Thread: Act fearlessly!

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Act fearlessly!

-----

I just got through reading this https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...January-8-2012.

Something is bubbling on my heart about this and I want to turn it into a post to "get it off my chest" so to speak.

There is much in the referenced channeling that appears to be what people want to hear, yet I just found myself thinking of poor old Blossom Goodchild and how she was taken in by a very similar message - something that if it was genuine, has not yet been satisfactorily explained... and after all this time you have to question that.

For sure, having some food stashed is a great idea. Be ready for Urban Inconveniences, I always said this and have done for a long time - but not because of signs in the sky or "de-cloaking" ET's, but because it makes good sense to understand that things, locally can be inconvenient.

And yes I agree that fearing is not a good idea:

Fear is spiritual poison.

Identify fear and identify that within you that fears... and rise above it. If you have done that, encourage others to do it, patiently and with love and compassion. It makes sense in normal life anyway - regardless of if you think ET are going to show up tomorrow or not.

I think WE are the main players and we are the ones that need to do as much as we can to hold the vision of peace, harmony and love. Our aim to assist this cosmic jewel that we call Earth become the vibrant and pristine world that the meek will inherit. We ought also do all those things in our lives that our heart leads us to do on that mission.

Yes I do think that ET help will arrive, in plain sight, but not before we seriously start to turn the ship around ourselves.

My biggest problem with many messages of the channelled nature is the seeming passive call to action. It opens them to accusations of the complaints "All they are saying is be quiet, don't worry and let ET sort it out" - the idea that subtly "inaction" is being somehow subliminally implanted.

Sure ET can help, as can what may be called Angels - but to help we have to be acting. We also have to be asking for help. Asking gives permission, permission means freewill is not violated.

Acting toward a goal is a PRECURSOR for getting help - you can't help unless there is some tangible goal and actions toward it. Goals are defined by Vision. Envisioning the goal is the first act. Taking actions in the here and now is the next. Now you can ask for help, and when you ask in true faith you will receive.

If there is no action, then there is nothing to help with! If anyone helped then, they would be interfering - and if Et are the good guys, then they won't interfere.

There is no timetable, but I personally feel that progress has been retarded by fear mongers and clever people that sing a lullaby to the newly awakened, sending them back to sleep. Those people, the "powers that were" continue to want to draw it out for as long as possible because they simply like things the way they are and don't want to move on.

They will have to move on though - progress is being made - the light workers/warriors are the bailiffs serving those energetic eviction orders; and because of that they are targets of clever and insidious campaigns against them - discrediting the work they do, and playing elaborate hoaxes (which is what I think happened to Blossom Goodchild, and there are signs of it in the channelling represented by the opening post on the referenced thread).

No matter.... that ship of ours is turning, bit by bit. Actions largely unseen but often seen (thanks internets !). Clearly the love and the light is streaming in regardless, because WE are enabling it to do that and because Gaia wants the help and we have an awful lot in common with her, WE are made out of her atoms - and therefore we can act in our own capacity as her "team" with full authority.

Gaia's power to shrug us all off like fleas from a dog has been demonstrated from time to time on smaller scales in our recent history - yet she has not - ask yourself - why?

Long expected changes are palpable, tangible and happening - and they are doing that because there is VISION, and that VISION is hers. So if that is true, then we can help her - and we do.

She isn't called mother Earth for nothing. She made material for the chemical bodies that we all inhabit. There is an intrinsic link - and its why we can do more than the ET to help, here and now.

Fear is spiritual poison - become immune!

Do what your heart tells to do. Keep getting better at hearing its call.

Learn to tell the difference between your heart and your mind. Our hearts are immune to being messed around with in the way that our minds can be.

Thanks for reading this.

Be blessed in the love and in the light of all creation! Please think about how we act. What is your vision? Do you feel that vision to be aligned with the highest and best for Gaia and all of us? Including those that have not yet seen the best of what is to be on offer - but for whom the door will remain open to the last moment.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th January 2012 at 02:24. Reason: typo, altered blessing
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th January 2012), Beren (9th January 2012), Blacklight43 (9th January 2012), Bo Atkinson (10th January 2012), Bongo (10th January 2012), Carmen (9th January 2012), ceetee9 (9th January 2012), christian (10th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), EnergyGardener (10th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th January 2012), Falcor (9th January 2012), gardunk (10th January 2012), Grumpy Cat (30th December 2012), Hughe (9th January 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (10th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Jean-Marie (9th January 2012), Jenci (9th January 2012), John Parslow (9th January 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Karunai (28th August 2012), Kendall (27th August 2012), Kenn (9th January 2012), Khaleesi (9th January 2012), Kristin (10th January 2012), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Marianne (9th January 2012), Mike (10th January 2012), modwiz (9th January 2012), Normalguy31 (10th January 2012), Paa (10th January 2012), Patrikas (10th January 2012), Peace of Mind (10th January 2012), Pete (9th January 2012), pickle (9th January 2012), RedeZra (10th January 2012), Referee (11th January 2012), Samsara (11th January 2012), Snowbird (10th January 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th August 2012), Tarka the Duck (9th January 2012), Tibouchine (11th January 2012), TraineeHuman (18th January 2012), zebowho (10th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Default Re: Act fearlessly!

For every channeled message that I see, announcing "We will make our presence known in the skies above you" ... I will wait until I see them myself. Anything else is a waste of time.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Anchor (9th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Marianne (10th January 2012), Pete (9th January 2012), sirayah (10th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (9th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Thanks for writing this. More people should have a chance to read it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Anchor (9th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Pete (9th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Learn to tell the difference between your heart and your mind. Our hearts are immune to being messed around with in the way that our minds can be.
    love this, it cant be said enough. it is only through our hearts that we can communicate with love and light. much blessings to you john

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

Anchor (9th January 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Marianne (10th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Hi John,

My biggest problem with many messages of the channelled nature is the seeming passive call to action. It opens them to accusations of the complaints "All they are saying is be quiet, don't worry and let ET sort it out" - the idea that subtly "inaction" is being somehow subliminally implanted.
    We are your Masters, we are the ascended, you don't know this yet, you don't know that yet, soon it will happen, soon, soon, soon.......

In other words we are lower than the masters, we are not priviledged to have all the knowledge they have and they will make our life better at some point in the future. Sound familiar??

Waking people up to their true natures is not done by getting them to look "up" to somebody else or putting them into "time". Our true nature is found right here, in this moment. It can't be anywhere else.

Quote clever people that sing a lullaby to the newly awakened, sending them back to sleep.
    Yes, I agree and if you believe you are awake, when you have actually been put to sleep, there will be no motivation to wake up - it is very clever!

Quote They will have to move on though - progress is being made - the light workers/warriors are the bailiffs serving those energetic eviction orders; and because of that they are targets of clever and insidious campaigns against them - discrediting the work they do, and playing elaborate hoaxes (which is what I think happened to Blossom Goodchild, and there are signs of it in the channelling represented by the opening post on the referenced thread).
    I agree too.

Quote Fear is spiritual poison - become immune!
    If we are looking anywhere outside of ourselves, then we are frightened.
    Everything we need, we already are. Realising what we are and our true potential is the answer.

Quote Learn to tell the difference between your heart and your mind. Our hearts are immune to being messed around with in the way that our minds can be.
    Yes......the only thing is, if you have woken up only to be put to sleep again, you may think you are listening to your heart, when it is actually your mind and what you have been told/programmed.

Quote Be blessed in the love and in the light of all creation! Please think about how we act. What is your vision? Do you feel that vision to be aligned with the highest and best for Gaia and all of us? Including those that have not yet seen the best of what is to be on offer - but for whom the door will remain open to the last moment.
    Wherever we are at right now, whatever we have done, whether we are awake or asleep......that door is open. It's open for ALL OF US.
    It's not exclusive.
    It's inclusive.
    Jeanette

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Anchor (9th January 2012), D-Day (10th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012), Godiam (9th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Kristin (10th January 2012), Marianne (10th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (9th January 2012), zebowho (10th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    In other words we are lower than the masters, we are not priviledged to have all the knowledge they have and they will make our life better at some point in the future. Sound familiar??
    Of course, and you will get no debate from me on that.

To the contrary, many of those exalted non-incarnates are probably just jealous that we got a chance to come here and do the hard-yards and they didn't

I have over recent years been learning just how remarkable we are and what sturdy souls we must have been to make the grade so to speak.

Therefore one wonders at all the dis-empowerment that many feel.

If only that could be changed! We would so nail this thing we are here to do.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

D-Day (10th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), DoubleHelix (10th January 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Jenci (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Kristin (10th January 2012), Marianne (10th January 2012), meeradas (10th January 2012), Mike (10th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), zebowho (10th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Excellent post, excellent. I can't say it enough, excellent.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Gardener (10th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Jenci (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'm glad you brought this up it has been on my mind a lot in recent months.

I have a few things stored away since I live in a rural area and experience has taught me to keep a few things on hand for convienceWeather and power are undependable. Everything else can worked around. I used to be in the idea of preparing but I've done a 180 on it in recent months.

Hoarding for future 'disaster' is rather like creating your reality.

Its the same thing people do when they go affirming for a good job--making sure their desk is stocked and their ready to roll. They're ready for it when it comes in.

And the point we are at in the world was wrought by hoarding--hoarding gold, hording resources, hoarding food, money hoarding.

How do we correct that by hoarding ourselves. Aren't we doing the same thing the ptb is doing? Hoarding? Do we correct a wrong by doing the same thing?

Hoarding is the reptile mind function .

That's not even self sufficiency. Self sufficient would seem to be being able to manage what ever came your in the moment without having to prepare for it.

Preparing for it in advance seems lend a "creating my reality' sort of overtone to it.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

there is a very fine line between fear mongering and alerting the masses of potentially dangerous likelihoods. you've done a fine line of walking that tightrope here Anchor.

there are relatively few, imho, genuine channeled messages. channeled messages have been the same for centuries. the world was supposed to end how many times now? there is currently a whole market around bunkers, and people are literally building lead-lined underground megaliths; and selling space for would-be survivors. daft, i call it.

my financial situation, and i'm sure i'm not alone here, simply will not allow me to take any drastic measures - even if i wanted to. and i don't! sure, i could stock canned goods till i go blue in the face, but i'll likely run out within a month, and then what??? i'm not sticking my face in the sand here out of some misguided attempt to remain ignorant, but what happens is what happens, and to try to prepare for what are at best vague prognostications and predictions is fruitless.

i have no investments, and even if i did, would cashing in everything mean anything in a post apocalyptic mad-max world where paper money is worthless? and if i could escape into a bunker of some sort, would i really be interested in living the next 50 yrs in a claustrophobic, glorified dorm room? as far as safe locations on the map, it's all conjecture! very dramatic to liquify investments, invest time and resources in a bunker or safe-house, or perhaps move to Timbuktu all based on the guesswork of a few overzealous National Inquirer editors. again, i ask: how many times was the world supposed to end now?

my prep will, if anything, consist of a healthy supply of beer and a comfortable love seat. thing is, i have a health condition that requires certain treatment for my survival, and if the world grows irreversibly unstable, and the whole thing goes tits up, i'm screwed anyway. on to a new adventure. i have no problem with that. this isn't misguided bravado - even in a stable world my survival is precarious; i'm used to expecting the worst, and i've grown to accept it.

but i like your suggestion: listen to your heart. it's the only way to know how you, as an individual, should proceed in a potentially reality changing earth dynamic.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dawn (11th January 2012), DoubleHelix (10th January 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Jenci (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Kristin (10th January 2012), Marianne (10th January 2012), modwiz (10th January 2012), RedeZra (10th January 2012), seko (10th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Lol. Maybe the world has ended many times and we're so un-awake we didn't notice.

really--the rest of the world went merrily supressing WHO we are. That seems like a impossible thing to hide. In that respect it would be easy to cover up a few world endings.

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    there is a very fine line between fear mongering and alerting the masses of potentially dangerous likelihoods. you've done a fine line of walking that tightrope here Anchor.

there are relatively few, imho, genuine channeled messages. channeled messages have been the same for centuries. the world was supposed to end how many times now? there is currently a whole market around bunkers, and people are literally building lead-lined underground megaliths; and selling space for would-be survivors. daft, i call it.

my financial situation, and i'm sure i'm not alone here, simply will not allow me to take any drastic measures - even if i wanted to. and i don't! sure, i could stock canned goods till i go blue in the face, but i'll likely run out within a month, and then what??? i'm not sticking my face in the sand here out of some misguided attempt to remain ignorant, but what happens is what happens, and to try to prepare for what are at best vague prognostications and predictions is fruitless.

i have no investments, and even if i did, would cashing in everything mean anything in a post apocalyptic mad-max world where paper money is worthless? and if i could escape into a bunker of some sort, would i really be interested in living the next 50 yrs in a claustrophobic, glorified dorm room? as far as safe locations on the map, it's all conjecture! very dramatic to liquify investments, invest time and resources in a bunker or safe-house, or perhaps move to Timbuktu all based on the guesswork of a few overzealous National Inquirer editors. again, i ask: how many times was the world supposed to end now?

my prep will, if anything, consist of a healthy supply of beer and a comfortable love seat. thing is, i have a health condition that requires certain treatment for my survival, and if the world grows irreversibly unstable, and the whole thing goes tits up, i'm screwed anyway. on to a new adventure. i have no problem with that. this isn't misguided bravado - even in a stable world my survival is precarious; i'm used to expecting the worst, and i've grown to accept it.

but i like your suggestion: listen to your heart. it's the only way to know how you, as an individual, should proceed in a potentially reality changing earth dynamic.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Lol. Maybe the world has ended many times and we're so un-awake we didn't notice.

really--the rest of the world went merrily supressing WHO we are. That seems like a impossible thing to hide. In that respect it would be easy to cover up a few world endings.

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

too dead to know we're dead? i like that! a catch-22 on viagra.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dawn (11th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I couldn't agree more, Anchor.
    Another key word when it comes to channeled info is Discernment..
    Which I think is the heart and wisdom working in partnership.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anchor (10th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Jenci (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Hoarding for future 'disaster' is rather like creating your reality.
    Thanks, I realized this too a while back. I was always trying to be mindful of that, but in the end I realized I am kidding myself.

For example, recently I sold my remaining 1oz gold coins and got some more solar panels with the proceeds. Putting the panels up and getting them working is proving a lot more fun that wondering about if I did the right thing buying the coins in the first place

I hate the word hoard.

I never considered what I was doing as hoarding, but I notice that this word is entering the current anti-terrorist vernacular. For example I read that if someone is storing more than seven days food - they could be terrorists - get them on a watch list - LOL. The Latter Day Saints people must all be anti-establishment then because I understand that they are encouraged to keep a years food and are provided with training and canning facilities. When I was into prepping I used to read Rawles's website a lot, and he often recommended seeking LDS people out for advice.

So we see now, the weapons of fear - no less than biggest gun in the cabinet yet disclosed - "terrorism" - is being turned on the people who are best aware and taking measured common sense steps to be able to work through problems that will come from government incompetence, planned or otherwise!
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th January 2012 at 04:19.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012), Jenci (10th January 2012), jp11 (10th January 2012), Kristin (10th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Hoarding Not

Well said Anchor, demonstrating the maintenance of some comfort level, despite outages of one kind or another. Due encouragement for the many young people, who might be underemployed. These persons could develop an actual comfort zone, arranging it essentially from scratch. It is also a sphere of influence which each of us are expected to make.

Comfortable occupations which are above the effects of outages, deserve their own empathies separately.

No doubt, while considering surveys, many will not have comfortable occupations to withstand strained life styles. Showing a variety of build-able comfort zones seems so beneficial. Let individuals suit their own expectations, as may be plausible for them. When i was 20 yrs, all that turned up on my 'network' was this amazing new thing called the Whole Earth Catalog. Except that those listed products just cost too much. So let me just say that my solution was found in a really grounded mountain-type man who lived on little but kept an amazing array of reusable junk around his dwelling. He was an expert at welding up cracked tractor bodies full of 90# grease. I learned countless handy repair skills and lifestyle simplifications from him.

Another important area is to stock up on paper books. While widely available and while transportation currently chugs along. When our lovely networks wind down or get spotty, we will have saved up some good reading. To provide us with continued inspirations of building our realities or matrices.

Spiritually, we can continue fulfilling our lifetime potentials. Possibly better if we make some sustaining emplacements-- In case we get our huge surprise-pack-channeling-download on the same day we get worldly mishaps occurring. May we at least better discern the events we witness and best the trojan-ish suspicion.

I like to envision what sort of ascended life my own efforts will support? What can i possibly build towards today? Where channels suggest that ETs will supply a new, improved matrix? Or a free ride to instant nirvana, just ride-share with me? Am i more discerning? What can i scratch in the sand? Such that my current efforts also serve my postulates for a paradigm shift.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th January 2012), Anchor (10th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Ahh......That is interesting....Wavy.

There HAS been a marked increase or perhaps we are just more aware of it now...of hoarding. Not gold, food, reourses or money but 'junk'. Incomprehnsible things like sword hilts and piles of wheat pennies. The grandparents of my daughters friend are hoarders. Admittedly ...I find walking around their garage and thier home fascinating--its like a flea market. Their older so they have 'old' stuff.

We even have reality shows here in the US about extreme pack rats. Not consciously aware of why they are doing so?

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Re: Please act, faithfully and fearlessly

For every channeled message that I see, announcing "We will make our presence known in the skies above you" ... I will wait until I see them myself. Anything else is a waste of time.
    KosmicKat,

Perhaps that will happen soon.

Take a look at your night sky this evening. Jupiter has been much different for several months now.

And, most recently for several days, even to the naked eye, there are red, blues (sometimes greens) flashing brightly from some of our planets. I, nor other members of my family, have ever witnessed this before.

I would appreciate receiving observations from other perspectives within the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

Perhaps there should be a dedicated "Skywatching Thread" monitored by an actual astonomer? Is there one among us?
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

29. Link to Post #17
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

To the contrary, many of those exalted non-incarnates are probably just jealous that we got a chance to come here and do the hard-yards and they didn't
    This made me laugh. At first I thought that the whole point of this life was the learn the lesson, graduate and go onto a 'better' place somewhere out there.

Now, I tend more to think that we are lucky here with what we have. Sure the lesson is uncomfortable at times but to experience the whole range of emotions that we get in a human body is a blessing.

Quote I have over recent years been learning just how remarkable we are and what sturdy souls we must have been to make the grade so to speak.

Therefore one wonders at all the dis-empowerment that many feel.

If only that could be changed! We would so nail this thing we are here to do.
    I do confess that I sometimes think when I am watching people struggling with life, "If only you knew what you truly were, you would never look to anyone else for anything ever again"
    But each of us is here to experience exactly what we are experiencing and for me, that means me experiencing others suffering around me.

Jeanette

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Anchor (10th January 2012), Dawn (11th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

i wouldnt go as far as calling being prepared a form of hoarding. it seems like sometimes there is a need to label everything we think say and do.

ill probably set myself up to be alright for a few weeks. other than that, so be it. everything in moderation, including moderation itself

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

Dawn (11th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Buying when things are less expensive is smart. If I find a can of coffee on sale for $5.00 when it's been $9.00 it's just smart to buy 8 cans, and not waste my money. Same thing with other non-perishables. Sometimes there are great sales going on. Buying rice on sale and storing it properly is not hording, it's smart shopping.

It goes hand in hand with canning and saving seeds from your garden. Why go buy more heirloom seeds of you can harvest your own? It's more work, but it is smart use of your garden resources. From what I have learned, we are going to be hit with much higher food prices this year. What about feminine necessities? Do you want to pay three times as much for such things, or get them now and store them?

I believe in being prepared for disasters as I live in an area that can change very quickly due to a weather issue. So, with the news of the food shortages and possible disasters, it's not hording to me and therefore not fear based, but just making good use of my own resources.

34. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OW9Rlf3IF20

When I saw the link of her channeled info that they're going to show them selfs alarms bells whent off,because they're here to deceive us with their lying wonders.
    Last edited by Mu2143; 10th January 2012 at 18:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast