+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Nature of the Impending Magnetic Pole Shift

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Default Re: The Nature of the Impending Magnetic Pole Shift

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Here's a great little vid about how the pole shift will effect us: https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GicOsOY6oO8
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Just listening now; and Greg has stated that the pole shift has occurred at least 14 times in the last 4.5 million years; this is the same information that i have from over 15years ago.

He also stated that the magnetic field has been decreasing for the past 2,000 years.

So far, everything I've already learned many years ago...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Kristin (22nd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

One more technical point; we are not in a pole shift, we are headed towards one the actual pole reversal happens instantly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Kristin (26th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    If the Earth was indeed on the cusp of a magnetic pole reversal we would be seeing very dramatic auroras; last nights predicted auroras was non existent in my location...
    From David Suzuki's documentary:

"• As the intensity of the magnetic field tends to diminish, our planet becomes more susceptible to solar storms. In 100 years, the intensity has decreased by 15%."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

most poeple i speak too think a pole shift is the earth physically flipping from north too south however it is the magnetic pole shifting....will we live through it absolutely...its happened before and mankind has survived the shift.....as far as spiritually we will be hit with 4th and 5th dimensional vibrations of a magnectic pole shift....just food for thought...light love and abundance too alll....thirdeye....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (26th January 2012), Kristin (26th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

13th Warrior, (great movie by the way)
    The first link on this thread has a great deal of information that should answer many of your questions amply. The video is based on hard scientific evidence which is refreshing and clear with concerns that you may have.

Enjoy,
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    I just watched the video you suggested and apparently there isn't much new in the way of science concerning Earths magnetic pole reversal in the last 15 years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    The magnetic field is already at it's weakest point. I'm not debating this with you. You're so behind in what's going on it's not even worth it. And just because Wormhole puts about the "impending" pole shift in the title thread, doesn't mean that we aren't already there. Seriously, do your research.
    The weakest it's been in 2000 years that hardly means it's at it's weakest point.

Please do not insult my intelligence; i may need more research...you need more understanding of the research.

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

If the Earth was indeed on the cusp of a magnetic pole reversal we would be seeing very dramatic auroras; last nights predicted auroras was non existent in my location...
    My friends in New Mexico and Southern California are see the auroras. Interesting to say the least.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (26th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

13th - "At what stage of the pole shift would you say we are at? As you've already stated it does take 1000's of years...[/QUOTE]

Not clear how soon, impossible to tell as the evidence suggests reversal happens suddenly. Suzuki does say that we are over due at the beginning of the vid. But you could also say that Vancouver is over due for an earth quake. LOL.
    Worm

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The first link on this thread has a great deal of information that should answer many of your questions amply. The video is based on hard scientific evidence which is refreshing and clear with concerns that you may have.

Enjoy,
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    I just watched the video you suggested and apparently there isn't much new in the way of science concerning Earths magnetic pole reversal in the last 15 years.
    I found the Cern information interesting as it backs up the idea that this is instant and fast without known understanding as to why, when, or how. Just that it happens. I also found the magnetic geology and archeology that is being done with core samples and tiles to be of significance. Nice to see the movement through out the last few centuries as well.
    Worm

Here's an older 2009 vid:http://evolutionaryleaps.com/2012/01...al-geographic/
    Last edited by Kristin; 26th January 2012 at 01:42.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

13th Warrior (26th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

if we only knew the power of suggestion, or intent. we would be more careful what we say , and believe. humans can believe in a pole shift and it will happen.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    if we only knew the power of suggestion, or intent. we would be more careful what we say , and believe. humans can believe in a pole shift and it will happen.
    Um not quite, just it's how and how often these things happen that is still misunderstood by some obviously. They do not happen suddenly but over time. And, every time our Sun goes through a pole shift, so do each and every planet in our solar system. It's normal. The planet is not going to flip on it's side, this is not going to kill us. The fear mongering propaganda needs to stop.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Enjoy,
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    I found the Cern information interesting as it backs up the idea that this is instant and fast without known understanding as to why, when, or how. Just that it happens. I also found the magnetic geology and archeology that is being done with core samples and tiles to be of significance. Nice to see the movement through out the last few centuries as well.
    Worm

Here's an older 2009 vid:http://evolutionaryleaps.com/2012/01...al-geographic/
    It is interesting.

I watched the short clip you posted; i have to laugh at the title "Magnetic reversal “imminent,” says National Geographic – Video

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

Now a pole shift happens one of 2 ways right? Either the whole planet filps over or more likely only the magnetic north moves. Now I would think the more likely is that the inside moves and the outside stays the same and continues to spin normally, right?
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I found a video on youtube about this by Dr. David Suzuki

• Since the 70s, the pole has moved more than 1500 km at a rate of 10 kilometres a year. In the 1980s, this increased to 30 km a year. Today, the Pole travels 50, even 60 km - close to 150 metres a day.

• Scientists don't quite know why its speed has increased these past 20 years. The magnetic pole is moving northwest of the geographic pole and may soon be across the Arctic Ocean in Siberia.

• To find their bearings, sailors the world over must know the exact angle of difference between the two geographic and the magnetic north poles: the 'magnetic declination.'

• The magnetic pole moves from the North to the South and vice versa every 250,000 years on average and does it very suddenly. Over 180 reversals have been recorded already.

• As the intensity of the magnetic field tends to diminish, our planet becomes more susceptible to solar storms. In 100 years, the intensity has decreased by 15%."

The Reversing of Earth's Magnetic Poles - Part 1 of 4
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    Now a pole shift happens one of 2 ways right? Either the whole planet filps over or more likely only the magnetic north moves. Now I would think the more likely is that the inside moves and the outside stays the same and continues to spin normally, right?
    No...no. Not only that. The Whole Planet Doesn't "Flip Over". That's a misnomer. With Geomagnetic Pole reversals what happens is the magnetic poles switch polarity after the Geomagnetic Field Weakens enough. The one that is positive will switch to negative, and the one that is negative will switch to positive. Occasionally the magnetic north will move, and then the physical pole moves to align with it on a variegation of degrees. This whole "planet flipping over" is fear mongering, there has never been a natural pole shift in the history of this planet where it has completely FLIPPED OVER. If it wasn't 2012 they wouldn't be doing stuff like this with the intention of scaring people. There is evidence all around us and has been for quite a few years that we're in the process of a pole shift, both magnetically and physically.

There is some POSSIBILITY that the planet will stop spinning for 3 days sometime this year to adjust it's magnetic polarity which is NORMAL, but that's it. It's not going to flip, it's not going to end, none of that. So one half of the planet will have 3 days of dark 24 hours a day, and the other half will have light 24hrs a day for 3 days. Then it will just start spinning again and everything will go back to normal.

Just something that I need to correct, it's more frequent than every 250,000 years. It happens every time the Sun Reverses It's polarity, all the planets in the system go through pole reversals every time the Sun does.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 26th January 2012 at 16:27.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2