+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Man in the Moon

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default The Man in the Moon

Apollo 18 was recently released on DVD for which I finally checked it out last night. For those who haven't seen it, it's about a mission to the Moon ('74??) that was publically cancelled yet it went ahead behind the scenes anyways. The astronauts start encountering strange things and asked Houston to be up front with them, for which Houston told them not to be concerned and keep doing their mission which as given to them was to plant detection devices for ICBM's. By the end of the film things are going vastly awry and there is evidence of ET existance.

This got me thinking about a question asked to Bob Dean at the end of his presentation at Kerry's Awake & Aware conference a few months back. When Bob was taking questions from the audience he was asked if it was true there was a secret Apollo mission to the Moon (but for the purpose of taking nukes...not ICBM detectors). Supposedly this mission went awry as well with ET's being involved. Bob confirmed the story and spoke for a minute on it...simply saying the ET's would not allow us to set off nuclear weapons in space (makes sense to me).

I also seem to remember an audio interview that (I think) Kerry did solo with a woman who's husband died and she was saying there was a secret mission to the Moon and the ET's intervened. For the life of me I can't remember who this audio interview was with (if someone knows I would be appreciative if they could let me know).

There's others who say the Moon isn't want it's supposed to be (John Lear often refers to it as a giant satellite).

Does anyone have any opinions on this topic?? Was there in fact a secret mission to the Moon?? Was there a confrontation with ET's?? Are there any other interviews (or movies) out there to be had regarding this issue??

What's up with the Man in the Moon??

Peace

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

ajyana (11th January 2012), Curt (16th January 2012), gigha (5th January 2012), mab777 (5th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), ponda (5th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The Man in the Moon

Does anyone remember the information source from a few years ago that explained:
    The moon must be hollow to remain in the orbit where it now travels.

I'm looking but not much joy yet.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

ponda (5th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Yes I have an opinion on this topic.
    The whole MOON Landing by NASA was a huge hoax.
    No Men from NASA ever landed or walked on the moon.

The whole fable is not real, however....like believing in religion, its pointless to try and convince most people because they refuse to look at the evidence which clearly shows that NASA hoaxed the world.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

00101 (5th January 2012), BestLion (10th January 2012), gigha (5th January 2012), jorr lundstrom (6th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Hi Spellbound.

I am not sure which interviews you mean however there are a couple of people who have spoken about nuclear bases. You mention John Lear, so am assuming you have seen this interview. If so, apologies in advance. He talks about a nuclear base on the moon

or this one, about the fake Apollo 11 mission. This was not an intervention though

Alex Collier

From Kerry's site:

On 27 January 1967, two years before the first moon landing, Virgil "Gus" Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee were killed in a devastating fire on the Apollo 1 launchpad during a full scale launch simulation. Grissom was greatly liked by his peers, was a strong character, and occupied a central position in the NASA space program. Many had predicted that it would be Grissom who would be the first to walk on the moon.

But Grissom was also an outspoken critic of the program. Among his last words before he died, when there was a communications failure with the capsule just prior to the fire, were: "How are we going to get to the moon when we can't communicate between two buildings?"

Moments later, the capsule burst into flames with the astronauts sealed inside. They were consumed by the fire with no chance to escape. His widow Betty and his son Scott both still maintain that the astronauts were killed deliberately by sabotage – and that their many questions have never been adequately answered.

Clark McClelland and John Lear insist that there was also a fourth astronaut who died in the capsule, a member of an alternative space program... the "real" one, employing top secret advanced technology, which was highly classified. After the fire, according to McClelland and Lear, a heavy cover-up ensued that continues to this day. (Please see Project Camelot's interview with John Lear for more details. Lear states that the fourth astronaut's name is known.)

Thomas Ronald Baron was a safety inspector in Apollo 1's construction. After the fire, Baron testified before Congress that the Apollo program was in such disarray that the United States would never make it to the moon. He claimed his opinions made him a target, and on 21 April 1967 reported on camera to news reporters that he and his wife had been harassed at home. As part of his testimony Baron submitted a 500 page report detailing his findings. Exactly one week after he testified, Baron's car was struck by a train and he, his wife and his stepdaughter were all killed instantly. Baron's report mysteriously disappeared, and to this day it has never been found.

The Apollo program continued, and so did the string of untimely deaths. Between the years of 1964 and 1967 a total of 10 astronauts lost their lives in freak accidents. These deaths accounted for an astonishing 15% of NASA's astronaut corps.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

ajyana (11th January 2012), gigha (5th January 2012), Kano (5th January 2012), ponda (5th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th January 2012), Star Tsar (5th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (16th January 2012), Star Tsar (5th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I thought this thread was going to be about the movie 'The first man in the moon'. This is a somewhat funny, Brittish production that seems to have a lot of symbolism related to secret societies perhaps. I wasn't able to fully understand what they were on about, so I thought I'd check this thread. But it's about something else. So let me add a few cents here.

Be careful with that 'Dark side of the moon' 'documentary'. It's largely agreed upon to be a disinfo piece. The concept is great (Kubrick filming the moon landings etc), but the information appears to be bogus.
    There was another thread about that recently.

'Apollo Zero' might be a good one to check out.
    'The Living moon' is great as well.

The moon was said to be hollow, due to its size, but also because when they 'drop' heavy objects upon it, it "rings out like a gong", for hours, apparently.
    I remember it recently came up for debate, though.

James Horak says that the Moon is in fact a space ship that brought us from another part of the Galaxy, first to Mars and then, after we had ruined that planet..., we got back on and flew it to Earth.
    He says that the way it stays in orbit, despite its obvious mismatch in size, is accomplished through huge engines inside the moon that make real-time corrections.
    Interesting story, but I'm not always sure about Horak.

Obviously the moon is also being said to be of the Annunaki. They may have used it as a space station, as well as an 'Earth observatory'. The fact that the moon appears not to be spinning, always facing the Earth with the same side, makes this an interesting idea as well.

The material of the moon is said to be much older that that of Earth, so it could not have been an Earth chunck that flew off.

There is the idea of the Galactic Care Taker Race who have placed many of the moons in orbit on purpose, in order for life to be or remain possible.
    This then has to do with the theory of Velikovsky (among others) that at one point there were huge changes in the solar system that created unsustainable situations for life on various planets. These were partially corrected with the moon sattelites.

Ours as well as quite a few other moons in the solar system are very strange objects indeed. Demos, Phobos and Iapetus especially.

That image makes it seem so obvious that it is not a natural object...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Caren (11th January 2012), Hamish (13th January 2012), Nickolai (5th January 2012), ponda (5th January 2012), Star Tsar (5th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I have no opinion, but I just saw Apollo 13 the other day. I'll just say that it was a piece of cake for whoever wrote the screenplay. The mere fact of all those unlucky thirteens rather beggars belief. Where did they come from in a country of skyscrapers I am told with no thirteenth floor?

Then again, the Titanic disaster was a real-life remake of a novel about the sinking of the Titan. Or did the Titanic not happen either?

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

I have been reading David Icke's book Human race get off your knees, which has a chapter on the moon. Very good read too. I believe his next book is going to focus solely on the moon?

This part stood out to me.

From Christopher Knight and Alan Butler's 'Who Built the Moon?'

The Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, and at a solar eclipse it is 400 times closer to Earth. This makes the Moon appear from Earth to be the same size as the Sun

Earth rotates at a speed 400 times faster than the Moon, and turns 40,000 kilometers on its axis in a day to the Moon's 400.

Earth spins 366.259 times during one orbit of the Sun, and the polar circumference of the Earth is 366.175 times bigger than that of the Moon.

The polar circumference of the Moon is 27.31 per cent the size of the earth and the Moon makes 27.396 turns per orbit of the Earth.

If you multiply the circumference of the Moon by that of the Earth, the result is 6,669,140 kilometers. Divided by 100 it becomes 436,669 kilometers - the circumference of the Sun correct to 99.9 per cent.
    If you divide the circumference of the Sun by that of the Moon and multiply by 100 you get the circumference of the Earth.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Earth Angel (16th January 2012), gigha (5th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There's a new thread, started on Avalon today:
    Richard Hoagland - Engines in the Moon?
    It links to a youtube video

And I just mentioned that earlier today
    Quote He[James Horak] says that the way it [The moon] stays in orbit, despite its obvious mismatch in size, is accomplished through huge engines inside the moon that make real-time corrections.
    How is that for a coincidence?

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Apollo 18 was recently released on DVD for which I finally checked it out last night. For those who haven't seen it, it's about a mission to the Moon ('74??) that was publically cancelled yet it went ahead behind the scenes anyways. The astronauts start encountering strange things and asked Houston to be up front with them, for which Houston told them not to be concerned and keep doing their mission which as given to them was to plant detection devices for ICBM's. By the end of the film things are going vastly awry and there is evidence of ET existance.

This got me thinking about a question asked to Bob Dean at the end of his presentation at Kerry's Awake & Aware conference a few months back. When Bob was taking questions from the audience he was asked if it was true there was a secret Apollo mission to the Moon (but for the purpose of taking nukes...not ICBM detectors). Supposedly this mission went awry as well with ET's being involved. Bob confirmed the story and spoke for a minute on it...simply saying the ET's would not allow us to set off nuclear weapons in space (makes sense to me).

I also seem to remember an audio interview that (I think) Kerry did solo with a woman who's husband died and she was saying there was a secret mission to the Moon and the ET's intervened. For the life of me I can't remember who this audio interview was with (if someone knows I would be appreciative if they could let me know).

There's others who say the Moon isn't want it's supposed to be (John Lear often refers to it as a giant satellite).

Does anyone have any opinions on this topic?? Was there in fact a secret mission to the Moon?? Was there a confrontation with ET's?? Are there any other interviews (or movies) out there to be had regarding this issue??

What's up with the Man in the Moon??

Peace

Dave - Toronto
    Hi dave

As it happens, I was told about such a 'mission' in year , 1986

This person also had lots of other info, which was of a 'very informed nature'

As I recall what I was told went like this: "We humans tried to set off a nuke on the far side of the moon. E.T's disarmed it before it could explode."

In retrospect, I was very privaledged to have met and corresponded with that person.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Kristo (5th January 2012), Spellbound (5th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Does anyone remember the information source from a few years ago that explained:
    The moon must be hollow to remain in the orbit where it now travels.

I'm looking but not much joy yet.
    How could a hollow object with far less mass stay in orbit? How would it create the massive tidal forces it does without all that mass?

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    Yes I have an opinion on this topic.

The whole fable is not real, however....like believing in religion, its pointless to try and convince most people because they refuse to look at the evidence which clearly shows that NASA hoaxed the world.

ugh I wish I would stop seeing these videos. It has been proven numerous times that in a vacuum a flag will continue to move after its been handled and moved by something i.e. the astronaut himself.

I certainly did enjoy Apollo 18, I'm sure they have a policy for this kind of thing. If they were contaminated I really don't know what they would do, esp by something intelligent. I don't know how they could conceal such a thing though as the radio transmissions back then were incredibly primitive, any amateur radio operator could've been listening.
    Last edited by toad; 5th January 2012 at 22:59.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Yes I have an opinion on this topic.

The whole fable is not real, however....like believing in religion, its pointless to try and convince most people because they refuse to look at the evidence which clearly shows that NASA hoaxed the world
    I tend to think the same of the moon landings..even scientist say if any human goes past the Van Allen belt they would get hit with a lethal dose of radiation..thus those Astronauts would have been exposed to Chernobyl type radiation even before they landed on the moon. Also that rickety old low tech 1969 space rocket I doubt could have hardly made that voyage. I aint claiming it to be a 100% hoax..but I have serious question about it.
    There are three basic kinds of arguments for this hoax: Photographic, video, and scientific.
    By looking at other sources and the official NASA info, the amount of radiation that the astronauts were subjected to, was 2 rems, for each time the astronaut went into space. 2 rem my foot!

21. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Quote Posted by toad (here)
    How could a hollow object with far less mass stay in orbit? How would it create the massive tidal forces it does without all that mass?
    Its more a case of 'if it were solid, it would be far to heavy to be in orbit where it is at the moment..' nobody said it was light, just lighter than it should be for it's size.

Also, the fact that the 'moon landings' were faked, doesn't mean man (or NASA) has never walked on the moon... i would expect there if far more 'moon walking' going on than we would think.

22. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I have no opinion, but I just saw Apollo 13 the other day. I'll just say that it was a piece of cake for whoever wrote the screenplay. The mere fact of all those unlucky thirteens rather beggars belief. Where did they come from in a country of skyscrapers I am told with no thirteenth floor?

Then again, the Titanic disaster was a real-life remake of a novel about the sinking of the Titan. Or did the Titanic not happen either?
    Titanic has some very interesting back story's that I've recently been informed on... it was sunk on purpose (according to this theory) & did happen.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Titanic has some very interesting back story's that I've recently been informed on... it was sunk on purpose (according to this theory) & did happen.
    Yes, I know, it goes very... deep

Have you checked out Sherman Skolnick I wonder?
    Last edited by araucaria; 11th January 2012 at 15:19. Reason: spelling

24. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here's the link that does it for me... Why anyone would want to spend tens of thousands of dollars to fake this footage is beyond me. Add to this all of the other stuff we know, and the picture starts to flesh out a bit.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0

25. Link to Post #17
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its almost un-beleivable that the moon is a giant satellite, however the logic behind why is totally conceivable, hence 'Big Brother Is Watching You' or 'The Man On The Moon', however ive also watched & reads lots on this topic, the flaw with John Lear is hes said a few different things on what the moon really is, presumably obtained from his sources. Its a giant spaceship if you read 'Who built the moon', Its a Satellite & also apparently a hollowed out planet where greys now reside underground & he explains this is why the greys eyes are so big and black. However if any race permantly lived in darkness its eyes would eventually disappear as it no longer needs them to sense. Simple understanding of muation/evolution tells us this. However if i was put forward a theory as to why the greys eyes are so big and black i would suggest its habitat has lots of very, very. very bright ultra-violet light, consider why we use great big black sunglasses.
    Last edited by nf857; 16th January 2012 at 14:15.

26. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    I have been reading David Icke's book Human race get off your knees, which has a chapter on the moon. Very good read too. I believe his next book is going to focus solely on the moon?

This part stood out to me.
    David Icke's new book will be 'Remember who you Are'.
    David and Carol Clarke are working on that book. He does
    talk about the moon in his books and his presentations indeed.
    Remember Who You Are!

+ Reply to Thread