Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: How the Church of Scientology declares war on ex-members

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default How the Church of Scientology declares war on ex-members

04 January, 2012

Debbie Cook accuses leaders of Church of Scientology of Corruption.

Hold on tight to your leather-bound edition of Dianetics and hope for the best. A rift between two top members of the Church of Scientology is causing the controversial religion to be bought to the brink of civil war.

Debbie Cook, a former top-dog among the bureaucracy within the Church of Scientology, started off her 2012 with an email blast to followers of the religion in which she blasts current leader David Miscavige on corruption.

According to Cook, who at one time was the top officer in the church’s Sea Org group, Miscavige is hoarding over $1 billion that he acquired through church fundraising.

Additionally, says Cook, the leader has blown millions on ridiculous facilities and the rest of the church must become aware of his misdoings.

“Only a tiny fraction has ever been spent… Only the interest earned from the holdings has been used very sparingly to fund projects through grants,” adds Cook.

Graeme Wilson, a spokesperson for the church, has fired back and tells the New York Times that Cook’s email reflects “a small, ignorant and unenlightened view of the world today” and are not representative of “the thousands of Scientologists who are overjoyed by our 27 new Churches and what they mean to the communities they serve.”

Cook, however, knows the ins and outs of the Scientology biz and is a force to be reckoned with within the church. From 1993 through 2008, she sat on the board of directors of the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, Inc. — a position that puts an awful mount of clout behind her recent words. Cook also served as “captain” of the Flag Organization from 1989 through 2006.

In an almost apocalyptical forewarning of what’s to come, Cook emailed a list of 12,000 scientologists on New Year’s Day cautioning them of the leader’s corrupt cash-grabbing, but stayed optimistic, saying, “We are a strong and powerful group and we can effect a change. We have weathered many storms. I am sorry that I am the one telling you, but a new storm is upon us.”

Cook says that she was drawn to the religion years ago thanks to the writings of founder and science fiction author L Ron Hubbard. That determination to keep his beliefs going is what motivated here to address the corruption coming from the church’s corporate headquarters.

“I dedicated my entire adult life to supporting L Ron Hubbard and the application of LRH technology,” Cook’s email reads, “And if I ever had to look LRH in the eye I wouldn’t be able to say I did everything I could to Keep Scientology Working if I didn’t do something about it now.

“We all have a stake in this. It is simply not possible to read the LRH references and not see the alterations and violations that are currently occurring,” warns Cook.

Miscavige has led the church since Hubbard passed away 26 years ago. According to Cook, the current leader has since dismantled the "complete and brilliant organizational structure” set in place by Hubbard.

http://rt.com/usa/news/civil-war-chu...ientology-169/

PS - Would any of you trust these 2 Clowns..?

Tom Cruise saluting Scientology's 'leader' David Miscavige

Assume the Position..!

Thank you sir, may I have another..!

Last edited by jackovesk; 8th January 2012 at 14:03.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: How the Church of Scientology declares war on ex-members

This is one House of Cards I hope burns to the ground soon. I remember living in Hollywood and having to walk past their "Churches" that were on both sides of Hollywood Blvd, and be harassed by their Zombie workers.

Funny little anecdote about this Church Of Scientology. Back before it started Gene Roddenberry (Star Trek Franchise) and L. Ron Hubbard were best friends, LRH wanted to start his religion, and GR decided he wanted to start his own franchise (which became like a religion for many). They each started their own things, and never spoke to eachother again. But, they both started from almost the exact same point.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

58andfixed (12th January 2012), baddbob (9th January 2012), BestLion (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), gsb67 (8th January 2012), jackovesk (8th January 2012), Lisab (9th January 2012), Mad Hatter (10th January 2012), muxfolder (9th January 2012), toothpick (10th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

One can read more about this saga in the Project Camelot library. How it was taken over and by the NWO and deported the founders. It is a written testimony.
    So karma is paying its tribute here again.
    I wonder if this is another Mossad or Zionist conpiracy again.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

58andfixed (12th January 2012), baddbob (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Too bad they don't have nuclear weapons (figuratively speaking) and they could wipe each other out in their civil war.
    OK back to my meditation, corner. lol

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    This is one House of Cards I hope burns to the ground soon. I remember living in Hollywood and having to walk past their "Churches" that were on both sides of Hollywood Blvd, and be harassed by their Zombie workers.

Funny little anecdote about this Church Of Scientology. Back before it started Gene Roddenberry (Star Trek Franchise) and L. Ron Hubbard were best friends, LRH wanted to start his religion, and GR decided he wanted to start his own franchise (which became like a religion for many). They each started their own things, and never spoke to eachother again. But, they both started from almost the exact same point.
    I was "recruited" by them about 1 year ago. I answered a Craigslist posting for: "If you have had a spiritual experience or awakening" please contact us. I did and I did.
    After 2 phone calls, it was revealed that they were the "church of Scientology".
    Last edited by gooty64; 10th January 2012 at 13:52.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

777 (9th January 2012), BestLion (9th January 2012), Cartomancer (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), jorr lundstrom (8th January 2012), toothpick (10th January 2012), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Lol, well it's not like the Star Trek Franchise has ever done anything bad to anyone, unlike The Church of Scientology. And, both L. Ron Hubbard and Gene Roddenberry are dead. Probably still duking it out on the other side.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), jackovesk (9th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

LOL, I wonder what their civil war would look like? A bunch of well dressed people giving nasty looks to each other and fainting? I love it! All the military should become Scientologists and give away their money, personal liberties, and have a staring match in some daisy field somewhere while the rest of us watch and pick up the bills off the ground.
    In Humor,
    Worm

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bongo (9th January 2012), Cartomancer (9th January 2012), Coaxial (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), gooty64 (9th January 2012), jackovesk (9th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Luckily in Ireland and the UK, people don't put much pass on Scientology. In fact, there are probably more people in the UK identifying as Jedi than Scientologist hehe
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Bongo (9th January 2012), Cartomancer (9th January 2012), CdnSirian (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Gardener (10th January 2012), jackovesk (9th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    One can read more about this saga in the Project Camelot library. How it was taken over and by the NWO and deported the founders. It is a written testimony.

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

The whole story: highly recommended reading for a full understanding.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (12th January 2012), Anka (21st January 2020), baddbob (9th January 2012), Cartomancer (9th January 2012), conk (19th March 2013), David Trd1 (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), jackovesk (9th January 2012), jjjones (10th January 2012), kanishk (1st December 2012), Kristin (9th January 2012), Logan (9th January 2012), Midnight Rambler (9th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (9th January 2012), Yoda (9th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,734 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Let me get this straight. Ingo Swann was a scientologist? This from the material you linked. So Ingo (the man) Swann basically learned the initials of RV from Scientology? I've read Penetration, it is a killer work, and I"ve always leaned towards the stories by Ingo being true.
    Can anyone comment on this? Bill is a busy guy, so I would appreciate anyone else in the know on this subject to elaborate.

This whistle blower Dane Topps claims that Scientology had some legit foundations, and that Hubbard and company were recovering informtation from past lives that created a space drama very much in line with what Robert Morning Sky talks about in his Terra Papers.
    This is all very new to me, because from what I've understood, I thought Scientology was all bogus. I had dismissed scientology out of had. Is there something there?
    Anyone care to elaborate?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), Marin (21st May 2013), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Ingo Swann was born with his talents. It seems for a few years people with his talents crossed paths with Scientology, Stanford and the CIA. There are grey areas. It's a matter of opinion that Scientology has or had "legit foundations". Dane Topps story is probably close to how things happened. If you want to read more go to http://xenu.net get on the Operation Clambake message board and go through the oldest threads. You'll get the pictures...many. It's not a quick read ..

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Jenci (9th January 2012), Mad Hatter (10th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    LOL, I wonder what their civil war would look like? A bunch of well dressed people giving nasty looks to each other and fainting? I love it! All the military should become Scientologists and give away their money, personal liberties, and have a staring match in some daisy field somewhere while the rest of us watch and pick up the bills off the ground.
    In Humor,
    Worm
    They would release the dirt on each other. every "E Meter" session is documented and files away, giving those with access to the files the most enbarassing personal information on the subject.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Kristin (9th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

church of Scientology them self make documentaries, and type of community on internet that have offensive views about church of Scientology, so that people who google about this subject can not get right information and as a result can be obstructed from find out about science and history of Scientology. Like in BBC - Panorama: The Secrets of Scientology this video creates illusion that viewer is rationalizing information about Scientology, but if you have search thoroughly and read information created by L RON HUBBARD himself, we can suspect this video is created by church of Scientology which does not work according to the philosophy of L RON HUBBARD.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Let me get this straight. Ingo Swann was a scientologist? This from the material you linked. So Ingo (the man) Swann basically learned the initials of RV from Scientology? I've read Penetration, it is a killer work, and I"ve always leaned towards the stories by Ingo being true.
    Can anyone comment on this? Bill is a busy guy, so I would appreciate anyone else in the know on this subject to elaborate.

This whistle blower Dane Topps claims that Scientology had some legit foundations, and that Hubbard and company were recovering informtation from past lives that created a space drama very much in line with what Robert Morning Sky talks about in his Terra Papers.
    This is all very new to me, because from what I've understood, I thought Scientology was all bogus. I had dismissed scientology out of had. Is there something there?
    Anyone care to elaborate?
    Yes, Ingo was a scientologist -- and so were Pat Price, Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ, and many others. The only principal player in the SRI research days who was not a scientologist was Uri Geller.

Ingo developed co-ordinate remote viewing (CRV) -- later used by Ed Dames and others -- according to the broad protocols proven to work well in scientology sessions.

All this happened in the 1970s, before the Church of Scientology was taken over.

Yes, Scientology has totally legitimate foundations. The basic techniques developed by Hubbard in the 1950s work brilliantly and effectively. They have spread, often without people being fully aware of them, to a wide range of alternative therapies that have since adopted them under different guises.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (12th January 2012), BlueGem (9th January 2012), Cartomancer (9th January 2012), Cognitive Dissident (28th February 2014), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), kanishk (9th January 2012), Kristin (9th January 2012), Mad Hatter (10th January 2012), Marin (21st May 2013), Seikou-Kishi (9th January 2012), wnlight (15th January 2020), Yoda (9th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,734 times in 4,314 posts

Yes, Ingo was a scientologist -- and so were Pat Price, Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ, and many others. The only principal player in the SRI research days who was not a scientologist was Uri Geller.

Ingo developed co-ordinate remote viewing (CRV) -- later used by Ed Dames and others -- according to the broad protocols proven to work well in scientology sessions.

All this happened in the 1970s, before the Church of Scientology was taken over.

Yes, Scientology has totally legitimate foundations. The basic techniques developed by Hubbard in the 1950s work brilliantly and effectively. They have spread, often without people being fully aware of them, to a wide range of alternative therapies that have since adopted them under different guises.
    Thank you very much for your reply Bill.
    Wow, my head is realing from all of this. After Ingo Swann, the name that stands out is Uri Geller, I have read his biography by Andrija Puharich and though Uri loves attention he does seem to have some genuine psychic ability. This is amazing. I had no idea there was a connection there. I know Uri grew up in Israel so I'm perplexed at how he came to have a relationship with L Ron Hubbard.
    The information regarding Hubbard is fascinating to no end. Finding out he commanded a fleet of ocean bound vessels for a number of years and remained with them at sea, reminds me of the hero in the Illuminati Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson, and I'm wondering if there isn't a connection there as well.

If one were to look for a book that outlined the original practices before the belief system was infiltrated so to speak, does anyone know what the best book would be?

Thanks Again

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I know Uri grew up in Israel so I'm perplexed at how he came to have a relationship with L Ron Hubbard.
    He didn't! Uri is not connected with scientology -- other than that everyone else in the SRI research group was a scientologist. Uri was the only one who wasn't.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), kanishk (10th January 2012), Kryztian (21st June 2019), palehorse (29th June 2023), Yoda (9th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I know Uri grew up in Israel so I'm perplexed at how he came to have a relationship with L Ron Hubbard.
    He didn't! Uri is not connected with scientology -- other than that everyone else in the SRI research group was a scientologist. Uri was the only one who wasn't.
    Bill, I'm sure it would be worthwhile, but do you think it feasible to try to recover L R Hubbard's techniques and to find ways to utilise them again?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

32. Link to Post #17
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Ron Hubbard had connections with Aleister Crowley. It may or may not be relevent.....

Quote In Hubbard's 1952 Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures, he states:

"The magical cults of the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th centuries in the Middle East were fascinating. The only modern work that has anything to do with them is a trifle wild in spots, but is a fascinating work in itself, and that's the work of Aleister Crowley - the late Aleister Crowley - my very good friend.... He signs himself 'the Beast,' mark of the Beast 666..."
    From this site which may have some bias http://www.watchman.org/sci/hubmagk2.htm but there are plenty of other references online.

As has already been mentioned Operation Clambake is a good place to research Scientology - lots of ex scientologists there. http://www.xenu.net/

Jeanette

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), jagman (9th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

@Seikou-Kishi

I have E-book version of Dianetecs written by L. Ron Hubbard. It has 275 pages without any publication date on it. I'm uncertain it was the original manuscript that Hubbard developed or fabricated one by the Scientologists later on. Bill is an expert. He probably confirms its authenticity.

Below is the full title:
    Quote DIANETICS
    THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH
    A HANDBOOK OF DIANETIC PROCEDURE
    By
    L. RON HUBBARD
    For free society!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Seikou-Kishi (9th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Bill, I'm sure it would be worthwhile, but do you think it feasible to try to recover L R Hubbard's techniques and to find ways to utilise them again?
    They are all alive and [very] well. The 'lifeboat' splinter groups formed in the early 1980s have developed and expanded into some very sizable and competent groups operating worldwide, but with quite a low public profile for obvious reasons. The countries where there is most activity are Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US, South Africa, the UK, and one or two other European countries.

There's a torrent download of original LRH materials (books, encyclopedic research volumes, and audio tapes) which is freely available here:

http://projectavalon.net/Library_of_...72.TPB.torrent

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), kanishk (1st December 2012), Mad Hatter (10th January 2012), Satkirn (9th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (9th January 2012), wnlight (15th January 2020), Yoda (10th January 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Excellent, thank you!

Needless to say, I'll be seeding this torrent for the foreseeable future.

Thanks Hughe... I'm a little embarrassed to admit that when I saw the title of the book, I actually remembered buying it a few months ago — lol I must be in desperate need of these techniques :D

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th January 2012), DNA (9th January 2012), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast