+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Default Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

The Prince of Wales has written a book called Harmony about how man has become "dangerously disconnected" from Nature. A film accompanies the book in which is written by HRH The Prince of Wales, Tony Juniper and Ian Skelly. Harmony: A New Way of Looking at the World. To find out more visit http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk
    Sapere aude

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Corncrake (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (31st January 2012), JRS (6th January 2012), Lifebringer (22nd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (19th February 2012), NeverMind (31st January 2012), StephenW11UK (31st January 2012), Terra (19th February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (6th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

CMN's Regina Meredith's analysis;-

It has become evident to me that HRH Prince Charles has not been clay pigeon shooting and drinking sherry while waiting his turn to rule over his kingdom. Until quite recently, however, I wasn’t quite sure what he was doing other than gardening and the usual charity photo ops.

While packing up our camera gear after interviewing Rupert Sheldrake in England recently, we discussed the value of putting his new book ‘The Science Delusion’ out in an audio format. My argument for such a decision was that Rupert has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard. Then I added, “You and Prince Charles.”

Ever since I can remember, I have had a “thing” for the voice of Prince Charles. This is not something I would have admitted to in recent times as we have learned more about the less flattering operations of the British Royal family and some of their less admirable traits overall. Still, I always held that somehow Prince Charles was a soul not cut of the same cloth as the others who appear to offer little more than a dazzling pageant from time to time to keep the commoners feeling included and cherished in some small way.

After commenting on the quality of Rupert’s and Charles’ voices, Rupert asked if I had read Prince Charles’ new book titled ‘Harmony’. Surprised, I said that I had never even heard of it. Rupert replied, “It appears that no one else has either. The British media refuse to cover it.” Now I was intrigued.

It would be right to say that, though I am married to a Brit and have many British friends and can even make a “full English breakfast” (beans and all), I do not understand their relationship with Prince Charles. He appears to be sniggered at from all quarters – from right wing media to conspiracy theorists. Many call him a “tree-hugger” or “utopian idealist” as though those traits render him completely unfit for any type of consideration. Others point to a bloodline that is said to have ruled the planet with only small mercies directed toward the needs of humankind and that it exists for its own benefit, exploiting the rest. Weighing all of this in my mind, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a copy of the book.

Before picking up a copy at Waterstone’s bookstore in Winchester, I began asking British people if they had read, or even heard, of ‘Harmony’ by the Prince of Wales. Blank stares, furrowed brows and far off glances were followed by, “I’ve never heard of it.” Not one person, including some of our more inquisitive and well read friends and CMN viewers, had heard that Prince Charles had written this book, one reportedly good enough to have been recommended by Rupert Sheldrake.

“Harmony” is a deeply thoughtful, soul-filled, whole-istic, practical and even mystical look at humanity and our relationship with the earth. While I was secretly looking for thinly veiled references to depopulation, carbon credits and other neo-con/Illuminati agendas, I found no such thing. That said, HRH clearly does buy into the notion that human behavior is at the foundation of global climate change, over which there is much disagreement and debate. Beyond this point, he and his co-authors Tony Jupiter and Ian Skelly, artfully and diplomatically laid out the price we have paid for disconnecting from each other, our communities, our land and our own intuition. Prince Charles is clear in his belief that this has not happened accidentally as evidenced by some of his writing. He quotes the wartime propagandist Edward Bernays who said, “We are governed, our minds moulded, our tastes formed by men we have never heard of……who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind.”

He continues in his own words, “It is a fact of history that humanity will never wake up to the dangers until the crisis actually hits us between the eyes. Until then, vested interests stave off the warnings by shooting the messengers or destroying the sanctuary that holds the wisdom of the heart, either by suffocating it with ugliness of all kinds or reducing the argument to the level of a tabloid travesty – anything rather than face the darkness that overwhelms the soul. At such a crucial moment in our history it is vital that we reignite the lamp and illuminate what has lain in the shadows.” Throughout the book he offers solutions alongside the challenges, none of which call for an 80% reduction of the world’s population.

While this is a small attempt to summarize this work, he is suggesting that we need to turn our attention to the indigenous people of the planet who have retained relationship with the earth, one another and their communities, people who know how to live with without causing undo harm to their surroundings. He points to the Anastasia type of education that exists in Telcos, Russia in which the children explore every subject until its understood, often teaching each other. The idea is to gain true wisdom, not just knowledge. He shows the value in connecting children with the land both for their understanding of food and to nourish their minds and hearts. He is a hands-on gardener who believes that having a relationship with Mother Earth keeps us connected and balanced within ourselves and fosters higher intuition and connection with each other.

He also details the need for, and path to, create a new type of economy that is not based on treating nature as a machine to be raped for resources. In one statement he shared that the amount of money it would take to stem the unhealthy practice of deforestation is the same as was reportedly paid in bonuses during 2009 to the staff of Goldman Sachs. These are choices we make he says, stating that we have the power to do otherwise.

As for over-population, as one example he speaks of offering opportunity to mothers in economically under-developed parts of of the world. One such example is the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh. The exceedingly high birth rates among the country’s women began to drop as they were extended micro-loans to generate self sufficiency through animal husbandry and the like. They felt empowered, no longer needing to have several children to create security for themselves later in life. They had an endeavor to feel proud of and nurture. It is through personal empowerment of this kind, a real, non-mechanistic education, healthy families and communities, and core spiritual values that include our connection with nature that he sees a sustainable future for our planet and it’s people. Honestly, I couldn’t argue any but the tiniest of points, global climate change aside. And I began to see why he is categorically rejected by the media. He is talking about a life that honors life, not a life designed to consume.

Meanwhile, as I did my informal ‘marketing research’ to see how few, if any, Brits knew of this book, I came across a man who is a longtime CMN viewer and very connected to the spiritual and esoteric communities in England. He said that he wasn’t surprised that Prince Charles had written such a book. I asked why that was.

Skilled in David Hawkins calibration of consciousness protocols, some years earlier he had “calibrated” Tony Blair, the Royal family and others. It will not surprise you to learn that the Queen barely broke the level of consciousness above psychopathic at 220. Tony Blair came in at 170, which is apparently common among the ruthless political class. Remember that consciousness has nothing to do with intelligence. One can be a genius while having an under developed social and spiritual consciousness. To continue, Prince Charles tested out at 465, which is a very high reading for anyone that has incarnated within a physical body. This is the level that denotes highly developed spiritual purpose and understanding.

I sighed and thought about it. It felt right to me. Prince Charles has always seemed like the odd duck in the family, just as most of you reading this may be in your own families. He hugs trees and chickens. He despises the ‘brutalist’ architectural movement because it give us soul-robbing edifices. He chose to love his best friend rather than a beautiful Princess whose blood was chosen for him. When it all went very badly, he was held to blame and we may never know the true story behind Diana’s death.

Still, humans are very complex creatures and we never know the mission of a soul. Perhaps Charles wanted to inject some clear thinking into society at a critical time by using the profile given a member of the Royal family. Ironically, his position is apparently why no one will listen to him – he’s seen to be taking advantage of his position to proffer his views. What a Catch-22 that is.

This journey through ‘Harmony’ further reinforced something for me which is that it is dangerous to judge one another by our cover, in HRH’s case, the cover of Royal blood. He appears to be a man who is trying to offer very real and beautiful solutions to very real problems of environmental, physical, spiritual and communal degradation. I’m glad I gave him a chance. If I have been conned in some peripheral, sub-consious way, I can live with that because the words in ‘Harmony’ were a reminder to me of a better way of living that I have long cherished.

To this end, we have included the book in our Book section and I encourage you to savor it while you can. It is also a film and you can watch the trailer below.
    Sapere aude

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Anchor (5th January 2012), Arrowwind (1st February 2012), BMJ (7th January 2012), CeltMan (6th January 2012), Corncrake (31st January 2012), Ellisa (5th January 2012), jessamy99 (31st January 2012), Kate (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), Muzz (6th January 2012), NeverMind (31st January 2012), Satkirn (1st February 2012), StephenW11UK (31st January 2012), Terra (19th February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (6th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)

"Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales..?"
    What for..?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

What for..?
    He might be interested in becoming a member of the Ground Crew.
    Sapere aude

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

modwiz (6th January 2012), percival tyro (6th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

What for..?
    Please tell me your not being serious..?

There would be 'No' Avalon members left if the OWO Globalist (CRIMINAL) Prince Charles became a member of the Ground Crew..!

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

What for..?

There would be 'No' Avalon members left if the OWO Globalist (CRIMINAL) Prince Charles became a member of the Ground Crew..!
    'gracious sir, I that do bring the news made not the match'.
    Sapere aude

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

butcherman (1st February 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (31st January 2012), StephenW11UK (31st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

What for..?

I want to read that "Harmony" book. I cant find it. Do you know where I can get it?

Now that book may well be some of the truth mixed with lies that we are accustomed to - or it may demonstrate something else.

Either way, I want to read it.
    Last edited by Anchor; 6th January 2012 at 00:50.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

CeltMan (6th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), percival tyro (6th January 2012), Spirithorse (6th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Loved the chapter." Brussels sprouts have ears".......Only joking. HRH doesn't do spontaneous so who would write the script?.
    Last edited by percival tyro; 6th January 2012 at 15:18.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

Taurean (5th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes-Bill should interview HRH Prince of Wales

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I doubt prince Charles would give a good interview, would be like the old Charles....boring and not telling the truth.

Being honest, if Bill wants and gets the interview, I will watch it Taurean
    Last edited by seko; 6th January 2012 at 03:23.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

percival tyro (6th January 2012), StephenW11UK (31st January 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Anchor-I just ordered the book on Amazon.com-price $12.00 hardcover.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Anchor (6th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

CMN's Regina Meredith's analysis;-

It has become evident to me that HRH Prince Charles has not been clay pigeon shooting and drinking sherry while waiting his turn to rule over his kingdom. Until quite recently, however, I wasn’t quite sure what he was doing other than gardening and the usual charity photo ops.

While packing up our camera gear after interviewing Rupert Sheldrake in England recently, we discussed the value of putting his new book ‘The Science Delusion’ out in an audio format. My argument for such a decision was that Rupert has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard. Then I added, “You and Prince Charles.”

Ever since I can remember, I have had a “thing” for the voice of Prince Charles. This is not something I would have admitted to in recent times as we have learned more about the less flattering operations of the British Royal family and some of their less admirable traits overall. Still, I always held that somehow Prince Charles was a soul not cut of the same cloth as the others who appear to offer little more than a dazzling pageant from time to time to keep the commoners feeling included and cherished in some small way.

After commenting on the quality of Rupert’s and Charles’ voices, Rupert asked if I had read Prince Charles’ new book titled ‘Harmony’. Surprised, I said that I had never even heard of it. Rupert replied, “It appears that no one else has either. The British media refuse to cover it.” Now I was intrigued.

It would be right to say that, though I am married to a Brit and have many British friends and can even make a “full English breakfast” (beans and all), I do not understand their relationship with Prince Charles. He appears to be sniggered at from all quarters – from right wing media to conspiracy theorists. Many call him a “tree-hugger” or “utopian idealist” as though those traits render him completely unfit for any type of consideration. Others point to a bloodline that is said to have ruled the planet with only small mercies directed toward the needs of humankind and that it exists for its own benefit, exploiting the rest. Weighing all of this in my mind, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a copy of the book.

Before picking up a copy at Waterstone’s bookstore in Winchester, I began asking British people if they had read, or even heard, of ‘Harmony’ by the Prince of Wales. Blank stares, furrowed brows and far off glances were followed by, “I’ve never heard of it.” Not one person, including some of our more inquisitive and well read friends and CMN viewers, had heard that Prince Charles had written this book, one reportedly good enough to have been recommended by Rupert Sheldrake.

“Harmony” is a deeply thoughtful, soul-filled, whole-istic, practical and even mystical look at humanity and our relationship with the earth. While I was secretly looking for thinly veiled references to depopulation, carbon credits and other neo-con/Illuminati agendas, I found no such thing. That said, HRH clearly does buy into the notion that human behavior is at the foundation of global climate change, over which there is much disagreement and debate. Beyond this point, he and his co-authors Tony Jupiter and Ian Skelly, artfully and diplomatically laid out the price we have paid for disconnecting from each other, our communities, our land and our own intuition. Prince Charles is clear in his belief that this has not happened accidentally as evidenced by some of his writing. He quotes the wartime propagandist Edward Bernays who said, “We are governed, our minds moulded, our tastes formed by men we have never heard of……who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind.”

He continues in his own words, “It is a fact of history that humanity will never wake up to the dangers until the crisis actually hits us between the eyes. Until then, vested interests stave off the warnings by shooting the messengers or destroying the sanctuary that holds the wisdom of the heart, either by suffocating it with ugliness of all kinds or reducing the argument to the level of a tabloid travesty – anything rather than face the darkness that overwhelms the soul. At such a crucial moment in our history it is vital that we reignite the lamp and illuminate what has lain in the shadows.” Throughout the book he offers solutions alongside the challenges, none of which call for an 80% reduction of the world’s population.

While this is a small attempt to summarize this work, he is suggesting that we need to turn our attention to the indigenous people of the planet who have retained relationship with the earth, one another and their communities, people who know how to live with without causing undo harm to their surroundings. He points to the Anastasia type of education that exists in Telcos, Russia in which the children explore every subject until its understood, often teaching each other. The idea is to gain true wisdom, not just knowledge. He shows the value in connecting children with the land both for their understanding of food and to nourish their minds and hearts. He is a hands-on gardener who believes that having a relationship with Mother Earth keeps us connected and balanced within ourselves and fosters higher intuition and connection with each other.

He also details the need for, and path to, create a new type of economy that is not based on treating nature as a machine to be raped for resources. In one statement he shared that the amount of money it would take to stem the unhealthy practice of deforestation is the same as was reportedly paid in bonuses during 2009 to the staff of Goldman Sachs. These are choices we make he says, stating that we have the power to do otherwise.

As for over-population, as one example he speaks of offering opportunity to mothers in economically under-developed parts of of the world. One such example is the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh. The exceedingly high birth rates among the country’s women began to drop as they were extended micro-loans to generate self sufficiency through animal husbandry and the like. They felt empowered, no longer needing to have several children to create security for themselves later in life. They had an endeavor to feel proud of and nurture. It is through personal empowerment of this kind, a real, non-mechanistic education, healthy families and communities, and core spiritual values that include our connection with nature that he sees a sustainable future for our planet and it’s people. Honestly, I couldn’t argue any but the tiniest of points, global climate change aside. And I began to see why he is categorically rejected by the media. He is talking about a life that honors life, not a life designed to consume.

Meanwhile, as I did my informal ‘marketing research’ to see how few, if any, Brits knew of this book, I came across a man who is a longtime CMN viewer and very connected to the spiritual and esoteric communities in England. He said that he wasn’t surprised that Prince Charles had written such a book. I asked why that was.

Skilled in David Hawkins calibration of consciousness protocols, some years earlier he had “calibrated” Tony Blair, the Royal family and others. It will not surprise you to learn that the Queen barely broke the level of consciousness above psychopathic at 220. Tony Blair came in at 170, which is apparently common among the ruthless political class. Remember that consciousness has nothing to do with intelligence. One can be a genius while having an under developed social and spiritual consciousness. To continue, Prince Charles tested out at 465, which is a very high reading for anyone that has incarnated within a physical body. This is the level that denotes highly developed spiritual purpose and understanding.

I sighed and thought about it. It felt right to me. Prince Charles has always seemed like the odd duck in the family, just as most of you reading this may be in your own families. He hugs trees and chickens. He despises the ‘brutalist’ architectural movement because it give us soul-robbing edifices. He chose to love his best friend rather than a beautiful Princess whose blood was chosen for him. When it all went very badly, he was held to blame and we may never know the true story behind Diana’s death.

Still, humans are very complex creatures and we never know the mission of a soul. Perhaps Charles wanted to inject some clear thinking into society at a critical time by using the profile given a member of the Royal family. Ironically, his position is apparently why no one will listen to him – he’s seen to be taking advantage of his position to proffer his views. What a Catch-22 that is.

This journey through ‘Harmony’ further reinforced something for me which is that it is dangerous to judge one another by our cover, in HRH’s case, the cover of Royal blood. He appears to be a man who is trying to offer very real and beautiful solutions to very real problems of environmental, physical, spiritual and communal degradation. I’m glad I gave him a chance. If I have been conned in some peripheral, sub-consious way, I can live with that because the words in ‘Harmony’ were a reminder to me of a better way of living that I have long cherished.

To this end, we have included the book in our Book section and I encourage you to savor it while you can. It is also a film and you can watch the trailer below.
    HRH could be taking the Grail bloodline seriously, in a benevolent steward kind of ruler. The Golden age was ruled by Golden kings and queens. Too many people still live emotionally driven lives and are largely useless as a self governing democracy. The USA is an excellent example of it. Legally armed to the teeth, by design of the founding fathers, the masses knuckle-drag themselves through life allowing themselves to be led into war after war with each other at the direction of a handful of psychopaths.

Early on in Mein Kampf, the author offers his opinion on parliaments being nothing but a hiding place for cowards ( I heartily agree) who can point fingers at each other for the constantly bad legislation they enact. Without a designated ruler, the blame is spread around and none is accountable.

"And the band played on".
    'Ball of Confusion' by The Temptations.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by percival tyro (here)
    Loved the chapter." Brussels sprouts have ears".
    That man should certainly have an opinion about ears, lol.
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th January 2012 at 05:36.

21. Link to Post #13
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Well Nuggets,I think its a brilliant idea, Bill interviewing another man called

Charles. In the video Charles seems to like carrots, thats a good sign.

And I think he is easily identified even filmed from the back.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Anchor (7th January 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), Satkirn (1st February 2012), Tony (6th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Interesting.Yet........
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Corncrake (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (31st January 2012), StephenW11UK (31st January 2012), Taurean (7th January 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    HRH could be taking the Grail bloodline seriously, in a benevolent steward kind of ruler. The Golden age was ruled by Golden kings and queens. Too many people still live emotionally driven lives and are largely useless as a self governing democracy. The USA is an excellent example of it. Legally armed to the teeth, by design of the founding fathers, the masses knuckle-drag themselves through life allowing themselves to be led into war after war with each other at the direction of a handful of psychopaths.

Early on in Mein Kampf, the author offers his opinion on parliaments being nothing but a hiding place for cowards ( I heartily agree) who can point fingers at each other for the constantly bad legislation they enact. Without a designated ruler, the blame is spread around and none is accountable.

'Ball of Confusion' by The Temptations.[COLOR="red"]

Thats pretty much how it works in america, except we get to demonize one man then cast him aside ocassionaly & the real power lies in the beurocratic machine that seems to act like a single cell preditor.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anchor (7th January 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

'Ball of Confusion' by The Temptations.[COLOR="red"]

Thats pretty much how it works in america, except we get to demonize one man then cast him aside ocassionaly & the real power lies in the beurocratic machine that seems to act like a single cell preditor.
    It's exactly how it works in USA. The three branches of government can play pass the turd without anyone getting blamed for putting it in the punch bowl. What is touted as a brilliant system is little more than 3 skirts to hide behind. Centuries of bad monarchies hiding the history of good ones have made us think any single decision maker is bad. It is only bad if the 'decider' is not accountable. Accountability makes for honest government. Too many morons among the governed does allow some flim-flammery to go unnoticed though. Like a head atop a body, a loving dance must ensue or hellish things happen. An obese body is a perfect example of a bad arrangement between head and body. Almost any illness will fall into this category in one fashion or another, the obese body is just an easy example.

The beauty of government is that bad heads can be replaced with good heads without harming the body. In theory, at least.

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Charles may or may not be involved in some mucky stuff - but a book on Harmony is a book on Harmony and written by a man that has a perspective on the physical world that we simply dont have. That is why I am interested. I am pleased to read on Avalon that it is available and I will be ordering a copy.

Harmony is one of the central themes of my own personal manifestation meditations - so it caught me square on and to my three eyes this thread lit up like a light bulb!

-- update ordered it --
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th January 2012 at 05:15.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BMJ (7th January 2012), jessamy99 (31st January 2012), modwiz (7th January 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (2nd February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

holy jesus! we have here an infomercial for the blimey head of the british monarchy?

*pinching myself*

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Second Son For This Post:

chancy (1st February 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

HARMONY

UNITY

ONE LOVE

ONE PEOPLE

ONE WORLD

ONE WORLD CURRENCY

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

PLANETARY FASCISM

That little snow ball rolls slooooowly down the hill..

These cretins plan things out years, decades, and even millennia in advance.

You can have your harmony, and I will take my sovereignty any day.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Second Son For This Post:

Camilo (31st January 2012), Khaleesi (31st January 2012), seantimberwolf (31st January 2012), Unified Serenity (7th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

It's exactly how it works in USA. The three branches of government can play pass the turd without anyone getting blamed for putting it in the punch bowl. What is touted as a brilliant system is little more than 3 skirts to hide behind. Centuries of bad monarchies hiding the history of good ones have made us think any single decision maker is bad. It is only bad if the 'decider' is not accountable. Accountability makes for honest government. Too many morons among the governed does allow some flim-flammery to go unnoticed though. Like a head atop a body, a loving dance must ensue or hellish things happen. An obese body is a perfect example of a bad arrangement between head and body. Almost any illness will fall into this category in one fashion or another, the obese body is just an easy example.

The beauty of government is that bad heads can be replaced with good heads without harming the body. In theory, at least.
    I think our current system would work perfectly fine if there were NEVER secrets allowed for ANY reason, if EVERYTHING was publically avalible. National Defense ESPECIALLY!

what's a better deterrent than publishing our strengths.. I never got this logic that while the USA spends more than any other three countries combined on defense, we keep so many secrets... I think national defense would be greatly improved by keeping NO secrets & domestic policy of course as well.

with nothing to hide behind the turn over of politicians would be rapid, and the entrenched beurocrac machine exposed for the corporatist scum they are.

but first our constitution needs to be revamped, or perhaps just read.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (7th January 2012), Khaleesi (31st January 2012), modwiz (7th January 2012), Phoenix1304 (31st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast