+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

1. Link to Post #21
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Default Re: How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

Thakns for sharing OP. Really helpful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Ishtar (12th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: How to detox from chemtrails poisoning and infiltration of nanotechnology

Tossing in a wrench,
    I recommend the "Oil Pulling" method for a general boost to your health.
    This can help give your head and neck a detox daily and feed you with a little nutritional oil at the same time.
    I like to use sesame, olive, sunflower or apricot(best IMO and most expensive, might be better as food)

I see Oil Pulling as merely one method that is a very helpful tool.
    I think there is good post in the forum about it.

There are tons of healthy tips people have been posting on this subject for at least a few years now... SO I ask this,
    Why doesn't that information get more focus?

and I throw out this question,
    ~how can we counteract the effects of these ecological problems?
    All of them ~ One by one
    Why not now?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), Ishtar (12th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been considering getting an Ion Foot Detox Bath for several months now. I'm waiting til an open wound on my ankle heals. The Fibrous Nasties came out of 2 swishing mouthfuls of grape juice, and one mouthful of red wine yesterday, so the consideration is now an absolute certainty. I'm glad to see someone else post about the foot detox bath-it's reaffirming.

Cheers,
    AT

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Ishtar (12th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Ishtar thank you/ Is there a link for this article?

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote ME: Did you know that they use acetone and or formaldehyde in wines, bottled juices, and bottled water, to preserve them? It took many years of sleuthing for me to discover this in an obscure scientific publication, however it is not required that they put that on the label? I am deathly allergic to this stuff and have had to abandon ingesting these things. Likely your headache is coming from some undisclosed chemicals in the wine.
    Quote Onawah: Dawn, do you know if that is the case for ALL wines? I would think the sellers of the more expensive varieties would have found a way around the use of formaldehyde and/or acetone.
    Thanks.
    Quote EnergyGardener: Dawn, I have always been aware of the nitrites in wine as a preservative and have always suspected that to be a culprit, but did not know of the acetone or formaldehyde. Nice, huh? Wondering the same as Onawah, whether there is a significant difference between the cheap and good stuff.
    I have found some wines labeled 'organic' to be free of these. And I've had some excellent expensive wine that did not seem to have these. To tell the truth, I have had such severe allergic reactions to wine that I really don't drink it anymore. I associate it with feeling ill. Same with bottled waters except for, 'Fiji' and 'Iceage'. There might be other waters I haven't tried, I avoid bottled water unless I am traveling, when I look for those 2 brands.

-------------------------------------------
    Quote Whitefeather: Death By Barium

By Dr. Anil Aggrawal
    Professor of Forensic Medicine
    Maulana Azad Medical College
    New Delhi, INDIA

http://www.rense.com/general32/barium.htm
    ....Thank you SO MUCH!!!! Here’s the remedy as told in the article you pointed out. It is simple and inexpensive, and should be readily available:
    Quote So there you have it - a dumbed down cowardly population unable to reproduce. How ideal. The good news is that these effects can be treated homeopathically, or rather isopathically, where you use the same substance against the ill effects of a substance. Baryta Carb 30C taken daily during and after suspect Barium laden chemtrails would help clear barium salts from the body rather quickly, and could perhaps be combined with Nux Vom6C am, and Sulphur6C pm for a few days for added detox effect.
    -----------------------------------
    Quote Nomadguy: and I throw out this question,
    ~how can we counteract the effects of these ecological problems?
    All of them ~ One by one
    I don't think we really can totally, however the body is infinitely adaptable and has more capacity to heal than is generally thought. I think one simply stays aware and take the action that seems reasonable. And perhaps all the information simply poisons the mind and creates fear in us... I believe that is why more people refuse to pay attention to any of it... they are afraid.

So far, almost no one on the planet leaves here alive, though I've heard rumors of 'masters' who did something different. So, we are likely leaving feet first, it is just a question of how to have the most fun while we are still here.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), Ishtar (12th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

It's probably a coincidence, but several hours ago (an hour after posting about the PTB (central bankers) of the US are HQ'd everywhere but the White House), we got a very low-flying chem-trail.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Hi My fav. doctor is now Dr. Deagle have you heard of him? clayandiron.com is his blog with lots of good information, good luck

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Semnyi For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), Ishtar (12th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard of the sea weeds helping with this sort of thing. I bought a bottle of sea kelp recently. It's 2 ounce with a dropper & the directions say to take 1 drop a day. Sorry if I sound dumb asking this but does anyone know if they mean 1 small drop or the whole dropper-full? I've just been taking one small drop but I wasn't sure...

Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi Molly,

Seaweed or sea kelp can vary quite a bit in liquid forms. The key to discovering how much to take is a general consensu you will probably arrive at by asking a bunch of questions for your self regarding why you are taking it. Your post doesn't give many details.

1.) How much did it cost?

If it was cheap, take more. If it was super expensive, it's possibly very concentrated, so you take 1 drop depending on your symptoms and their severity of what you are trying to treat.

2.) Do you have severe or chronic problems you are trying to overcome?

Generally, with most nutritional supplements, the recommended amounts are conservative estimates of what an individual should consume. The worse your symptoms are, the more you can take of most supplements, within reason of course. For example, a long standing, chronic condition might be reason for taking 5 drops instead of one and you could taper down slowly as your symptoms improve.

3. Are there any indications of how long the supplement is supposed to last written on the bottle or in the advertisement you saw for buying it that say, 2 or 3 months supply, or anything similar?

If there is nothing to guide you as to how much to take, maybe a website with an FAQ section or calling the people who sold it might be helpful. A 2 oz bottle using only 1 drop at a time would last about a year.

4. Seaweed has a lot of Iodine in it which is great for humans in the right quantities. You only need a few drops a day in something. Check to see if there is something on the label that gives the quantity of Iodine present. There is no need to take a whole dropper full if the quantity listed is more than, say, micrograms or xx number of mcg. Iodine will most likely not be listed in mg or milligrams as that is quite a bit.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers,
    AT

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012), Ishtar (12th January 2012), Molly (12th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I went down to the beach last night and picked me some fresh seaweed`` soaked it in a hot bath for 15 min then jumped in with it,, it was nice and refreshing,

Peace.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Quote Posted by gardunk (here)
    Ishtar thank you/ Is there a link for this article?
    Not sure what sort of link you mean. I wrote the article myself.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks for all the great information and tips that lots of you've followed up my article with!

Here's my own update since writing. I've now been taking the diatomaceous earth for a few days, and have had lots of 'stuff happening' (some too personal to mention, like when the candida literally came running out of my body, quite angrily! I forgot that it's also anti-fungal.)

Whether or not it's coincidence, I don't know, but since taking the DE, the red wine test is producing far more bits of strange looking particles and fibres.

I really think it's good stuff!

What I really like about it is that it's made up of tiny, miniscule fossilised algae which you can't see with the human eye, because they are so nano. It's Mother Earth's own nano-technology which is going to beat the PTW's nanotechnology! Sorry ptw .. once people get to know about D.E. your program is dead in the water, because Mother Earth is going to win! She always does in the end, you know.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 12th January 2012 at 17:20.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

dAkapacity (12th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

I noticed that someone here said they were taking calcium? most people in the wast get far to much calcium as it is..
    Keep in mind the that calcium is kept in balance with Magnesium in the body, if you want to take up more of the calcium you already get (likley too much) you need to take magnesium.
    http://www.health-science-spirit.com...mchloride.html

Magnesium for Healthy Bones & Teeth

Medical authorities claim that the widespread incidence of osteoporosis and tooth decay in western countries can be prevented with a high calcium intake. However, published evidence reveals that the opposite is true. Asian and African populations with a very low intake of about 300 mg of calcium daily have very little osteoporosis. Bantu women with an intake of 200 to 300 mg of calcium daily have the lowest incidence of osteoporosis in the world. In western countries with a high intake of dairy products the average calcium intake is about 1000 mg. The higher the calcium intake, especially in the form of cows' milk products (except butter) the higher the incidence of osteoporosis.

Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus levels are kept in a seesaw balance by the parathyroid hormones. If calcium goes up, magnesium goes down and vice versa. With a low magnesium intake, calcium goes out of the bones to increase tissue levels, while a high magnesium intake causes calcium to go out of the tissues into the bones. A high phosphorus intake without a high calcium or magnesium intake causes calcium to leach from the bones and leave the body with the urine. A high phosphorus intake with high calcium and magnesium leads to bone mineralisation.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Also, DE is full of silica which is good for bones and teeth. This may help to replace the Vitamin D we're losing because of the chemtrails blocking the sun. The sun is usually a major source of Vitamin D for us, and I don't think it can be replaced with supplements.

In certain parts of the States, 90 per cent of people tested who report to clinics are dangerously low in Vitamin D. The last time Vitamin D was this low among the general populace was during the Industrial Revolution when people suffered from 'rickets' or bendy legs, which you still sometimes today in developing countries or where there's famine.

Check out this video of health professionals confirming Vit D deficiency in parts of America. They know its the chemtrails that are causing it yet, like most of us, they feel impotent to do anything about it. After all, what can you do when you realise that all the power in the world is invested in just a few people who are raining poison down on your head?

http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com...ils-poisoning/
    Last edited by Ishtar; 12th January 2012 at 15:34.

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Aetheric Traveler thanks for your reply
    What I have is:
    Natural Factors, Liquid Kelp, 800 mcg Iodine, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) -It was on sale for $10 (marked down from $15)
    Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.03 ml)
    Servings Per Container: 1515
    Iodine (from kelp, potassium iodide) amount per serving 800 mcg, % daily value 533
    Other ingredients: Glycerin, water, ethanol.
    (ew...ethanol? i just now noticed that... isn't that something i should NOT have in me? )

I bought it because my mother had thyroid issues to the point of it needing to be removed, & the past few years I've grown increasingly fatigued. So I'm trying to keep my thyroid in check just for safe measure. I've had checkups at the doctor where blood tests were given for this sort of thing & was told I am extremely healthy, but a doctor almost accidentally killed my unborn son, so I take whatever they say to me with a grain of salt

I also take vitamin D3, Vitex (Chaste berry), & Ashwagandha root tincture. Sometimes I take melatonin to rid myself of insomnia.
    Last edited by Molly; 12th January 2012 at 17:21.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly For This Post:

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hi Molly,

800 mcg concentration is pretty strong stuff and the 1 drop would seem correct. If you consider there might be 20-30 drops in a dropperful of the liquid, that would be a dosage of between 16,000mcg and 24,000 mcg or 16mg-24mg which would be overdosing. Your body cannot tolerate large amounts of Iodine at once without some unpleasant side effects. It does, however, require regular small amounts to help regulate much more than thyroid function. A person's entire endocrine system depends on balanced amounts of many different substances, most of them, only in small quantities. Iodine is one that is very powerful in small amounts.

As for insomnia, 5-HTP or 5-HydroxyTryptoPhan is sometimes helpful, but there's always something keeping you awake and that is what really needs addressing. The 5-HTP is just a sleep aid.

Hope you feel better.

Cheers,
    AT

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Molly (12th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Thanks, A.T.!

I've heard of people using 5HTP before for sleep issues as well, but never tried it mainly because my melatonin (& valerian root tea) help pretty good...not always though. I think, supposedly 5HTP can help stabilize your seratonin? Something like it can help with moodswings/depression.. Anyways, I will give that a go as well. My issue is that I can't get my brain to shut up at night hahaha... if you could project what goes on in my brain onto a screen & include audio, you'd basically be watching some sort of zany cartoon

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Zany Cartoon?

Sounds interesting. Mayhaps you could attach some vid cables to your temples and download to your computer to share? LOL :>)

AT

31. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I thought I'd posted ont his, there may be another thread on this... but one the best things you can do is a regular FIR sauna... they are not too expensive. I bought mine for £180 about 5 years ago.

There is some good advice on health here >>> http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/

and she hasd a section on detoxing under how to maintain health... http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/The_g...ng_good_health

>>> http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Detox...una_%28FIRS%29

Some really good info here. She is also in the UK which is great.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I like the infrared sauna's myself (though don't own one)....for detoxification. I also feel food is a good option, and teas. People use to eat Dandelions in the spring to help detox (liver I believe). And there are teas. Eating less also gives the body a break (switching to light vegatarian fair).

Don't forget the body starves for nutrition. And it doesn't necessary like supplements (not mine). So I make sure to have citrus (lemon, orange, grapefruit, lime...anything with naturally occurring Vit. C....as after 15 minutes of exposure the Vit. C is gone....or so I read). I do mix any a little of Vit. C (with calcium....the calcium doubles the efficiency of Vit. C....or at least the studies I read verify that). And my body craves light (I don't get much). I am looking into the Dr. Mercola full spectrum light bulbs right now (to help with this,...I am a night owl....forced to be). Then I make sure I have dark greens as often as I can (I miss my juicing....can't do it right at this time).

And I got tired of detoxing salt and aspirin (besides milk and wheat) from my body. As I don't tolerate those at all now.

ps: Don't forget the body soaps and sunscreen also want to be detoxed out (besides aluminum). I just switched to brands that have less everything (like Cleure bar soaps) in them (chemically speaking). And stop with the telflon pans (that helped). I just don't bother with sunscreen (or if I do I find the least toxic brand). All of these my body hates.
    Last edited by eileenrose; 19th February 2012 at 12:00.

33. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

ask yourself the question,how can the government,announce that the mental health,ptsd,rates will quadruple over next 10 yrs,but they cannot tell you the causes or cure anything, why would an establishment whos sole purpose is to deal with those issues discharge an individual who reversed their diagnoses in front of their eyes,why will a doctor not accept results that prove the contents of heavy metals in the body,why will he not allow tests that would prove their existence,why will no one test my gold plates (removed),which will prove they are not gold, but 6/7 different toxic metals, why did i have massive ammounts of aluminium and barium when it does not belong to the composition of the fillings that were the source of poisoning, why is it so important to get toxic heavy metals into the body,maybee its because we are electrical first bio chemistry second,and without the metals present emf,s etc have no effect,but when they are there its game on, try a little test, push neck back, turn left to right, count the clicks,when metals are out the number is 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast