+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a protocol or method that fixes damaged nerve cells and tissues?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: Is there a protocol or method that fixes damaged nerve cells and tissues?

In addition to what everyone else has said, you may want to try homeopathy, which is especially useful because you do not have to know the cause of the damage, you go only by symptoms.
    One of the most prized nerve-mending homeopathic remedies is Hypericum perf. , but it's not the only one.
    It is essential that a good homeopath takes your case, so that no symptom is missed.

And of course - since you mentioned i yourself - there's the power of the mind, which is the best healer of all.
    Ironically, this path - the simplest and most efficient - also seems to be the most difficult for many people, because they stand in their own way.
    If you don't know how to go about it (it's basically just feeling - not thinking - yourself perfectly healthy and radiant NOW, as you are and wherever you are), you may want to have a look at Louise Hay's suggestions.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Hughe (11th March 2012), Vanessa (11th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Default Re: Is there a protocol or method that fixes damaged nerve cells and tissues?

Another dietary supplement which helps is ALA -- alpha lipoic acid. This has been proved to help catalyse the repair of nerves. It's also one of the anti-ageing supplements. I know some young naturopaths who take some daily because they want to slow down their ageing process early on. Doctors in Germany have been routinely prescribing it for 50% of type 2 diabetes sufferers for about 30 years.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

.... It is people with "disabilities" that remind me how weak I am and how strong people are that suffer disability.

Personally, I look at it differently. Everyone has their own demons to deal with. Be it, physical, psychological or psychic. I grew up with a Mom who's handicap was from polio at 6 mos. of age, so I've been around many with different challenges. There are people who use the handicap for perpetual victimhood, but the majority just think of it as a situation to be dealt with in their normal day to day lives.

Your are right that it does often affect others. Taught me to look at many different ways to approach any physical barrier. so much can be dealt with as long as one thinks outside of the box and are not afraid to ask for assistance which could be one minute in someone's life and could save a considerable amount of time and bother.

Instead of feeling guilty, feel the inspiration others spark. As I said before, we all have our own demons, some are just easier to see than others.
    Reality -- What a Concept!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanessa For This Post:

Anchor (11th March 2012), Limor Wolf (11th March 2012), TraineeHuman (11th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Anchor, your sharing is especially eloquent in this thread. I had the utmost joy of attending Satsang with Ram Dass a few times on Maui in recent years. the stroke has made his speech labored, with long pauses between phrases, until you think he has forgotten the thread. Certainly I did a few times. But not! Ever as clever, sharp and funny as always, the dear man would take it up again and complete the thought. There was reason, humor and a wonderful punchline every time. I enjoyed especially when he pointed out that perhaps Maharaji had arranged things so that we would become better listeners, lol.

On nerves and tissues, I would look into D3, juiced cannabis leaves and a new product: https://youtube.com/watch?v=WCVMMjUn6do

Also, I work with a client who had a terrible accident wiith her right arm 20 years ago. I have a wonderful device called a Tennant Biomodulator. Website: http://www.senergy.us/. When I work with her, the pain is relieved, endorphins are delivered and, once the "pain chain" is broken, the muscles relax and are able to move in new ways. This amazing device has been excellent help for patients with rheumatoid arthritis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Anchor (12th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

You have asked two quite different questions. Nerve cell damage - depends upon the damage. Is it physical or chemical damage. Toxins, metals, etc injure the internal nerve cell structures of RNA/DNA, mitochondria, etc as well as cell wall damage from oxidative breakdown. In that case need to stop the chemical/metal inflow and then detox the cell. Will need supplements incuding various healthy Omega 3 and 6's. Damaged Tissues? Is this nerve tissue as in spinal cord, nerve roots, etc or other body tissue. If you have burned the cell or tissue or cut and severed it then you aren't fixing it. Otherwise supplements, herbs, diet, homeopathy and visualization can go a long way. There is also laser, accupuncture and various modalities which can help modulate and stimulate the tissue.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to konocti7 For This Post:

Anchor (12th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2