+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Default How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

Ascensionists believe that pains in their necks, backs and shoulders are ‘growing pains’ as they upgrade their bodies prior to their Ascension. They’re told, in texts “channelled” from “ascended masters” that it's all part of their upgrade into new, crystalline bodies which they will need for the 'new Golden Age', and instructed not to worry and that any pain is all perfectly normal. I also have those aches and pains and I’ve had a suspicion for some time that it was nothing to do with Ascending, and a few days ago, I proved it.

I just published this on my blog, to show why I'm certain that when Ascensionists are promised crystalline bodies by the 'Ascended Masters' to take them into the next dimension, what is really meant is that they're trying to turn us all into robots.

“My main wish is that before I die, I get to see real deep blue skies again.”

This was the moving comment of Bert Cather, who has lived under intense chemtrail aerosol spraying in Santa Fe, California for around 10 years.

“I’ve always been someone who watched the sky,” he says. “It was something that gave me energy. No matter how bad my day was going, I could get outside and look at the beautiful deep blue sky and white fluffy clouds and I’d feel better again.”

Bert says that it’s very long time since he’s seen his beautiful deep blue sky with white fluffy clouds because, for many years now, it has been almost permanently covered in the typical dirty, off-white, metallic haze of chemtrails.

“Even on the best days, when there hasn’t been much chemtrail spraying, it never goes back to that deep blue again,” he said.

Bert works in a health centre and has noticed a huge increase of patients with upper respiratory diseases, and children with asthma since the aerosol spraying started.

‘It felt like we were at war’

But it’s not just Bert who longs for his pristine deep blue skies back again. Chemtrail spraying is happening all over the world. After the new government of the Eurocrat former Goldman Sachs banker Lucas Papademos was installed with the speed of a coup in Greece, the skies were full of planes spraying out plumes of criss-crossing trails.

According to one observer: “We’d never seen anything like it before. There were hundreds of these trails. It felt like we were at war.”

There are many theories about why chemtrails are being sprayed in the skies, from weather and climate geoengineering connected to HAARP to more sinister mind and population control programs.

But with governments refusing to even acknowledge that our skies are being sprayed, let alone tell us why, all we can be really sure of is what the chemtrails contain, and what comes down to pollute our land and our waters, and ultimately … us.

You might want to take a deep breath before plunging into this lot:

Researcher Clifford Carnicom has reported finding chemtrails fibres that are an exact match with the bizarre fibres found in those suffering from Morgellons disease.

Dr R. Michael Castle reports finding cationic polymer fibres that have the unique ability to reproduce themselves. He says it is a nano-technology, that it was designed for military purposes and that NASA has apparently used it on space shuttles as it is “self repairing.” The “fibre” material is very tough and elastic and perfect for turning human beings into controllable i-androids.

Dr Hildegarde Staninger and Dr Rahim Karjoom have found tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibres. Staninger and Karjoom also found self-replicating nano-machines and rivers of silicon running wild through the bodies of those infected with Morgellons.

The Idaho Observer reported findings of 26 metals plus infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, reports findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fallout.

According to the must-see video Aerosol Crimes, we’re now breathing in ethylene dibromide, nano-particulates of aluminum, barium and cationic polymer fibres in our air.

So why is there not rage on the streets about chemtrails? Why are we allowing ourselves to be poisoned from above?

‘What the heck is going on?’

“In my opinion, this is the biggest story in the recorded human history,” says Dr Gwen Scott ND. “People point to Watergate as some sort of watershed of cover-ups but compared to chemtrails, that’s just laughable. We now have an entire planet covered by whatever by whoever and nobody’s even acknowledging it. What the heck is going on and how come we don’t know?”

Dr Gwen Scott was a television news anchor for over thirty years. She co-anchored “The International Hour” on CNN and received a gold medal from the International Film and Television Festival for her work. Dr. Scott also studied natural medicine throughout her life with healers in the Native American, African American, Spanish, Asian, and Eastern Indian communities and she got her degree as a naturopathic doctor from Clayton College of Natural Health in Birmingham, Alabama.

She continues:

“It seems particularly important to put on our critical thinking hats now more than ever. As more and more people are presenting sores…as more and more people are looking up and seeing the chemtrails…there will be a need for explanations. I am told that there will be an effort to legalise spraying the sky to “save us” from global warming. This is the age old tactic of creating a problem, then offering a solution.

“Make no mistake, wrapping the planet in heat absorbing metals in the lower atmosphere (think about baked potatoes wrapped in tin foil) and locking in pollutants will cause global warming. Some are even suggesting that the chemtrails are good for us, transforming us into higher beings. For me, the first and most important question is, ”Did we agree to be transmutated along with all life on the planet?”

“Secondly, what about all of these new “diseases” of unknown causes? How many people do you know that don’t take some medication, either prescription or over the counter? If it’s so good for you, why the denial from every branch of government that chemtrails even exist? A local station in Albuquerque, New Mexico actually has a daily “pain index” along with the weather forecast!”

Hitting a brick wall

In the UK, people that go with this question to their MPs soon hit a brick wall. The MP usually starts off being very eager to help, and promising to get back to the enquirer with some answers. The enquirer never hears anything further, and if he goes back to the MP, the MP usually won’t see him… leading to the inevitable conclusion that the MP has been silenced.

Journalists initially seem keen to know about chemtrails .. after all, as Gwen Scott says, it’s the biggest story in recorded human history and so who wouldn’t want that scoop? However, the journalists take the story back to their editors, and very soon, also hit a brick wall. The only way they can cover the story at all is to write one which only quotes from official sources and which ridicules ‘chemtrailers’.

I myself tried to start a petition on Direct Gov website with the aim of getting enough signatures to force a debate in the House of Commons, but I was unable to. I received this one-line email: “Your petition has been rejected because chemtrails don’t exist.

However, you only have to look up to see that chemtrails do exist.

Behavioural scientists have found if you tell people often enough that the hand you’re holding up in front of their face has six fingers, they will eventually discard their own inner conviction and accept your view. People are also frightened to accept that a deliberate program of polluting the skies, the land and the waters exists, because then they have to start asking certain other questions that will rock consensual reality. The implications are huge.

How to detox from chemtrail poisoning

As discussed, the chemtrails fall-out consists of any number of microorganisms and/or microparticles of heavy metals, assorted fungi, sedatives, silicone polymer fibres and /or strange nanotechnology made up of dried blood cells, fibres and eggs.

These are the foreign bodies that need to be removed if we’re return to full health and it’s not going to be quick or straightforward, like going to your doctor and just getting some pills. You will have to use your intelligence, your discretion and also be prepared to do some research of your own.

In other words, you will have to take responsibility for getting yourself better, and it is advisable to let your doctor know how you’re approaching it, although don’t expect an intelligent response in return, because most doctors don’t know anything about chemtrails let alone how to rid oneself of their toxic effects. You are on the cutting edge of natural health here.

So here’s some advice to get you started.

Heavy metals

Heavy metal toxicity is often mis-diagnosed as other conditions such as anxiety/panic disorder, depression, mental disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, learning disorders and many more common health problems. In fact many conditions, such as autism and Alzheimer’s disease, have been linked to toxicity of heavy metals. It’s interesting to note that statistics for those suffering from autism and Alzheimer’s have risen massively during the last 10 years, which is how long chemtrail spraying has been going on.

Anyway, the good news is that seaweeds have been proven to be very effective removers of heavy metals, and algae like cholorella and spirulina. Seaweeds are so well known as ‘heavy metal removers’ that they are used to clean up water coming out of redundant mines in Wales. This is because they contain a natural substance called ‘algin’ which binds to radioactive elements such as heavy metals. Alginates can’t be broken down by bile or saliva and so they aren’t absorbed by the body, and whatever has bound itself to the alginates is then eliminated from the body.

If you’re iodine-deficient, and many of us are, seaweeds will also help to bring more iodine into your body. But it might be a good idea to get your iodine levels tested first.

Nano-technology and silicone fibres

Dr Mike Castle has found that the fibres emerging from the skin of Morgellons’ sufferers is a self-replicating form of nano-technology developed initially by NASA. He says that diatomaceous earth interrupts the communication between the different elements (fungus, heavy metals, parasites fibres, bacteria). An added benefit is that it helps to build stronger teeth, hair and bones, but make sure you get food grade diatomaceous earth (you can read more about organic food state diatomaceous earth here.)

The point here is that if you can break down the components, the body can more easily reject them.

Dr Castle also says that the trace mineral boron from Borax also helps to intefere with the whole matrix and this is interesting, because it correlates with a nutritional recommendation from Gwen Scott ND which is also a way of diagnosing whether you have the fibres in your body. She uses red grape juice and the purple grape is the richest known source of boron. She believes that red grape juice not only rids the body of the fibres but also renders them unable to replicate. Dr Castle says he believes the boron stops the little black “seeds” from maturing into full grown fibres.

However, one doesn’t drink the red grape juice but rather swill it round the mouth several times and spit out the fibres which will emerge from the network around the mouth, chin, gums, face, sinuses, nose, neck etc. It’s best to follow Gwen Scott’s instructions carefully, which are here.

Finally, Dr. John Milewski has been having some good results with magnetite and water and you can read his findings here and also find out where to get the best magnetite.

My own experiments

I’m currently working on an alchemical tincture which I hope will help those suffering with Morgellons. I don’t want to give away any secrets about the recipe just yet, but watch this space.

A few days ago, I tried Gwen Scott’s red wine test, and loads of fibres came out. They were no more than quarter of inch in length but they were definitely fibres. I kept thinking that it might be a mistake and that the ‘bits’ in my sink may have come from the juice itself. So several times, I poured the juice straight from the carton around the white sink, but it was pure and there was no bits in it at all.

I’m shocked but not surprised, because I live under regular chemtrails and I’ve have very bad neck and shoulder ache lately, which no amount of massage, osteopathy or physiotherapy has much effect on. I do feel jammed up around that area, and down my right arm which cannot stretch to its full length.

I’ve also ordered 500 grams of pure food grade diatomaceous earth for £7.50 from https://www.shopholistic.co.uk/index.php.

So please do yourself a favour. Next time you’re in supermarket, pick up a carton of red grape juice and try this simple diagnostic test out for yourself. I hope it comes up clear. But there is a school of thought which believes that most of us are infected with this fibrous nanotechnology and that the so-called Morgellons sufferers are healthier than any of us, because the only reason fibres are emerging through their skins is that they have strong immune systems which are rejecting them.

I know the Psy-Ops channellers are telling Ascensionists that they are way-showers and that their mission is to keep everyone calm. Well, I'm not going to be calm. I'm going to shout it from the rooftops because what is at stake here (as Anonymous said in the new famous Wilcocks interview) is nothing less than the human genome.

Gwen Scott’s Red Grape Juice Method

Dr John Milewski and Magnetite
    Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (US)
    Shop Holistic for Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (UK)

Please SIGN OUR PETITION on Change.Org
    Last edited by Ishtar; 6th January 2012 at 17:15.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Aetheric Traveler (6th January 2012), Bhusunda (13th January 2012), BMJ (8th January 2012), Bongo (19th February 2012), Calz (6th January 2012), Cerridwen (8th January 2012), christian (12th January 2012), dAkapacity (12th January 2012), delfine (10th January 2012), EnergyGardener (6th January 2012), gardunk (10th January 2012), gooty64 (6th January 2012), Lisab (10th January 2012), Lost Soul (12th January 2012), merkabagirll (10th January 2012), Midnight Rambler (11th January 2012), Molly (12th January 2012), noprophet (20th February 2012), Patrikas (19th February 2012), PHARAOH (13th January 2012), Phoenix1304 (12th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012), Ria (10th January 2012), Russ1959 (6th January 2012), shadowstalker (12th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012), Spirithorse (10th January 2012), Strat (6th January 2012), sumkat (8th January 2012), Syd (22nd February 2012), Trail (8th January 2012), TraineeHuman (19th February 2012), Turcurulin (19th February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012), VaughnB (8th January 2012), WhiteFeather (8th January 2012), wolf_rt (12th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Default Re: How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

Ishtar,

It has not gone unnoticed to at least half of my friends and family, since 12/31/2011, have experienced severe headaches, and as you wrote, shoulder, neck, sinus, and other issues. That does not even address ongoing long-term symptoms (you addressed) from exposure to heavy metals. The most recent symptoms must be a response to their new accelerated 2012 program; Northern Illinois skies traditionally go from a clear blue in the early AM to a parallel (and often perpendicular) pattern of linear trails that spread to complete hazy overcast by late afternoon.

The larger question, to chemtrails (not to mention banking, and of course new wars) How and when is the message provided to the masses for an "accepted" response that trumps the predictable "chemtrailers" response.

Your first photo with the close-up of the foreground plane's spraying is excellent: There is no vapor / condensation argument available to this photo. It would be good to find a brave university PhD that will conduce and provide a formal report detailing findings of this well-written post you have provided. Is that part of your thought process?

It occurs to most and seemingly self-preservationist (at least in the short term) to remain quiet, believing all efforts to speak out will be silenced by the omnipotent PTB: Perhaps it is for this belief, that I was surprised the Brad Meltzer was allowed to air his "Decoded" show last week about the murder of John Paul in 1978, though it did not discuss the BIS connection. That show may be watched on the History Channel via "Pay per View," accessible free if the History Channel is already in your cable package.

Thank you for your effort and recognition that constructive effective reaction must take place, while communication means remain available.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (6th January 2012), Ishtar (6th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012), samsam (8th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012), WhiteFeather (8th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Your first photo with the close-up of the foreground plane's spraying is excellent: There is no vapor / condensation argument available to this photo. It would be good to find a brave university PhD that would be willing to provide a formal report detailing findings of your well-written post you provided above. Do we have any in membership?
    Hi EnergyGardener,

Nice to meet you and sorry to hear about the illnesses your family and others are experiencing in Northern Illinois.

Since writing this article, I've been trying to think up ways of bringing it to the attention of more people ~ I have 200-300 readers on my blog every day and also have thousands following me on Twitter and Facebook, but it's very difficult to get people to listen on this subject because, as I say in the article, the implications for one's world view is huge.

I should point out, though, (and I didn't think to mention this in the post as I thought it was obvious) that the first photo is heavily Photo-Shopped. However, there are photos on Google images (if you Google 'chemtrails') which are real and are extraordinary and I also have photos of chemtrails on my blog which were taken by another Project Avalon member around Glastonbury in Somerset.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 6th January 2012 at 17:33.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (6th January 2012), EnergyGardener (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012), WhiteFeather (8th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Istar,

Thank you for your kind words. Fortunately, most are over the headaches. However, the wave of symptoms by so many has not gone unnoticed—by those that would yet find it difficult to fathom a conspiracy by civilized westerners.

Thank you for your remedies. I am assuming that in lieu of swishing and spitting red grape juice, that drinking a glass of red wine wouldn't accomplish the same?
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 6th January 2012 at 17:31.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (6th January 2012), Ishtar (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

If you read the link from Gwen Scott, I think she says that she started off doing it with red wine, which she found effective.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ishtar,

Perhaps the key is to eject the first.

However, I have noticed recently that more than a glass of wine (or any alcoholic beverage) in the evening has precipitated very strong headaches. These are new to me.

Perhaps, for more than one reason, steering clear of all alcohol during this time is advised.
    -and-

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (6th January 2012), Lisab (10th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

thank you for this useful post.I'm getting some red grape juice today and see for myself.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote EnergyGardener: However, I have noticed recently that more than a glass of wine (or any alcoholic beverage) in the evening has precipitated very strong headaches. These are new to me.
    Did you know that they use acetone and or formaldehyde in wines, bottled juices, and bottled water, to preserve them? It took many years of sleuthing for me to discover this in an obscure scientific publication, however it is not required that they put that on the label? I am deathly allergic to this stuff and have had to abandon ingesting these things. Likely your headache is coming from some undisclosed chemicals in the wine.
    -------------------------------------
    Thanks for the article Ishtar. I've read pieces of this in various places before, however this information is very inclusive. I spent 48 years in the greater San Francisco Bay area in California, also known as Silicon Valley. This heavily populated area was one of the first to receive heavy daily spraying. It took place at dawn each day, and by 9AM had spread into a heavy greasy film across the sky.

I was diagnosed with Morgellans by a healer using a new type of radionics machine with crystals that interface with direct skin contact as diodes. In my case I had forearms that felt like sandpaper with hundreds of little sharp pin-tip sized points on them. You couldn't see anything, but when I'd rub my hands across the skin they were felt clearly. They didn't bother me and I thought it was age related. I was NOT expecting a diagnoses of Morgellans when I went for a routine check with the healer. He said that healers who used this particular machine had figured out that Morgellans was caused by a combination of 7 diseases. I'm sorry that I can't remember which 7.

I am currently using a 'Beck Device' to clean my blood each day. This uses electrodes taped to the skin of the inside of the wrist and forearm above the pulse traces, which indicate where the veins and arteries are in the arm. It is painless, but does take some time sitting rather still. I can work on the computer while I am using this. Beck proved that you could kill all blood born pathogens and completely clean the blood over a period of months. This method cures cancer, for example. It should remove all 7 of the contributing pathogens for Morgellans as well. If you google 'Beck Protocol' you will come up with a number of sites. here's a good video on the protocol.

Happy Blood Cleaning!
    Last edited by Dawn; 6th January 2012 at 18:48.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

christian (12th January 2012), dAkapacity (12th January 2012), EnergyGardener (7th January 2012), Lisab (10th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012), sumkat (8th January 2012), WhiteFeather (8th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Dawn, do you know if that is the case for ALL wines? I would think the sellers of the more expensive varieties would have found a way around the use of formaldehyde and/or acetone.
    Thanks.

Fresh aloe vera gel is very good for removing heavy metals and other toxins, for inflammation, building a strong immune system and much more.
    You can buy the type of leaves used for consumption at most Mexican Markets for about $1 per pound.
    Peel the skin off and scoop the gel into a blender and blend with fresh fruit juice.
    I do not recommend bottled aloe vera, which is heat treated, watered down and adulterated with various preservatives, etc..
    I order a 25-33 lb. box every month from Aloe Labs in Harlingen, Texas, which is shipped via UPS and costs about $40 for 33 lbs. total.
    (The UPS charge costs more than the aloe itself; it's a lot cheaper if you can buy it in 200 lb or more shipments, if you can find others to share with.)
    To see the list of the multitude of other things aloe is good for see the article at:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/021858.html
    Last edited by onawah; 6th January 2012 at 19:01.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), EnergyGardener (8th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Ishtar,

Strangely enough, today was one of the clearest blue-sky days in recent memory, over-top at least. The change was dramatic, I wondered what percentage of the population even noticed. The entire area was not so lucky, the boys were very busy to the South.

I tried the red grapejuice rinse today. I did not find anything noticeable, though another member of my family did with theirs. The organic grape juice was very good; I consumed the remainder of the glass. Perhaps the absence of fibers is a results of my daily white tea habit (lesser amounts of green and black)?

Dawn, I have always been aware of the nitrites in wine as a preservative and have always suspected that to be a culprit, but did not know of the acetone or formaldehyde. Nice, huh? Wondering the same as Onawah, whether there is a significant difference between the cheap and good stuff. I am guessing yes, but perhaps they should all be boycotted until they print all the contents. Is there anything we (they) have not screwed up?

The result is that I will likely be sipping more decaff "sleepy" teas in the evening; that seems to be better for everything.

Cheers
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 8th January 2012 at 00:05.
    -and-

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I have been using Chorella for over 8 months now, some great holistic advice Ishtar. Chlorella is a whole food as well, and is very healthy for the body. I use Sun Chlorella, 3 Grams every other day. A lil pricey though, but well worth it. Truly a great holistic to have in your toolbox.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 8th January 2012 at 00:51.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

christian (12th January 2012), dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Spirulina, Aloe, even molybdenum are all chelation agents for heavy metals.
    The fibrous extraction using the tanins of red grapes is a new one for me.

I'm moving to the NW, Seattle area where it rains so much that no chemical can remain aloft, although I will have to take vitamin D3 supplements regularly.

I'd just recently heard about the Diatomaceous earth as an immune system builder, perhaps it has something to do with calcium as well.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), ponda (8th January 2012), shamanseeker (10th January 2012), WhiteFeather (8th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I take 2-D3 pills a day as well Vaugn. 2000 Iu's. Works great if you have seasonal depression.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), EnergyGardener (10th January 2012), VaughnB (8th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Death By Barium

By Dr. Anil Aggrawal
    Professor of Forensic Medicine
    Maulana Azad Medical College
    New Delhi, INDIA

http://www.rense.com/general32/barium.htm

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Dawn (11th January 2012), onawah (8th January 2012), shamanseeker (10th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Cerridwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 210 posts

Hmm... I'm going to have to pick up some grape juice and give this a try. Very interesting info, my family and I can tell the difference when they've been heavy handed with the chem trailing around here. I'll probably look into the magnetite sand as well. Thanks for sharing all of this.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cerridwen For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

i was having troube reading and saying thanks as my sweet computer is about to crash... see ya later!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsam For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I almost died from this..dr. staninger saved my life. Although i still have fibers and materials coming out still 3 years later. But i'm not dead which would have happened if i didn't find the nice doctor above.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Vilcabamba,

What did the doctor do to confirm your contamination and what did you have to do to get the majority of fibers out to detox?

I'd be curious to know as I just ran the grape juice test and found lots of strange fibrous, dark colored items in the ejected mouth-rinse. When using red wine, I found slim fibrous items as well.

Glad you're feeling better,
    AT

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

So much for the teas... as a Remedy to the fibers.

I again tried the Concorde grape juice yesterday and today (multiple times) and, there it is... It's not pretty.

Could the dark strands simply be phlem reacting to the acid in the juice? I know it isn't in the juice, because it is clear (red) when you pour that out.

Cheers,
    -and-

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Your right about the red wine, my headaches got so bad I stopped drinking red wine all together. I will tell you another avalon friend of mine truned me on to a foot detox bath. It's where you put your feet into a water bath (typical) only thing is a ground wire gets hooked to your arm and the postive charge is in the water . The electricity/charge is pulled thru your body to thru the bottom of your feet where most of your toxins are stored. It is done for 20 minutes and the water in your foot bath goes from clear to looking like you just boiled a rotten chicken. The water is oily,has a filament at the top and just nasty.

The first time I got it done I was a little lightheaded afterwards, the second time I felt great and my joint pains started going away. You need to drink water and or electrolytes during or after but after you see all those toxins coming out of your body , you will absolutely be in total shock as to what just came out of you. The massage gal said I can do this once every 2 weeks until I feel better.

All I can say is wow and unbelievable.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), EnergyGardener (10th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast