+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connections

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

Default Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connections

-------

Hi, Folks:

Thanks for reading this thread. I'm looking for the name of a man who I read about many years ago. I can't find the data I'm looking for, so it occurred to me to ask for your combined help.

What I can remember is scant. This man was either a Nazi officer, or maybe an academic. He may have been German, or Austrian. He may have been an archaeologist, an esotericist, or a document researcher -- more so than a military man. He may have been SS: the SS went on a lot of esoteric missions worldwide, looking for priceless treasures such as the Holy Grail -- etc.

Apparently (if I remember this right), he or the team he was attached to did indeed find an artifact, or treasure, of great value. I can't remember any dates, but I presume this was sometime in the 1940s (but may conceivably have been the late 30s).

What I do remember -- the only thing I'm certain about in this whole collage of data -- is that he ended his life freezing to death in the snow, somewhere high in the mountains.

Very many thanks indeed. I'll return to check this thread regularly.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (10th January 2012), crosby (10th January 2012), Yoda (11th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connection

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2012), DNA (11th January 2012), Limor Wolf (10th January 2012), RMorgan (10th January 2012), seko (11th January 2012), WhiteFeather (10th January 2012), Words of Joy (12th January 2012), Yoda (11th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connection

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Rahn

First thing I found on Google

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Why the inquiry? If I may ask.
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2012), Limor Wolf (10th January 2012), Words of Joy (12th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Could this be him Bill?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Rahn

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2012), Limor Wolf (10th January 2012), Words of Joy (12th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

I read a book Titled " The spear of destiny " in the 70s 0r early 80s, They said it was the spear that pearced the Christ, Hitler's greatest mission was to poccess this spear. If i remember correctly the spear was found in Italy and Hitler's dream was fulfilled.

http://www.unmuseum.org/spear.htm

http://web.org.uk/picasso/spear.html

http://www.amazon.com/Spear-Destiny-.../dp/0877285470
    Last edited by Billy; 10th January 2012 at 22:24. Reason: add link
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2012), christian (11th January 2012), WhiteFeather (10th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Otto Rahn was his name
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...e-of-doom.html
    There was more in a similar vein - a lot more. To the untrained ear, this has a note of desperate flannel about it. However, Himmler loved the book and ordered 5,000 copies to be bound in the finest leather and distributed to the Nazi elite. By now it must have dawned on Rahn that he was swimming with some extremely nasty sharks. It must also have dawned on him that he was trapped - especially when he read the proofs of Lucifer's Court and found that one blatantly anti-Semitic passage had been inserted by someone else.

And that...is how it is done. Inch by inch.

For example, I just read the autobiography of Nikola Tesla..and in it..is a line or pair of lines that says that JP Morgan is the sweetest of men and anything bad about him and his dealings with Tesla -are the creations of other men. This, stated by Tesla, in the autobiography. Whether Tesla said it nor not, I've no idea. However, all information I've ever heard... is that Morgan screwed Tesla, in some manner.

http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2012), christian (11th January 2012), DNA (11th January 2012), hohoemi (11th January 2012), Limor Wolf (11th January 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (11th January 2012), Spirithorse (10th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

-------

Many thanks to all. The Spear of Destiny was the book I read many years ago (I think).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (10th January 2012), Yoda (11th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Was this a good read Bill.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Many thanks to all. The Spear of Destiny was the book I read many years ago (I think).
    I just noticed it was published in 1982, a fasinating read, how Hitler was obsessed with astrology and would not go into battle unless the planets were with him.

EDIT. First published in 1973. Does time not fly,
    Last edited by Billy; 11th January 2012 at 00:01.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

seko (11th January 2012), WhiteFeather (10th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Im looking for the pdf file, maybe we can read it for free.

Found This Pdf, searching for The spear of destiny, looks like a good read.

http://www.satanism.ro/wp-content/up...FO-Secret1.pdf

Here's some first page excerpts from the Pdf
    THE NAZI UFO SECRET
    "The Nazi party had a secret flying disc already off of the drawing board and flying
    and it was capable of 1200 miles an hour. Vertical take-off, 90ƒ changes, much like a
    helicopter, and of course was far superior to anything the Allies powers had at that
    time. Secondly they also had another craft about to be up and going it was capable of
    doing 2500 miles per hours, which was double the original. Not only did it have the
    characteristics of the original craft, but it also had a laser weapon aboard it which
    capable of penetrating four inches of armour. Needless to say that really spooked the
    allied forces into making a redemptive attempt against Von Braun and bringing him
    … into a state of capitulation."
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th January 2012 at 23:20.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CeltMan (11th January 2012), write4change (11th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Too bad Lord Sidious isn't here... he seemed especially well read in this topic
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

butcherman (12th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), mountain_jim (11th January 2012), NancyV (11th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Too bad Lord Sidious isn't here... he seemed especially well read in this topic
    My thoughts exactly.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Otto Rahn was his name
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...e-of-doom.html
    There was more in a similar vein - a lot more. To the untrained ear, this has a note of desperate flannel about it. However, Himmler loved the book and ordered 5,000 copies to be bound in the finest leather and distributed to the Nazi elite. By now it must have dawned on Rahn that he was swimming with some extremely nasty sharks. It must also have dawned on him that he was trapped - especially when he read the proofs of Lucifer's Court and found that one blatantly anti-Semitic passage had been inserted by someone else.

And that...is how it is done. Inch by inch.

For example, I just read the autobiography of Nikola Tesla..and in it..is a line or pair of lines that says that JP Morgan is the sweetest of men and anything bad about him and his dealings with Tesla -are the creations of other men. This, stated by Tesla, in the autobiography. Whether Tesla said it nor not, I've no idea. However, all information I've ever heard... is that Morgan screwed Tesla, in some manner.

http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
    Yes, Tesla and the rest of humanity, which he and his ilk have chosen, by their behavior, to exclude themselves from.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

While in College my main ave of interest was WW2. And I have visited many of the Battlefields in Ukraine ..that took place on the savage Eastern Front. I have talked to veterans of the war and women who lived through it from a Soviet perspective. This lead me to being intrigued by the Nazi expeditions for the findings of Atlantis, the Aryans homeland, relics "The holy grain" etc..Let me note a few things so we can clear up some stuff.
    The Nazis never took the faith in the bible serious. They were sun worshipers.
    So then why were they after a holy grail said to come from Jesus? Well the story of the grail goes back much deeper the Jesus. It has its roots in Atlantis and the gods that came out of Atlantis ... This has been a puzzle I've been trying to piece together for a few years. Also the Holy grail was not what Hollywood makes it out to be nowadays. The Nazis were convinced the grail was a symbol of the tree of life. It contained special healing powers. The grail is said to posses the powers far beyond what we had then. They were in Nazi myths also symbolized with grapes and a blue stone. This came to the Nazis via the myths of the Aryan god Ahura who also had used the grail while on a mountain to signify power. Also from my study it seems the grail and the lost ark were in fact the same things. Thus when you hear of the Germans going after the grail, you can also on the same note say they were searching for the lost ark. The rest of all this is a mystery.
    Now, blue stones..and why these stones..My study lead me to none other then Edgar Casey on this hunt.
    Edgar Cayce predicted that on one of the Caribbean islands, being the remnants of Atlantis, a blue stone of Atlantean origin would be found with extraordinary healing attributes.
    A stone discovered as of late could be this it is called Larimar.
    Kyot the Provençal, claimed the Grail was a stone that fell from Heaven (called lapsit exillis), and had been the sanctuary of the Neutral Angels who took neither side during Lucifer's rebellion.
    Thus, I think their is a connection to these stones and the ark-holy grail. Together they may have a power unknown to man to heal and give knowledge..maybe this stone can give man access to the gods? Maybe can open our 3rd eye? Is a mystery and an interesting topic.
    Notice also from the myth of the lost ark ..the high priest had to wear special stones in order to life the ark. Also in the Bible account..The ark was then placed in the tabernacle and covered in blue; and each time it was moved, it was the duty of the men from the house of Levi to dismantle it and erect it again.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by BestLion; 11th January 2012 at 10:24.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), CdnSirian (11th January 2012), DNA (11th January 2012), write4change (11th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

New to Avalon, but thought i would mention that there was a theme of this topic in Hellboy the movie at the very start, as there is so much disclosure in films & a lot of what you see in movies is based on some hidden truth, i thought it was worth a mention, hardly anything bonified, but anyways

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), conk (11th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Bill, The Spear of Destiny is also found on iTunes - free - description is, a 10,000 word supernatural alternative history novella. if this helps too.

28. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

that's a different book Wockey

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), Wockey (11th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

wrt blue stones - some physical ets (not uts/eds) use a blue stone to perform certain tasks.

Wrt hitler and his love of 'astrology' - any and all historical references to hitler's love of astrology are actualy references to his subservience to the thule/vril. The germany war machine could have easily wiped the entire english army before dunkirk, but were 'advised' not to. Also, his 'advisors' assisted in creating the first modern incarnation of the super-soldier. Know sometimes as 'the zodiac'. Interesting side-note, in ww2 the elite australian commandos were known as z-force.

Wrt the 'spear' - one of the immortals has always been charged with overseeing the spear.

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Talking about blue stones..this I found interesting>
    http://www.rense.com/general2/blue.htm
    Deep below the Giza Plateau is a remarkable chamber. It is so deep, it reaches the level of the water table below the ground. This Tomb of Osiris location has been the area of much focus and controversy.In our current mindset, the beauty tends to be present in our fantasies, hopes, and expectations about Giza rather than observing the physical beauty of the monuments and structures themselves. So something as unique as a massive BLUE stone sarcophagus lid will still tend to be over-shadowed by those who,s eyes are only focused on conjecture and conspiracy about this chamber. Actually, the Giza Plateau is riddled with hundreds of remarkable features that are completely unknown to the average person. The beauty of stone formations and ancient natural geological masterpieces are all ignored, as most minds are focused on things like Gantenbrink,s door, or the right paw of the Sphinx.
    Attached Images  

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), CdnSirian (11th January 2012), The One (12th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Not to mention the movie "Constantine" This features the spear of destiny too. Should provoke memorys of roughly what the spear is about.. Starred Keanu Reeves for those not sure. The fact about the spear is obviously books like the one Bill quotes. Must say it sounds interesting to read. Might look into this one myself.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

34. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    wrt blue stones - some physical ets (not uts/eds) use a blue stone to perform certain tasks.

Wrt hitler and his love of 'astrology' - any and all historical references to hitler's love of astrology are actualy references to his subservience to the thule/vril. The germany war machine could have easily wiped the entire english army before dunkirk, but were 'advised' not to. Also, his 'advisors' assisted in creating the first modern incarnation of the super-soldier. Know sometimes as 'the zodiac'. Interesting side-note, in ww2 the elite australian commandos were known as z-force.

Wrt the 'spear' - one of the immortals has always been charged with overseeing the spear.
    I think you'll find that English soldiers at this time were representing the UK at this time and that the English Army had long ceased to exist.
    The problem is not disobedience the problem is obedience.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast