+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20 tons of herring wash up on Norway coast

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default 20 tons of herring wash up on Norway coast

20 tons of herring wash up on Norway coast

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...183358564.html

Quote An estimated 20 tons of dead herring fish mysteriously washed up on the cost of Norway and then disappeared.

The fish remains turned up on Norway's northern coast on New Year's Eve, and officials are still looking to explain just how and why they showed up.

"People say that something similar happened in the 80s," said local resident Jan-Petter Jorgensen, 44, who was walking his dog Molly when he made the discovery.

"Maybe the fish have been caught in a deprived oxygen environment, and then died of fresh water?" Jorgensen asked.

Maybe so. Other possible explanations are that the herring may have been driven ashore by predators or washed onto the shore by a powerful storm. Jens Christian Holst of Norway's Institute of Marine Research told the AP that the great herring surge likely came about via a combination of factors. Holst also said the institute will be testing some of the fish to make sure they did not die from disease.

Locals, meanwhile, had to ponder just what a seaside community does with 20 tons of dead fish. However, nature once more intervened, and the massive dead-herring haul vanished just as quickly as it seemed to have appeared. Holst says that coastal tidewaters most likely washed the fish remains back into the North Sea.

Regardless of how this most recent mystery pans out, one clear takeaway is that ocean-borne weather is fickle--and powerful. Coastal weather storms have been known to carry living things from the ocean before dropping them along the coast. And as the Sideshow recently noted, a shower of 1,000 apples that fell on an English town could well be related to ocean weather patterns.
    Another evidence of HAARP?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Ammit (4th January 2012), Brodie75 (4th January 2012), Cartomancer (5th January 2012), CeltMan (5th January 2012), Dawn (6th January 2012), Ecnal61 (5th January 2012), exchange student (5th January 2012), jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012), Lifebringer (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), shadowstalker (5th January 2012), sygh (5th January 2012), TargeT (4th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 20 tons of herring wash up on Norway coast

Why only herring ?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th January 2012), CeltMan (5th January 2012), jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Interesting, A lot of times this happens before an earthquake or major volcano. The toxic gases are released under the ocean and kill off what ever happens to be swimming by, in this case it could be the herring. Then a major event happens near the area or down stream from the currents. For example, we had huge squids show up dead in BC from Hawaii before the Japan Quake happened. Everyone was like, what are these doing here and why are they all dead? I'd take a look at a map and delve into where the herring are running and when, then take currents into account. It could be local or from far away... so it's hard to discern. Hmmmm.
    Wormhole

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th January 2012), CeltMan (5th January 2012), GaelVictor (5th January 2012), jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Mark (4th January 2012), sygh (5th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

wasn't there a recent bird die off too.. around the 1st of the year?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th January 2012), jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Lets just hope a trawling boat has not sunk and lost its load......
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Dead Blackbirds Fall Again In Arkansas Town

Quote BEEBE, Ark. — Authorities in a central Arkansas town say about 100 blackbirds died on New Year's Eve after being spooked by fireworks, far less than the thousands that perished there a year ago.

Beebe police Lt. Brian Duke said Sunday that officials asked local residents who were celebrating the year's end to stop setting off fireworks after blackbirds again started flying into objects and each other.

The state Game and Fish Commission says someone appears to have targeted a blackbird roost this year and that there was evidence of fireworks at the roost.

Large numbers of migrating blackbirds roost in the community northeast of Little Rock. Last year, fireworks were blamed after thousands of birds were rousted from their roosts and flew into homes, cars, telephone poles and each other
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1178421.html

pretty crazy
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012), sygh (5th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

changes in the magnetic field can effect certain fish and birds as well. Those that depend on it for navigation.
    It would explain why only cetain animals are affected.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

gigha (4th January 2012), jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

beam weapons used , those dam elites and their stupid wars. killin my fish, my birds, this is our only planet, why would they posion our water, air, and kill our animals, why don't they kill themselves and leave the rest of us alone ??? this makes me very angry.... the ptb use beam weapons and don't care that birds or fish pass through the beam.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (5th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Hosea 4:3. In the bible, there are warnings. The bible basically says, if you stick a canary in a coal mine and the canary dies, don't go into the coal mine. Plain logic... don't cut down all of the trees, you will perish. If you see this, this, and this, you've gone too far. I shouldn't have to go any further than this.

This upsets me. Fracking upsets me too. We must not allow fracking, it ruins the aquafurs. In the U.S., we celebrate arbor day by planting trees (April 27th, 2012). I'd like to see millions of trees planted this year, and as many fruit and nut trees as possible. And if anyone raises fish, consider tithing back to nature.

I don't care if a group of people are doing this, or if it's the stupidity of mankind, it needs to stop. The only way we can stop this is by policeing ourselves. I want to see and hear about the actions we are taking to stop ourselves, or anybody else, from systematically killing the world.

Stop whineing and get busy! Pick up the trash! Plant trees raise fish, raise animals for release, clean the waters!
    Last edited by sygh; 5th January 2012 at 07:55.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

It's funny that in all these 'herd-deaths', we haven't had a herd of lemmings.

20. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Meaning why have there not been dolphins, whales and whatever wash ashore? on and around the same dates........
    Good no GREAT question.. the magnetic force (if such) is running these fish? Is the same as the other sea creatures . Why only these lot?
    Is there a frequency that controls different marine life?
    Can we understand the frequency/magnetic manipulation, of the sea marine life right now? Or are we still discovering that?
    Last edited by bennycog; 5th January 2012 at 11:30. Reason: refining

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I'm afraid another major earthquake is on it's way...

Dutchsinse has talked about this alot.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Interesting, A lot of times this happens before an earthquake or major volcano. The toxic gases are released under the ocean and kill off what ever happens to be swimming by, in this case it could be the herring. Then a major event happens near the area or down stream from the currents. For example, we had huge squids show up dead in BC from Hawaii before the Japan Quake happened. Everyone was like, what are these doing here and why are they all dead? I'd take a look at a map and delve into where the herring are running and when, then take currents into account. It could be local or from far away... so it's hard to discern. Hmmmm.
    Wormhole

Especially something like herring that swims in huge schools. I would hate to live near that beach.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    beam weapons used , those dam elites and their stupid wars. killin my fish, my birds, this is our only planet, why would they posion our water, air, and kill our animals, why don't they kill themselves and leave the rest of us alone ??? this makes me very angry.... the ptb use beam weapons and don't care that birds or fish pass through the beam.
    Well Said Bro.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Nice Quote Here By BluFire:

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    "I keep a journal of several phenomenon that I have been doing research on for many years.

I looked back last year within a 2 week span to see any correlations with events this year and animal deaths

Found the following during same time frames:

M Class flares both times, significant increase (amount & intensity) worldwide earthquakes, significant increase in cluster earthquakes in Arkansas and other states where fracking (gas well drilling with nitrogen gas) is taking place. Increase of earthquakes along the New Madrid fault line (small but increase)

My very unscientific conclusions and I can only go by years of “taking notice” and drawing similarities are:

M class flares are causing increasing pressure on earthquake prone areas and unstable plates . . . began 2010 and will increase through 2013, but (I feel) unrelated to dead animals in Arkansas

Fracking is causing “cluster earthquakes” and are on the increase with demand for natural gas. They are going deeper and using other means to fracture substrata. I mentioned on another thread about following/stalking Halliburton gas drilling trucks here in Virginia. I have seen some highly unusual trucks and equipment being brought in . . . .startling different than other equipment. They look “electronic” in nature and highly technological. I can’t get close enough to take pictures. I “think” they are using some sort of . . . maybe . . subsonic or sound waves to fracture the rock (pure supposition) Help here with ideas would be great These same trucks and equipment have been seen in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Colorado

I have wondered (again supposition) if equipment is put in place to be able to more precisely fracture rock layers to recover gas or perhaps other natural resources and then HAARP is used to activate the equipment.

I also feel “they” sometimes use these stronger solar flares and cme’s to either cover up what they are doing OR to assist and magnify what they are doing.

I feel the animal deaths have something to do with the new(?) sonic and/or highly focused HAARP frequencies. This time of year there are hundreds of thousands of grackles, cow birds . . . black birds . . . . that migrate directly through Arkansas and so the deaths are more noticeable because of the large amounts of birds flying through these sonic waves or harmful frequencies. Other times of the year the deaths aren’t noticed because the birds aren’t migrating at those times."

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

An estimated 20 tons of dead herring fish mysteriously washed up on the cost of Norway and then disappeared. Did i read that correctly? Disappeared Maybe the black-birds could of eaten them, flew around for a lil while and dropped from the sky from over indulgence of fresh herring.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 5th January 2012 at 20:00.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kano (5th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

They run through this time of year.

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Meaning why have there not been dolphins, whales and whatever wash ashore? on and around the same dates........
    Good no GREAT question.. the magnetic force (if such) is running these fish? Is the same as the other sea creatures . Why only these lot?
    Is there a frequency that controls different marine life?
    Can we understand the frequency/magnetic manipulation, of the sea marine life right now? Or are we still discovering that?
    they do;

http://www.newser.com/story/112669/d...ulf-shore.html
    http://blog.al.com/live/2011/10/four...ash_up_in.html

News is about drama, a huge school of herring dying and washing up on shore is a much bigger story and everyone hears about it.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

29. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

bennycog (5th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Weird Question, just came to mind Peeps,,,,Any cow mutilations recently? Or is this being suppressed on an ongoing basis. Haven't heard any news of this lately. Maybe the aggressive ET's got kicked off of this Planet after all.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

+ Reply to Thread