Thread: SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT ... Princess Kaoru Nakamaru in Japan

1. Link to Post #61
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT ... Princess Kaoru Nakamaru in Japan

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Could someone please give a brief breakdown of what she says, thanks
    A 10 minute video is a piece of cake. She only speaks for about 7 minutes of it. The long videos should come with some brief explanation of why is is worth a considerable time investment. What the princess is saying is not new to anybody paying attention for the past year or so. If what she is saying is new for somebody then they owe it to themselves to invest 7 minutes of their time.

2. Link to Post #62
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)

An incoming planet !?
    Planet X/Nibiru? Could it arrive in less than a year?

I wonder if this has something to do with the Hopi propechy.

"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes its mask."
    I believe trying to connect this possible event with the 'why' of it is a fruitless endeavor. Whatever answer you may settle on, if you find one, could end up being incorrect anyway. Making sure you can stay hydrated and warm for three days is very doable. What is on the other side of this possible Earth changing event is something we will all share in after.

Each to their own ability to perceive.

3. Link to Post #63
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Start at 6:10 of this video!
    Drunvalo Melchizedek explains -"How to Survive a Pole Shift"
    PS Don Alejandro says it's 30 hours of darkness!

Details. They are useless to us. They conflict, don't really matter anyway and could be totally wrong. You already have a good plan, my friend. Take solace in it and not trouble your self with all of the." He said, she said', that surrounds this very special upcoming time.

If it happens, that is. That is why keeping it simple and very doable is the best policy and always remember that, physical death is an option. This possibility and being comfortable with it, is what separates those walking a spiritual path and those not doing so. The former may even include atheists and fundamentalists. Your heart determines who you really are.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Can you please also state the jist of the video before you post it? I aint got that much time to be watching every video posted and would appreciate if the poster also gives a brief jist of what is said! Thanks
    What more do you want? Perhaps someone else could watch the video for you?

Thanks for taking the time to find and post this video in the 1st place Viking...
    I was thinking of mother birds who partially digest and then regurgitate the food for their chicks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The biggest problem with the ~72 hours of darkness, if we don't freeze without the suns warmth, is fear and ignorance.

***Don Alejandro say it's 30 hours***

Imagine the scenarios of chaos, if the majority are unawares and everything goes black and no electricity. People will be "caught with their pants down" -so to speak.

People will die from fear because they won't know how long it is going to last, and ~72 hours(30 hours) will seem like an eternity.

PS I don't know if we can know beforehand if this is really going to happen.....Doubt it will be broadcast on Fox or CNN.
    Those who die from fear will be part of the cleansing. If this event happens it is going to be a very good thing for the human genome.
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th January 2012 at 04:35.

4. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    If you go to www.Andromedacouncil.com it speaks of an incoming object to our solar system soon known as Tekoma, a brown dwarf star & Nihohia its accompanying planet. I believe intuitively I can relate this to The Hopie Indian Prophecy known as The Forthcoming of Blue Star Kachina. The Star Names (Tekoma and Nihohia) Sound Like Native Indian Names. "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

I will be asking Alex Collier this question tonite on The BlogRadio hosted by Robert Stanley. I hope he gets to answer this question. Seems important to me.

Q. What about Tekoma the brown dwarf & Nihohia its accompanying planet? They haven't arrived yet.

ANSWER: Due to the buffeting effect on Earth's solar system as it continues to move into the galactic equatorial plane zone region, and the magnetic energies in the center of a black hole at the center of this area already affecting your planet - the arrival of both Tekoma the brown dwarf, and Nihohia its accompanying planet, are being considerably slowed by our biospheres to reduce as much as possible the potential disruptive tectonic & volcanic reactions on your planet. As with the removal of the reptilian underground & undersea bases, it is our first priority that you on planet Earth are safe, as safe as possible. And this means we need to slow things down as much as possible, including these celestial bodies, to reduce the risk of damage to your planet... as much as we possibly can.

We are not exactly sure when they will arrive to your solar system. However, know that Tekoma & Nihohia are on their way to your solar system. They will arrive when the moment is right. And, Tekoma will take its place as an added, new, much smaller & not nearly as bright second sun, and its accompanying planet Nihohia will join it as a new planet in your solar system. You will have some warm, peaceful & friendly new neighbors.

When Tekoma as a brown dwarf, about the size of the Uranus is - first seen - in the skies over Earth it will appear to be about the size of a U.S coin, a "quarter", and Nihohia, its planet, about the actual size of planet Pluto, it will appear to be smaller, about the size of another U.S. coin, approximately the size of a "dime". When Tekoma finally settles into orbit close to Venus it will appear to be about the size of a new pencil eraser head. Nihohia will appear to be about the size of a small dot right next to it. And yes, there will be an announcement on this web site approximately 3-4 days prior to their arrival when we will begin to see these new celestial bodies in your skies.

Here: http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html
    I have noticed noticed both of these very bright objects for the past few months and mentioned it in public only once. I was told it is Jupiter. Now, I just look up every night and wonder. The sky here at night is very clear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Focus on having at least water for all, and food for your pets and children.
    Adults do fine on no food, I fasted for 3 weeks recently it was
    much easier than you might think.

And yes if you are expecting others to spoon feed you info
    you might be in for more challenges than most.
    That's putting it nicely
    Last edited by astrid; 6th January 2012 at 04:35.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Calz (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (4th January 2013), meeradas (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), Ontarioguy (6th January 2012), Referee (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (6th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Jupiter is to the right of the moon...doesn't matter if you are in Ukraine !

edit...Unless you're standing on your head!

viking
    Hmmm... I broke my telescope out the other day... felt the need to look at the moon (not a regular occurrence)

so i looked at the moon for a bit... decided there was nothing new there... so had a look around...

To the LEFT of the moon by 5 - 10 degrees and on the same level was an EXTREMELY large object. Very much the brightest object in the sky (other than the moon)
    the object had the same colour range as the moon (shades of grey- NO colour) and had about 6-7 light and dark bands around it.
    I figured it must be Jupiter, but thought that Jupiter would look at least slightly red?

so i came inside and entered my position into a 'night sky' program... and found that Jupiter at that time was supposed to be slightly to the right and below the moon. (likely below the horizon for me at that time)

I figured that i had made some mistake in entering my data into the program (i am a total noob when it comes to astronomy)...
    i posted about it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post394130 including time and position.

Any further thoughts on this grey object to the LEFT of the moon?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th January 2012), RedeZra (6th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #67
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

If three days of darkness really will be there, when something so out of the ordinary happens, I think food and water won't be on my mind very much, for I'd expect a rollercoaster ride like nothing I've experienced before - so I'd fasten my seatbelt, align with the flow of it and enjoy it.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th January 2012), BMJ (6th January 2012), Calz (6th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (4th January 2013), meeradas (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (6th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    Jupiter is to the right of the moon...doesn't matter if you are in Ukraine !

edit...Unless you're standing on your head!

viking
    Hmmm... I broke my telescope out the other day... felt the need to look at the moon (not a regular occurrence)

so i looked at the moon for a bit... decided there was nothing new there... so had a look around...

To the LEFT of the moon by 5 - 10 degrees and on the same level was an EXTREMELY large object. Very much the brightest object in the sky (other than the moon)
    the object had the same colour range as the moon (shades of grey- NO colour) and had about 6-7 light and dark bands around it.
    I figured it must be Jupiter, but thought that Jupiter would look at least slightly red?

so i came inside and entered my position into a 'night sky' program... and found that Jupiter at that time was supposed to be slightly to the right and below the moon. (likely below the horizon for me at that time)

I figured that i had made some mistake in entering my data into the program (i am a total noob when it comes to astronomy)...
    i posted about it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post394130 including time and position.

Any further thoughts on this grey object to the LEFT of the moon?
    Well, the funny thing is, these objects are getting BRIGHTER and LARGER - I'm sure of it!

I mentioned in another thread that I had a dream recently where I was told the Earth had 2 new moons, and was told the names of those moons. The names given earlier in this thread don't ring any bells for me, but the names were in a similar vein in that they were very foriegn-sounding names....

As for the 3 days of darkness, I don't believe that will be physical darkness - after all it's always daylight somewhere on earth. I had a dream a few years ago where everyone basically had an NDE for a few days during which they got to choose if they wished to continue here after the "shift"... I think that's what it'll be, a spiritual "darkness".....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

crosby (6th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2012), Kano (6th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (4th January 2013), shamanseeker (6th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

There are too many contradictions with exact dates for me. I really enjoyed her message, however maybe the dates given are accurate and maybe not. It is good to be prepared for any day and any event to come.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Calz (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), Kimberley (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), RedeZra (6th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote To the LEFT of the moon by 5 - 10 degrees and on the same level was an EXTREMELY large object. Very much the brightest object in the sky (other than the moon)
    the object had the same color range as the moon (shades of grey- NO colour) and had about 6-7 light and dark bands around it.
    I'll try to look again tonight if skies are formidable. Yes the charts do say Jupiter is suppose to be to the right, but I seen what appeared also to be Jupiter to the left "I didnt focus or zoom in at the time, I was only observing the planetary objects..I've seen Jupiter 100 times and i was confident I was seeing Jupiter..I'll try to observe again and this time focus in.
    Anyone with a telescope or even binoculars can observe..look to the lower left of the moon. Their appears to be a planetary object there..Venus-Jupiter are now to the right of the moon on the sky charts...I'll look again 'hopefully tonight and try to zoom in and see..
    Last edited by BestLion; 6th January 2012 at 07:47.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

RedeZra (6th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Quote To the LEFT of the moon by 5 - 10 degrees and on the same level was an EXTREMELY large object. Very much the brightest object in the sky (other than the moon)
    the object had the same color range as the moon (shades of grey- NO colour) and had about 6-7 light and dark bands around it.
    I'll try to look again tonight if skies are formidable. Yes the charts do say Jupiter is suppose to be to the right, but I seen what appeared also to be Jupiter to the left "I didnt focus or zoom in at the time, I was only observing the planetary objects..I've seen Jupiter 100 times and i was confident I was seeing Jupiter..I'll try to observe again and this time focus in.
    Anyone with a telescope or even binoculars can observe..look to the lower left of the moon. Their appears to be a planetary object there..Venus-Jupiter are now to the right of the moon on the sky charts...I'll look again 'hopefully tonight and try to zoom in and see..
    Probably Aldabaran ... if it is to the left ....about 8.00 looking up at the Moon ...

wikipedia...
    Aldebaran (α Tau, α Tauri, Alpha Tauri) is a red giant star located about 65 light years away in the zodiac constellation of Taurus. With an average apparent magnitude of 0.87 it is the brightest star in the constellation and is one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky. The name Aldebaran is Arabic (الدبران al-dabarān) and translates literally as "the follower", presumably because this bright star appears to follow the Pleiades, or "Seven Sisters" star cluster in the night sky.[3]

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BestLion (6th January 2012), Calz (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

...So lets all fast forward to Dec 24 2012 (or is it the 25, oh well) what happens next? The sun comes out?

Lol sorry I feel a bit clueless

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Forgot to mention if the 3 days of darkness are due to a poleshift then the other half of Earth will have 3 days of Light !! Depends where/when the earth stops rotating. Unless the 3 days have nowt to do with a pole shift ?? !!!

Fun and Games ...

But yes as Modwiz has stated ... 'this would be a piece of cake for most of us here' ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Calz (6th January 2012), crosby (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Well if events happen as some think..the 3 days of darkness could be caused via volcanic ash blacking the sky. If we get pole shifts about every single volcano on earth..and places like Yellowstone will go off.
    Seemed the last time this pole shift happened was around 9792 BC and buried Atlantis. That equals 11,804 years ago.
    I am not sure if 2012 will be an event or not..but more then likely within the next 2,000 or so years we will see a huge catastrophe that will be the same as what destroyed Atlantis.
    Seems the Mayans are the only civilization that wrote on this 2012. And that wasn't even them who wrote it but was said to be given to them by the elongated headed god they called Kukulkan. Some people have interpenetrated the 2012 day as the return of Kukulkan.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

annacherie (6th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #75
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

she said the earth will pass through something called the "noodle" (?) and that it will cause the darkness.

26. Link to Post #76
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni connexae! (here)
    she said the earth will pass through something called the "noodle" (?) and that it will cause the darkness.
    That reminds me, I should probably have some Ramen stored for those few days.

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=196088
    here is the same topic talked about over at David Ickes forum.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Calz (6th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Our Queen neglected to mention this in her xmas speech....!

Nice one Viking!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (6th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Um sun rising in west? Would happen only if earth were to rotate in opposite direction, OSIT
    If the poles shifted, North would become South and South North, so East and West would change too.

32. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Oh modwiz everybody needs a puppy . . . . . shall we all chip in and send mod a pup??

Anyone want to make a suggestion on the breed? I think a beautiful golden retriever . . . or better yet a rescue from the shelter . . . . a cute little Heinz 57 full of energy and sweetness . . . .

(closest icon to a puppy)

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Not SHOCKING......72 little hours of darkness......and we know the exact date now............piece of CAKE!

I will just take a couple of gallons of water, some bananas, my puppy, and a few dog biscuits.

Bring em' all into my cozy bedroom with extra blankets and pillows.

VOILA! A Brand New Earth.............in the morning!

Piece of Cake......No worries........Not SHOCKING........old news really.......but thanks for the heads up on the EXACT date!
    Great plan, IMO, Gooty. My plan is similar. No puppy though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast