+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Face of Bigfoot?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Face of Bigfoot?

Here are a couple of primo research/forum sites you guys might enjoy. You can go in there and entertain yourselves for a few weeks or months or if you're like me, the next 40 years.

I thought I'd left the big guy behind when I migrated to Australia, but nope. He's always one step or two ahead of me.

Nothing chills me nicer than a new report, and somewhere nearby. Or someone I meet who knows something.....

http://www.bfro.net/

http://www.yowiehunters.com/

Don't buy a lot of stock in opinions of people who haven't seen one. Consider opinions of people who have. They're not hard to find, in fact find one and talk to him or her.
    It's very much like having your own experience.
    Have some scary fun!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2016), Cjay (11th August 2012), sdv (11th August 2012), Selkie (30th June 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Jagman, Thanks for posting..
    This is amazing stuff. I been sitting here for the last 20 minutes wondering how could this be? I checked out Todd's site, i'm just speechless...
    They look just like us but hairy, what do they eat? how many of them are they? what about a hybrid human? i NEED ANSWERS.....
    There are descriptions of Bigfoot in the Law of One books. Ra says they are souls from either Mars or Mardek, I think Mardek, that blew up in our solar system -- was destroyed by atomic war. It's the wee hours and I can't sleep, I don't want to get all the info right now, but I will tomorrow. But what I remember is he said that these souls were tangled up in a "knot of fear" or a "tangle of fear" because of the atomic explosions or the breakup of their planet and they had to be tended to for a long time before they could get them to untangle. And they brought them here. They have some karma to work out because of blowing up their planet? Maybe. I need to go look it up.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I found this recent article on the Smithsonian site.... interesting coincidence? To hush up the new interest in Bigfoot?

I, personally, appreciate the comments below the article from folks who don't buy the Smithsonian's claim that BF is extinct.

Quote January 9, 2012
    Did Bigfoot Really Exist? How Gigantopithecus Became Extinct
    http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/homi...ecame-extinct/
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

5. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

6. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

That's a great photograph!

Researching all that is alternative Bigfoot have been part of that. Like the truth of everything else we piece it together through the years. What I've read is that there are 3 distinct groups located around the globe. A very few people have spent time with them and they are telepathic. They eat meat but not humans thankfully. We're the danger to them.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks so much again.

7. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

According to the research of David Paulides and the meticulous research done in his book the hoopa project, Bigfoot has the face of a classic native american, only hairier. This picture backs that up. Bigfoot is not an ape,Bigfoot is a human being.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bruno dante (28th June 2015), conk (30th June 2015), Selkie (28th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #67
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

I always expected Bigfoot's face to demonstrate intelligence. This pic does him justice. You get the feeling that if it isn't the way Bigfoot really looks, it should be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

I am fascinated by the subject of Bigfoot. And yes, that photo is great, but I think its a fake.

p.s. I recommend David Paulides work. I have all four of his Missing 411 books. Amazing stuff.

Btw, what will tell whether Bigfoot is human or some sort of ape is the presence or absence of a baculum. Humans don't have them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum

p.s. gotta get The Hoopa Project!
    Last edited by Selkie; 28th June 2015 at 22:02.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

bruno dante (28th June 2015), DNA (28th June 2015), Tyy1907 (14th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    I am fascinated by the subject of Bigfoot. And yes, that photo is great, but I think its a fake.

p.s. I recommend David Paulides work. I have all four of his Missing 411 books. Amazing stuff.

Btw, what will tell whether Bigfoot is human or some sort of ape is the presence or absence of a baculum. Humans don't have them.

Hi Silkie.
    I've read the missing 411 books as well.
    This last book was a tad different in the criteria used to include cases, but as far as the first three books were concerned, I felt a majority of the cases seemed to bee the result of Bigfoot.
    What were your thoughts on this?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bruno dante (28th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #70
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

I think there is an interconnectivity that often goes unoticed with this type of phenomena. For example, almost all cryptids give off a strong sulfery smell when appearing to humans. The significance of this becomes clear when one reads of incidents involving alleged demons and other unexplainable phenomena giving off this same sulfury scent. It can't be coincidence.

So what is it?

Not sure, but it seems cryptids and demons and monsters and all sorts of various paranormal manifestations share this any many other characteristics, which suggests to me a similar or common source. Also, these type of phenomena often appear in ufo hot spots. It's happened with such frequency that it simply cannot be ignored.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2015), Selkie (30th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Hi Silkie.
    This last book was a tad different in the criteria used to include cases, but as far as the first three books were concerned, I felt a majority of the cases seemed to bee the result of Bigfoot.
    Yes, I agree with you about the first three books. In the last book The Devil's in the Details, Paulides starts getting into other things, or looking at other ways to explain all of the evidence. But I think that is because he is an honest researcher, and he is going where the evidence takes him. It does seem like UFO (although not necessarily alien) activity accompanies Bigfoot activity much of the time. John Keel noted the same thing in Our Haunted Planet and The Mothman Prophecies. Fascinating subject!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

bruno dante (28th June 2015), DNA (28th June 2015), Matthew (14th August 2015), Spellbound (13th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Bohemian-Grove
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Hi Silkie.
    Yes, I agree with you about the first three books. In the last book The Devil's in the Details, Paulides starts getting into other things, or looking at other ways to explain all of the evidence. But I think that is because he is an honest researcher, and he is going where the evidence takes him. It does seem like UFO (although not necessarily alien) activity accompanies Bigfoot activity much of the time. John Keel noted the same thing in Our Haunted Planet and The Mothman Prophecies. Fascinating subject!
    I rely quite a bit on the Paulides research in this thread. I think you would like it. I talk about and expand upon the UFO connection you speak of.
    Annunaki,Bigfoot and the Bohemian Grove.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Bohemian-Grove

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Selkie (29th June 2015), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

The noted interspecies communicator reflects on her groundbreaking work with elephants, dolphins and Chacma baboons, and her experiences with sasquatch.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

BMJ (3rd September 2016), DNA (29th June 2015), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

In the context of a discussion about Bigfoot, is anyone familiar with this site about Neanderthals?

http://themandus.org/

Now, I am not saying that I think Bigfoot is Neanderthal, but except for the height, the resemblance is remarkably similar to the descriptions of Bigfoot given by the witnesses**. I have not read the book, but I intend to soon.

** The last pic shows Neanderthal without hair, so that peeps can more easily compare his morphology to that of modern humans.

addition btw, I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I made this post in the spirit of (non-sarcastic) FYI, nothing more Bigfoot is a fascinating subject, and I read everything I can that might broaden my understanding of them.
    Last edited by Selkie; 30th June 2015 at 13:06.

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    I think there is an interconnectivity that often goes unoticed with this type of phenomena. For example, almost all cryptids give off a strong sulfery smell when appearing to humans. The significance of this becomes clear when one reads of incidents involving alleged demons and other unexplainable phenomena giving off this same sulfury scent. It can't be coincidence.

So what is it?

Not sure, but it seems cryptids and demons and monsters and all sorts of various paranormal manifestations share this any many other characteristics, which suggests to me a similar or common source. Also, these type of phenomena often appear in ufo hot spots. It's happened with such frequency that it simply cannot be ignored.
    All this is very true, but I'm not sure what to make of it except to say that humans can only sense a very small range of the electromagnetic spectrum, and that maybe these beings, whatever they are, reside some of the time in a part of the electromag spectrum that we cannot usually access, and that perhaps they can come and go from our range of the spectrum at will.

So I just keep reading everything I can that seems sensible about Bigfoot. And because Bigfoot is often accompanied by other paranormal manifestations like UFOs, I recommend Invisible Residents by Ivan T Sanderson and Hunt for the Skinwalker by Kelleher and Knapp.

p.s. the reason I think the photo is fake is because, to me, it looks like it could have been created with very good video-gaming-type software. I am wary of all photographs and videos of Bigfoot simply because they are too easy to fake. I prefer to read witness's testimony.

Btw, I love Paulides' map of the clusters of weird disappearances. Before I was born, 2 children, a brother, age about 8 and a sister, age about 12, were murdered by a person or persons unknown near a creek that ran behind the highschool of our town. They never found who did it, and it was blamed on a tramp, who was also never found. But after I started reading about Bigfoot, and their habit of using the creekbeds, I have to wonder...

Also, years ago, when my uncle was visiting my grandmother, he took a walk down by the creek that ran through her town. As he was walking along, he heard the sound of something very large, on two feet, coming through the brush. Now, my uncle is 6'4" tall, has mountaineering experience, has a Ph.D. in zoology, and has been chased by a sea elephant (and lived to tell the tale, because it nearly got him), and he does not scare easily, but when he heard that thing, whatever it was, coming through the brush along the creek, he got the heck out of there. He said that whatever it was was BIG.
    Last edited by Selkie; 30th June 2015 at 15:40.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

conk (30th June 2015), Spellbound (13th March 2019)

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

This is very interesting these new theories about Neenderthals being in fact primate looking and exceptional hunters.

I could not believe how strong they were. They were gigantic in strenght.

I would have a tendency to abound in your path Silkie, they might as well be Bigfoot, one and the same. They also look more like what reptilians dracos would have used for their mix of human / dracos genes for example.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Selkie (30th June 2015), Spellbound (13th March 2019)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This is very interesting these new theories about Neenderthals being in fact primate looking and exceptional hunters.

I could not believe how strong they were. They were gigantic in strenght.

I would have a tendency to abound in your path Silkie, they might as well be Bigfoot, one and the same. They also look more like what reptilians dracos would have used for their mix of human / dracos genes for example.

Cattle mutilations and Bigfoot activity go together, too, and I wonder if it is they who do it? I mean, I have read that there are never any footprints found at mutilation sites. But if Bigfoot is really as big and strong as they say, then they would be able to fling a cow a very great distance. So what I am wondering is, do the Bigfoot butcher the cattle somewhere else, take the parts that are valuable to them (valuable for whatever reason) and then fling the carcasses as far as they can throw it? In other words, I am wondering if investigators simply did not look far enough away from the carcasses for footprints. Because if a Neanderthal child could fling an modern adult human around like a ragdoll, imagine how strong a Bigfoot must be.

Btw, I am not saying that I necessarily think that Bigfoot are responsible for cattle mutilations, but since Bigfoot activity and cattle muts often coincide, I am looking for a way to explain how the cattle can get to where they are found without the perpetrators leaving footprints. I mean, maybe they are air-dropped there, like some people theorize, but I am wondering about other ways.

addition I mean, the Neanderthal were not very tall, and yet look at how huge their hands are compared to human hands!

They are immense! And I imagine that their feet must be huge compared to ours, too. They would have to be, to support all that weight of muscle and bone!

addition I just found this. Neanderthal foot on the left, modern human foot on the right.

http://www.thesubversivearchaeologis...1_archive.html
    Last edited by Selkie; 30th June 2015 at 15:46.

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Then there is this idea

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...cia_life84.htm

Which leads me to wonder if perhaps Bigfoot is us, but left over from the turn of the last Kalpa. If so, could they be on a different time-line then we are, somehow? Don't know. Just a thought. Two thoughts, actually.

addition Then there's this, which is tons of fun.

Last edited by Selkie; 30th June 2015 at 16:26.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

craig mitchell (2nd July 2015)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)

Bigfoot in the Canadian Rockies
    Taken spring 2011 by Todd Standing at his Sylvanic research site, in the Canadian Rockies.
    Great picture, assuming it is legitimate I am curious about the facial hair length/growth (do they cut/trim their hair?), what age might this individual be? He looks presumably male?
    Last edited by Timreh; 2nd September 2016 at 10:37.
    Leave no stone unturned...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Tyy1907 (2nd September 2016)

33. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Other BF researchers including Les Straud discredited that photo.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Spellbound (13th March 2019), Tyy1907 (2nd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast