+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Elongated Skulls Of King Tut And Family

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Elongated Skulls Of King Tut And Family

King Tut, his father Atkenaton, Nefertiti they all had elongated skulls. not just in paintings. but in the artwork of them, and even the mummy of King Tut had a elongated Skull.
    Modern science wants us to believe they placed boards on their heads as infant, but the volume would be the same..the volume of these skulls are larger. Thus that theory has a large hole in it. But yet most people in the science world stick to that 'theory'. if a baby is deformed by boards..the skulls volume would still be the same as when he grows up, yet these findings like Tut his volume of his skull was larger. Thus Cranial deformation I don't buy into with many skulls found.
    We find elongated skull all over the world, in places like South America to Egypt,and Russia. Who were these people? And why is no-one today born with these skulls? Were they even human?
    One of the most fascinating things is that King Tut's father, powerful Pharaoh Akhenaten, is speculated to have been an alien or alien hybrid because of his elongated skull. bodily features and where he said he came from. Tut's mother Nefertiti also had an elongated skull. Could that be why she wore those high "crown" headpieces? Giorgio A. Tsooukalos says they were the ancient aliens.
    Also the Discovery Channel did a remake of King Tut..how he would look if alive..they totally took out his elongated head. I'm so sick of modern science wishing to hide the facts! This was nothing more then a blatant LIE!
    Photos- Nefertiti-Notice the long crown on her head
    Tut-notice the elongated skull
    Discovery Channels King Tut..his head just got smaller

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tut 1. French Team.jpg
Views:	65729
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	12495   Click image for larger version

Name:	tut-exhibit-princess-head-tut_46-528x794.jpg
Views:	75748
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	12496  
    Attached Images  

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

frances (9th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012), Magnus (10th April 2012), oddjob428 (9th April 2012), Ria (7th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012), Straker (9th April 2012), Tigressa (19th April 2012), write4change (9th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

Default Re: Elongated Skulls Of King Tut And Family

Hello BestLion,

Thanks for the post about Akhenaten.

This is a subject I feel very close to for a number of reasons. I truly believe that Akhenaten was from another world, and perhaps Neferiti as well, mostly due to their odd appearances compared with the other Pharaohs.

What originally led to me look into it, was that over the past 15 years, I have had three separate psychic readers tell me that I was Akhenaten in a previous life, one of which just approached me out of the blue and said "Excuse me, there is something you really should know...you were Akhenaten in a previous lifetime"...to which I said "Thankyou, yes I know that". (what else do you say?)

My wife often asks me why I chose the same face again...and I laugh and say "I thought you'd recognise me easier.."

However the really strange connection came when I realised that both he and I have inverted breastbones and extended stomachs, an odd feature I have had since a child, along with very wide shoulders and an extra long neck. A doctor once said to me, you have an extra vertebra in your neck.

I also recently went for a checkup and the doctor said "where are your tonsils?..have you had them removed?"

I said "no...Aliens must have taken them"....and he laughed. But seriously, I have no idea.

Perhaps all this is true, perhaps just all co-incidence, but I've always felt a very strong connection to Akhenaten.

I once had a Kinesiology regression session to find out why, and the Kinesiologist said "Yes, you were indeed in Egypt.

In the recall session, I could see myself as a small boy, newly arrived in Egypt, trying to teach the people about where I was from, and about things they could not comprehend..

So perhaps Akhenaten was left or abandoned in Egypt and was hidden away due to his unusual features, as I've heard somewhere before. Maybe he was the survivor of a crash landing? Who knows.

He apparently also had Marfans Syndrome which may have caused the abnormalities I've described.

It's strange however that he was the one who was teaching that the Sun is the true and only God, which is why he was labelled as a Heretic.

Would love to see how this thread expands with new info and other theories.

Straker
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th April 2012 at 03:40. Reason: make image show

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

fractal being (9th April 2012), frances (9th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012), mountain_jim (9th April 2012), percival tyro (12th April 2012), Tigressa (19th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Straker - your akhenaten1.jpg wasn't showing, because your web host, freeservers.com, does not allow hot linking images from other sites.

So I made a copy of your akhenaten1.jpg on my web server, and changed your post to link to that.

Now everyone else can see Akhenaten .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

fractal being (9th April 2012), frances (9th April 2012), heyokah (9th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012), Logan (12th April 2012), Magnus (10th April 2012), mosquito (9th April 2012), mountain_jim (9th April 2012), percival tyro (12th April 2012), PurpleLama (9th April 2012), Straker (12th April 2012), write4change (9th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I always find it rather suss that no-one I have come across yet claims to be a reincarnated bad dude.

Please notify me if you come across an Adolph Hitler, Attilla the Hun, Ivan the Terrible etc. Or even any normal run of the mill soul.

Surely one is more likely to be reincarnated to fix the Karma of a past life.

Didn't Prince Siddartha claim 13 reincarnations before attaining enlightenment as the Buddha?

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Here's an abstract theory for you:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HkS51wR8LiI

In one of Freeman's videos on this topic, there is even a photo of scaring on Obama's head that could be the result of reducing the size of his skull during his childhood.

Here's an article in the Daily Mail about the issue, with photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-theories.html
    Last edited by observer; 9th April 2012 at 10:37.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111002.php

Quote ohn Lash - The Archons
    October 2, 2011
    Comparative mythologist, author and teacher John Lash returns to the program to discuss the Archons, from the Nag Hammadi perspective. He’ll discuss the alien intrusion of the mind parasite and the predatory species. John tells us the origins of the Archons and how they existed before the Earth. According to the Nag Hammadi, the Archons envy us and wanted to breed with us. This idea is quite different than Sitchin’s work. John says the Archons did not succeed and moved to plan B: “we’ll get them to become like us.” This takes us into the transhumanist agenda, an agenda that the Archons desire. We’ll talk about why as well as their tactics using the false show of magic and virtual reality. Also, how the Archon predatory species intrudes though other means such as religion and belief systems. Then, John talks about Sophia’s gift to us to protect ourselves from the Archontic forces. Lash brings up the new age religion of ET as manipulation by Archons. We’ll talk about knowing the enemy, knowing the mission and the defense. Later, we discuss the transhumanist’s fear of death, denial of humanity and insanity.
    maybe Tut and them were an attempt on the part of the Archons

this is actually more spot on:
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110731.php

Quote David Hatcher Childress & Brien Foerster - Mystery of the Ancient Elongated Skulls
    July 31, 2011
    David Hatcher Childress is the author of 15 books, including The Lost Cities Series. He has appeared in numerous documentaries about Atlantis, ancient mysteries and UFOs. David has been on expeditions around the world, beginning at the age of 19, in search for lost cities, ancient mysteries and clues of our origins. At 11 years of age Brien Foerster became fascinated with the Native art of the Haida native people and began carving totem poles, and other related art forms. He completed an Honours Bachelor Of Science degree, but decided to take up carving and sculpture full time. After working in Hawaii as assistant project manager for the building of a 62 foot double hull sailing canoe, he started an online outrigger paddle business, which flourished internationally. Peru became his next major area of interest. The study of the Inca culture led to his writing a book, A Brief History Of The Incas and he runs Hidden Inca Tours in Peru. David and Brien join us for an interview to talk about their co-authored book about the phenomenon of cranial elongation. The Inca may have been the last people in South America to exhibit this characteristic. Cranial elongation was global in scope, and seemed to occur over at least 2 time periods; the greater number were bound skulls of the priestly and regal class or classes, wanting their children to "look like the ancestors and have their intelligence and psychic power." The older ones, mainly in Peru, were the ancestors.
    Last edited by deridan; 9th April 2012 at 11:49. Reason: second link

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

heyokah (12th April 2012), percival tyro (12th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Well that blows my theory of the bi-lateral amygdalotomy to hell and back.....

Anyway if that's an operation i certainly don't want to use his surgeon.....looks more like he's been whacked with a machete
    Last edited by Rogerc; 9th April 2012 at 12:13.

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

This is one of those things that really, really hacks me off. This is conclusive proof, no ifs and buts. As you say they try to explain it away by saying people used to bind their heads and change the shape of them, but ignore the fact that the skulls are considerably larger than a normal human skull.
    People don't just suddenly decide "Hey lets all bind our children's heads up and make them deformed and pointy headed. Who the hell would do that to their children unless it was to honour and worship someone they all revered and worshipped as a God.
    The originals were not of this world. I am convinced that the Giza Pyramid site which is in the shape of Orion marks the landing site of the visitors and the very first Pharo was an alien.
    I believe Lord Pye is achieving good results with his "Star child" skull at the moment too.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

heyokah (12th April 2012), Magnus (10th April 2012), percival tyro (12th April 2012), sdv (9th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Rogerc (here)
    I always find it rather suss that no-one I have come across yet claims to be a reincarnated bad dude.

Please notify me if you come across an Adolph Hitler, Attilla the Hun, Ivan the Terrible etc. Or even any normal run of the mill soul.

Didn't Prince Siddartha claim 13 reincarnations before attaining enlightenment as the Buddha?
    nice one Rogerc,

I think, from the perspective of a so called bad guy, they are not doing anything wrong.

I know that my dad had several encounters with people who said to him that they knew him from a past life where he was a leading figure in an inquisition where he killed that person. So, there you go
    He also had insights in a past life where he was the boss of a monastery ( I forgot the right word for it) and he had a tunnel made from his room to the woman section of the monastery well, to ... you know....
    This life he was going to be a priest until he fully came to understand that he was not to have sex with woman and then he changed his mind real quick.

Maybe it's just too painful to watch at past life's in which you did things that hurt other people.
    Last edited by Eram; 9th April 2012 at 13:41.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

laperle (18th February 2013), percival tyro (12th April 2012), Rogerc (17th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Perhaps you're right, I'd find it very difficult to admit that I was Joe Stalin.
    Think the word is Abbott
    A flash of realisation - for the rest of the Aussies I really meant abbot as the leader of a monastery - not our beloved Tony A. Although I can imagine him tunnelling for you know what.
    Last edited by Rogerc; 10th April 2012 at 09:07.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

First I heard of this issue was in a lecture/talk given by David Wilcock. Pity he did not continue with awakening and sharing with humanity and instead 'gave' himself to this 'Drake' hoax. (Although, as a fence sitter, I can see the value that this Drake hoax can have in informing the citizens of USA, but wish they would not religiously zealously mindlessly align themselves to this hoax, requiring no other proof than what Drake says, and look within for responsibility and the means to change, which is hard work rather than a miraculous rescue).

There is definitely something out of the ordinary in the shape and size of these heads and I am not aware of anyone else other than David Wilcock trying to engage with it and explain it.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

percival tyro (12th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

i was once a matchmaker who arranged bad marraiges deliberately. Not a dude, I was a woman.

Then I spent a lifetime as a shepherdess watching sheep. I died early (no doubt due to boredom) but I think that taught me more than any life. I'm still watching sheep. If I believed in karma i might think that accounts for it.

I've had more psychics and 'intuitives' impose on me that I'm Cleopatra. That could explain my aversion to dark eyeliner but surely there's more to it than that.

I have actually had a life of a privledged highborn in the home of a wealthy egyptian family during ancient Egyptian times. I died because I was poisoned and the poision used was ...snake venom.There's a vague similarity here but I'm not Cleopatra. But you can't say that to a great many psychics.

A psychic often times buys their own stores and creates other stories around what information they recieve arranging the mediocre into something sensational in order to prop up their own ratings. Because people will buy anything.

It got to be a constant imposition . And when I tried to explain that I had in fact had a life as the well born daughter of a prominent, important , merchant family but NOT Cleopatra they would get angry at me for correcting them. Hello? Its MY LIFE don't you think I'd know more about it than you would?

No

. This had gotten so bad this imposition that I was Cleopatra that I was reading a book on witchcraft that the author had gifted to me one day. As I'm reading I had another of these impositional psychics earnestly offer me their their opinion "You were Cleopatra in a previous life." As I'm patiently listening to them play in their own s**t once again, the book drops from my hands, and falls open to a chapter titled "You are NOT Cleopatra". I had to start laughing.

Another one actually took my hand and tried to energetically excorcise the 'Cleopatra within' and then proudly proclaimed to a friend of mine that she had fixed me.

My friend said, I didn't know anything was wrong with her.

Well she has Cleopatra syndrome.

Who put the idea in her head?

Lol.

The universe and its perverse sense of humor prevails once more.

Granted I understand that someone had to be famous people from the past (as well as sinister ones) but its often times the result of being psychically interfered with, planting ideas (another thing a psychic can do) and then relying on the fact that people view themselves in such mediocre ways that they will seize on any opportunity to sensationalize themselves even if its resting their laurels on a circumstnace that occured thousands of years ago. Which is exactly what the psychic is doing. The same sort of energy so they find each other to play out this agreement not understanding what archetypical energy is and how it can play with one's head.

I have been a druid or druidess in many lifetimes. I can do druidic things in this lifetime because of that . The reason I know I'm not Cleopatra is because I cannot do Cleopatra like things--Seduce powerful men, run nations, wear dark eye liner and allow myself to be bitten by asps

Our past experiences tend to be expressed in current life times. Rather the whole point of having experiences isn't it?

Quote Posted by Rogerc (here)

20. Link to Post #13
    Slovenia Avalon Member uncleroach's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking of people with elongated heads. In elementary school we were told by history teacher that Pericles was wearing his helmet on all the time to hide his elongated head.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to uncleroach For This Post:

percival tyro (12th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey folks,

You have to be very careful while using Egyptian art as anatomical evidence.

It´s well known that they couldn´t master perspective and proportions. It´s a characteristic of their art.

Therefore, they could represent their leaders with different characteristics, like a long skull, for several reasons, which doesn´t mean their artistic representation was realistic.

Cheers,

Raf.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th April 2012), Magnus (10th April 2012), Rogerc (17th April 2012), seko (18th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I can't remember the name of the author , but the name of the book was something about the Flower of Life. Someone else may be able to remember. Quite a while back they attempted to put forth the supposition that the elongated skulls and giant proportions portrayed in heiroglyphs and artwork were literal not metaphorical. It was quite interesting.

Keeping in mind what RMorgan stated the egyptians have repetitively demonstrated an ability towards perspective, whether this was a liablity, a handicap or an attempt at stylization who knows. Its very two dimensional often times and the fact that such a rather intelligent culture had this inability strikes me as odd.

I find both all suppositions fascinating but have to keep an open mind about it all. I can't make a agreement with any of them, certainly there's some evidence of something in all posits but what bearing that has on us now, I wouldn't hazard a guess.

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    First I heard of this issue was in a lecture/talk given by David Wilcock. Pity he did not continue with awakening and sharing with humanity and instead 'gave' himself to this 'Drake' hoax. (Although, as a fence sitter, I can see the value that this Drake hoax can have in informing the citizens of USA, but wish they would not religiously zealously mindlessly align themselves to this hoax, requiring no other proof than what Drake says, and look within for responsibility and the means to change, which is hard work rather than a miraculous rescue).

There is definitely something out of the ordinary in the shape and size of these heads and I am not aware of anyone else other than David Wilcock trying to engage with it and explain it.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

It is always so enlightening when we unearth evidence that does not fit into mainstream scientific evidence (which some people defend as the close boxed final truth, wheras I see it as a journey of discovery). Please do keep adding your gems as my knowledge of this field of enquiry is very scanty.
    Sandie

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Caren (9th April 2012), percival tyro (12th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

You might find this interesting
    Our true history --- pyramids Nassim Haramein
    Its in 4 parts--- think he mentions elongated skulls in one of the parts--- certainlydoes in one of his videos.
    We know nothing---laughing --- or at least very little.

Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 9th April 2012 at 18:41.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caren (9th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012), nearing (18th April 2012), observer (9th April 2012), percival tyro (12th April 2012), pugwash84 (9th April 2012), sdv (9th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I can't remember the name of the author , but the name of the book was something about the Flower of Life. Someone else may be able to remember. Quite a while back they attempted to put forth the supposition that the elongated skulls and giant proportions portrayed in hieroglyphs and artwork were literal not metaphorical. It was quite interesting.
    9eagle9, I think you meant "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" volume one, by Drunvalo Melchizedek

http://universalmysteries.co/“the-an...-chapter-five/
    Last edited by heyokah; 9th April 2012 at 20:22.

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks Chris. I really enjoyed watching the video. Thank goodness we have the alternartive community to point out these mysteries that mainstream science ducks and dodges! Yes, a pyramid can be built using primitive tools in primitive ways, but the amount of labour and time needed does just not add up (and what about the logs?)!
    Sandie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast