+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Portal in Fatima, Portugal? Mary's energy ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default A Portal in Fatima, Portugal? Mary's energy ?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: A Portal in Fatima, Portugal? Mary's energy ?

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

THE TRANSLATION OF THE 3 SECRET- (AMONG OTHER THINGS 3 DAYS OF DARNESS AND A HUGE EARTHQUAKE

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I do not agree with some of the text . It seems that it was been added to the original message.
    The message is concise and brief, the rest of text is all about »repent or die». It doesn´t sound right.
    But that is only my opinion .

namaste

5. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have heard about the three days of darkness for decades now and I wouldn't be surprised with the way things are going that it doesnt come sooner rather than later. Time for more light workers to get us all over the pass mark. I know you can all do it. For the littlies.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello Tuza, pardon me for asking, but what do you mean by "the littlies"? Thanks for this,
    caren

7. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The little children, toddlers, babies.

8. Link to Post #8
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hum im Portuguese, and fatima and the mary was very known here, Lucia i mean...
    she was from here.
    And from what i read of the script that she wrote on the message with the 3rd secret that couldnt be revealved until the time has come..
    its that the pope got it.

And he did not said .. but i read somewhere(of course it could be fake..) but talks about a portal that will open on the skies, and fire will be shout from the angel swords..
    Also there was men in white, collecting blood :s from the MOOn? and i think they "were" cloning the blood samples to retrieve the dead humans with no fault , that dead in vain, in the process..

Of course what she saw, she had no concepts to understand everything.. so thats why she does not interpret it in the right way, but its about 2012. Now i dont know if going to happen, but everything she predicted did happen, and she always wanted public to see, so that everyone could judge by their own eyes.

Besides what is saying on that movie.

Last edited by MiguelQ; 16th July 2010 at 10:56.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Olá Miguel !

Fixe também estares aqui....espero q sejas do Benfica ...eheheheh!!!!
    The portals in Portugal are another story...also the etheric city above de village of Valinhos.

Must dig for that information later , in my pile of papers.

Talk to you lsoon
    Love
    MD

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks, Maria!!

I know the 3rd secret of Fatima hasn't been revealed in its entirety. But having listened the coast to coast interview of a Catholic priest (not sure if you posted it or not) he does say it has something to do with an antichrist being at the head of the Catholic church. I think perhaps the third secret reveals the destruction of the church.

Watcha think?

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

11. Link to Post #11
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

destruction .. well perhaps. the church was a little bit wrong on the sources of who they are

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    destruction .. well perhaps. the church was a little bit wrong on the sources of who they are
    Hello Miguel,

Could explain what you mean by "the church was a little bit wrong on the sources of who they are".

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    I do not agree with some of the text . It seems that it was been added to the original message.
    The message is concise and brief, the rest of text is all about »repent or die». It doesn´t sound right.
    But that is only my opinion .

namaste
    Hi MariaDine,

Thank you very much for your Tread and the video on Fatima! Very Interesting!

What I don’t understand is the “punishment” intended on people who don’t “kneel and ask forgiveness”…

I thought I had a loving God, a caring God, a forgiving one, and I’m in front of a punisher…!, I think there is a lot of things i don't understand here…?

Am I in front of church (Marie part of it) control…?, am I in front of a machination…?, I don’t know, I feel that I am caught up in a scenario of “fear”. I know that fear is the opposite of love!

Anyway, if it serves the purposes of the church and followers, I don't feel I have sufficient wisdom, ponderation, balance to qualify this event!

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 16th July 2010 at 20:07.

14. Link to Post #14
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Hello Miguel,

Could explain what you mean by "the church was a little bit wrong on the sources of who they are".

Love,

Kriya
    I wwanted to say: perhaps the church believes in a GOD that is not what they though it might be... ALIEN you now.. and they almos pass the image as humans .. but perpahs they are the nordics... so church does not now right now the truth i (THINK)... its all so mixed up they messed it all .
    Sorry English.

But anyway im not sure if im going to .. buy the candle etc to put on my door, etc.. i mean .. is that necessary? i now who iam, and the peace being i am. I have just not enough power to move and change the world alone.

"i know what a touch screen cellphone is.. and how it works, but i dont know how to build it.. though touch interfaces would appear like magic to ancient africans..."

15. Link to Post #15
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have news.

Maria for the original portuguese text, i think published for the vatican, there is a copy and transcription.. check this link
    http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/co...fatima_po.html

Okay.. so She.. also talk about , " A DRAGON TAIL -"looks llike " WIPING STARS IN THE SKY.. WILL DESTROY THE FAITH ON THE CHURCH"
    Thats the event that will destroy the Church because its a Catastrophy.. 3 days of darkness..

PEOPLE I think this is the ONlY POSSIBLE TRUTH ABOUT THE EVENTS that will happen.. THIS is comming from ABOVE! not from earth...
    Everything she said, i think it happened. And public saw.

Now what is the DRAGON Tail? :S
    IM getting more info on the secret.. when i get more news i will update.

UPDATES:

-She also talks about Russia.. if they not "convert" there wont be peace, Russia will spread their mistakes on all mankind.

More:

There will be a war, in the 2nd half of the XX century.. that will be , ( probably because of the dust, thus the 3 days of darkness) and its probably nuclear.
    it says it will wipe out half the population on the world in seconds.

- Portugal is the only place that faith is" standing up." or saved /kept?

- SHE wrote: There will be a "fire sea", that will come from bellow the sea we know, that we never though it existed before. With it, it will bring dead bodies, with the most horrifying faces and looks.

Also new animals , demoniacs, some transparent others black, that we never though existed.
    (perhaps thats why its danger to go outside on those 3 days of darkness)

When you see a light in the night, from an unknown source.. thats the sign that it has begun.

The 3rd part of the secret:

She saw an angel , taller than Fatima MAry, with a sword, that spits fire, on left hand, but that fades away when the bright light that comes from the right hand of Mary.

-there is also something in the sky like a "she says: like a mirror, where you see your self", (i think its a portal or some sort, but she could not describe what she was seeing), from that mirror, we could see GOD, she said.

Also A men in white, probably the Saint priest, climbing the mountains, on ruins... with his cross. (i read somewhere this is related to the monolithic things on the moon... perhaps MEGATRON or something)

...and people collecting the blood from the innocent, into a cristal "jar" (in my point of view, i see this as a collecting blood to clone them , the innocent.. so the jar is like a pipette, to take blood samples... (read also somewhere long time ago.. this is relted to Secret Labs on the Moon.. to recreate the humans lost, that were good.)
    Last edited by MiguelQ; 17th July 2010 at 03:14.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Well perhaps the third secret is not genuine!! Food for thought!! ;-)

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Now what is the DRAGON Tail? :S
    IM getting more info on the secret.. when i get more news i will update.
    Could very well be the tail of Nibiru aka Planet X -" THE FIERY DRAGON"
    All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries and credulities of mankind ! 2 3 6 18 108 1944 209952

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/UFO_videos.php?ID=152

About the Dragon's Tail

In Western Astrology, the Dragon's Head, a "shadow planet" exalted in Gemini, is considered generally benefic (good), whilst the Dragon's Tail, exalted in Sagittarius, is considered malefic (evil) in influence. Indian (Vedic) Astrology considers both nodes to be markedly unfortunate, due to their karmic, instinctive and unconscious nature, with Rahu being the worse. After all, in the pursuit of moksha (liberation), "good" karma is just as binding as "bad" karma—and more seductive. Since you have found this page, you probably know where the nodes are in your own horoscope, but if you don't, to find the position of the nodes you can calculate your own birthchart here [NOTE: the South Node is exactly opposite the North Node; South Node is not displayed in this calculator].

The motion of the Moon's Mean Node is retrograde through the zodiac at the rate of roughly one degree every 19 days (compare the 19 year cycle of lunation). I should clarify here that the Moon's Mean Node is always retrograde, but the True Node oscillates according to the Moon's "wobble". This is caused by the gravitational effects of the Earth/Moon interaction, so the True Node sometimes has periods of direct motion. These periods of direct motion are considered unfortunate, as they go against the "natural motion" of the nodes. The Mean Node averages this "wobble" out, so giving a clearer picture.

The Dragon's Tail

The South Node of the Moon is a negative energy that is a form of "karmic residue", dragging the soul toward his past accomplishments, inner fears, and weaknesses. This build-up of previous incarnations must be eliminated, and a chance is given to you by the "Great Designer" to experience new experinces and growth. As a rule, we are all naturally attracted by the Dragon's Tail. This is similar to a child wanting to stay home instead of going to his new school, facing others children and refusing to progress with the rest of his class. There, at home, (Tail), the soul feels secure and confident with what he knows best. In my research, I have noticed that following the Dragon's Tail's commands can only lead its owner toward failure, pain, drama even death. In some extreme cases, the Dragon's Tail causes the soul to lead other people into its own dark past life residue, (David Koresh/Jones), thereby hurting the innocent, trusting souls who follow them. Sometimes, for specific karmic reasons, the Dragon's Tail can be used positively, thus has produced gifted musicians such as Bach and Schubert.

Here, the soul's past life musical work comes to fruition for others to enjoy or learn from. God has allowed these "geniuses" to use their previous life's work for the benefit of mankind, and they were able to accomplish wonders at an early age. The location of the Dragon's Tail is where all of your weaknesses will be coming from. You have been there. You have done that. You have learned those lessons. God will not help you there and if not aware of the Dragon's Head which is promising opportunities, you will end up striving either for financial or emotional security. Sometimes, unexpected experiences such as an accident or the use of chemicals (drugs/alcohol/medication) will cause the soul to be drawn back into his past life residue. The purification and progress of the soul can only be found on the "next" experiences promised by the location of his Dragon's Head by house and sign of the zodiac. Armed with such a powerful knowledge, one is able to establish emotional, finacial and spiritual stability. We all are children of this magnificent galaxy, and there is a reason for the Dragon to be a part of the complex universal mind mechanism...

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I agree with the comments that the original text of the 3 Secret has been added.
    Some of the message is very specific. All the rest sounds like a sermon for convertion to cristian doutrine.
    I also think the same strategy is present in the so called messages of Mary, from other countries.

http://www.garabandal.org/story.shtml

--- THE GARABANDAL APPARATIONS IN NORTHEN SPAIN 1961 -1965 (FOR EXEMPLE)

But one must also not ruled out , as it has been stated above in the video, the Interdimensional existence of beings, like the White Brotherhooi already refered by Madme B., The Urantia BooK, Alice B. , the chilenian Rodrigo Romo, etc....so many others.

About Nibiru, acording to Mister Shichin, the date he refers for the supposed arrival of that planet is the the year 3 thosand and something., not 2012 (or any other date). Go and check his original statement, nor the declarations and elaborations of ignorant third parties.

Try to read between the lines. If the interdimensional portals are fluid , the dimensions can touch each other ...so many things from other dimensions will became present in our dimension. Those that have develloped their 3 sight already see this hapenning, at times.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Another link/site of the investigation of the fenomenon

http://www.perceptions.couk.com/fatima.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast