like that,
    very smelly indeed..
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

bennycog (17th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012), silverchimes (12th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

yes.. robert quitting, so soon after Alex's interview has only given me more questions...

At this point, I would like to know more about why Robert quit so abruptly, after 20 years.

Soj

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sojorner For This Post:

astrid (17th February 2012), silverchimes (17th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I'm gonna have to ask Alex for a loan soon...

34. Link to Post #139
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

== MOD EDIT ==
    (Removed Ad hominem comment on another member. Please speak from the intellect rather than feelings or prejudices. Thanks!)

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    The Off Worlders I've been in contact with are 5D Tau Cetians. They're quite a different group than the Andromedans. I know the two that I'm in contact with aren't in contact with anyone in Japan, nor would they know who the Andromedans/Zenetae are contacting in Japan, that's like their business/prerogative. So, maybe your best to contact the guy in Japan? I'm not sure I can help here...

I think we're somewhere in between 3D and 4D right now. There is so many different opinions , thoughts, theories on this. I can't make sense of it.

" Tau Cetians

Member Name: The Star Nation of Tau Ceti.

Accepted into the Galactic Federation: Almost 2.5 million years ago. Bear-like mammaloids (the original inhabitants) permitted a human colony from the Constellation of Hercules to settle on their system's fourth planet some 2.4 million years ago.

Location: Closest star to Earth in Constellation of Cetus (the Whale).

Distance From Earth: Approximately 11.8 Light Years.

Life Form Type: Sentient inhabitants are a galactic humanoid and a bear-like mammaloid."

above from here http://www.paoweb.com/gfmtauce.htm

i can make sense of it
    Last edited by Sierra; 19th February 2012 at 18:37.

35. Link to Post #140
    Thailand Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Tolec

Hello everybody. I've just received an email from author Robert Stanley with respect to this Tolec actor.

charles/thailand

Tolec's real name is Chris Maynard.
    He was trying to get close to Alex Collier through me.
    However, when I outed Alex, Chris dropped off the line... good riddance to bad rubbish.

I find it rather curious that he used his real name to write about this subject and produced Cable Access TV shows in AZ
    and yet he is now using a fake name to promote his alleged personal contact experiences.
    http://earthstar.tripod.com/TSB_dir/Maynardletter.html
    This is the "Entertainment" company that Tolec/Chris is/was partners in:
    http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgii...me-id=08038404
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast