Thread: George Kavassilas Has A New Interview Up And It Is Rather Good

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default George Kavassilas Has A New Interview Up And It Is Rather Good

http://www.charlesfrith.com/2012/01/...ice-eceti.html

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. He retracts his Earth collapsing model and provides some new information. Link here

Please do not leave a comment if you don't like him. Take your negativity to a place where it will be more appreciated

cfx
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Adi (8th January 2012), Billy (8th January 2012), Calz (9th January 2012), Carmen (9th January 2012), christian (8th January 2012), D-Day (10th January 2012), DarMar (9th January 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2012), Ecnal61 (9th January 2012), Heather2017 (8th January 2012), JRS (10th January 2012), Kraut (1st July 2013), ljwheat (9th January 2012), ouporblowup (9th January 2012), Patrikas (9th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012), Snowbird (8th January 2012), Spirithorse (9th January 2012), yiolas (8th January 2012), Zampano (8th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas Has A New Interview Up And It Is Rather Good

Thank you Charles, I like George and enjoy listening to his experiences. This video is unlisted on Utube but here it is.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

BMJ (16th January 2012), Calz (9th January 2012), christian (8th January 2012), Curt (10th January 2012), DarMar (9th January 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2012), Herbert (9th January 2012), ljwheat (9th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012), Reinhard (8th January 2012), Snowbird (8th January 2012), Spirithorse (9th January 2012), Vrilya (9th January 2012), Zampano (8th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Charles, I've been interested in George's message from the very beginning. Thanks for the heads up on this new interview. I often think of his world view and predictions and how they relate to current events. I will listen to his latest interview and offer my own thoughts.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Hi there,

Thanks for the link, I have been very interested in Georges work for a while now. He's different, centered and knows exactly were he is coming from. There is a lot there in his information that should be looked at carefully and evenly minded.

What seems to throw a lot of folks of George, is his mentioning of the "Galactic Federation of Light", witch is a no no with a lot of people, understandably.
    But even so George is a must if you are vigorously researching into this area.

Adi

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012), Zampano (8th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    What seems to throw a lot of folks of George, is his mentioning of the "Galactic Federation of Light", witch is a no no with a lot of people, understandably.
    But even so George is a must if you are vigorously researching into this area.
    Yes, George does speak seem to be the one speaking out against the Galactic Light Federation. And yet in doing so, he is confirming they exist.

Clever....??....or not.
    Jeanette

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2012), modwiz (9th January 2012), Referee (8th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Beginning @ 24:45 George speaks to Lord Sananda and the GFL Galactic "Federation" of Light.

skip to about the 10-15 minute mark to avoid the intro and sluggish start!

And to my Avalon friends that enjoy the GFL and channeled messages like that of Matthew, Greg Giles, Salusa, Nidle etc.

I really feel you would benefit from the full spectrum of the available information.

I still look at the channeled messages and I also appreciate what is shared by George K., Alex Collier, Tolec etc. regarding the GFL.

We're all in the same boat-or spaceship if you prefer! LOL!
    Last edited by gooty64; 8th January 2012 at 16:30.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Adi (8th January 2012), aranuk (9th January 2012), Black Panther (9th January 2012), Calz (9th January 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2012), Ecnal61 (9th January 2012), gripreaper (9th January 2012), Jenci (8th January 2012), ljwheat (9th January 2012), modwiz (9th January 2012), Referee (9th January 2012), Spirithorse (9th January 2012), toothpick (9th January 2012), wolf_rt (9th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Thank you for posting that, charles frith.
    I really like George´s work and I highly resonate with the stuff he has to say.

There is lots of good information for me in this interview.
    The last part is actually my favourite one, it is a pity that they couldnt do this interview 15 minutes longer staying at that subject.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2012), Referee (9th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Thanks Charlesfrith and All posting here : )

Great prelude, Nate, to George's sharing...I Love You All at ECETI...You ARE the Best!!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0bR3V...layer_embedded

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (9th January 2012), gooty64 (9th January 2012), ljwheat (9th January 2012), Referee (9th January 2012), Zampano (8th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Beginning @ 24:45 George speaks to Lord Sananda and the GFL Galactic "Federation" of Light.

skip to about the 10-15 minute mark to avoid the intro and sluggish start!

And to my Avalon friends that enjoy the GFL and channeled messages like that of Matthew, Greg Giles, Salusa, Nidle etc.

I really feel you would benefit from the full spectrum of the available information.

I still look at the channeled messages and I also appreciate what is shared by George K., Alex Collier, Tolec etc. regarding the GFL.

We're all in the same boat-or spaceship if you prefer! LOL!
    Yes, there is something, even though it may be small, to be learned from each of these.

Great G.K. audio!!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (9th January 2012), gooty64 (9th January 2012), ljwheat (9th January 2012), Referee (9th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Thank you for your post on George K interview, George has helped me break away from the fluff and smoke and mirrors of the GFL and the rest of that group. Self empowering heavy very heavy message.
    The orb of light I enter this life from, is still in me, perfect and complete. This orb of life is also the ride home as mother earth rises we raise in her too.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

gooty64 (9th January 2012), Referee (9th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I found it interesting that George Kavassilas was up at the eceti ranch and James Gilliland was on vacay in mexico and missed out on the interview.

What does this mean? Probably nothing. Maybe I am just looking for a conspiracy where there is none.

Honestly, if I owned a ranch like that, I would stay home with the dogs and horses.....who needs Mexico?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

ljwheat (11th January 2012), modwiz (9th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I found it interesting that George Kavassilas was up at the eceti ranch and James Gilliland was on vacay in mexico and missed out on the interview.

What does this mean? Probably nothing. Maybe I am just looking for a conspiracy where there is none.

Honestly, if I owned a ranch like that, I would stay home with the dogs and horses.....who needs Mexico?
    ESCETI is north of the Columbia River Gorge between Washington and Oregon on the western coast of the United States, up against Mount Saint Helens. It can be very cold and windy, and rainy, especially in the winter time. Living in the Northwestern United States requires an aggressive yearly vacation protocol to warmer southern places in order to remain in balance.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Me, I need Mexico, for the same reasons, coooooold (Canada) lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Earth Angel (9th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

OK,OK! Grip n' Flash.

I am from Minnesota-I know what you mean. But my family was poor. I never got to go south on spring breaks like the rich kids. Kansas City is warm and exotic too me! lol

But back to George Kavassilas. Did you hear his first book is due out in March?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

ljwheat (11th January 2012), modwiz (9th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

great interview... this guy really has his finger on the pulse.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

gooty64 (9th January 2012), ljwheat (11th January 2012), Vrilya (9th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Yes, just listened to the whole interview. Between minute 35 and 38 he talks about how he sees the Galactic Federation of Light and also The Law of One. I tend too agree with him and my feelings about this have been correct.

I think I'm more interested now in Holographic Kinetics, a process he talks about. I've done kinesiology and muscle testing, as well as William's Psych-K, but this goes much deeper and clears energies from lineages and is more of a shamanic journey. I seem to have hit a brick wall in my spiritual growth and my sense is that there is some event or some experience is some lifetime which had a very profound effect on me and it has a major energetic imprint which I have been unable to penetrate or integrate. I have contemplated doing Ayuaska (sp?) or something, so this Holographic Kinetics may be just the thing.

I live but a few hours from the ESCETI ranch and can't imagine why I haven't been out there yet, but I intend to at the next seminar or conference.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th January 2012 at 08:21.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ecnal61 (9th January 2012), gooty64 (9th January 2012), Kraut (1st July 2013), ljwheat (9th January 2012), Vrilya (9th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he is full of **** i spoke to him as with bill to something that happend to me or has has been happening to me all 2011 but till now no replies especially from george which he knew since march

33. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

So because he hasn't personally intervened in your personal issue, he's a liar? You obviously thought well enough of him to ask for his help in the first place?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

hectorlca (9th January 2012), ljwheat (9th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

In minute 44 on post #2 he talks about mixing with gods and humans through sexual intercourse. He is stating it was all 'vibrations'. But this>
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52526123033330
    says that the gods indeed took the women of earth and had sexual relations 'not vibrations' And thus the gods were excommunicated 'partially' from the godhead. These gods entered the order of Meclchesideck. And could still communicate in the 4th dimension and lived long lifespans..these were the gods said to be cultural establishers. this is similar to what Plato wrote on Atlantis..that Posiden took a earth wife and created Demigods. these demigods lived long lifespans and could talk communicate with the 4th dimension.
    In minute 48 he talks about the 'Jehovah group" (Elohims) ...that this group is not the benevolent angels of light , but are the dark seed.. but then he goes on with genetic manipulations. That this Jehovah created. This race became powerful and needed to be ruled over against and put into submission. (Intervention theory)
    Hour 1:07+ he talks of pole shifts. if I'm not mistake the Atlatians could also travel in the 4th dimension until a pole shift shifted them back into the 3rd. he talks of the female sun inside the earth..in Lore they also claim the god Athena came from the center of the earth the 'feminine of light"..Hnmm

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Ecnal61 (9th January 2012), Vrilya (9th January 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I can appreciate CharlesFrith's request in the OP not to come here spreading negativity, but find it a bit strange that critical thinking is equated with negativity.

George does bing intruiging stuff that gets me thinking about these higher realms. But fairy tales do that too.
    A lot of his stuff resonates with me, activates my mind. But I have many problems with his stuff as well.
    I'm sorry if I sound dissmissive, but I think it is an attempt to counter-balance the strong emotional appeal he makes by the way he speaks of these things.
    If you don't want to read any critical stuff about George, maybe you should skip the rest of this post.

He speaks about very interesting things. But he drags it down.
    He's been wrong so many times now that I don't know how he can expect people to take him seriously. He says he's trancsended the need to be taken seriously. Why keep speaking then, why write a book then? Most plausible answer.... oh well.

In the interview he says he asks GFL beings to show their true form and knows them to be negative when they appear as winged serpents. That sounds like an oversimplicifcation. Listen to John Lash for instance who talks about the creator gods in the center of the galaxy. They have a serpentince appearance. The caduceus, the two snakes coiling upwards and around each other are probably variations on this theme as well. The snake is not necessarily evil.
    Someone from the group asks a critical question about that and he replies with a Kundalini story and that people lack the ability to discern things and make all reptiles out to be evil. They just don't understand. But he does?

Someone from the group mentions the Elohim, aks if they have fallen, interbred with human females to create the Nefilim. George pretty much agrees. I don't.
    Elohim are energies more than beings, from our perspective.
    Quote "From the female letter 'He', the seven large creatures come forth. Each of them carries one of the seven universes in their bosom. The universes emanate from one another beneath the abyss between God and the [super] Universe.... They are the upper-architects that create the prototypes of all that lives, has lived and ever will live which we have termed 'The Elohim'"
    (Translated from the Dutch book 'Kabbala' by Andre Peters)
    These Elohim do not fall and certainly don't interbreed with humans, for reasons of compatibility alone.
    If these universes emanate from each other, then it might be a stepping down as they go, which would still make the lowest of the Elohim the size of the universe as we know it.

It is the Nefilim themselves, actual beings (instantiations of elohim archetypes?) who have been tempted to join their creation or the worlds they're overseeing. The watchers from the Book of Enoch? Their interbreeding with humans created the demigods, the giants and so on, which are actual physical beings.
    The Nefilim, 'fallen ones' are beings of a higher dimensional order.
    This of course is not absolute knowledge either, but it does align more with what we generally hear and read than what was being said there.
    It is complex material that maybe should be respected as such.

He doesn't read books. Then he shouldn't pretend to know what's in them and just say he doesn't know. But he doesn't. It's easy to say anything about higher realms and so on, since most of us don't have any knowledge of it and cannot verify what is being said. But this is just muddying the waters, if you ask me.

He bashes the Law of One, which is fine. But he does it based on the alleged contradiction-in-terms of 'Infinite One'. That to me seems like a limited human perception projected onto a higher cosmic scale.
    If we are all one and there is an 'infinite creator' then it is entirely plausible for there to be an infinite one.
    The argument is weak, but he brings it with a highly dissmissive tone, as if to suggest that people that see value in the Law of One have been sadly deluded.
    If that is all he has to say about it, why say anything at all?

In an earlier interview I heard him make a distinction between the Galactic Federation which is bad, and the Federation of Light which is good. In this interview, all federations are bad.
    He also generates fear with these types of things.

I like his notion of thoughts becoming thoughtforms and then actual beings. I think there is something to it, but the way he presents it, might make you fear your own thoughts.

The emotional manipulation of this guy is almost enough to make you not want to take him seriously.
    So there. Like I said, I listen to him and he inspires thought, but I think it might be smart not to embrace him wholeheartedly and just allow some of his ideas to trigger your own. He does muddy the water and I have to wonder why.
    Last edited by Elixer; 9th January 2012 at 15:32.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Earth Angel (9th January 2012), Ecnal61 (9th January 2012), Kraut (1st July 2013), taliesin (9th January 2012), wolf_rt (9th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast