Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Default Re: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    An interview with HRH Prince Nicholas de Vere Von Drakenburg would be a lot more interesting imo. Big Fan
    I agree, but he doesn't like the New Age stuff at all and is very direct about what he doesnt like. He is not a used car salesman like the Royals we are used to, he will call it like he sees it. So Bill would have his hands full, and full of truth too.

Bill, if you want to talk to him contact me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

yes it would be amazing a full and frank take on the world

Butcherman

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

And its a stickly slope when something that you've known to be true begins acting out of character....do we trust it?
    Myself, I am always, unconditionally, willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
    I am not God and I don't see into people's inner hearts.
    I do know, however, that people can, and do, change.
    (Speaking of Charles, however, this is not out of character for him, not at all.)

Quote If we can't trust ourselves how will be know what to trust externally of us.

Exactly.
    Furthermore, I would have quite a problem with anyone trying to convince me to trust someone else's word instead of my own observation, reason and intuition.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 1st February 2012 at 19:36.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

5. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

The more I think about this, the more I think Bill interviewing Charles ("POW") would be very interesting

I really cannot see any downsides for Bill so long as he gets to ask any and all of the questions he wants to and they are all presented fairly and without censoring; and this requirement would be a big ask for Charles, because well, PR is important for him.

However, I think there is not a snowballs chance in hell that this could happen

Comedy moment...
    ----
    Q1: Is you mum a Lizard ?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Terra (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #65
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Here we go!!

-------
    Q2: Did you kill your wifey?

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    To a certain extent I share and and have shared your view of this. My family no longer lives in either Wales or Ireland because of the royral protestant influence, so I have had strongly held feelings about this that have passed down through my family. We come from Ireland and Wales and claimed property here having our own taken from us there. And the US government did the same thing! Took it away from us. The same as what happened over there.

Top of the morning to you may be fine but at the bottom of the day I and my family are in a place we just don't belong at and I've always felt that. Because of them. Banished from what we developed and nutured.

But before that it was the native americans who inhabited that land. We didn't take it from them in fact some of them lived on the places we staked for ourselves but ....those are things I had to realize, who does this really belong to? At t he end of the day you have confront, what happened over there, we perpetrated here in the US. Everyone Welsh, Irish, English, Polish, German. And its happened in Australia too the displacement of indengionous people.

So I really had to confront who does this all belong to?

No one. And everyone. And I know that's no 'real' or satisfying answer.

It has been very hard for me to let go of this animosity and I understand completely where you are coming from. Like the native americans we had our language, our culture, our connection to those lands taken from us , we were forced out.

But ...

My great grandfather said in order for the IRA to succeed he not only had to let go of the who owned what, let go of Ireland and get rid of his attachment to the Church, and just be in free fall.

It would be a marked demonstration of commitment to giving up his properties, a sign of commitment but I'm not sure those are his to give up. Those are endowments given by the Queen, for him to 'use' as his properties, I'm not sure they belong to him though. I very highly doubt that he could give them up. I may be wrong but...I don't think he would be allowed to do so.

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    I don't know who is more cuckoo. Charlie boy Windsor or the people who worship this fraudulent so called bloodline. Charlie boy is one who wants to reduce the worlds population etc. If Charlie is so knowledgeable then why doesn't he give back the land he illegally holds to the people so they can feed & house themselves?

Also. He is NO prince of Cymru (Wales).
    Hi.
    This is slightly off topic, but will give you & others more insight into your own history, the Cymry, The Clovis people & the modern native Americans people.

Quote Genetic similarities between Europeans and American Indians

Archaeologists are just beginning to realize that to understand European prehistory, American prehistory must also be considered. The Solutreans of Spain are now believed to have crossed the Atlantic using the southern Equatorial current and entered the Caribbean and Central America between 18,000 and 12,000 years ago to become known as the Clovis hunters of America. Recent genetic findings suggest that the people now known as Gaelic speaking Celts (including Irish, Welsh, Scots, Basques and Berbers) are a remnant of a group of people who also left Spain between 1,8000 and 12,000 years ago and spent 6,000 years isolated from Europe before returning, bringing the Megalithic culture to coastal Europe.

Geneticist Prof Steve Jones, who recently published a book called Y - The Descent of Man, said;

"Genetics provided more reliable clues to the distant past than language did". He and colleagues at University College, London, have spent years creating a genetic map of the Y chromosome, which is passed by males from generation to generation. The results show that the Welsh are related to the Basques of northern Spain and southern France and to native Americans. He said: "There has been much less interbreeding in Wales than you might expect. Wales and Ireland have the most homogenous group of males of anywhere in the world, from the research that's been done so far".

He said; "The Y chromosome common among Welsh males was an ancient one. Most native Americans have the same one. Surprisingly perhaps, the genetics show that the Welsh are not related to the Cornish, despite the similarity of their languages. The Cornish are in effect Anglo-Saxons who for a time used a language that was hanging around. The genes of Scottish males betrayed considerable inter-mixing with outsiders".
    Source

As for my first comment. It still stands. Folk should do their research into Charlie boy & his family without blinkers. Just because its not taught in schools or mentioned on the controlled (royalist) media, it doesn't for one minute mean that folk have not or are still not being tormented by Charlie boy & his family.
    When folk realise the facts, then they should be more hestitant with their comments, for they have no experience or direct dealings to that they are so blinkered/hellish to promote.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Davidallany (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #67
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

But some people still look for a time when a leader was a leader by Merritt not by qualifications and education.
    Churchill is a prime example, a man of steel and integrity who saw the threat of Hitler well before 1939!
    Now we can all claim to be independent sovereign states but some us like to serve a justice and fight for right.
    I'm one of those people, now I'm no royalist, by no means I'm half Irish as you can imagine i was bought up with quite a biased view thanks to my father regarding the royals and england in general.
    But would it not be fantastic to have a REAL figure who wants the change we fight for every time we come onto this site and log on, and hope for and prey for when we turn in at night.
    Am i saying Charles is this man?, NO, god no, but i think some are thinking its a step in the right direction.
    Yes it may all be a show, (it probably is) but is it still not nice to imagine a great man who can lead the free world into a new era we so desperately want.
    I know the LAL's will say we have to find our own truths and that is true to an extent but sometimes one man can light a fire that burns in many.
    I would die for such a cause, why?
    Because i know i will return in another form and my life was spent trying to make it better for those who come after, which is more important than my few years on this earth.
    I guess this whole discussion really boils down to personality types, and where you come form in the world.
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

NeverMind (2nd February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote But some people still look for a time when a leader was a leader by Merritt not by qualifications and education.
    You bring up a very important - and profoundly relevant - question.

First, let me preface this by saying (again) that I am no royalist, nor am I the "subject" of any royal house under the sun.
    (I know, there are many self-styled "royalists" - by inclination, possibly fed by romantic delusions - in republican states, too.
    Well, I am not one of them.)

However, during one of my researches in history, while I was still very, very young, a very prominent monarchist - a staunch but very, very well educated and intelligent person - alerted me to a simple truth that could not be denied and made me rethink my former single-mindedly rejecting stance on monarchy.

I will paraphrase that person's words:

"In hereditary monarchies, the future rulers were brought up and comprehensively educated towards that goal: how to rule a country and a people. They were brought up with a sense of mission.
    Parliamentary democracy and general elections encourage a rat race - opportunists who seek mainly their own personal advantage in becoming a head of state, and amass as much personal influence and money as they can in those four or five years they would be the leader of the country -- all too often with little education or personal virtues to support their ambition."

Obviously, there were many, many, many incompetent monarchs.
    Furthermore, some were quite difficult to remove. :-)

But it is no less true that, all too often, they were replaced by equally or more incompetent republican rulers, driven by nothing but ruthless personal ambition.

Furthermore, it is also true that in certain critical times "enlightened absolutism" could be a great boon.
    The Empress Maria Theresia, for example, was one of the greatest rulers of her time, and a great asset to her empire and its many peoples.
    (Her merits are too many to list them here, but to a seriously minded researcher they are easily evident.)

What I am saying is, basically, history is not black-and-white - because humankind doesn't work in black-and-white. :-)
    Last edited by NeverMind; 2nd February 2012 at 19:54.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    holy jesus! we have here an infomercial for the blimey head of the british monarchy?

*pinching myself*
    For the "blimey" head of the British monarchy?

This makes no sense, and in addition, the Queen is the head of the Royal family lol... glaringly obvious oversight there

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Quote Posted by JRS (here)
    Yes-Bill should interview HRH Prince of Wales

NAH!!!

But I'm not a royalist!!....never will be!!

nuff said

TM
    I'm not a republican, but I'd still love to see Bill interview some president or other.

15. Link to Post #70
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    An interview with HRH Prince Nicholas de Vere Von Drakenburg would be a lot more interesting imo. Big Fan
    o

I agree, but he doesn't like the New Age stuff at all and is very direct about what he doesnt like. He is not a used car salesman like the Royals we are used to, he will call it like he sees it. So Bill would have his hands full, and full of truth too.

Bill, if you want to talk to him contact me.
    Come on bill! Do the de Vere interview, it would be more revealing and honest as de Vere does not fear repocussions of his words. He speaks frankly and with honour. And if anybody knows our history its him. Charles may be an awesome guy but his hands ar tied.

De Vere all the way

N

16. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Last edited by Taurean; 17th February 2012 at 16:19.
    Sapere aude

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Reason for edit: My views are different now. My input was not needed.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Terra; 26th February 2012 at 10:46.
    Terra

IF.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Taurean (19th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Would that be "Bill O'REILLY"???

20. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Reason for edit: My views are different now. My input was not needed.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Terra; 26th February 2012 at 10:46.
    Terra

IF.....

21. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It must be tough to be a lightbeing, surrounded by the dastardly, and you every mover or word questioned when making a decision. You have to sound like them and walk the walk. I bet if he hadn't been born in this family, he would have been a great environmental conservist.

22. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I say NO

The guy is a complete dickhead, and before anyone asks, yes i have met him and yes i do infact think he is a dick head...
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

23. Link to Post #77
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales
    Quote He might be interested in becoming a member of the Ground Crew
    He should approach the alternative media and request an interview. My royal highness thinks that his royal highness should acknowledge our royal highness, we are equally high, besides the view that one is a special being just because his mom is a queen is non sense. The Buddha once said
    Quote One born of a brahmin woman's womb is not a brahmin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4