+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    It great to see we have people in praise of royalty here!
    As far as I am concerned, my praise has nothing whatsoever to do with "royalty" - or even with Charles AS a royal.
    It is praise of a book that happens to be written by an individual who feels a genuine passion for this subject, and whose money - however it was accumulated by his family in centuries past (or even now) - has enabled him to experiment in a very worthwhile manner.
    Nothing to do with royalty. I am not a royalist - or even the Queen's "subject" - myself.

And I don't think it's fair for his book to be neglected because of his "royal" birth.
    Yet that is exactly what is happening.
    My guess is, the media were looking forward to merrily disparage Charles' book, seeing how he is one of their favourite targets for ridicule (for his "tree hugging", among other things).
    When they actually read it, they found nothing there that could be disparaged.
    So they'd rather say nothing at all.

He is not a perfect man. It is not a 100 % perfect book.
    But then, show me a person, or a book, that is.
    What it is, is a very inspiring book, especially considering its origin.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 1st February 2012 at 17:23.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Well this is certanly a very interesting post. I find (like many also reading this thread I suppose) that its hard for me to get out of my preconcieved notions of charles being part of the illuminati...
    However since I do realize my reaction I so hope in my heart that he is this awakened soul who wishes to do good despite everything. But of course my mind keeps brining up argument

So thank you for posting it, it certanly takes me out of my comfort zone a little bit and Im excited to find out more and read his book.
    Of course I know Ill be searching for something fishy...but who knows, Ill let you know what I find out. But can you guys concieve someone in that position having thats vision? Hows awsome would it be? When I was little I played more with my leggo knights than with barbies so...Im kinda excited in a childish way I guess to see what its all about

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Satkirn For This Post:

NeverMind (1st February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

The problem, Satkirn, is that, if one looks for something "fishy", one always WILL find something "fishy".
    In everything. And certainly nothing of this world is ever perfect.

But I do look forward to your review. :-)
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Well I do believe I am keeping an open mind on the matter, I trust myself to be able to discern preconceptions with actuall fishiness lol, however I do agree that if you want to find something you most probably will. But Im really hoping I don't, and its certanly a good thing to keep in mind when you try to be objective.
    But then again how objective can we be if everything is affected by the one who percieves. But thats a whole other rabbit hole.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Satkirn For This Post:

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'm no fan of the British Royal Family although they are fascinating. Their total disconect from reality fascinated me, I've read all sorts of books on the royal family mostly from the early part of the century on up, and their sheltered lifestyle was absolutely fascinating. Absolutely no clue to the reality of the world they rule or even live in.

What is unusual here is that reading about how these generation heirarchies are prepped in the brainwash sort of way, so that the rule can be passed on to the next generation...hasn't applied here. Prince Charles seems to be never going to have his chance to rule on the throne. If he does, it won't be for long, he's in his sixties now isn't he? Why is the Queen so adamant about staying on the throne even though it upsets the established way of doing things.

One wonders what the reason is for this? Could it be as simple as Camilla? or... Couldn't form him into the sort of robotic ruler required ? I'm not suggesting he's a swell guy but there is something a bit hinky here that doesn't fit the established pattern. I'd certainly read the book and watch an interview for that reason. There seems to be a weak link in the command here. Not to say its a benevolent weak link (it would be refreshing if it were) but someone may be on to something here.

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Charles may or may not be involved in some mucky stuff - but a book on Harmony is a book on Harmony and written by a man that has a perspective on the physical world that we simply dont have. That is why I am interested. I am pleased to read on Avalon that it is available and I will be ordering a copy.

Harmony is one of the central themes of my own personal manifestation meditations - so it caught me square on and to my three eyes this thread lit up like a light bulb!

-- update ordered it --

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Why is the Queen so adamant about staying on the throne even though it upsets the established way of doing things.

One wonders what the reason is for this? Could it be as simple as Camilla? or... Couldn't form him into the sort of robotic ruler required ? I'm not suggesting he's a swell guy but there is something a bit hinky here that doesn't fit the established pattern. I'd certainly read the book and watch an interview for that reason. There seems to be a weak link in the command here. Not to say its a benevolent weak link (it would be refreshing if it were) but someone may be on to something here.
    The reason is quite simple and straightforward (although necessarily deeply reaching on a personal level): much like the Pope, the British monarch - who is also, and let's not forget this, the head of the Anglican Church - is "anointed by God", and only God can release him/her of that function.
    (The breach of this principle - NOT so much Wallis Simpson per se - was the main reason why the royal family severed all contacts with Edward VIII after his abdication in 1936.)

There's also the personal "promise" that Elizabeth gave to her people when she became the Queen - that she will remain the Queen for the duration of her lifetime, "be it short or long" (paraphrasing here).

The function of the sovereign is of paramount importance here, and it transcends the person who happens to be the sovereign at any given time.

As an aside, the above is the real reason why the flag wasn't flown at half-mast (at first) after Diana died. It had nothing to do with anyone's personal feelings towards her.
    The flag is reserved for the sovereign ONLY - and it is simply a fact that the sovereign of Great Britain - as in most other kingdoms - never dies. The moment he/she dies, a new sovereign emerges, automatically. The flag refers - and defers - to to the function of the sovereign - not to the person who is holding the title. And certainly not to their kin.
    I don't think they should have caved in to the pressure of the uninformed vox populi, but rather explain it to the people.
    It's all pageantry, anyway.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 1st February 2012 at 15:53.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Now that you mention Iit do recall that speech, because we hear so many empty promises from all our public figures I didn't consider that perhaps that was a serious statement..but turns out that perhaps it is.

Something still feels a bit hinky to me but I suppose that time and death will tell.

Certainl they are a long lived people regardless if it's genetics , environment or reptiliian interference .....lol.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

There was someone, a spiritualist and metaphysician that Charles was very enarmored of back in the 70's. The man was from South Africa? Van de Veer , Van Deer something something? you probably know who I'm talking about.

At one point Charles had adopted a more organic lifestyle, he's well known forhis love of gardening which was also derided. Even becoming a vegetarian and studied all sorts of metaphysical sorts of things that he was publicly derided for and one got the sense his own family despaired over. Making a big deal out of gardening seemed rather odd to me , Any royal establishment anywhere in the world has fabulous gardens. The book doesn't suprise me, nor would the fact he would be ridiculed for it. Regardless of what one thinks personally he has been described as a 'gentle' soul living in a family that basicaly rode his arse to become a royal public figure. His father Philip is infamous (although rather amusing for those who like forthrightness) about harranguing and roaring about the world making tactless remarks.

It is a topic I think that be approached with a grain of salt but I agree to avoid it or embrace simply because royality is involved is not really keeping a open mind. That means we'd be approaching it with prejudice.

I find it interesting.

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    It great to see we have people in praise of royalty here!
    As far as I am concerned, my praise has nothing whatsoever to do with "royalty" - or even with Charles AS a royal.
    It is praise of a book that happens to be written by an individual who feels a genuine passion for this subject, and whose money - however it was accumulated by his family in centuries past (or even now) - has enabled him to experiment in a very worthwhile manner.
    Nothing to do with royalty. I am not a royalist - or even the Queen's "subject" - myself.

And I don't think it's fair for his book to be neglected because of his "royal" birth.
    Yet that is exactly what is happening.
    My guess is, the media were looking forward to merrily disparage Charles' book, seeing how he is one of their favourite targets for ridicule (for his "tree hugging", among other things).
    When they actually read it, they found nothing there that could be disparaged.
    So they say nothing at all.

13. Link to Post #49
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

I'm very far from being a royalist - very far indeed - but I have to give credit where it is due.
    Charles has spent many years working in the fields about which he feels passionate - environmental issues, responsible business, young people who have been denied chances early on in their lives, and the arts.
    His have not been empty words.
    As a result, I would expect his book to have be written from a sincere wish to be of benefit.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012), Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

No fan of the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, call it a Scottish thing. But that doesnt mean I am going to ignore what they are saying. For those that were curious as I was heres the first 27 pages.

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/content/documents/Harmony%20-%20Pages%201-27.pdf

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    He also details the need for, and path to, create a new type of economy that is not based on treating nature as a machine to be raped for resources. In one statement he shared that the amount of money it would take to stem the unhealthy practice of deforestation is the same as was reportedly paid in bonuses during 2009 to the staff of Goldman Sachs. These are choices we make he says, stating that we have the power to do otherwise.

As for over-population, as one example he speaks of offering opportunity to mothers in economically under-developed parts of of the world. One such example is the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh. The exceedingly high birth rates among the country’s women began to drop as they were extended micro-loans to generate self sufficiency through animal husbandry and the like. They felt empowered, no longer needing to have several children to create security for themselves later in life. They had an endeavor to feel proud of and nurture. It is through personal empowerment of this kind, a real, non-mechanistic education, healthy families and communities, and core spiritual values that include our connection with nature that he sees a sustainable future for our planet and it’s people. Honestly, I couldn’t argue any but the tiniest of points, global climate change aside. And I began to see why he is categorically rejected by the media. He is talking about a life that honors life, not a life designed to consume.

I sighed and thought about it. It felt right to me. Prince Charles has always seemed like the odd duck in the family, just as most of you reading this may be in your own families. He hugs trees and chickens. He despises the ‘brutalist’ architectural movement because it give us soul-robbing edifices. He chose to love his best friend rather than a beautiful Princess whose blood was chosen for him. When it all went very badly, he was held to blame and we may never know the true story behind Diana’s death.

I pretty much agree with you on this. I do not suspect Charles of being a reptile as Im sure many here do. Both he and Diana, when she was alive were destined according to their own minds and hearts, although agreed they probably had to fight to acquire them.... but do we not all have to fight for our oun minds and hearts?

Have not we all been manipulated and controled by our parents, our schools, our work, our government our churches. I see that they are no different and they have broken their own mold and Diana was seriously in the process right up to her death.

Charles has always been a knight for the little guy and a profound idealist and explorer of the nonconvetional, that which would thwart the military industiral complex in very real ways. He has been a long time supporter of Homeoapthy and only if you understand what homeoathy is can you understand what that means. He also supports the Gerson Institute... an organization that promotes cancer cure with whole living foods, alternative medicine and juice therapy. Why in gods name would a reptile be interested in these things as well as all that his book promotes.

The reason Bill should be interested in interviewing him is because Charles is a highly influential person in a broad circle of powerful people. He can shape world views to a degree and he spends his time shoving money where he thinks it needs to go. He is also the father of a young man who will likely be the King of England if the monachy continues on. A young man who may also seem to be cutting his own path.

and regarding gardening.... anyone who is interested in saving the planet from its current path must understand ones connection to the earth, the land and our pathways of sustenance from it. You can sit in an ivory tower and theorize all you want but you will really learn if you put your hands in the soil... which Charles has done.... and clearly his respect for indiginous peoples reflects this core connection of undertanding also
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 1st February 2012 at 16:17.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Muzz (1st February 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

I don't know who is more cuckoo. Charlie boy Windsor or the people who worship this fraudulent so called bloodline. Charlie boy is one who wants to reduce the worlds population etc. If Charlie is so knowledgeable then why doesn't he give back the land he illegally holds to the people so they can feed & house themselves?

Also. He is NO prince of Cymru (Wales).
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Davidallany (22nd February 2012), Muzz (1st February 2012), Siberia9 (1st February 2012)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Hey, he calls for a Sustanibilty Revolution... he may be my prince after all.

He seems to get more right than wrong actually over the course of his life... being a 1% person he could be spending his time doing worthless bull**** as many of them do...

my husband says he sure has an ugly wife though
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 1st February 2012 at 16:24.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    I don't know who is more cuckoo. Charlie boy Windsor or the people who worship this fraudulent so called bloodline. Charlie boy is one who wants to reduce the worlds population etc. If Charlie is so knowledgeable then why doesn't he give back the land he illegally holds to the people so they can feed & house themselves?

If I owned a ton of land I would not release it to those who would put up rows upon rows of nonsustainable housing upon it. Not in the UK and not here in the USA.

Reducing the world population is a must. What makes it evil is in how it would be done. Providing work to third world women certainly is a way he has chosen to help alleviate their burden.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

To a certain extent I share and and have shared your view of this. My family no longer lives in either Wales or Ireland because of the royral protestant influence, so I have had strongly held feelings about this that have passed down through my family. We come from Ireland and Wales and claimed property here having our own taken from us there. And the US government did the same thing! Took it away from us. The same as what happened over there.

Top of the morning to you may be fine but at the bottom of the day I and my family are in a place we just don't belong at and I've always felt that. Because of them. Banished from what we developed and nutured.

But before that it was the native americans who inhabited that land. We didn't take it from them in fact some of them lived on the places we staked for ourselves but ....those are things I had to realize, who does this really belong to? At t he end of the day you have confront, what happened over there, we perpetrated here in the US. Everyone Welsh, Irish, English, Polish, German. And its happened in Australia too the displacement of indengionous people.

So I really had to confront who does this all belong to?

No one. And everyone. And I know that's no 'real' or satisfying answer.

It has been very hard for me to let go of this animosity and I understand completely where you are coming from. Like the native americans we had our language, our culture, our connection to those lands taken from us , we were forced out.

But ...

My great grandfather said in order for the IRA to succeed he not only had to let go of the who owned what, let go of Ireland and get rid of his attachment to the Church, and just be in free fall.

It would be a marked demonstration of commitment to giving up his properties, a sign of commitment but I'm not sure those are his to give up. Those are endowments given by the Queen, for him to 'use' as his properties, I'm not sure they belong to him though. I very highly doubt that he could give them up. I may be wrong but...I don't think he would be allowed to do so.

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Looking into his co-authors you find this

TONY JUNIPER

At Friends of the Earth Juniper oversaw the campaign that ensured the inclusion of a Climate Change Bill in the Queen's Speech 2006 (15 November). This was supported by his successful "Big Ask" Campaign throughout 2005 and 2006

from repealtheact.com
    Quote The Climate Change Act is having huge social and economic consequences, which MPs can no longer ignore.

The EU's and UK's climate and energy policies are too expensive, too ambitious, too complex - and ineffective. The government's blind faith in drastically reducing CO2 emissions and liberalising energy markets will profit only a select group of companies and officials at the expense of everyone else. MPs would do well to rethink these policies - before the public rises up in anger.
    which I dont like the look of

however it gets interesting with Ian Skelly who is chairman of the Temenos Academy

On the site you find this
    Temenos Academy Recordings Catalogue October 24, 2005

which lists talks by various people on a rather mind bogling list of subjects too long to post.

e.g.
    Quote Goethe & the Bavarian Illuminati
    On one page Charles says
    Quote The work of Temenos could not be more important
    I dont know much about these people or this organisation but I am curious now.
    Last edited by Muzz; 1st February 2012 at 16:57.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

NeverMind (1st February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #57
    Afghanistan Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If we attack any person in deed, thought, action or pen then we do not deserve that which we claim to be, that of "bringer of light", "spiritual person", or any other description which holds us in a positive light.

If any human being, regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, persuasion, or the family to which they were born, were courageous enough to bring this message to humanity and actively change things for the positive then they must only be judged by their actions. Indeed, who are we to judge another?, does this not say more about ourselves than the person at which we point the fearful finger of judgement. And to what extent do we actually know those at whom we accuse? Are our judgements base on fact, or borne out of our fear, gossip, and slander?

If the Wise Man Points to the Stars, try not to stare at His Finger.

If the Giver of Wisdom is Wearing a Suit and has a Posh English Accent and an Oligarch Mother, instead of wearing a White Robe and having an Indian Accent, does that give us the right to Judge Him negatively? if so then we are no better than that which we seek to change.

Personally I am not a Royalist and never have been, so before casting any puritanical, cynical, judgements to me might I suggest to go take a look in the mirror.

Loveya!
    ☼AF☼

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to astralflyer For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), Muzz (1st February 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012), Satkirn (1st February 2012), Taurean (1st February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

There was someone, a spiritualist and metaphysician that Charles was very enarmored of back in the 70's. The man was from South Africa? Van de Veer , Van Deer something something? you probably know who I'm talking about.
    Laurens van der Post.

Quote I'm not sure they belong to him though. I very highly doubt that he could give them up. I may be wrong but...I don't think he would be allowed to do so.
    You are right, it is NOT his to give away.
    Or the Queen's for that matter.
    Their land belongs to the Crown (which, again, does not refer to any individual), and is held by them in usufructuary right.
    Which means they are entitled to income from it, but it is not theirs to sell or give away.

Quote being a 1% person he could be spending his time doing worthless bull**** as many of them do...
    Or all too many of the 99 %, to be fair. :-)

And ASTRALFLYER... I would have thought everything you say was self-evident.
    Clearly it is not.
    It seems Charlie is a litmus test for "enlightenment". :-)
    Last edited by NeverMind; 1st February 2012 at 17:21.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), Taurean (1st February 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Come on guys, dont fall for the magick. This guy didnt write anything, famous people never do, they have people do it for them. They dont need the money so its about getting further in your head, no thanks. These people want to save the beautiful planet and THEIR resources from YOU the filthy sims (simians, monkeys) thats what they call you. To them you are not the same race as them, they despise you, you are their cattle. Do not fall for the fancy words and fake smiles.

These people are not what you think they are. They are the Mayors of the Castle, put in to power by the Vatican through the Donation of Constantine, a fraudulent document. They are frauds, and do as they are told. I am related to many of the Royal family's myself, the old and the new. Im not proud of it, and I dont claim to know everything, but it has given me an understanding, and I am telling you they are not on your side, and you should not give them you energy. For example, if a child killer moved onto your block would you talk about his cool accent and how nice his garden is? Dont fall for the mind control spell, look beyond it and see the beast that stares at you.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Muzz (1st February 2012), Tane Mahuta (2nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Thank you , that's his name (I'm bad with names...lol) .

What we are struggling is very different. Bryn ap Gwilym is struggling with something prompted by experience and I have to honor the sentiments they have expressed in part because we've had that residual sort of experience here in my family, I don't want to dismss as meaningless as invalid it is a true struggle a challenge. IN the human condition we all share similar challenges And that's okay that we feel that way and accepting that hopefully some solution is provided for the internal struggle.

Another thing I struggle with personally is ...there's a great deal of the population that have human form but aren't human. At least in the way we've come to accept humanity to be. We don't want to accept that and we can't accept that just because something looks human, but isn't, that it is entitled to grace even as its feeding off of us. Or rather its hard to. Much of what the conspiracy theorists tell us, the insiders, tell us about the royal family suggests they are not humans in the way we know humans to be. So its hard for us to trust this. Are these people posing as humanity entitled to our grace? Espeically if they are feeding off of us.

Hard stuff isn't it?

we know we can only change ourselves and our perception.

And its a stickly slope when something that you've known to be true begins acting out of character....do we trust it?

Can we trust ourselves. If we can't trust ourselves how will be know what to trust externally of us. If we expect and demand things to change and it didn't change in the way we thought it should or changed from a completely unexpected source.....that's hard.

This is a very good challenge for us.

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Laurens van der Post.

Quote I'm not sure they belong to him though. I very highly doubt that he could give them up. I may be wrong but...I don't think he would be allowed to do so.
    You are right, it is NOT his to give away.
    Or the Queen's for that matter.
    Their land belongs to the Crown (which, again, does not refer to any individual), and is held by them in usufructuary right.
    Which means they are entitled to income from it, but it is not theirs to sell or give away.

Quote being a 1% person he could be spending his time doing worthless bull**** as many of them do...
    Or all too many of the 99 %, to be fair. :-)

And ASTRALFLYER... I would have thought everything you say was self-evident.
    Clearly it is not.
    It seems Charlie is a litmus test for "enlightenment". :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast